PDA

View Full Version : EWC (Energy World Corp)

zazaza
03-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Does anyone else here follow this one? I bought in over 900k @ 0.08 some weeks back after the volume started increasing (had been a penny dreadful for ages). Got to 0.18 and sold down 400k holding to recover initial investment, seems to just keep going. I'll put the 500k I have left in the draw for the next nine months and see where it's at, then I might sell it off if it goes anywhere. I'll post back the result in a years time to see whether teh 500k I have left is worth anything. Its Volume has significantly increased since one of the Packer boys took a SSH. This could be an indication or just a bad sign.
Anyones thoughts on EWC at all? Anyone else follow it?

lone wolf
03-09-2006, 12:51 PM
Up 30% from when I bought in at 17.5c two weeks ago, certainly performing better than my PLS shares did!

barnsley bill
03-09-2006, 07:18 PM
hope you are not going to try ramping this one as well Z. people have seen your pls pumps on the nzx pls thread.

zazaza
03-09-2006, 10:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by barnsley bill

hope you are not going to try ramping this one as well Z. people have seen your pls pumps on the nzx pls thread.

Doub B, I publicly admitted to being wrong on the thread, and my support level changed, have a read of the history to prove that.
DISC: Been following this one for a long time and I asked for others opions. I'm going to hold the 500k I have left, which don't owe me anything now and see what it's like in 9 months. If things go ok it might get to 30-40cents and I'll be happy if its like that in 9 months.I didn't start the the only shares to buy are ewc cuddle club you know.:D

barnsley bill
04-09-2006, 09:19 PM
fair enough :D

lone wolf
06-09-2006, 04:03 PM
31.5 cents today, this stock is going off like a sack of mussels! 80% up on my initial purchase,thanks for the tip Z!

STRAT
16-11-2006, 08:12 PM
Now at 60.5 cents. I¡¯m amazed there isn¡¯t more interest/discussion about this one.

zazaza
19-07-2007, 02:26 PM
9 months on and it's time to post again. In June I was looking at a new property and though about another morgage to top up the amount of the new property. I went through my shares and nothing was worth selling at this time. Going through my paperwork I pulled out the contract note for the 500k I had left in EWC and checked on the current price expecting it was still going to be around 20-30 cents but it was over $1. So I sold!!!! Total amount profit in NZ$ made in the past 9 months on this after brokerage was $546,328.00.
About an hour later I was carted off to Hospital with massive chest pains and needed a stent put in. So I gave up smoking also.

bermuda
19-07-2007, 04:16 PM
zazaza
That's a great but awful story.
Look after yourself and stick to Shiraz and sex.

Corporate
24-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Is anyone following EWC anymore? Doing some research on it as I type this. Bermunda...LNG..right up your alley?

bermuda
24-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Is anyone following EWC anymore? Doing some research on it as I type this. Bermunda...LNG..right up your alley?

Corpy,
Sounds as though I should have been onto this one earlier., what a story. But I do have a 67% interest in PL96 through my holding in STX. This is a good mixture.

zazaza,
How's that stent holding up . Best wishes.

Corporate
24-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Corpy,
Sounds as though I should have been onto this one earlier., what a story. But I do have a 67% interest in PL96 through my holding in STX. This is a good mixture.

zazaza,
How's that stent holding up . Best wishes.

Bermuda have you done any research? LNG production in last quarter 2009. modular LNG train 0.5mtpa.....very interesting

Phaedrus
11-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Someone too shy to ask for it publicly wants a chart on EWC.
Green arrows = Buy signals.
Red arrows = Sell signals.

http://h1.ripway.com/78963/EWC911.gif

Anna Naum
11-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Interesting chart, thanks for posting

Phaedrus
12-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Total amount profit in NZ$ made in the past 9 months on this after brokerage was $546,328.00. About an hour later I was carted off to Hospital with massive chest pains and needed a stent put in. So I gave up smoking also.How's that for a capital gain! Zazaza obviously kept a very close eye on volume and I strongly suspect he used the OBV indicator for this. His buy and sell points coincide exactly with OBV trendline breaks.

http://h1.ripway.com/78963/EWC912.gif

Zazaza has not posted anything here since that post. More ominously, he has not even visited Sharetrader since then. It may be that he never got to enjoy any benefits from that big win.

What can we learn from this?
(1) It pays to watch for price/volume/price breakouts (that's why Zazaza bought)
(2) OBV trendline breaks can provide excellent buy/sell signals.
(3) Don't smoke.
(4) You never know which post will be your last.

Dr_Who
12-09-2009, 10:34 AM
So I sold!!!! Total amount profit in NZ$ made in the past 9 months on this after brokerage was $546,328.00.
About an hour later I was carted off to Hospital with massive chest pains and needed a stent put in. So I gave up smoking also.

ROFL!!! Classic..

I laughed so hard reading that coffee ran out of my nose.

Toulouse - Luzern
12-09-2009, 10:56 AM
This is a great story - poor Zazaza ...

Zazaza own post on his success is quite similar to the anecdotal Oz stories of bushies who came back after months or years in the bush to find they were rich from penny stocks in the various other booms ...

Phaedrus
14-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Total amount profit in NZ$ made in the past 9 months on this after brokerage was $546,328.00. About an hour later I was carted off to Hospital with massive chest pains and needed a stent put in. So I gave up smoking also.How's that for a capital gain! Zazaza obviously kept a very close eye on volume and I strongly suspect he used the OBV indicator for this. His buy and sell points coincide exactly with OBV trendline breaks.

Zazaza has not posted anything here since that post. More ominously, he has not even visited Sharetrader since then. It may be that he never got to enjoy any benefits from that big win.

(1) It pays to watch for price/volume/price breakouts (that's why Zazaza bought)
(3) Don't smoke.

I laughed so hard reading that coffee ran out of my nose.I can see that people could find this tale thought provoking, poignant, affecting, evocative, sobering, lamentable, motivating, pitiful, touching, sad, moving, pathetic, or perhaps instructive...... but to find it funny seems a bit odd. You must be a heartless sod. I guess that with your level of empathy hospital visits and suchlike would be unlikely events, but you should probably also keep away from funerals. Your reactions may not be..... appropriate.

Corporate
11-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Hi Phaedrus,

I really like EWC and I am looking to "time" my entry point. I would appreciate any advice if you've got the time?

Am I correct in waiting for a higher than average volume day and a break of the current downtrend?

Cheers
C

Phaedrus
12-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Corp, EWC began firing Buy signals on 7/10. You can see that some of the slower, more conservative indicators shown here are still to be triggered.
Some people claim that Divergences are rare. I disagree!

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt102/PhaedrusPB/EWC1012.gif

Corporate
13-10-2009, 07:38 AM
Thanks Ph, much appreciated. Yesterday was a good day for EWC.

evilroyrule
15-10-2009, 02:35 PM
Phadreus, im guessing those slower indicators still havent gone off. given todays action (downwards, although i appreciate its how the day finishes that matters) has the buy signal of a week ago changed, and (sorry for the questions) can a signal change so quickly? thanks

Phaedrus
15-10-2009, 03:37 PM
I'm guessing those slower indicators still haven't gone off. Some have, some haven't.

Given todays action (downwards) has the buy signal of a week ago changed?The signal wouldn't change, no matter what the outcome. It takes time to tell whether any given signal was good, bad or indifferent. Technically, to make that medium-term signal "wrong" prices would have to fall below the support at 42 cents, continuing the medium-term downtrend. To make that entry "right" prices would have to break above the previous high of 58 cents, making a new uptrend and ending the prior downtrend. Until either of these things happen, we are "in limbo" and must wait and see.

Can a signal change so quickly?The shorter the timeframe you are looking at, the more quickly signals can (and do) change. Look now at EWC from a short-term traders perspective. Here we have a Buy signal reversed just 5 days after it was triggered.

http://h1.ripway.com/78963/EWC1015.gif

evilroyrule
15-10-2009, 03:43 PM
thank you for that. again a lot of sense. will see what the next few weeks bring.

NoVice
18-10-2009, 03:55 PM
I'm interested in this company. Net Assets - US$393m Cap - US$377m
No options Cash & Receivables - US$250m
They seem to have everything sorted in Indonesia - power station up & running with permission imminent to upsize it; enough gas proven alrerady to run it until 2022. Well organised to construct their modular LNG trains, proven gas to supply these for 5 years with plenty of potential gas acreage to allow increase in production ; LNG Sale Contracts in place with Indonesian Company & in negotiation to sell to other companies. They claim the Indonesian projects can be self funded from reserves & income.
Plenty of gas & CBM acreage in Queensland + some in Sth Australia. Big plans to build modular LNG trains in Northern Queensland though they'll be up against the Gladstone boys.
These guys have some large targets they're aiming for. I guess the key is will their modular LNG trains be as successful (both costwise & operatively) as they think. They do own & did operate an LNG plant in Alice Springs.
The Chairman / Managing Director / CEO (1 person) is the companies largest shareholder (45%) & the management do not seem to have their snouts buried deeply into the trough. Can they make these big ideas happen?
Anyone else know about this company

Corporate
20-10-2009, 08:00 AM
Corp, EWC began firing Buy signals on 7/10. You can see that some of the slower, more conservative indicators shown here are still to be triggered.
Some people claim that Divergences are rare. I disagree!

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt102/PhaedrusPB/EWC1012.gif

Hi Phaedrus,

What sort of probability is there that the current downward share price will bounces off the red down trend line that was broken 6 or 7 trading days ago?

Cheers
C

Phaedrus
20-10-2009, 09:09 AM
Corp, some people think that trendlines provide actual Resistance and Support in the same way that Support and Resistance levels do. Consequently, they believe that when a falling trendline is broken, the extension of that trendline then provides "support". I am not one of those people and consider that the red trendline shown here has served its purpose and is now obsolete. I cannot see any logical reason why the current downtrend should find support when/if this trendline is reached. I haven't got a clue how far the current downtrend will run - and neither has anyone else!
Trend-followers (like me) don't try to anticipate future movements. They wait until something actually happens then react to this change as logically as possible. The current downtrend is going to last as long as it is going to last. Why waste time and effort vainly struggling to anticipate where/when it will turn around?

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt102/PhaedrusPB/EWC1020.gif

Corporate
22-10-2009, 08:01 AM
Thanks P. Very interesting - at this point it looks like EWC is managing to stay above that down trend line.

Corporate
11-12-2009, 07:12 AM
EWC at a market cap of $546m is cheap! I'm keeping a very close I on the price movements.

They've got a power station producing US$70m + per annum and LNG on the way.

NoVice
11-12-2009, 10:06 AM
Corp,
They still haven't got all the boxes ticked in Indonesia with regards to red tape. Until they are all ticked they are not shipping the (paid for) LNG plant from Singapore. This company seems to view announcements as a special (quarterly) treat so I think holders are getting frustrated / nervous with the lack of info and moving on to other companies. Volume is low.
I'm tempted to grab some more at these levels as once the red tape is sorted and the plant is shipped this will (hopefully) re-rate significantly. I'm already in for a 6 figure sum so I'm cautious about over exposing myself.
cheers

N

Entrep
11-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Im in on EWC too, very cheap at these levels.

COLIN
11-12-2009, 10:26 AM
Corp,
They still haven't got all the boxes ticked in Indonesia with regards to red tape. Until they are all ticked they are not shipping the (paid for) LNG plant from Singapore. This company seems to view announcements as a special (quarterly) treat so I think holders are getting frustrated / nervous with the lack of info and moving on to other companies. Volume is low.
I'm tempted to grab some more at these levels as once the red tape is sorted and the plant is shipped this will (hopefully) re-rate significantly. I'm already in for a 6 figure sum so I'm cautious about over exposing myself.
cheers

N

I wish you "hopefuls" well but, looking at the charts, I'm glad I made the decision to sell at 46.5c about 3 weeks ago - it's slid a lot since then. Its hard to ignore the market tide.

Corporate
11-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Corp,
cheers

N

Agree with everything you've said above. I'm waiting for the trend to change before I commit anything to EWC.

Goodluck.

Corporate
27-01-2010, 06:24 PM
ouch! closed at 29c

Corporate
02-02-2010, 08:10 PM
If any newbies are looking at this thread - have a look at Phaedrus's chart a page or two back. Here is a lesson on the importance of TA vs. FA. EWC has HUGE potential (Market Cap/EBIT = < 2 ) yet anyone that bought and held from July this year is underwater (some > 50%).

In the same time the dow has increased 20%+

Corporate
02-02-2010, 08:43 PM
How's that for a capital gain! Zazaza obviously kept a very close eye on volume and I strongly suspect he used the OBV indicator for this. His buy and sell points coincide exactly with OBV trendline breaks.

(3) Don't smoke.

FYI this is the post/graph I was refering too.

Corporate
02-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Im not really talking about this stock corporate, but just in general, as Phaedrus's signals were good.

I have a lot of respect for Phaedrus's efforts here. we are lucky to have him on sharetrader.

post was made more for Phaedrus than anyone else.

AA

All good AA. I was quoting the original post for other viewers and to clarify my original post. Not in response to your reply. Sorry for the confusion.

biker
25-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Up 56% today to 54c on news of a HOA with Tokyo Gas.
Disc. In at 42c.

Anonymous
22-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Is anyone following this stock? Has passed 70c today so up 40% in a couple of weeks. Interests of Richard Chandler purchased a 15% stake at 50c earlier in the month which seems to have sparked this? Where to from here?

Also, this is an interesting thread on TA vs FA and sad about zazaza...

drillfix
22-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Anon,

Technically, the stock will need to take a breather, IMO.

Signs are starting to show in the Williams%R showing turning down and 60 minute MACD histogram negative divergence.

Plus you have a candle stick with nearly a 50% wick on it and add the daily MACD also looking like its needing a breather. Who knows though, RSI and OBV are strong and RSI in fact overbought now at 80, DMI could easily turn around and also show ready signs of weakness for next week when it will show.

Not much but I hope that helps in the meantime.

Anonymous
22-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Thanks Drill, I always enjoy your posts.

I think it certainly will need a breather.

Joshuatree
12-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Any lurkers in EWC these days?. S/P been caned due to dropping out of the ASX 200/300. Supposedly milestone announcements in the next few months but transparency little improved.

Corporate
16-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Any lurkers in EWC these days?. S/P been caned due to dropping out of the ASX 200/300. Supposedly milestone announcements in the next few months but transparency little improved.

Hi JT

I've always followed EWC from a distance, never owned any stock though.

There seems to be potential but a few things bother me:

- the level of related party transactions (pretty much all development and operational costs are paid to entities relates to the CEO/Chair). I have doubts whether it is at arms length terms

- lack of communication and accountability, Sengkang was meant to be completed years ago.

- No clarity on the economics of all the projects being developed. In particular given the delays at Sengkang is it still an NPV positive project?

- The sengkang gas Psc expires in 2022. Does this put in doubt the viability of Sengkang LNG past this point?

- Questionable decision making.... why was the Alice Springs LNG facility upgraded when there is no guarantee of available gas? Similar question in relation to Gilmore LNG, who/where is the gas coming from for this development?

- US$6.5m sitting in prepayments at the end of the half year relating to a secondary listing ! How on earth has a secondary listing cost so much !

- sustainable debt levels?

Joshuatree
16-03-2014, 10:17 PM
Hi Corp; yes I've also followed it a while not sure why. Agree with what you say esp re the CEO/Chair its all about him it seems and no best practice or accountability at all. Looks like an int stock to trade maybe but not take for "real" as an investment. Some posters on H/C have been posting for years, Mont, Shamish, Oranje for 3; have often wondered re their agendas/ connections/motives . Not suggesting anything , they may just believe in a good longterm story. Be int to see if they answer your queries with facts because noone would know more about the co then them imo.

biker
17-03-2014, 12:36 PM

Paid 42c for a few in MAR 2010. Have recently bought more around 30c

Corporate
17-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Biker, keen to read your thoughts on EWC as an opportunity?

The other thing to notice is the board (both executive and non) are getting on in age. I see that S Elliot's son is in a senior role, perhaps this is the succession plan.

biker
17-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Biker, keen to read your thoughts on EWC as an opportunity?

The other thing to notice is the board (both executive and non) are getting on in age. I see that S Elliot's son is in a senior role, perhaps this is the succession plan.

Always a worry to see the chairman, managing director and CEO one in the same person but I have put more funds in having heard from a contact that he has invested more recently having done some inquiry as to the ongoing authenticity of the company.
I really have no great knowledge of this one but if it's doing what it says it's doing, the risk/reward proposition seems worth a look.
I have added to my relatively small original holding but see it as one of my highest risk investments.
I'm simply looking for a short term 40% return and prepared to take a risk to achieve it.
Not a stock for the faint hearted I would have thought.

Joshuatree
17-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Cheers biker and corp. A comment on another forum says re over $17 million selldown happening as Instos etc dump re 50 million shares in EWC, which has been dropped from ASX 200. Around 28-29c the margin of safety is looking reasonable imo "The competent persons interpretation/ certification of the Sengkang gas reserves to be released in the next few months" Also the expansion of the sengkang power stain to 315MW the LNG facility and the Phillipines 600MW power station.
Also daily shorting since nov has averaged re 30% ranging from 5 to 72%; the mandating of the Phillipines development bank re US $550 million loan AND

EPS calculations for

Sengkang Power station EPS=US 2.5c

Sengkang LNG facility EPS from US5cents to US 20cents (0.5mtpa-2mtpa ( most from Oranje)

Im not even going to try to verify any of the above but its int. One thing I'm certain about is no matter what happens the Eliots are and will benefit, whereas retail holders who knows which cup the pea is under.Musical chairs anyone, G'luck.

Joshuatree
24-03-2014, 12:59 PM
Revision and upgrade of finance facility helping this stock bounce on rising volumes. Could this be the signal to trade in, biker.? certainly not an investment (longterm)idea for me tho.

Joshuatree
31-03-2014, 05:28 PM
40 million plus shares thru today ; price up 1.5c to 31.5c

Joshuatree
11-06-2014, 10:53 AM
How are you playing this moose. Things sound a little more positive for EWC atm. S/P price tracking sideways still near a bottom. Don't hold but still finding it int after a number of years.

Corporate
11-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Hi JT, I'm also still following ewc but yet to purchase any stock. They definitely seem to be making some good progress, but my concern is how they are funding all of this development. In particular is the most recent announcement regarding Standard Chartered not making the additional $25m available, and whether this is a warning sign.

Joshuatree
11-06-2014, 07:07 PM
Apologies . You have a lookalike on H/C. Assumptions can be embarrassing.

Corporate
17-06-2014, 05:49 PM
I have picked up a few EWC today on the basis that good progress seems to have been made on Sengkang LNG and the Phillipines LNG terminal. Plus the Phillipines power station is meant to be up and running next year (apparently). If all of this game together then EWC could re-rate significantly.

The 2nd half of 2014 should also show the full benefit of the Sengkang power station expansion project that was completed at the end of CY2014.

Corporate
23-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Both of these websites still need some work, but at least EWC seem to now be making an effort to keep us informed:

http://www.Energyworldnewsgallery.com

http://www.energyworldcorp.com

Joshuatree
23-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Thanks corp I'm still watching. One man band stewart elliot and his private ?contracting company that does the work i think, who knows what sort of fees he and it are extracting. No transparency ,gripe the usual moan by me.etc.Looking promising moving above the 50/60MDA and any publicity is good to see.Trains in motion.

zigzag
23-06-2014, 07:23 PM
Richard Chandler, the reclusive billionaire from Hamilton, now of Singapore was mentioned on Bloombergs' website as being interested in EWC, as well as Green Dragon,Interoil and some others.

Corporate
01-07-2014, 05:53 PM
EWC starting to break out - looking good IMO

Joshuatree
01-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Hi corp so far it looks like you're spot on. Tomorrow may be my day cheers JT

Corporate
08-07-2014, 11:30 PM
EWC closed at 37c today and the upward trend continues. I am expecting a large jump at some point soon.

DYOR !

Entrep
09-07-2014, 08:15 AM
30 EMA about to cross 120, MACD turning up, about 50 and 200 EMA, only thing is RSI which shows very overbought...

Joshuatree
16-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Im finally in for a few after watching for years a bit higher than you corp .Just hope mr elliot lives to a good old age as id hate to think what would happen if old age caught up with him or something else.

P.S.Just found out our chief cook and bottlewasher is 68 a lot younger than i thought.

Entrep
16-07-2014, 08:40 PM
Very obviously games being played with this one. Still looks OK for a trade, but wary of jumping in with the sharks!

Joshuatree
25-07-2014, 06:30 PM
Back above 180 DMA finishing the week @36c re 585,000 traded.

Joshuatree
21-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Has held above 40c and above 200DMA looking good.

Corporate
22-08-2014, 06:24 PM
:)

Looking great and I'm hold tight.

Onwards and upwards.

Corporate
24-08-2014, 02:12 AM
it is worth comparing this to LNG. obviously not the same businesses but there is some similarities and ewc is much closer to producing positive earnings than LNG. although the communication is so bad it is hard to know what is going on fully.

dyor.
apologies for spelling / grammar...written from my mobile on a beach.

Joshuatree
24-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Usually pretty wobbly writing in a hammock Corp:)

Joshuatree
21-11-2014, 07:26 PM
Quite a good breakout here with s/p finishing over 40c ,a resistance barrier. Hope its blue sky from here but not holding my breath.

Corporate
21-11-2014, 08:06 PM
Still holding :-) haven't had a chance to read the latest presentation

Joshuatree
23-02-2015, 04:07 PM
back up to 40c. Projects coming on stream this year could be the pusher.

Corporate
24-02-2015, 02:48 AM
back up to 40c. Projects coming on stream this year could be the pusher.

Spot on. 2015 will be EWC's year IMO. Three new revenue streams coming online!

Corporate
27-04-2015, 07:56 PM
EWC up to 44c today. Hopefully we get some news on financing very soon which I expect will push this much higher.

Joshuatree
27-04-2015, 08:49 PM
Yes nice to see Corp. Southern cooper basin gas project certification (in PEL 96)announced today by Strike (STK) which EWC has a third stake in has been a boost today. Tempted to take profits as so often the s/p doesn't hold , on news ,but yes if funding comes thru id miss the real ride.

Joshuatree
29-04-2015, 05:52 PM
Yep out today @ 43c. Hope im at the right trainstop a little down the line(re 36ish c) to board again for the long LNG run..

Corporate
30-04-2015, 04:09 AM
Yep out today @ 43c. Hope im at the right trainstop a little down the line(re 36ish c) to board again for the long LNG run..

Nice one - always good to take profits of the table.

With WTI up 2.7% and Brent up 2% as I type I'm expecting tomorrow to be a good day for EWC.

Joshuatree
15-09-2015, 05:58 PM
Back in for a trade @ 20c.It could all come together for a multibagger with completion of plants etc this year or fall flat on its face if funding isn't sorted, clarified.

Geez it took 13 piddly trades to make up my order!!!

kiora
15-09-2015, 07:58 PM
Back in for a trade @ 20c.It could all come together for a multibagger with completion of plants etc this year or fall flat on its face if funding isn't sorted, clarified.

Good grief 1047 trades for T/O for 442,024 shares,so 50,000 shares ? :)

Joshuatree
15-09-2015, 08:15 PM
No .Mine were all different piddly numbers from 43 up.. Buying on the close can do that or is it a bot at work.?

kiora
16-09-2015, 04:15 AM
No .Mine were all different piddly numbers from 43 up.. Buying on the close can do that or is it a bot at work.?

It would make you wonder but it does look as on the way up ???
But LNG may look better ? http://www.4-traders.com/LIQUEFIED-NATURAL-GAS-LTD-6497684/consensus/

biker
16-09-2015, 01:43 PM
Happy to collect more today at 20.5c

Corporate
16-09-2015, 10:37 PM
Yep been buying at 20c

biker
18-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Over 12 million shares traded today. The share price held up well. Joined in again for some more at 20.5

Corporate
19-09-2015, 08:07 AM
Happy with this: http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150918/pdf/431ffwlbfwbdvk.pdf

Joshuatree
30-10-2015, 11:44 PM
25c now so been a good ride; holding on.Looking like its bounced ; but then again so many on my watch list have as the ASX rises.

Joshuatree
09-11-2015, 11:58 AM
30.5c atm re a 50% gain atp .Not selling any unless momentum changes.Boxes being ticked off

Signing of Gas Sales Agreement - Sengkang PSC (http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/2624874/)

Joshuatree
20-11-2015, 06:18 PM
Out with a 60% gain @ 32c. . Presentation(steady slow ramp up of plant) and GM hasn't moved the s/p atp.

Joshuatree
16-12-2015, 01:17 PM
Am trying to be disciplined awaiting a reentry here. Im picturing the sword of Damocles (with KW engraved on the blade:). Nearly back to 20cents agin. biker, corp , kiora whats your status?

Just read 78% of trades were shorted on the 8th.Havn't confirmed this.

biker
18-12-2015, 08:25 PM
I'm still in Jt. Haven't bought or sold since my last post. Hoping for better things in the new year.

Joshuatree
09-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Hope you took profits biker. No real news on their power/gas projects since feb and shorters may be grinding this down.Looking grim ; down another 9% today to 16c a 7 - 9 year low. No news on the next tranche drawdown funding loan, is not helping.

biker
10-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Hope you took profits biker. No real news on their power/gas projects since feb and shorters may be grinding this down.Looking grim ; down another 9% today to 16c a 7 - 9 year low. No news on the next tranche drawdown funding loan, is not helping.

Nope JT, still in there. Not bothered. It'll be back.

Disclaimer. Don't take my word for it!

kiora
10-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Am trying to be disciplined awaiting a reentry here. Im picturing the sword of Damocles (with KW engraved on the blade:). Nearly back to 20cents agin. biker, corp , kiora whats your status?

Just read 78% of trades were shorted on the 8th.Havn't confirmed this.

Hi Jt,I never brought,too specky for me but looks very interesting technology if they can get some traction on sales.One to watch

SeanL
23-11-2017, 04:30 PM

Still holding? been watching for awhile but havent brought - back down to levels you brought in at, hasn't really shone at any stage apart from the 70C spike.

Joshuatree
23-11-2017, 04:50 PM
Made good dough on that last trade and couldn't resist it, back in again a few days ago but its a risky one in current downtrend with lots of negativity around pricing access to power etc .Dangerous trading here ,not a recco DYOR..

A bounce happening atm.

Entrep
23-11-2017, 05:14 PM
Holy **** this thread takes me back. EWC was one of the first shares I even bought.

Joshuatree
23-11-2017, 05:20 PM
Hi Entrep, i have just scrolled through the threads but no idea whether your experience here was good or not. Pray tell us your story of your first (one of) buying experience.

Joshuatree
24-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Forgot to say EWC is leaving the MSCI index again which could be taken advantage of in the sell down and out.

Joshuatree
27-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Very timely :) announcement, s/p up re 20% atpit.
Pagbilao 650MW Power Plant - Land Agreement (https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/3865076/)

Joshuatree
28-11-2017, 03:02 PM
More good news ,400MW of power immediately available. Will be very int when the index sellers have gone. S/P back down , 23.3c atm on two good announcements. Still lots of risk here with massive debt to slipform, lack of transparency, politics, corruption,pricing etc. Orchid Capital (Richard? Chandler) billionaire kiwi holding 20% plus of shares. DYOR risky business.
Download Document 144.77KB (https://hotcopper.com.au/documentembed?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvSDYL4wu%2 ByBH1v%2FJu%2FLFiGug%3D)

An interesting potential additional boomer here is EWC's holding in STX's tenement .EWC owns 33.3% of PEL96 with STX in the Aus Cooper Basin and that STX is about to commence a big horizontal drilling program in 2018?

Joshuatree
28-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Very int .35% vote against reelection of head honcho stewart elliot today at AGM.!!

And now EWI converts @ 50c!!! S/P up 11% today to 25.5c !!
EWI Converts its US$25M Note into Ordinary Shares (https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/3879122/)

Joshuatree
01-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Up another 31% to 33.5c atm:t_up:.The good news announcements PLUS the end of index selling have been a bit of a springboard atm.
Just you and me biker enjoying this pop .

Joshuatree
20-06-2018, 07:45 PM
Took profits once or twice and am back in for another TRADE near a bottom. Very positive news imo below.
Not a recco(more a diary from to remember:) DYOR

Ann: EWC Philippines Project Update-Summary of Senate Hearing (https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-ewc-philippines-project-update-summary-of-senate-hearing.4256199/?post_id=33821031)