PDA

View Full Version : AGS - Alliance Resources

Pages : 1 [2] 3

JoeKing
30-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Nimble, thanks.
"What did you use to time your entry & exits?"
Simple .. My eyes, all transactions in real time. I am retired so able to spend quite a lot of time at computer, observing and researching.
Have put through 5 trades since asx open. (3 hrs)
Cheers
JK

laurie
30-11-2006, 09:25 PM
I think its time for AGS to spin off their Uranium holding into a separate company through a demerger this them will allow investors to chose their investment in either Gold/Copper or Uranium I'm sure that will improve further the sp JMHO

cheers laurie

small fish
30-11-2006, 10:21 PM
Management have made it clear they believe they can become a large mining house so a break-up is unlikely.

Nice trade with that sale at .86 Joeking, wish I had the sacks to make a trade like that. I guess it always seems more difficult when you feel you never have enough of the good shares to begin with. I currently have 40,000 AGS and without doubt it would seem wise to offload 10,000 to invest in something else with great potential from a low market cap but I can't seem to let go.

JoeKing
01-12-2006, 12:35 AM
Smallfish, 40k AGS is a nice holding, congratulations, and today worth (on paper) around $73,800. Should you take "the money or the bag"? Looks like you have chosen the money. So would I! I believe that AGS is a RARE opportunity and reckon within 2 years sp will be $5+.that's $200,000+ to you if you do absolutely nothing !
.."I can't seem to let go" If/when your subconscious speaks... LISTEN! it is invariably always right!
Please be aware I am not an advisor, or particularly clever.
Cheers
JK
PS. re 86c trade, as I recall the SP went crazy, A retrace was inevitable. The tricky bit was ... how far? I got it about right, a few days later on the way up would have been good too. confidence and good timing, not balls ;))

laurie
01-12-2006, 05:41 PM
[xx(][V]

cheers laurie

Harry7
01-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Three new announcements on the AGS website, not the analyst report we're waiting for (Lonsec?), but still good reading

Harry7
02-12-2006, 03:20 PM
Gee no comments? everyone having a break this w/end?

She's done pretty well to be no. 6 in MC for Ur companies in Australia, out of 95. Hasn't even released a resource estimate yet...[^]

JoeKing
04-12-2006, 09:07 AM
Vic what new announcements are you referring to??
Cheers
JK

Harry7
04-12-2006, 10:10 AM
Hi Joe,

Three new postings on the AGS website dated 24th, 28th & 29th November. The Collins Street Securities has the listing by MC, AGS = No. 6

The other one (Lonsec?, refer my post 1st December) - when I was at the AGM they mentioned an analyst was possibly at the meeting and that a new report would be released in the 'next few days' (I assume similar to the Lonsec report of 21st September, this ws implied), possibly also a re-rating agin of the SP was briefly mentioned

Hope this helps

lambton
04-12-2006, 11:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by JoeKing

Johno/ Bullebak, my trading /investment "strategy" is very basic and one nearly all kids learned, when I was one, playing "monopoly". ie buy 4 houses then a hotel. I applied the same principle a few years ago to real estate, ended up $3 mil property after 3 years... eezy peezy.
I don't mind showing what I do if it will help anyone...
FYI this is how my AGS holding started:
buy 60k @ .19c = $11400
sell 60k @ .28 = $16670
buy 67k @ .25 =$16800
sell 67k @ .34 = $22750
buy 8ok @ .28 = $22450
put 40k into account No2 which is core holding account.
sell 40k @ .36 = $14370
buy 51k @ .28 = $14330
sell 51k @ .46 = $23430
buy 60k @ .44 = $26450
sell 60k @ .62 = $37170
buy 70k @ .60 = $40650
sell 70k @ .86 = $60170 note sp went on to 93 then fell.
buy 90k @ .67 = $60350
put 40k into core account.
sell 50k @ .85 = $42470
buy 55k @ .83 = $45700
sell 55k @ .96 = $52770
buy 60k @ .88 =$52850
put 40k into core account = 120K @ $182 =$218,440 will just sit now and concentrate on new baby.
sell 20k @ $1.26 = $25,250
buy 200k WMT @ 2.5c and lately 200k mrx .9c and start again...eezy-peezy
I do A LOT!! of research, concentrate on only around 6 stocks at a time. Be ruthless. If one appears too slow... dump! remember the deal of a lifetime, happens every day, and when opportunity knocks... open the door!!
Hope this helps someone.
Cheers all
JK

JK - you haven't put in any contingency for tax.

JoeKing
04-12-2006, 12:41 PM
[/quote]
JK - you haven't put in any contingency for tax.
[/quote]

Lambton, the post was just showing trades as they happened as an example. Don't worry tax is calculated and paid when due, provisional 1/4rly in advance is pretty unfair but thems the rules. Last year I think I paid more tax than CHH. (well into 6 figures, included some property sales) but don't complain. There is still enough left for me ;).
Merry Xmas
JK
edit: I guess thats one plus for NZO, no tax to pay hahaha!

bullebak
04-12-2006, 03:17 PM
The pullback we had to have...

moimoi
04-12-2006, 03:33 PM
...on low volume

pimpit
04-12-2006, 04:22 PM
pimpit waits for JoKings 500c ramping to wear off and loads up a bit 166c.

bullebak
04-12-2006, 04:51 PM
I hate to upset anyone... (except pimpit) but on moving back to $1.81 I felt I should exit and I did.

Now I am thinking of getting back in.

Harry7
04-12-2006, 04:57 PM
I get comfort when a quality share retracts (seriously), a healthly sign for the longer (upwards term). Seen too many good shares recently retract and 6 months later way above the present price. Continued SP increase over a short time frame just not sustainable

Think 'time line' for AGS :

Dec '06 - (today) Federal liberal govn. very favourable report released supporting expanding Ur mining industry and supported by 3 top labor politicians
Dec '06 - AGS resource estimate
April '07 - Labor conference and official 3 mine policy change (we trust)
Late 2007 - Heathgate decision to mine?

One year ago Paladin was $2, in three months early this year it went from $2 to $5 (MC = $2500M) on the back of contracts signed with US power utilities. News of pending production (= cash flow $$) will send AGS skywards once Heathgate make the 'decision' to mine

I'm with Joe K on this one, and $5 AGS is only MC $1200M (about half that of Paladin at $5), so even this may be conservative [^]

pimpit
04-12-2006, 05:15 PM
bb:lucky I didn’t load up heaps, I see 159c.

JoeKing
04-12-2006, 11:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by pimpit

pimpit waits for JoKings 500c ramping to wear off and loads up a bit 166c.

Plimp, I really do not think my "ramping" would have made any difference to sp. This stock is genuine and can stand on its own merits. If you can time the bottom out and stock up, good onya! I'm sure you will be pleased down the track. I am quite happy with my holding, just sitting, and will not be selling under $5, which IMHO will be sooner than a lotta folks think.
Merry Xmas!
JK

jacko
05-12-2006, 07:20 AM
It is a pity that when a poster is strongly positive about a stock, he is often accused of ramping.

What JoeKing says about AGS is perfectly reasonable. Every once in a while a star quality stock arrives on the scene. AGS is such a stock. When you examine the fundamentals of all the Uranium juniours, AGS stands out like a beacon.

My guess - and all share market projections are educated guesses at best- is that AGS will reach at least $5.00 in 2007.

Time will tell.

DISCLOSURE: I hold AGS and load up on every weakness.

scripto
05-12-2006, 10:57 AM
Accumulating NZO shares while making big money in UK we hoped would ensure a good start when we came back to NZ. Unfortunately, the stock did not perform. So I sold and put nearly all the money into AGS before leaving for NZ. Imagine, the excitement 3 weeks later when we arrived home to find our 74c AGS shares had more than doubled in value. Last week I sold half my AGS holding to freehold our lovely new home in Bay of Plenty, and looking forward to watching the remaining free carried half grow.
Thanks Joe King for your encouraging posts.
Regards John.

JoeKing
05-12-2006, 12:24 PM
Plimp hope you got your top-up.
Looks like a bounce... toot toot!

Scripto, thanks, and well done.... a no brainer really :-) and summer is here!
Cheers
JK

bullebak
05-12-2006, 12:32 PM

Plimp hope you got your top-up.
Looks like a bounce... toot toot!

Bounce up or bounce down? :)

PS: Not having a go at you JoeKing, I'm back in the other day.

JoeKing
05-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Hi Bullebak, I always thought bounces go up, falls go down and rebounds go any which way?? LOL!
Cheers

bullebak
05-12-2006, 06:52 PM

Hi Bullebak, I always thought bounces go up, falls go down and rebounds go any which way?? LOL!
Cheers

No no, bounces can go down too. I once experimented with throwing a ball at the ceiling, and it bounced back... down in that event - faster than gravity would have allowed it otherwise.

Same shares seem to do the same thing at times. I guess we call the ceiling resistance in this case.

bullebak
05-12-2006, 06:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by pimpit

bb:lucky I didn’t load up heaps, I see 159c.

Pimpit, beware of those emotions... it really doesn't matter if shares go down a bit after you bought them. (As long as they rocket upwards soon thereafter!).

trader10
10-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Weekly Spot Uranium Price Indicator Rises to $65 a Pound
2006-12-10 06:27:56 -

Uranium sellers are withdrawing supply while utilities are unable to obtain sufficient uranium for delivery. Trade Tech moved its weekly spot uranium price indicator to $65/pound - up $1/pound

December 10, 2006 (PR-Inside) Sarasota, FL -

According to TradeTech's weekly Nuclear Market Review (NMR), the official weekly spot uranium price indicator rose to $65/pound for the week ending December 8 - up $1/pound from the previous week.

NMR also reported, ''Sellers have withdrawn from the market or are making market-related offers in anticipation of a price bump following the auction.'' Ten buyers remain active in the market hoping to purchase more than five million pounds of U3O8 equivalent. Nineteen utilities are actively seeking nearly 43 million pounds for delivery beginning in 2007.

Next week's spot auction could result in a higher spot uranium price as one U.S. uranium producer offers as much as 200 thousand pounds on the spot market. Utilities have not been able to fill their entire requests for delivery.

trader10
10-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Uranium Price Indicator Climbs to $65/pound
:):D;)

Sellers Expecting Price Bump Next Week

Aggressive bidding for spot uranium may soon be in the cards. Uranium buyers and sellers anticipate a potentially stronger upward move in the spot uranium price after a U.S. producer offers material for sale this coming week.

Subsequently, the official TradeTech U3O8 Weekly Spot Price Indicator rose another dollar to $65/pound for the week ending December 8, 2006. According to the consulting firm’s weekly Nuclear Market Review (NMR), one utility’s recent uranium purchase fell more than 200,000 pounds shy of material the utility hoped to buy.

Sellers have continued the ‘wait and see’ attitude, established after the late October announcement of flooding at Cameco’s Cigar Lake uranium project. According to NMR editor Treva Klingbiel, “A US producer plans to enter the market next week to auction as much as 200 thousand pounds U3O8 for delivery later this month.” She pointed out “bidding is expected to be aggressive.”

NMR also reported, “Sellers have withdrawn from the market or are making market-related offers in anticipation of a price bump following the auction.” Ten buyers remain active in the market hoping to purchase more than five million pounds of U3O8 equivalent. Nineteen utilities are actively seeking nearly 43 million pounds for delivery beginning in 2007.

Similar tight conditions were reported in the uranium conversion and enrichment markets. Buyers appear unable to obtain the entire requests, settling instead for partial delivery. Up to nine U.S. and non-U.S. utilities are said to be evaluating off-market purchases to meet long-term enrichment commitments.

http://www.stockinterview.com/News/12102006/uranium-sellers-price-bump.html

laurie
14-12-2006, 05:03 PM
Well appears JORC must be happening next week if we do not get any news tomorrow

cheers laurie

laurie
18-12-2006, 07:06 PM
What!!! are we all too shell shocked to make a comment but hey I'm not
yehhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D[:p]:D[:p]$$$2 here we come thanks Santa

cheers laurie

OutToLunch
18-12-2006, 07:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by laurie

What!!! are we all too shell shocked to make a comment but hey I'm not
yehhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D[:p]:D[:p]$$$2 here we come thanks Santa

cheers laurie

Second that! And have you seen the latest uranium price... already nearly a week out of date... $72/lb!!

JoeKing
19-12-2006, 03:05 PM
OTM... sure you don't want to reconsider selling AGS to buy some nice cheap NZO????
hahahah!
Merry Xmas
JK

laurie
21-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Four Mile Prospect Exploration Update

cheers laurie

moimoi
21-12-2006, 12:04 PM
nothing intersected in the south holes...down 19 as we type.......

laurie
21-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Should have not said anything until New Year still it's holding up well after the initial opening trade which shook off a few from the tree

cheers laurie

nelehdine
21-12-2006, 01:36 PM
Good to cull out some of the weak long positions ... probably didn't even bother to read the report in its entirity ... wonder how the seller at 164 is feeling now ??

JoeKing
21-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Why are they drilling "water wells" and leach testing core samples? Could this be a pre-production excersise or getting ready for insitu extraction???
I guess we won't know till next year...
Cheers all
JK

laurie
21-12-2006, 03:29 PM
I'm amazed why people react this way I'm missing something [:0]they delivered on their promise to report good or bad!

cheers laurie

JoeKing
03-01-2007, 09:31 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/news/business/hanging-out-for-big-uranium-numbers/2007/01/02/1167500123556.html
A GREAT start to 2007!!
HAPY NEW YEAR ALL!
Cheers
JK

JoeKing
03-01-2007, 12:12 PM
:):D[8D]
AGS, AGM, DYL all new highs,
2007 >>> HAS ARRIVED

small fish
03-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Not bad eh JK. You checked out URA yet?

Harry7
03-01-2007, 12:24 PM
Yep, about time the media finally gave a decent view on what AGS is all about. This is just the beginning :D[^]

JoeKing
03-01-2007, 12:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by small fish

Not bad eh JK. You checked out URA yet?

Yes SF, been watching about 4-5 months. But can't have em all.
URA holders have done well and theres more to come... but I'm quite happy with trifecta ags, agm, dyl and WMT as a side bet!
And the sun is out, AND the wind has dropped.... going fishing for rest of day.
Cheers ALL
JK

laurie
03-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Looks like a lot of people read the article amazing what one piece of news that we here already know can do [:p]

cheers laurie

bullebak
04-01-2007, 11:12 AM
JK, looks like you were on holiday between Xmas and New Year.

Anyone interested in a new topic were we suggest what to buy (and when to sell) regardless of which share?

That way we might never miss out on new opportunities (and we ALL become millionaires)!

JoeKing
04-01-2007, 12:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by bullebak

JK, looks like you were on holiday between Xmas and New Year.

Anyone interested in a new topic were we suggest what to buy (and when to sell) regardless of which share?

That way we might never miss out on new opportunities (and we ALL become millionaires)!

Happy New Year Bullebak. My life is one big holiday [8D] effected only by the weather
I think your suggestion is a great idea. Until recently I was part of a sharegroup of 10. We each contributed $125 a month and met each week or so over a few pints to decide how to invest it. Each member also had their own personal portfolios and were able to benefit from exchanged reasearch etc. Unfortunately the group became too successful and had to be wound up. (tax complications etc) But we still swap ideas and info. I also have investors email and phone me to exchange ideas. (some from this very forum).
I would be willing to share my day to day transactions, results and goals if anyone is interested.
Cheers
JK

bullebak
04-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Thanks, JK.

It can be done in one of two ways. Either a common fund, or each member put up suggested stocks (the latter would not create conflicts in terms of tax implications, perhaps with a hypothetical common fund based on majority "decisions").

It would have to work better than some of those "tipster" newsletters (most I regard as rubbish and they are usually too late if stock should be sold).

Due to geographical situations, meetings could be held by way of a forum (open or closed), like this one.

Ideas???

JoeKing
04-01-2007, 01:17 PM
Bullebak, might be a idea to start new thread on ASX. NZX. forum to see if anyone else interested.

Great start to day. After reading in HC where "cautious" "investers" were tightening stop losses after yesterday wild ride, and anticipating triggered stop losses I was able to buy 25,000 AGS ave 208 and sell 20 minutes later 215 LOL! Beer money for another week!
This is the kind of stuff we could share?
What a beautiful day... off fishing again.
Cheers
JK

bullebak
04-01-2007, 01:29 PM
JK, I'll start another thread a little later today. I don't have access to NZX at present, but I do have a foot in NZ.

Yep, such stuff could be shared although there usually isn't enough time to communicate it to others. And like some others I am sure, I stay away from the screen for much of some days (wouldn't like to become a "trading screen junkie"...)

I noticed also AGS trading around $2 but did not act.

Say, you must be catching some fish (other than shares), whenever I tried none would bite! As for me I also do what I like - except when wife tells me to do a job... As for the rest of today, while you go fishing I go tractor (with front loader) riding (no, I am not a farmer!).

Rainesy
05-01-2007, 01:35 AM
Hi BB and JK,

Your idea of a "forum" on suggested stocks sounds like a great one. I'd be more then interested to be involved. Any chance to make a few extra bucks and help out someone else sounds cool. :)

Rainesy

clar
05-01-2007, 08:03 AM
Hi guys,
Yes, this does sound like a good idea. Thanks very much for putting the suggestion forward.
Clar

bullebak
07-01-2007, 12:37 PM
I have created a new topic, titled "The X Club" (better names may be suggested...) under ASX.

Paddie
10-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Some lucky person managed to pick up some AGS shares today at $1.92.

Good buying.

Paddie[^][^]

nelehdine
10-01-2007, 11:21 PM
I got 5000 at 193 ... an 11% drop inside 2 days was just too tempting. Now hold 37,897 AGS

laurie
11-01-2007, 01:13 AM
gee may have to do the same today got to keep the finger off the buy button [:p]

cheers laurie

JoeKing
11-01-2007, 07:53 AM
What is going on?? My whole watchlist a sea of red yesterday :-((
Have enough AGS, but grabbed another 30k AGM
Going to golf course to get away from buy button... could get into trouble.
Cheers all
JK

MrDevine
18-01-2007, 05:48 PM
So will this long awaited JORC be out tomorrow?

I'll be watching the open closely, difficult to tell if market has priced in probable resource. Interesting trading this morning – low volumes, but now sitting on about 300k just before close.

Best

Mr D.

laurie
25-01-2007, 01:25 PM
AGS reached $2.35 this am icons says how I feel
:D:D:D:D:D

cheers laurie

nelehdine
25-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Would have been nice to close at that level, Laurie. I guess just too tempting for a bit of pre Australia Day profit-taking. Still $2.26 is no mean feat considering we were well below $2 last week.

pago
25-01-2007, 09:47 PM
hi have you noticed how gir follows up the ags trend.cheers pago/

laurie
25-01-2007, 11:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by nelehdine

Would have been nice to close at that level, Laurie. I guess just too tempting for a bit of pre Australia Day profit-taking. Still $2.26 is no mean feat considering we were well below $2 last week.

Well nelehdine if this is what it can do with no JORC then $3 may well be possible with one [:p]

cheers laurie

p0ssy
27-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Bring on the JORC - my AGS investment of <20K just passed the 0.5M mark on Thursday. Lots of smiles at our place.

bullebak
27-01-2007, 01:01 PM
I thought the JORC was going to be released last month, why does it take so long unless there is a problem?

My wife decided to sell her AGS shares at $2.30 preferring to take her money and run.

laurie
28-01-2007, 05:29 PM

I thought the JORC was going to be released last month, why does it take so long unless there is a problem?

If you read the report dated 21st Dec 06 you will find the answer!

cheers laurie

bullebak
01-02-2007, 09:12 AM
My wife decided to sell her AGS shares at $2.30 preferring to take her money and run.

She bought back in yesterday at $2.00

bullebak
01-02-2007, 12:32 PM
Seems to be some madness... too many daytraders at play?

Paddie
01-02-2007, 12:42 PM
Down to $1.78

Paddie

Ptolemy
01-02-2007, 01:43 PM
This is a bit worrying - either their is some insider trading going on (perhaps some bad news in regard to JORC) or some speculators have got the heeby jeebys. I hope it is the latter as this will sort itself out once the next positive announcement is made.

This has been a fairly significant correction on no new news - the recent activity report didn't state anything new other than some more positive drill reports.

Seems to be in freefall at the moment which does make me uncomfortable that there is more to it than just traders getting the yips - these are quite big volumes.

JoeKing
01-02-2007, 02:31 PM
A few stop loss triggered I suspect after a lowered SP earlier in the week.
Gotta be bargain basement buying before clever investors suk em up!
Cheers
JK

CAM
01-02-2007, 04:22 PM
This from ubull on sharescene
Basically the fundamentals havn't changed....and if you didn't already know alot of this info you probably shouldn't have bought the share in the first place.

Hi Everyone,
I have some numbers you maybe interested in.

Everybody is clearly dissappointed with the delay in the JORC.

I say Big Funky Deal.

Please also note that the area of the JORC is EXTREMELY SMALL!
in fact from my calculations the JORC'd Area will be 0.37sqkm

Lets not take our eyes off the big picture. The mineralised area is 10sqkm and growing rapidly.

Exploration drilling has recommenced and over the coming months we will see this resource grow to 11, 12, 15 sqkm and possibly much, much more.

Please also note that holes AK165 - 195..... Actually there are 24 Holes that do not have PFN Data. Most of these holes will NOT be included in the JORC.

So holy moly how many tonnes do we have left?

Only 600m x 600m JORC.

Thats just 3.7% of the total mineralised area.

Then 24 Holes of High Grade Mineralisation left out!

Yeouch I am getting scared.

My best estimate is there is 20,300t of Uranium just in that very very small area.
Accuracy is around +/- 10%

Please do your own research.
I am in no way qualified or have the exact information to do a JORC Estimate.

There is a big exploration upside coming, as the drills spin for the rest of this year.
This initial JORC is just the beginning.
This resource will grow, and grow, and grow, as the price of uranium goes ever upwards.

Lots of stop losses triggered today, as sellers leave due to the delayed JORC.
This has created a mild panic and an air of uncertanty.

Some reasons for being in AGS are
Best Uranium Discovery in 30 Years
Massive potential for further discoveries and resource expansion.
Existing Uranium miner as a partner.
Will be the first new uranium mine in Australia.

The fundamentals have not changed.

This initial JORC is just a tiny piece to a much larger story.

Another 96% of the total known mineralised area still to be JORC'd

Deposit is open on many sides.
The known mineralisation could have another 5sqkm added this year.

Which means by the end of this year the initial JORC would only cover 2.5% of the total mineralised area.

roget
01-02-2007, 08:35 PM
There has been a lot said about whether the fall today was due to insider trading or technical panic of stop losses. So I thought I would have my say. The volume was substantial (especially early on) and the issue of a reverse speeding ticket by the ASX is never good (I think this usually means there is a rumor floating around). The JORC when released will only cover a fraction (10%) of the ground prospective of u, which according to results so far is open on at least 2 sides. The results from the devices owned by Heathgate (of which there are only 9 in the world and they have 2 of them at AGS's ground) have been exceptional and the devices are reportly very accurate! The market will eventually prove holders as gullible fools or smart patient operators but weighing up known factors I will continue to hold.

p0ssy
01-02-2007, 09:33 PM
3 million shares is quite a sell off so we are not talking about a few daytraders here.

Did some buy on the expectation of a quick profit with the release of the JORC that still has not materialised? Are there other more tempting prizes out there?

To those who have researched the potential of AGS it does not make sense in the medium to long term to sell at these prices and a lot of sense to buy - so my conclusion is that some short term sellers have been spooked or are impatient. It's just that 3 mil is a lot of spooked and impatient sellers!

Anyway I sold a few thousand CDU today and bought more AGS at 187c - too cheap at these prices to let them go - I can see a quick 30 - 50% coming from this purchase although there may be some downside yet - which for me just presents another buying oppurtunity.

bullebak
01-02-2007, 09:41 PM
Perhaps nervousness among many isn't too surprising considering the enormous rise this stock has enjoyed and breaking the uptrend yesterday, depending on wether it was a spec buy or an investment.

Anyone out for a quick killing might have been spooked. My holding remains unchanged.

Did anyone here sell any???

Harry7
01-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Another theory - are brokers or etc driving the price down to get in low in anticipation of a very good JORC to be soon released?? Agree 3 million is too much for day/small traders. Something is going on....

I hold a lot, and have done so for > 12 months. Haven't sold any nor do I intend to

Remember the SP volatility of PDN and SMM, and where their SP's are now today

Ptolemy
02-02-2007, 08:55 AM
I haven't sold but am mildly concerned by the magnitude of the sell off - only because it suggests unreleased news to the market. I hope not. As a long term accumulator of this share, I am now overweighted in this one share so any significant sell off does cause me some concerns. Like others here I am still confident about the long term AGS story but would like to take some profits on a portion of my holding soon.

Year of the Tiger
02-02-2007, 08:58 AM

Did anyone here sell any???

Still holding here. (Not that I have got a lot, however every share I hold is still better than none at all). [:I]

I watched yesterday with my finger on the "Buy" trigger being tempted to get a few more however the market closed before I had made up my mind. So after sleeping on it overnight, I'm still not sure whether I will buy a few more or put this current amount of funds into something a bit less "Speccy" back here on the NZ market.

Oh well, let's see how the day unfolds......

Discl: Just another Mum & Dad investor here with most shares in so call "Safer" shares but I do enjoy the little bit of excitement that goes with having a small holding in the likes of AGS, DYL etc.

bullebak
05-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Low of $1.73 after breaking some support around $1.90.

Obviously fear has struck... but unless the story is a big lie, we should be buying up big time.

Could it be a big lie?

Harry7
05-02-2007, 04:56 PM
C'mon bullebak, hang in there. Fundamentals remain unchanged. Ur boom just staring for AGS, SMM, MTN, PDN (good size resources)

I went to the AGM last Nov., spoke to 4 directors, its all ok and more. Just a rough patch as happens

bullebak
05-02-2007, 05:04 PM
I am hanging Vic... just wify is not happy having bought back at $2.00. I say don't worry about it!

laurie
05-02-2007, 11:28 PM
This is the problem about being free carried you are at the mercy of Heathgate its when they decide to let AGS know the JORC is ready remember they hold 75% and its THEY who are doing the drilling and have the figures in the computer once the results comes back from the lab its a done deal [:p]

cheers laurie

moimoi
07-02-2007, 04:09 PM
bout time this had another price enquiry!! from 2.30 to 1.60 in 8 days.?????

ead83
07-02-2007, 07:27 PM
bullebak,
Tell your wife not to worry, wait 6 months and then go back to her.

The fundamentals have not changed at all. Nervous hands are just being flushed out with the delay of the JORC. When the JORC is out institutional money will be flowing into AGS like no tommorrow. No one in their right mind would want to miss out on having a piece of australia's next uranium mine. Especially given the forward projections with uranium prices, AGS's average grade, proximity to current mine, no permit needed to mine etc...

Looks like a nice bounce from a low of 1.51. Well on the road to recovery. :)

I am hanging Vic... just wify is not happy having bought back at $2.00. I say don't worry about it!

Harry7
08-02-2007, 12:45 PM
Nice bounce back from $1.50 low yesterday. Heaps sold at > $2 now heaps buying back in on the low. Still holding as 'Ur investment' for longer term 2008 [:p]

bullebak
08-02-2007, 12:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by ead83

bullebak,
Tell your wife not to worry, wait 6 months and then go back to her.

Looks like a nice bounce from a low of 1.51. Well on the road to recovery. :)

Looks like a reversal, hope it lasts. Wify bought some more at $1.70 this morning, but complains I should have told her when they were $1.52...

JoeKing
09-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Phew!
A collective sigh of relief!
Hey Bulle, won't be long till wifey smiling again ;))
Cheers
JK
PS http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20070209/pdf/310wfl5zx4h2ml.pdf
Bulle better go buy a nice bubbly... could be a BIG night!

bullebak
09-02-2007, 12:31 PM

Phew!
A collective sigh of relief!
Hey Bulle, won't be long till wifey smiling again ;))
Cheers
JK
PS http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20070209/pdf/310wfl5zx4h2ml.pdf
Bulle better go buy a nice bubbly... could be a BIG night!

Except for the big dip right now... Haven't seen a yo-yo stock like this for years! Presumably just because the report today showed nothing new.

Wifey might chase me with a stick instead... [B)]

JoeKing
09-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Nothing new but statements like:
"The fundamentals of the Four Mile West discovery have not changed"
and..
..."arguably the best uranium discovery in Australia since 1985..."
must put nervous nelly fears to rest...
anyway I am pulling all stops today...anything that aint nail down is on the block! There will be a lot of long faces in a few weekswhen SP over $2 again....Anyone want a nice friendly tabby cat? how about a low mileage wheel barrow? I will throw in a spare tyre!
Cheers
JK

bullebak
09-02-2007, 01:03 PM
Wifey is getting a cat over the week-end, but yours sounds a bit expensive... but she might swap for one or two AGS shares.

Rainesy
10-02-2007, 01:13 AM
I too believe in the basic fundamentals of this company. They're in a unique situation which imo will pay off in the long run.

Rainesy

JoeKing
13-03-2007, 10:27 AM
From Rising Stars Roadshow.
Check page 2
http://www.thormining.com/docs/downloads/07-03-12_MJ%20Supplement.pdf

bullebak
13-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Thanks, JoeKing.

JoeKing
13-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Hi Bulle
I thought a pretty good report, not too sure about JORC now "1st half 2007", but really don't mind the wait.
Got an unexpected wind fall last week when sp suddenly started falling.... anticipating some triggered stop losses, placed an order 50k @ 144 and got it filled...sp was back to 168 an hour later, went golfing with a BIGGG SMILE!
Cheers all holders
JK

bullebak
13-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Thought you weren't going to buy more JoeKing... but you must be a sucker for cheap prices (like me!)

Didn't add to my holding, but did buy some other stuff el cheapo those days.

I suspect we'll have another time like that sometime this year. Many people geared with borrowed money and CFDs get nervous.

JoeKing
13-03-2007, 01:18 PM
Hi Bulle
Your right, have enough, but saw opportunity possibility, Sold 2hrs later for over $13k (nzd) profit. Bought tickets to take wifey to Norfolk Island, she is happy too. [8D][8D][8D]
Cheers
JK

leonchai
15-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Exploration update out,

18 holes drilled in 4 mile west in Feb to clarify JORC - hence delay. Now completed!

200 hole drilling program for 4 mile east commenced.

Well, at least now we know what the delay was for. Plenty of upside now!

kronos
26-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Does anyone know why AGS went up 8% today - apart from the growing chorous of the Labor party`s impending uranium u-turn?

laurie
27-03-2007, 12:22 AM
Only that its another day closer to the release of the JORC

cheers laurie

p0ssy
28-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Posting by uraniumbull on s/scene tonight

Quote """The South Australian Mines Minister, Mr Paul Holloway, spoke at the [Paydirt] conference and re-iterated the South Australian Government’s support for uranium exploration and mining in South Australia. He is reported as saying that two more South Australian uranium mines were up for approval in the next 12 months – these were Curnamona Energy’s Oban project and Quasar-Alliance’s Beverley Four Mile project (Australian Financial Review, 23 March 2007)."

Unlike many pretenders AGS is the real deal.
As I have said many times, Heathgate is doing an awful lot of good work behind the scenes, that many do not recognise.

The mine is coming and it is coming fast."" [end quote]

I have doubled my AGS holding since last July at the expense of my CDU holdings. So far it seems the right decision.

I suspect AGS's time has come and $3 may be here sooner than many might think.

Good luck to all holders

laurie
28-03-2007, 01:58 AM
Still have one question that AGS has not answered for me at presentations is when is the decision to mine going to be made as then its free carried status will end? it then will require capital $$$ for its share of the project another spp!

cheers laurie

p0ssy
28-03-2007, 10:33 AM
I guess a SPP when the SP is in the +$2 range will have less impact than previous SPP's. My first SPP with AGS was for 11c. Still hold them.

If they run out of cash with Maldon it a SPP could happen sooner than we think. On the other hand if Maldon hits gold then an immediate cash flow will result - not to mention a SP increase.

Harry7
28-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Now in the ASX300, appearing on the list in the AFR each day

OutToLunch
02-04-2007, 09:40 AM
You guys need to read this!

>>Massive deposit to rival Roxby Downs
NICK HENDERSON, ANTOFAGASTA, CHILE, MICHAEL OWEN
April 02, 2007 02:15am
Article from: Font size: + -
Send this article: Print Email
THE discovery of a "massive" new South Australian uranium deposit could be the country's biggest such find in a quarter of a century.

Prospectors hoping to mine the site, near the existing Beverley mine in the state's Far North, today will detail the discovery and inform the Stock Exchange.
Premier Mike Rann yesterday revealed the news during a tour of a BHP Billiton mine in Chile. He also vowed to campaign hard for relaxation of national Labor's no-new-mines policy, as Prime Minister John Howard described SA's uranium reserves as one of the nation's greatest strategic and economic assets.

Mr Howard will visit BHP Billiton's Olympic Dam mine today and has backed the planned expansion of the site, which holds a third of all the world's known uranium.

There is speculation the Beverley find could rival deposits at Olympic Dam and Mr Rann said it would create many jobs and millions of dollars for the state. "We are talking about a massive new find in South Australia," he said from Chile.

Mr Rann said he had been informed of the discovery by Heathgate Resources' affiliate Quasar Resources and joint venture partner Alliance Resources.

He vowed to personally contact every ALP delegate who will vote on whether to change the party's no new uranium mines policy at the party's national conference this month to ensure the project does not stall.

"When I return to Australia I will be starting shuttle diplomacy around the country, meeting with all of the other premiers and territory leaders, meeting with the federal Labor leaders, meeting with the unions to change federal Labor's uranium policy which says no new mines," he said.

"It is an incredibly exciting discovery. I am told it is uranium of the highest grade and has the potential to be a significant major mine.

"Subject to respective board approvals, the joint venture is planning to submit a mining lease application for development of a major mine by the end of this year.

"There is absolutely no doubt that South Australia is in the box seat to be the dominant player in world uranium."

Keith Yates, the chief executive of Adelaide Resources, which in November announced a four-year plan to join forces with Quasar Resources to search for potential uranium deposits, yesterday said the Beverley find was significant.

"It is widely believed in the industry that it is the best uranium discovery in Australia in 25 years," he said. "But as to how it might rival Olympic Dam, well that's just straight speculation."

Quasar Resources managing director Geoff McConachy said last night that a formal announcement would be made today by the company's joint venture partner, Alliance Resources. A private SA company, Quasar conducted an extensive drilling campaign last year and worked on better defining the mineralogy and metallurgical characteristics of the find.

An exploration arm of Heathgate, which owns and operates the Beverley Uranium Mine, Quasar has during the past two years continued to have "highly encouraging results" from its drilling exploration work east of the Northern Flinders Ranges in an area five to 10km west of the Beverley Uranium Mine. Mr McConachy said an initial discovery was made in March, 2005, and the results of ongoing work had been encouraging.

"It has the potential to be the best discovery of uranium in 25 years, but we'll wait and see," Mr McConachy said.

"The significance of the find has been gradually evolving. We're still working there."

Alliance is confident, with a belief the deposit could rival known uranium deposits such as Honeymoon and Gould's Dam.

Mr Rann said he was confident the present uranium policy would be overturned, creating billions of dollars in mining revenue and tens of thousands of jobs in SA over the next few decades.

"There's absolutely no doubt that there is going to be a fight on a

Harry7
02-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Hi OTL,

Do you have a link to the article? Other forum sites confirm same but nothing as yet this morning in the Aust print media, though good mentions Sunday evening on Adelaide news channels. Looks like the long awaited JORC today or very soon, more importantly though is Rann's eagerness to fast track the project to production stage

OutToLunch
02-04-2007, 10:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by Vic

Hi OTL,

Do you have a link to the article? Other forum sites confirm same but nothing as yet this morning in the Aust print media, though good mentions Sunday evening on Adelaide news channels. Looks like the long awaited JORC today or very soon, more importantly though is Rann's eagerness to fast track the project to production stage

No link sorry, I just scooped it up from Hotcopper. I'd also be keen to see confirmation of this story, especially as it's dated April 1st! (Mind you, if someone pulled a stunt like that there'd be a lot of very pissed off punters out looking for a scalp).

OutToLunch
02-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Here's a link...

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,21486980-910,00.html

Harry7
02-04-2007, 11:09 AM
Thanks OTL

Silly me, the same link was sitting in my email Inbox, from Google alerts, this morning, just hadn't looked at it yet

April should be a good month for AGS [^]:D

Sunshine007
02-04-2007, 11:27 AM
new release from AGS: Move to scoping study on Four Mile Project.

Harry7
02-04-2007, 11:56 AM
No JORC yet, but an excellent announcement in regards to deposit development during 2007. Note they say the initial Scoping Study (duration 8 weeks) will commence after the release of the resource estimate, shouldn't be too far away now...

laurie
02-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Must be releasing western & eastern zone JORC together

cheers laurie[:p]

Harry7
02-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Which is good, will push the tonnage up. They mention drilling the 'lower grade' Eastern zone in the announcement

kronos
02-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Reached a high of 2.57. Profit taking has brought it down to a more modest 2.30. All good though!

Kronos

Harry7
02-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Now in pre-open....fun times

JoeKing
02-04-2007, 09:50 PM
A good day for AGS.
Some interesting reports here suggest AGS has been "recognised".... blue skies ahead >>>>>>>>>>
http://www.fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp_newsitem&n=B0B6F6EB-17A4-1130-F5C777F21CADE63F

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20070402/pdf/311r9tfwn8nm8k.pdf

http://www.fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp_newsitem&n=AFC91C4B-17A4-1130-F5A099D8013F4A0D

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Business/Alliance-shares-surge-on-uranium-plans/2007/04/02/1175366128077.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200704/s1887818.htm

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/showAnnouncementPDF.do?idsID=00707953

Cheers
JK

p0ssy
03-04-2007, 01:26 AM
This week will be interesting for AGS - I wonder if the price will be sustained without the JORC being released. Today's announcement contained no new news for the punters already invested in U stocks but clearly brought it to the attention of others.

Ubull on s/scene thought the JORC was in Heathgate's hands and would be released in mid April. I expect a SP in the 270 - 300 range at that point especially if the release is sooner than later, before this interest dies down and the next resource wonder comes along to capture the imagination and wallets of the punters.

This morning at 10:02 I looked at the SP and thought - I am going home for the day, I have made more in 2 minutes than I would in 2 months of working. Alas the SP fell back and I worked on.

Good luck to all holders.

MrDevine
03-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Has gone ballistic today Possy, will be interesting to see where it closes. Will not all be surprised if it falls again sometime soon. I've been burnt trying to pick this one, so will hold and be patient. $3 on the cards when JORC released. Could be buyers returning with their profits after large drop (profit taking) of past couple months?

Hold

Mr D.

trader10
22-04-2007, 08:34 PM
Alliance is heading for the last most important week of the year IMHO....
News is imminent and South Australia is far the safest state for the Labour final say next week.....
Interesting time ahead.....[8D] ;) :D

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/5016/p4211090wm3.jpg

laurie
29-04-2007, 01:42 AM
Well Monday will be an interesting day for AGS led by the ring leader Mike Rann he was a happy man at the Labor Conference when the policy was thrown out

cheers laurie

steve fleming
29-04-2007, 01:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by laurie

Well Monday will be an interesting day for AGS led by the ring leader Mike Rann he was a happy man at the Labor Conference when the policy was thrown out

cheers laurie

yeah...would have been good if Rupert, and the original AGS thread was still here to celebrate.

Hope he is enjoying himself wherever he is....to think that just little over a year ago AGS was 10-20 cents.

laurie
29-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Agree there Steve Rupert encouraged me to hang on when I got in @.14c being a bit of a newbie then he was way ahead from the rest of the posters

cheers laurie

bullebak
04-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Sources inform me that AGS will break out to new highs, sooner rather than later.

On Balance Volume remains strong.

kronos
05-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Hi Bulebak.
Are your sources refering to an imminent release of a favourable JORC?

bullebak
05-05-2007, 01:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by kronos

Hi Bulebak.
Are your sources refering to an imminent release of a favourable JORC?

Kronos,
No, strictly on a technical basis. Of course, helped by what's in the ground.

Ptolemy
08-05-2007, 11:59 AM
JORC is out - at the lower end of expectations 15000 tonnes. Price will drop today - maybe as low as $2.45. Good time to pick up some more.

Ricardo
08-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Greed and Fear will always over-ride logic. Try 2.13 for the low Ptolemy.

Ptolemy
08-05-2007, 03:15 PM
yep, massive sell down on opening but has bounced back somewhat. Those who got in at 2.13 - 2.20 did very well!

The resource estimate is only for the initially surveyed 1 square kilometre of the 5 square kilometre tenemant so the potential is still great.

JoeKing
08-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Heck, I expected several pages of analysis after todays sellout?
I think it will only take a few days for panic sellers to realise AGS is still arguably the best U youngster in Oz.
I'm sure now that (initial) JORC has been released and fundies can now get involved it will not take long for SP to climb north. AGS is still in the best position to be the next U "producer"
Cheers all, I'm going to have another BIG! rum
JK

bullebak
08-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Hi JoeKing,

I expected you to show your face today! I agree, not a time for selling. Guess that breakout my "sources" talked about will now be a little later, rather then sooner. I am not selling just yet.

moimoi
08-05-2007, 08:50 PM
was amazed todays action could only pull two posts out of the woodwork this arvo.....?

where have the tuners gone?? this stock has gone up 5% in a day and there's a flurry of comment stroking each other...drops 20% in a day and silence!!. ;)

seems the "market" was exceptionally wrong with the likely figure of the estimate!!!!...maybe time for AGS to stop bringing up "most significant find since 1985" in its updates and just tell it like it is, as todays announcement has significantly underwhelmed the market.

Looking at the level of drilling required to JORC up 4 mile east, and todays diagram suggest there is plenty to do (and considering how long its taken to get here with time wasted with recalibrations/redrilling required etc)...what are we? 9 months away from a "possible" resource upgrade??

discl: GUTTED!!

cheers
Moi.

Mick100
08-05-2007, 09:29 PM
32,000,000 lbs is a sh!t load of uranium - but obviously not enough for some people

The west deposit has an in-situ value of $3.6b on its own - add to that the upside from the rest of the deposit which has already returned some good drilling results

I thought it was a good announcment

steve fleming
08-05-2007, 11:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by Mick100

32,000,000 lbs is a sh!t load of uranium - but obviously not enough for some people

The west deposit has an in-situ value of $3.6b on its own - add to that the upside from the rest of the deposit which has already returned some good drilling results

Agree.

Isn't the issue just the cut-off grade that Heathgate have used???
ie - 0.05% / 500ppm

Isn't this very very conservative? (and a lot higher than was expected?)

Heck, there are explorers out there that rave about 500ppm grades.

OMC and BLR used 200ppm cut offs...while BMN only used a 100ppm cut off.

Check out BMN's recent JORC announcement to see the difference cut offs can make to the size of the JORC.(ie @100ppm Resource=27mill lbs while @300ppm REsource=7.5millbs)

Moonshine???

steve fleming
09-05-2007, 12:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by steve fleming

quote:Originally posted by Mick100

Agree.

ie - 0.05% / 500ppm

Check out BMN's recent JORC announcement to see the difference cut offs can make to the size of the JORC.(ie @100ppm Resource=27mill lbs while @300ppm REsource=7.5millbs)

Moonshine???

Worth posting this - thanks to Wallave on HC,and obviously i am assuming that Wallave is correctly reporting the facts.
----------------------------------------------------------
I just cqame back from the riu conference and heard Steve Johnson talk. I am by far no guru in the field of geology so hopefully I interpret everything below okay:

* He was surprised the market reacted so strongly today wiping 20% of the shareprice. He indicated that obviously the sellers had not interpreted the release correctly. He thought the shareprice was great value at these levels.

*A lot more potential to the south

* he Beleives that the East which is 2km from the west will be high grade also. Already very incouraging grades.

* East is deeper than the West / clean sand. Quassar were very exited with what they have found so far and may be brought into ISL quickly. JORC by year end.

* Will grow rapidly over next 12-18 months

* Showed pictures of drill samples which were dark in colour.

* Stated total size of area is 150sq/km. They have only looked at 10sq/km at the momemt and stated that there is plenty more to come.

*Talked about thw Warrina prospect. Noted that it was PACE funded, they are currently awaiting results and are very exited about future prospects.

In conclusion he said that he feels sorry for shareholders that have sold as this is only the start of an unfolding story.

-----------------------------------------------------------
$27 mil traded today- smart money getting in, those with NFI departing the register IMO.

laurie
09-05-2007, 02:37 AM
1.Maldon Gold 100%
2.Copper Gold Warrina Copper-Gold Project (Alliance 100%)
3.Copper Gold at M2

free carried $14m drilling program must be worth something!

cheers laurie

steve fleming
09-05-2007, 09:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by steve fleming

Agree.

ie - 0.05% / 500ppm

Moonshine???

Is someone with some geo knowledge able to help me out here?

Isn't it just like mowing your lawns - if you set the blade at a high level, then you cut/catch a lot less grass than it you set the blade at a lower level....and 500ppm is a very very high cut-off.

I am very happy to be proved wrong...but would n't there be a big difference in the JORC if a lower cut off had been used ie 100ppm as the African miners use??

Would heathgate have their own motivations in using such a high cut-off?

ead83
09-05-2007, 07:26 PM
From my post on SS
-------------------------------------------------

I'm quite surprised by the market's reaction to the JORC release.
My take on it is that AGS still offers significant value in the medium-term.

32 million lbs of U3O8@0.37% is definitely nothing to be sneezed at. By my calculations based on a spot price of $80(a discount of 33% to the most recent price) & an exchange rate of 0.85; [u]i come up with a value of around $750 million AUD odd to AGS, just based on the JORC inferred resource for only Four Mile West</u>. AGS's current undiluted market cap is around $520 million at a SP of $2.11

Things to remember:
- Only 20% of the prospective mineralized area has been explored.
- Quasar are excited enough about this deposit to spend $14 million on further defining the resource. My expectation is that they'll be trying to get this out of the ground as soon as possible.
- AGS is free-carried until decision to mine.
- The JORC essentially give the green-light for institutional investors to get a place on the register. AGS is now considered an investment grade stock with a JORC compliant resource.

Questions to ask:
- Is the market factoring the potential significant resource upgrades from further exploration in the current SP?
- Is the market factoring in the value of AGS's other assets such as the IOGC targets in Warrina that will be drilled this year & the Maldon gold project?

My opinion is that there is still plenty to come from AGS over the coming months/years. I don't think much has changed, apart from the market expecting a far larger initial JORC inferred resource. My impression is that Quasar obviously know far more than has been publicly released and have been pushed by AGS to be given a JORC resource figure to appease their shareholders and the market. I would not be surprised to see the SP recover considerably over the coming weeks.:)

JoeKing
09-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Great post ead83.
I can now pour the remains of the rum bottle confident I can afford to replace it soon :)[8D]
Thanks
JK

JoeKing
10-05-2007, 12:11 PM
A sensible report reprinted courtesy "unsinkable" HC

Alliance Resources AGS Wednesday, 9 May 2007
Initial uranium resource estimate at Four Mile West disappoints but major upgrades likely
Recommendation Speculative Buy for re-rating as uranium resources grow
Event
#1048707; An initial uranium resource estimate of 15,000 tonnes of U3O8 has been
made at the Four Mile prospect of the Arkaroola project
#1048707; The resource estimate for Four Mile West is 3.9Mt averaging 0.37% U3O8
#1048707; The resource estimate is derived from an area of about 1km2 within at least
5 km2 of potential mineralisation at the Four Mile prospects, which are still
open, so there is scope for major resource upgrades
#1048707; Further intensive drilling is being done at the Four Mile prospects
#1048707; A Study is underway at Four Mile West to evaluate development options
Impact
The release by Alliance Resources (AGS) of the initial resource estimate for the
Four Mile uranium prospect in South Australia, where AGS has a 25% free
carried interest through exploration and the other 75% is held by Quasar
Resources Pty Ltd (Quasar), which is funding and operating the joint venture
disappointed the share market. With the recent release of further impressive
drilling results for the Four Mile West area, which included 9.1m grading 1.84%
U3O8 , and the suggestion of good continuity for the high grade mineralisation,
the initial resource estimate is less than half what we were expecting. We
recognise, however, that this initial resource estimate is a conservative one that
has been done over an area that has been drilled out on an approximately 100m
square grid and that the mineralisation here has an average thickness of 2.2m,
somewhat less than we were assuming.
The resource estimate is 3.9Mt averaging 0.37% U3O8 for 15,000 tonnes of
contained U3O8. It has a very high grade and it is covered by an area of only
about 1km2 within at least 5 km2 of potential mineralisation that has been
demonstrated to occur in wide-spaced drilling in the Four Mile area.
AGS has reported that Quasar has started a Scoping Study that may take about
eight weeks to complete and it will be followed by a pre-feasibility study to
assess in detail mining, processing and infrastructure options.
AGS reported that a total of 38 holes were drilled during March in the Four Mile
prospect to validate the prompt fission neutron (PFN) calibration, which had
delayed the completion and release of the resource estimate when the
previously reliable PFN calibration rate was found to be open to question in late
2006. Recent drilling at the Four Mile East prospect was undertaken as part of a
major step-out drilling program to define the limits of mineralisation, which
involved 31 holes. A priority program of in-fill drilling is planned at Four Mile
West to enable the resource to be upgraded and currently there are four drilling
rigs operating at Four Mile East to define the boundaries of mineralisation, so we
expect it will be some time before a resource estimate is available for the Four
Mile East prospect, with considerably more infill drilling required.
The Four Mile uranium prospect is continuing to shape up as the best uranium
discovery in Australia since 1986 and we would expect that the subsequent
resource upgrades for the Four Mile West area may show that outside the giant
Olympic Dam deposit, it is one of the biggest. With ongoing exploration and
evaluation, we would expect the resources at Four Mile to continue to grow over
the next year or so to an ultimate total of at least 50,000 tonnes of U3O8.
We recommend investors with an appropriate risk profile use the severe
retracement in the price of AGS to buy the stock for re-rating as resources rise.

Business Description
Alliance Resources (AGS) has a 25% free carried
interest through exploration in the Arkaroola uraniumcopper-
gold project in South Australia, which is being
funded and operated by Quasar Resources Pty Ltd
(Quasar), an affiliate of Heathgate Resources, which
owns an

johnofthex
14-05-2007, 03:26 PM
I spent a week in hospital last week and when I come out on Friday AGS had lost 51c. I nearly turned round and went back in. There's $4.4 billion worth of uranium sitting out there?? Anyone know why the drop??

bullebak
14-05-2007, 03:32 PM
The JORC reserve was "less than expected..." one said it was in the low range, another it was half of what was expected.

laurie
14-05-2007, 03:56 PM
lol AGS pulled a swiftly[not intentionally of course]over the market reporting a 15,000T JORC when it should have been 3,750T AGS 25% share

cheers laurie

trader10
17-05-2007, 01:04 AM
Laurie,

Check Alliance's website...... Bell Potter has a buy on it's 6 pages report :D;)

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5557/ags1lo1.png

laurie
17-05-2007, 09:30 PM
t10
Been on since .14c so I'm a long term holder BUT I do believe AGS is better off spinning its Uranium interest as an speccie- free to shareholders and concentrate on the Gold/Copper/Iron Ore projects then the market can value AGS properly JMHO

cheers laurie

trader10
20-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Hi Laurie,

quote:spinning its Uranium interest as an speccie....

Sorry Laurie but, I never heard such a crocker of sh1t before like this....are you getting ideas from ARU and other stocks like SAU and the liking ????

No need for this stupidity tactics....not for ASX300 Alliance Resources...with all the fundamentas - massive grades, plenty of cash, Big JV, Premier support, South Australia location, 3 years to produce, EAST and SOUTH still to JORC, Maldon gold, Warrrina Copper and Gold and NWS...... I think you had way too much to drink or are talking to funny minded ppl.....

Pls do us all a favour ...... go and do a hard research and speak to some GEO or to the company itself..... god....

laurie
20-05-2007, 03:16 AM
FMD t10 just my opinion [B)]no need to bite my head off sorry for even thinking out aloud no I did not have too much to drink and I don't speak to funny people only to directors when I go to AGM's and presentations

have a good weekend t10

cheers laurie

trader10
20-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Dear Laurie,

Nothing against you matey....sorry if I offended you....

Put this way, a spin off is only good for the company to raise lot's of dead cash...if it did happen I would trade AGS to the bone....would not treat the company assets and projects as an investment anymore.....

Like FMG, from 2004.....it took a while to identify it as the next gem and I think it could be going to a similar path.....

My best regards, ;)

trader10
20-05-2007, 09:16 PM
AFX News Limited
China's uranium demand for nuclear power to rise 4-6
times by 2020- 05.17.07, 7:34 AM ET

BEIJING (XFN-ASIA) - China's uranium demand is expected to grow 4-6 times by 2020, as the country increases its annual installed nuclear power capacity to 40 mln kilowatts from 9 mln at present, a government official said.

Cao Shudong, nuclear power department director at the Commission of Science Technology and Industry for National Defence, told reporters on the sidelines of an industry conference that China now has nine operating one mln KW nuclear power generators, each consuming more than 30 tons of uranium every year.

The government plans to set up a joint stock company to manage uranium imports, said Cao.

State-owned China National Nuclear Corp is currently the sole provider of the nuclear raw material, he said.

'China would build three one million capacity nuclear power generators each year over the next 15 years in a bid to achieve the 40 mln kw target,'Cao said.

'Nuclear fuel supply can be secured to feed the expanding nuclear generators,' he noted.

Earlier last month, the Commission of Science Technology and Industry for National Defense announced that China will build strategic reserves of uranium and set up a commercial reserve system as part of its bid to develop the nuclear industry.

China will also seek uranium resources overseas, it said.

In February, China National Nuclear Corp signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Sinosteel Corp to jointly invest in and explore overseas for uranium resources. The deal follows a similar agreement signed with conglomerate CITIC Group.

China aims to boost its nuclear power sector to avoid power shortages. In 2006 it generated just 1.92 pct of its total energy needs from nuclear plants but is hoping to boost that to 4 pct by 2020.

http://www.forbes.com/business/feeds/afx/2007/05/17/afx3730966.html

COLIN
23-05-2007, 11:03 PM
Why the sudden uptick near the end of today?

Harry7
24-05-2007, 02:18 PM
April drill results released today, for Four Mile East, nice %'s [^]

johnofthex
25-05-2007, 05:00 PM
What a ride. It's a bit like being on a bungee!

johnofthex
06-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Is anyone out there still? I feel like the orders been given to abandon ship. Well I'm not. There's just too much going for this company. I am running out of rum however Joe.

bullebak
06-06-2007, 01:47 PM
John, Joe is most probably fishing again (I think that's all he does... now that he's stocked up on AGS).

Forum usually goes quiet on no news and drifting SP.

johnofthex
06-06-2007, 01:54 PM
Yes right great weather for it. I miss his witticisms. By the by;

From the Sydney Morning Herald:
URANIUM spot prices could reach $US200 a pound within the next two years, buoyed by a shortfall in supply and increasing investment in the nuclear fuel by speculators, according to Macquarie Bank.

bullebak
06-06-2007, 02:04 PM
I also believe Uranium will be in strong demand over time. Eventually even the anti-uranium people will be convinced to switch to nuclear power generation when they are choking... I bought some in my wife's account some time ago and hold it for the long term.

Done some trading in my own account, looks like time to buy back in.

johnofthex
06-06-2007, 02:49 PM
I intended to do that at the end of April when it was 2.80 but ended up in hospital instead! Oh well, best laid plans of mice and men.......something I read recently on the ags web site was the sp target estimate within the year is expected to be &gt; $au3.40 With the eastern estimate apparently expected to be much larger than what the last jorc was(which was like measuring a sardine next to one of Joe's snapper), I can see that being a possibility easily and sooner than within a year, especially if Johnny Howard gets back in even if the Chinese bubble explodes and even if Bush starts building more defense rockets along Russian borders and pees of Putin even more - uranium is the only possible energy source for the future. See David Straun's book, "The Last Oil Shock." http://www.davidstrahan.com/index.html

JoeKing
07-06-2007, 11:23 AM
Hey Johno/Bullebak
I am still here. Not much fun watching $200k melt from portfolio past few weeks so spend more time fishing (the snapper are fat and plentifull)and chasing golf balls, (started using flouro colours they are easier to find in the scrub).
June is traditionally a difficult month on the markets, but will pass soon enough and we can enjoy watching the respective SP's re-correct. The fundamentals of AGS keep improving, and maybe the scoping study results due in a few weeks might lift things outta the black hole. Meantime its hang-in, keep smiling and... Oh my neighbor just arrived ,I see some clubs in the back of his ute... gotta go
Cheers
JK
edit: I noticed this on HC supposedly from Uraniumbull, who comes up with some good oil...

"Heathgate plan to ISL the eastern deposit first, followed by ISLing the poor grade areas of the western deposit.
Finally they intend to Open Cut the the High Grade Western Zone."

bullebak
07-06-2007, 11:30 AM
Others (including folks at MDS News) recommend buying around $2 for which we will be "well rewarded".

johnofthex
07-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Good one Joe, I think I'll go and have a holiday in the sun for awhile myself. Everyone else seems to have.

Ptolemy
15-06-2007, 12:10 PM
yeeha, new drilling results out. Great grades to the south. Up 21c in first 10 minutes. Giddyup.

bear
30-06-2007, 01:10 PM
has dropped back to mid 170s - surprising given the propects. Currently not held but may look to re-enter once the sentiment changes

good results appear to be spiking the price which lasts about a week or so before easing back again

chartist opinion welcome - free fall is my view

Bear

OutToLunch
18-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Moving up again on increased volume this afternoon. News might be imminent??

spruik
09-08-2007, 03:40 PM
I get the feeling that the down spiral has ended, and have been buying again today.

roget
09-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Spruik, whether a rally is on the cards or not is hard to say. I just think this is undervalued. My reasons being, AGS's partner (Heathgate) will spend $14m this year and Heathgate has all the necessary expertise and equipment to process U. The registary is tightly held with the directors having large holding. All the news on both the gold and u front has been positive lately a trend I hope will continue.

spruik
09-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Thanks Roget.

I understand that most of the large shareholders have been increasing their stake.

Harry7
13-08-2007, 07:26 PM
AGS - always seems to take a beating, even when the ASX is up for a day. I'm in for the medium to long term, so still hold large qty at 20c ave cost price. Joe King/others, still holding this gem??

I remember last April/MAy 2006 correction - MTN went for $1.35 highs to 50c before it turned around, now $4.50. SMM went from a $1.50 high down to 90c beofre it turned, got to $6+ as we all know. Trusting the same for AGS

spruik
13-08-2007, 08:24 PM
JoeKing, I hope that your "dream" will come to reality and you can sell them one day soon at around $5.00.

Have been buying more at $1.48 few days ago, and I feel rather silly... :o

moimoi
14-08-2007, 01:12 PM
down .19 in larger than normal volume..........the enquiry siren needs to sound shortly.!!!!!!!!!

JackSprat
14-08-2007, 08:19 PM
It's not the product, it's the market! Doesn't matter if you're selling goats milk or raw uranium the market dictates the price. What's going up? Nada.

JackSprat
15-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Another .10c and AGS will haved dropped $2 in 3 months. That's a bigger fall than most other companies. Why? It's got one of the biggest "u" deposits in the world. Crazy? Still the bigger the fall, the bigger the recovery.:)

Paddie
15-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Another .10c and AGS will haved dropped $2 in 3 months. That's a bigger fall than most other companies. Why? It's got one of the biggest "u" deposits in the world. Crazy? Still the bigger the fall, the bigger the recovery.:)

I also can't understand why the big fall in share price.

I missed by a whisker in selling out at $1.60, and now look at the price.

But what has changed.

The share price has taken a hammering, and usually it is for a reason. But then that would be insider trading.

Time will tell.

Paddie

moimoi
15-08-2007, 09:09 PM
now averaging a 10&#37; fall per day....last few days on rising volume...??

A hell of alot of small trades going thru tho...rats selling at 0.02 under with their 500 shares....

burning $2.8 mill a quarter with $5.1mill in the bank currently....so we will have another capital raising in 2 quarters..

I never thought i would see it....given the possibilities / probabilities for this stock, but at this rate the next capital raising will be at 0.67, the same level as the last one was.(and maybe looking at da chart moimoi youre being optimistic!!!)

Similarly to you Paddie...i'm struggling to get a handle on this...

-great macro environment for U
-confirmed resource of only 1sqkm of a larger area (still open along strike)
-further upgrade to resource likely (4 mile East)
- 4 drill rigs onsite (how many other explorers of ANY type can you say that about currently??)
-mining scoping study underway and licence being obtained (and personally i feel that Heathgate have decided to mine the zone regardless of what the JORC is, and regardless of what AGS position is)
-proximity to an existing mine.
- U mining legal in the state.

buggered if i know...i note Ms Chan from mac bank on sky news 2 nights ago saying "if your a trader get out now...if your long term ignore da sizzle" **or words that effect** :-)

Would rather be here than BLR.

But recent action is now starting to take the pish!!

How about a wee announcement along the lines "we are all good folks!!!"

cheers
Moi.

OneUp
15-08-2007, 09:30 PM
The capital raising will come after the annual report is out - same time as last year.

Harry7
16-08-2007, 08:28 AM
Has anyone spoken to management as to what's going on? The latest top 20 listing from only 1 week ago, 9th August 2007, indicated no major selling, if any, of AGS stock by the top 20

Still holding for med-long term.....

Harry7
16-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Today's Aust Financial Review has a very nice write up (page 27) on Uranium and the only company really talked about is AGS/Alliance. I tried for an online version but seems its subscription only, so hence can't post the link. If anyone else can please do

Well worth the read

Harry7
23-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Where's all the AGS faithfull?? Up to $1.40 today, Scoping Study due??

moimoi
23-08-2007, 06:05 PM
suspect we can thank the captain of BHP for his bullish comments on commodities for todays action...

just poured a scotch...and its been a while since thats been able to be brought out. lol.

cheers
moi

Dazza
23-08-2007, 08:25 PM
vic i have been selling down my holdings in ags.

only hold 40% of what i originally have, and will keep till they start mining, be it they go bust or they go up :D

have tapered down my uranium holdings and have brought more blue chips and also my fav aru

so bring on the SS i say :D

Joe King
28-08-2007, 12:46 PM
AGS destined to be next Uranium producer ????
Could be sooner than many expect
Cheers
JK

EXTRACT TAKEN FROM TODAYS ANOUNCEMENT... courtesy Grant64 HC.
----------------------------------------------

"This northern area of Four Mile East has continued to return high grades and the strike zone remains open
along a North West-South East trend," Mr Johnston said.
Ongoing 100-metre grid drilling across a series of east-west traverses is targeting mineralisation at the northern
end of Four Mile East, utilising up to four rotary mud rigs. A diamond core drill program is scheduled to
commence in September.

The high-grade uranium intercepts at Four Mile East further strengthens plans by Alliance and its joint venture
partner, Quasar Resources Pty Ltd, to move to a decision to mine.

"We recently announced the commencement of Mineral Claim pegging in preparation for Mining Lease
applications, ," Mr Johnston said. "Our ability to move swiftly towards production is greatly enhanced by the
proximity of the project to existing infrastructure, including the nearby Beverley Uranium Mine, located just
8km away, the strategic capabilities of our joint venture partner as an existing uranium explorer and the strong
support of the South Australian Government."

Cheers to All Long Term AGS Holders.

OutToLunch
17-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Patience about to be rewarded perhaps... could this be the long-awaited scoping study? :rolleyes:

spruik
02-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Some time ago I bought some for a trade at $1.48 (too early) and hung on right through sub $1. I thought I did well selling them yesterday... but see what happens now!

Fortunately I have a long term holding in another account (wify's).

Today's low $1.74, as at 11:21 $1.96.

brookvill
09-12-2007, 04:29 PM
We just have to patient with AGS at present. I attended the AGM recently in Melbourne and not too much in the way of news. The director selling was actually his partner selling a few shares which he explained at the meeting.
We just have to remember that 4mile is a world class deposit. Drilling has only covered a very small percentage of the Arkaroola EL3666 area of 150 km2 and they are very keen on an area east of Mt Gee (refer page 3 in Annual report ). Steve Johnston believes the story is only just unfolding and there are possibly other Uranium Roll Fronts waiting to be discovered in the surrounding areas of Beverley.
The mineral resource for 4 mile east is due late Dec early Jan and has a lot of high grade u as well.
Field leach trials will be conducted within 12 months but could be earlier.
Production decision will be inside 12 months as well.
Once production begins selling of the uranium will be done under the Quasar export license, but AGS will be applying for their own export license as well.
Maldon on track to having 1st production by this time next year.
The area they really like is the new license around Lake Fromme in NSW.
Overall every one very positive about the future, its going to take time to bring it all together thats all.
The AGM presentation should be on the website so its worth looking at.
Cheers
Paul

Harry7
06-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Hi all AGS faithfull,

Not much on the thread recently but some good annoncements released on Friday, for the Target Exploration Range and Four Mile East resource JORC estimate due April 2008. 2008 is looking to be a stellar year for AGS with commencement of ISL field trial in the near future, and decision to proceed with mining

boxing_beaver
25-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Hi everyone

Been looking at this stock closely lately. Am hoping to crunch my own numbers sometime this week and see what I come out with!

What are people's current sentiments on this company?

COLIN
25-02-2008, 11:00 PM
Hi everyone

Been looking at this stock closely lately. Am hoping to crunch my own numbers sometime this week and see what I come out with!

What are people's current sentiments on this company?
Am happy to continue as a patient holder.

scorp57
25-02-2008, 11:06 PM
i was interested in AGS towardsthe end of last year, however the market volatility has crushed this stock as alot of my favs (eg URA etc)

but i am more inclined to go for companies with U deposits outside of australia where they are allowed to mine.

again URA, WHE and i am a big fan of EXT. just afraid that i may have missed the boat for them in the short term...

i still think the AGS story is a great one. but the market may over look it, and may need some patience. but hey then again i have been averaging down on URA for about a year now so i know what it like to be patient,

CAM
02-03-2008, 05:26 PM
I am a patient holder. Bought at 30c quite sometime ago 06???. Sold some at $1.80 to be free carried (missed the $2.50ish spike) and have put them in the bottom draw.
I havn't caught up with where they are at with things but they must be getting on with their gold mine as well.

Paddie
24-04-2008, 07:52 PM
I am a patient holder. Bought at 30c quite sometime ago 06???. Sold some at $1.80 to be free carried (missed the $2.50ish spike) and have put them in the bottom draw.
I havn't caught up with where they are at with things but they must be getting on with their gold mine as well.

In a trading halt today, Four Mile results due?

Paddie

brookvill
03-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Further news out in the world news since the quarterly report was released.

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/default.aspx
__________________________________________________ __________________

world-nuclear-news.
New Australian mine project for fast track
29 April 2008

In the light of recent "outstanding exploration success" this year and encouraging metallurgical test work, Quasar Resources has decided to proceed directly to mining its Four Mile East deposit in South Australia. The first stage of mining will commence as soon as a lease is granted, probably in late 2009.

Beverley Four Mile comprises two deposits 5-10 km northwest of the Beverley mine and is being explored by Quasar Resources (affiliated with Heathgate Resources). Alliance Resources is a 25% free carried joint venture partner in the Four Mile Uranium Project. An "initial resource estimate" of 15,000 tonnes uranium oxide (U3O8) at 0.37% was announced in May 2007 for the west deposit. This subsequently became classified as 'inferred resources' under the JORC code. Alliance Resources announced in January preliminary indications of a similar resource is in the east deposit.

Alliance also announced a concept study for the project with in-situ leach (ISL) mining commencing in 2010, if resources in the eastern deposit materialised in an initial JORC resource estimate. This estimate is expected in the third quarter of 2008.

However, the concept study has been overtaken by "outstanding" - but not yet properly quantified -drilling results on the east deposit.

Quasar has decided to apply for a mining lease and proceed as soon as possible - probably in late 2009 - on the east deposit. A feasibility study for the mine was brought forward, making the planned field leach trial on the west deposit redundant. First stage production is envisaged as 680 tonnes per year U3O8, rising to 2000 tonnes per year by stage three.

The proposed initial mining area now has over 50 drill holes at production spacing, and grades are being measured with a prompt fission neutron (PFN) tool, giving much more confidence than gamma logging. There are three mineralised layers between 190 and 210 metres deep, ranging from 1.1 to 7.3 metres thick and with grades up to 1.74% U3O8.

Two possibilities for uranium recovery are piping the loaded solution six kilometres to the Beverley plant for recovery, or having an ion exchange plant at Four Mile and trucking the loaded resin to Beverley for stripping (elution) and precipitation. Remote ion exchange such as this is being used in Wyoming and Texas in the USA, in the former as toll milling.

CAM
04-05-2008, 02:48 PM
I like the sound of all that.
I still believe the long term uranium story is a good one
Keeping the ags in the bottom draw

Joe King
07-05-2008, 12:34 PM
HEADS UP!
Here we go again >>>>>>>>> currently up 14&#37; on todays brilliant! announcement.
http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20080507/pdf/31901z9chc18ls.pdf

COLIN
07-05-2008, 01:50 PM
HEADS UP!
Here we go again >>>>>>>>> currently up 14% on todays brilliant! announcement.
http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20080507/pdf/31901z9chc18ls.pdf

Yes, sounds good.
Unfortunately I sold off about 50% of my holding a few days ago. I must learn to be ever more patient.

Joe King
12-05-2008, 12:42 PM
tch tch Colin, hope you bought some of em back!
Up over 10&#37; this morning in a down market, still got a looooong! ways to go.
Am I the only AGS faithfull left? Been here since 12c
Cheers
JK

spruik
12-05-2008, 12:52 PM
JK

Not only you, Joe King. I have multiplied my holding 4-fold recently. Now all we want is 4-fold multiplication of the SP.

CAM
12-05-2008, 03:45 PM
Up over 10% this morning in a down market, still got a looooong! ways to go.
Cheers
JK

I was a late starter....got in at 30c.
Sold a small portion at $1.80
Keeping my current holding!!

Paddie
12-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Up over 10% this morning in a down market, still got a looooong! ways to go.
Cheers
JK

Still holding and only Uranium share that I have (sold others).

Have watched share price soar, and then get hammered. Happy to see the real value starting to be recognised.

In for the long term.

Paddie

Joe King
12-05-2008, 11:50 PM
Nice to see I am not the only one left.
U stocks are having a little flurry atm. Well some flurries are quite significant. MLS shot up 124&#37; last week for a time.
Hold the faith
Cheers
JK

jdg
11-06-2008, 11:35 AM
i've been wanting to gain exposure to a Uranium stock for a while now and i have decided on AGS. it's certainly volatile, and timing an entry isn't easy, but it looks very cheap at these levels. as of yesterday, i'm in. four mile seems to have so much in its favour; not least of which are very high grades and an operating (and friendly) mine next door. i can't see this as anything but a safe bet in a sector that will grow demand between now and production.

-j

moimoi
18-06-2008, 05:51 PM
well picked out JD....:-)

jdg
19-06-2008, 04:58 PM
cheers. i did manage to make my entry at the bottom of the dip which was rather nice. still, anytime in april or early may would have been much better... good to see it's creeping back up, and running against the current again today. a company with great prospects at four mile in a sector that is likely to prosper. it really does look like a very good bet.

-j

jdg
25-06-2008, 12:50 PM
took another little bite of these this morning. i don't think it will be my last. the more i look at it, the more i like it.

-j

CAM
03-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Why I have this in my bottom draw.....

Attention ASX Company Announcements Platform
Lodgement of Open Briefing®

Alliance Resources Limited
Suite 3, 51-55 City Road
Southbank, VIC 3006

Date of lodgement: 03-Sept-2008

Title: Open Briefing®. Alliance Resources. Progressing the Four Mile Uranium Project

Record of interview:
corporatefile.com.au

Alliance Resources Ltd (ASX code - AGS) is an emerging in situ recovery (ISR)
uranium producer through its joint venture with Quasar Resources in the advanced
Four Mile Uranium Project, 8 kilometres from the operating Beverley uranium
mine in South Australia. Four Mile (West) deposit already has an Inferred
Resource of 32 million pounds of U3O8.
Can you please update progress on the drilling program to define a mineral resource at Four Mile East?

CEO Steve Johnston

Drilling continued at a staggering rate with over 54,000 metres reported during the
quarter. Recent intercepts from Four Mile East include 5.9 metres @ 1.41%
pU3O8, 8.7 metres @ 0.89% pU3O8, 1.7 metres @ 1.84% pU3O8 and 2.4 metres @
1.09% pU3O8. Drilling continued to delineate mineralisation in the northern,
eastern, central and southern parts of Four Mile East and interpretation of this drill
data is in progress. Detailed drilling is nearing completion at Four Mile East
ahead of the initial mineral resource estimate. At the end of the previous quarter
there were five drill rigs operating at Four Mile East and two drill rigs at Four Mile
West. (Note that, “pU3O8” refers to the U3O8 grade as estimated from Prompt
Fission Neutron logging).

corporatefile.com.au

Are the drilling results, so far, consistent with your previously announced
Exploration Target Range of 30 to 47 million pounds for Four Mile East? In

general terms, has the drilling confirmed your expectations on the possible grades
and size of the deposit?

CEO Steve Johnston

The Exploration Target Range was undertaken by Alliance to provide the market
with an assessment of the potential scale of the entire Four Mile East deposit. The
Four Mile deposits are significant deposits and the limits of mineralisation at both
Four Mile East and Four Mile West are still being drill tested. The mineral
resource estimate in progress at Four Mile East is only for part of the deposit and
with that in mind, the initial mineral resource estimate at Four Mile East is
consistent with the Exploration Target Range. To answer your question, however,
the latest drilling results have continued to produce significant grades and
thicknesses and should reinforce the Exploration Target Range in our opinion.

corporatefile.com.au

Quasar has lodged a Mining Lease application over the Four Mile Uranium
Project. Why has that been done prior to the completion of the mineral resource at
Four Mile East, prior to the completion of a feasibility study and prior to a
Decision to Mine?

CEO Steve Johnston

Our joint venture partner and operator, Quasar Resources, lodged an application
for a Mining Lease over the Project prior to completion of those milestones
because there is a significant timeframe required for both state and federal
approvals. Without pre-empting the outcome of the feasibility study, lodging the
ML application as soon as possible was the practical thing to do, in order to
minimise potential delays in production start-up.

corporatefile.com.au

What is the broad timetable you expect on the reporting of the mineral resource at
Four Mile East, the granting of the Mining Lease, the completion of the feasibility
study and possible first uranium production?

CEO Steve Johnston

The mineral resource estimate is scheduled for the current quarter. In relation to
the feasibility study and the granting of the Mining Lease, First Stage Mining
using ISR at Four Mile is scheduled to commence in early 2010 at a projected
start-up capacity of greater than 1.0 million pounds per annum, so those milestones
are obviously anticipated for completion prior to that date.

corporatefile.com.au

Quasar continues to undertake technical assessment of the project such as
metallurgical tests. Have you had any indication on how these are progressing?

CEO Steve Johnston

Metallurgical test results are still pending. The drill core samples from Four Mile
East were submitted for metallurgical test work during the previous quarter, so
they shouldn’t be too far away. Previously announced preliminary bench scale
metallurgical test work on one drill hole from Four Mile West samples under
various oxidising conditions showed recoveries up to 89%, suggesting there

should be no impediment to achieving acceptable metallurgical recovery from
ISR.

corporatefile.com.au

Quasar is an affiliate of Heathgate Resources, which operates the Beverley
uranium mine 8 kilometres from Four Mile. When will Quasar/Heathgate and
Alliance have a firmer understanding on the arrangements to possibly share the
infrastructure at Beverley? In general terms, what are the possible commercial
arrangements?

CEO Steve Johnston

Two processing options are being investigated by Quasar regarding the use of the
Beverley plant to treat Four Mile mineralisation. These are: (1) construction of a
pipeline to transport solutions to and from Four Mile; and (2) construction of an
ion exchange plant at Four Mile to capture the uranium and then trucking the resin
to the Beverley plant for elution. As previously mentioned, whilst the feasibility
study has not yet been delivered, Alliance is keen to negotiate the commercial
arrangements that will govern such toll treating, in order to minimise any potential
delays to project start-up.

corporatefile.com.au

To what stage are you free carried on project expenditure on Four Mile? What
about exploration expenditure on areas outside the Mining Lease, but still within
the overall Four Mile Uranium Project?

CEO Steve Johnston

Alliance is free carried on Four Mile through to Quasar calling a “Decision to
Mine” under the exploration Joint Venture agreement. After the Decision to Mine,
Alliance will contribute in accordance with its equity (which is 25%) within the
agreed “Mine Development Area”, however Alliance will still remain free carried
outside the Mine Development Area.

corporatefile.com.au

What marketing arrangements have been agreed, or do you envisage, for your
share of uranium production?

CEO Steve Johnston

No definitive marketing arrangements have been agreed by the joint venture
partners.

corporatefile.com.au

In July 2008, Rio Tinto announced it had reached agreement to sell its Kintyre
Uranium Project in Western Australia for US$495 million. What are the
implications for the value of the Four Mile uranium project?

CEO Steve Johnston

The Four Mile project is vastly different to Kintyre in terms of its geography.
Four Mile has the ingredients for a successful operation: (1) it is located in a State
that allows uranium mining; (2) it is located on pastoral leases and (3) it is close to
existing infrastructure. There is no doubt Cameco & Mitsubishi acquired Kintyre
cheaply if you consider only the acquisition on a cost per pound basis. The reason

for that discount is Kintyre’s proximity to the Rudall River National Park.
Cameco and Mitsubishi have obviously taken a much longer-term view about
Kintyre. It is wrong to value Four Mile based on the Kintyre acquisition cost per
pound.

corporatefile.com.au

Your ASX release dated 19 May 2008 quoted the South Australian Premier saying
that “South Australia is a step closer to having a new world-class uranium mine”
in reference to Four Mile. Assuming the Mining Lease is granted, what is the
approvals process to get the project into production?

CEO Steve Johnston

In general terms, the approvals process involves State and Federal agencies. The
State approvals are mainly to do with the Mining Lease application, and include
geology, hydrology, environmental, flora/fauna, native title, mining and
rehabilitation program and public consultation, together with Federal approvals
including EPA licensing and Australian Safeguards and Non-Proliferation Office
approvals. I’ve not done justice to the process in these few lines, however it is a
detailed and rigorous process to get the project into production.

corporatefile.com.au

Taking into account the approvals process, capital requirements and quality of
resource and location, how do you think Four Mile is placed in the race to become
Australia’s next new uranium mine?

CEO Steve Johnston

Four Mile is set to become Australia’s next sustainable ISR uranium mine for the
following reasons: (1) it continues to emerge as the most significant uranium
discovery in Australia in the last 20 years, not only in terms of its grade, but also
its potential size, which Alliance considers prospective enough for at least 100+
million pounds of uranium oxide and with potential production capacity of
decades; (2) it has potential access to existing infrastructure at Beverley; (3) it is
located in South Australia, which allows uranium mining; and (4) it has excellent
potential for further uranium discoveries of both hard rock and sediment-hosted
mineralisation.

corporatefile.com.au

Thank you Steve.

For further information on Alliance please call Steve Johnston on (03) 9697
To read other Open Briefings, or to receive future Open Briefings by email, please
visit www.corporatefile.com.au (http://www.corporatefile.com.au)

shasta
10-09-2008, 05:37 PM
AGS - 4 mile project update...

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=AGS&E=ASX&N=420371

boxing_beaver
10-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Ive had a keen eye on this one for a while now... but im not familiar with the regulatory hurdles whcih i believe are holding the share price back. Can anyone please explain to me? And please correct me if im wrong about it being held back mainly due to regulatory issues. cheers

shasta
10-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Ive had a keen eye on this one for a while now... but im not familiar with the regulatory hurdles whcih i believe are holding the share price back. Can anyone please explain to me? And please correct me if im wrong about it being held back mainly due to regulatory issues. cheers

From what i believe to be correct, whilst Uranium mining/exploration is allowed in South Australia, the granting of the mining license allows for the production of Uranium, which is in direct contradiction to Australia's current 3 mine policy.

I presume the granting of this particular mining licence opens up the previous Governments stance.

Again i stand to be corrected!

boxing_beaver
12-09-2008, 11:03 AM
From what i believe to be correct, whilst Uranium mining/exploration is allowed in South Australia, the granting of the mining license allows for the production of Uranium, which is in direct contradiction to Australia's current 3 mine policy.

I presume the granting of this particular mining licence opens up the previous Governments stance.

Again i stand to be corrected!

Yeh thats basically what I've managed to gather. What I cant figure out is the likelihood AGS will get a policy change in their favour

bear
12-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Yeh thats basically what I've managed to gather. What I cant figure out is the likelihood AGS will get a policy change in their favour

From memory the AGS and Quasar (Heathgate Resources) tenement at 4 mile was to be clipped onto the existing Beverly mine licence which is part of the 3 licensed mines in Australia.

I also understand that they had a favourable ruling on this as well from the appropriate authorities.

Therefore the the policy change is unnecessary with respect to Alliance.

Check out announcements end 2006 through to mid 2007 when this was the big issue.

I don't think anything has changed this determination

Held AGS until mid 2007 and looking attractive again

Bear

moimoi
12-09-2008, 11:41 AM
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,,24259286-2702,00.html

Gentleman,

Here's the story on what your discussing.

cheers
Moi

doon
12-09-2008, 12:07 PM
The way I understand it, the 3 mine policy has been over-turned- there were changes at the last election. The federal govt now approves, and now it's up to the states- Labour in QLD & WA still against, the other states incl SA & territory NT it's approved. WA could now change with likely change in govt.

jdg
29-09-2008, 11:52 AM
good to see the decision to mine Four Mile has been made. let's now hope the terms are favourable to AGS. this stock, like so many others, has taken a beating in recent times but still looks to be the goods. i hope so, i'd like to see some of my paper losses diminish a little...

-j

Crypto Crude
29-09-2008, 11:55 PM
This stock could be real real big eah...
U production 2010...

Shasta-32,000,000 x $US58/lb = $US1,856,000,000 (assume 100% recoverable?)
big numbers...
Im going to get me some of these next year....
:cool:
.^sc

Crypto Crude
30-09-2008, 12:00 AM
And then theres the gold... all for only 185 Million market cap...
:cool:
.^sc

scorp57
30-09-2008, 01:50 AM
Shrewd- i moved this post to your new U thread

SCHUMACHER
13-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Well I have to say my trade on AGS from fridays purchase at 29c was one of my more perfect trades as i offloaded at 47c today......i like AGS but sold out at around 56c recently .......the bounce was ratehr big but in retrospect it was a recovery bounce......cheers SCHU

soulman
13-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Well I have to say my trade on AGS from fridays purchase at 29c was one of my more perfect trades as i offloaded at 47c today......i like AGS but sold out at around 56c recently .......the bounce was ratehr big but in retrospect it was a recovery bounce......cheers SCHU

Well done Schu. That's a monster gain. Timing is everything......

There were also FMS gaining over 50%.

SCHUMACHER
13-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Cheers Soulman.....i basically thought 29c was good buying for AGS but in saying that there is a bit of luck involved as it could have gone lower , but considering a few weeks back it hit 90c i thought it was a fair retracement to 29c ...haha

AGS and other U stocks have been hit hard including PDN market favourite.....lets hope we see a few weeks of recoveryas this will counter-act some of the pain in recent weeks......if people can handle this financial crisis (im talking about traders/.investors ) then you should be able to face anything in the future....so lets all learn from the credit crunch and take it on the chin as a leasson that we all had to pay a small price for.

Now im looking for bargains ....companies with lots of cash and favourable long term outlook.......cheers Schu

JBmurc
24-12-2008, 10:05 AM
Decided to buy up a holding in AGS 36c hopefully the bottom been hit and now it's only a matter of time till AGS command a much higher SP

PEN,AGS my U308 stocks

Harry7
24-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Been buying up as well, looks like a big year for AGS in 2009 - FME resource statement, mining lease approval, Ur price on the way up with better defined global demand, Qasar decision to mine and production due January 2010. Bodes well for either AGS to be taken over or to become a 25% stakeholder in australia's fourth uranium mine

JBmurc
04-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Well one of the best buys I've made of late up 47% or so atm
looks like a real good hold with the interest coming back into the U308 shares AGS soon to be a producer with rough est forward P/E-5 at $1 per share
bounced well of the bottom heading alot higher IMHO

JBmurc
30-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Well I'm glad I took short term profits on AGS at 53.5c now looking to re-enter after selling my OGC holding for a short term 140% profit now with AGS back under 40c looks like yet another good time to get on board 38c looks good to me

moimoi
17-03-2009, 06:43 PM
nice little lift today with a volume breakout....seems to have been capped and collared lately.
Good luck long term holders...

Cheers
Moi.

OutToLunch
26-03-2009, 11:52 AM
AGS has just broken up out of its trading range on high volumes. With the independent resource estimate just around the corner with the possibility of a big increase in U3O8 reserves AGS are looking like heading back over $1 before too long. One would have to think that Heathgate would want to buy them out rather than put up with a 25% thorn in their side in the longer term.

As shareholders we will want to see the independent resource estimate out first, because the existing one a la Heathgate is suspected by many to have been carefully understated, perhaps with an opportunistic takeover in mind. Particularly with respect to the cutoff grade used (500ppm) which is higher than the average grade reported by some other U hopefuls! No wonder AGS management are seeking an independent assessment of the B4M deposit. Watch this space.

Huang Chung
26-03-2009, 12:10 PM
Just worries me that AGS didn't seem to have access to the key technical data in the first place.

.... and if you can't trust your partner in a partnership, especially when they're running the show, you've got a problem.

OutToLunch
26-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Yes, I agree HC. The relationship between AGS and Heathgate appears to be showing some strain, which needs to be added to the negative side of the ledger. However that might help precipitate a takeover from Heathgate, which would need to be pitched at an appropriate price if management are to be coerced into letting go of their significant shareholdings. Especially if AGS can come out with the independent estimate first which would indicate the true worth of B4M. Of course this relies on Heathgate furnishing AGS with the raw data, which could well be a sticking point.

Bottom line though is that AGS own 25% of precisely 1.0 metric sh!tloads of uranium with production set to begin within the next year or so. Fundraising in the face of healthy revenues to come shouldn't be too hard either.

moimoi
03-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Alliance commissioned an independent scoping study for the Four Mile Uranium Project to determine capital and operating cost estimates for comparison with costs presented to Alliance by Quasar in its FS. This new study will also expand on certain areas of Quasar’s conceptual mining studies including a determination of project net present value at different production rates.
This scoping study was scheduled to be completed by the end of the second calendar quarter 2009, but has been delayed due to in situ recovery (ISR) modelling considerations for high grade ore. Scoping study results are now expected in the third calendar quarter.

Is this now late...or do i have my quarters wrong? ;-)

Mick100
03-09-2009, 09:05 PM
. Scoping study results are now expected in the third calendar quarter.

Is this now late...or do i have my quarters wrong? ;-)

Third quarter runs to the end of sept.

Huang Chung
03-09-2009, 09:42 PM
If your interested in a 'Son of AGS', have a look at Giralia (GIR). They are right next door, also with a 25%/75% JV with Quazar. From what I've heard, Quazar need to move the exploration along in order to keep their JV interest.

Giralia is being (under)valued as an iron ore play. No value at all placed on this JV....yet.

JackSprat
12-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Nothing happening here with AGS for almost a year now; sitting at .31c so has the whole shabang collapsed?

moimoi
12-07-2010, 05:00 PM
legal dispute with its JV "partner"....it certainly feels terminal...there is a status update link on the front of their website if you haven't seen it.

corporateraider
12-07-2010, 08:34 PM
And some more legal action.

JackSprat
12-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Ummm, last time I looked the share price was touching $3, lol (2007). Went into hospital, had a chunk taken out of my leg. Came out 5 days later, price $2.12 - sold soon after. Now .33c but uranium is going to be hot apparently when they run out of the black stuff.

Then again Vector West say:

Value: Value is a measure of a stock's current worth. AGS.AX has a current Value of $0.16 per share. Therefore, it is overvalued compared to its Price of $0.30 per share. Value is computed from forecasted earnings per share, forecasted earnings growth, profitability, interest, and inflation rates. Value increases when earnings, earnings growth rate and profitability increase, and when interest and inflation rates decrease. VectorVest advocates the purchase of undervalued stocks. At some point in time, a stock's Price and Value always will converge.

RV (Relative Value): RV is an indicator of long-term price appreciation potential. AGS.AX has an RV of 0.56, which is poor on a scale of 0.00 to 2.00. This indicator is far superior to a simple comparison of Price and Value because it is computed from an analysis of projected price appreciation three years out, AAA Corporate Bond Rates, and risk. RV solves the riddle of whether it is preferable to buy High growth, High P/E stocks, or Low growth, Low P/E stocks. VectorVest favors the purchase of stocks with RV ratings above 1.00.

lawrence
18-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Better bring back this to life again with a trading halt on Friday Tuesday will be hopefully a big day for AGS

Vtrader
21-02-2012, 05:58 AM
Will they agree to the terms and conditions?
V.

lawrence
21-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Will they agree to the terms and conditions?
V.

Have to if they want to get the U308 out of the ground if the price of yellowcake is on the rise and the low cost of this extraction then its a no brainer!

JBmurc
28-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Buying a few AGS once again get the legal action out of the way and the SP will get some legs

drillfix
28-03-2012, 04:53 PM
JB are you saying all the legals are out of the way?

JBmurc
28-03-2012, 05:14 PM
JB are you saying all the legals are out of the way?

I'm no expert on the case but from my understand we can't be that far away from getting a resolution... 4th april ? etc ....

-I think even if AGS lose case and only have 25% (some 18mlbs U308 resource) it's still worth much more than the current Market value..

-got a few at 32c up over $400 value 33c already hour later ...pure ST trading buy ...quick 20-30% I'll be stoked

drillfix
28-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Always knew there was a Day Trader in you JB :P

JBmurc
28-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Always knew there was a Day Trader in you JB :P

Not so much day trader more likely week trader when I have time (think I've only even sold one company opt same day I brought it) ,,,I also liked the look of the AGS chart low 30's look good resistance area to bounce higher
Depth also shows good support low in the low 30's

drillfix
28-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Ahh, you mean swing trader...lol

Well, you should also be adding orders to PLA for a swing trade JB try to get a 10.5c entry and sell order at 14.5c, that keep ya on your toes for a couple of days or so :)

JBmurc
28-03-2012, 05:27 PM
Ahh, you mean swing trader...lol

Well, you should also be adding orders to PLA for a swing trade JB try to get a 10.5c entry and sell order at 14.5c, that keep ya on your toes for a couple of days or so :)

yeah nice move in PLA today hope CVR do the same on their production ann coming up

Vtrader
28-03-2012, 08:55 PM
JB
Nice to know another ST is on this one.
Enjoyed the recent rise, suspect another.
My count EWT 2, so next leg should be same or greater than the first set of 5 motive waves...
Oy maybe something else...
V.

JBmurc
28-03-2012, 09:54 PM
JB
Nice to know another ST is on this one.
Enjoyed the recent rise, suspect another.
My count EWT 2, so next leg should be same or greater than the first set of 5 motive waves...
Oy maybe something else...
V.

yeah weak finish should have bid 31.5c but shouldn't matter to much if we see some ST positive ann to repeat recent breakout(even half as good would be 4k return on holding)

JBmurc
02-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Potential to be the largest producing and highest grade ISR mine in the world......

Production originally planned to commence 2010 has been delayed pending resolution of litigation

-Not great to see even more SP weakness......unless on the sidelines may buy some more in the low 20's if it gets there ,,,,Should well explode north on the right ann.. Takeover from the bigger party also not out of the Question

moimoi
02-04-2012, 01:34 PM
I ascribe a zero possibility of Heathgate taking over AGS.

Why would they when they have a powerless mug punter onboard who is shelling out 25% of the costs.

I suspect also that having some level of Aussie involvement makes life easier for a foreign corporation to obtain approvals and the like.

Not that Heathgate are in any hurry to get mining this deposit it would seem.

JBmurc
02-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Well when you look at the falling production at Beverley your'd think Heathgate will want Four mile in production sooner than later and as the relationship is sour and unlikely even see work together,, seems most likely the Heathgate would stump up and just pay-out AGS share once all approvals are meet to start production...

JBmurc
02-04-2012, 04:38 PM
2 April 2012
ASX Code: AGS No. of pages: 1
Alliance Resources Limited advises that Quasar Resources Pty Ltd (Quasar) (as to 75%) and Alliance Craton Explorer Pty Ltd (as to 25%) have been granted an extension, to 27 April 2012, to accept the offer of a 10 year mineral lease over the Four Mile Project area.
For and on behalf of the Board.
Steve Johnston Managing Director

JBmurc
03-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Not much sellers round today ...Reasons for the judgments on not allowing AGS access to certain doc's are expected to be delivered on 4 April 2012.....not long to wait ...

JBmurc
03-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Up 14% so far today ,,,got a few more

JBmurc
05-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Going from legal imfo posted on Hotcopper it's looking good for AGS ---The court believe AGS already has enough evidence to plead their case that they've been shafted by the J.V partners.......

moimoi
27-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Offer of 10 year Mining Lease accepted.

POP!!

JBmurc
27-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Offer of 10 year Mining Lease accepted.

POP!!

yeah great news

SCHUMACHER
18-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Time for AGS to spring back into life- after all its going to be the first cab off the rank in terms of the other U companies which STILL i might add have not yet got to production-

putting aside the BB and IG saga and all the court antics- we STILL have a very valuable asset which i think some have forgotten and on this basis alone a share-price of 21c is cheap cheap cheap....i value ags based 25 % of B4M and now turning the corner to become a producer in 6 months !!! to be at least 50c share-value.

lETS NOT FORGET AGS hold 25% OF A LOW COST HIGH GRADE U308 Asset and may gain more if we can cut a deal with Quasar/heath

Now is the time to Buy AGS not in 3 months time when it will be trading higher- WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST RETURNS ON THE ASX imo for 2013

Damo79
04-01-2014, 11:09 PM
A now we're in 2014, the court case is still ongoing, production hasn't commenced, and the price is still around multi-year lows.

But... the trial is finally scheduled to start in June. Production from Four Mile is due to commence from February. As part of the litigation, a valuation of Four Mile is due to be completed by the end of January. 2014 has to be the year for AGS and I'm heavily invested in it with an average price of 16 cents after much averaging down.

Despite the dismal spot price of about US$35/lb, some recent long-term contracts have been around US$63 (about AUD$70). So at a projected total cash cost of under AUD$40 (including well development) will make it quite profitable. At 3 million lb p.a., they should start making a cash profit of $120 mil, or $30 million as AGS's share.

Current market cap of about $44 million and enough cash to fund them through production, so the market sentiment is obviously all about the legals at the moment. But I can't see much downside because at worst they'll lose and still have their 25% share (and possibly a few million in legal costs), so I think even losing could boost the share price simply because the legal blocks will be out of the way. However, even the chance that they could reclaim 100% ownership of Four Mile gives this a speccy edge as a potential 10-bagger.

Personally, I think it's more likely to settle pre-trial because, at the very least, I can't see a company like General Atomics wanting any potential dirty laundry aired in a courtroom.