PDA

View Full Version : OCL - Objective Corporation Limited

thereslifeafter87
14-04-2004, 03:45 PM
I just picked up about 5000 of these in the last week or so.

Very interesting stock.

The company provides document retrieval and database solutions to large corporates and government departments. It operates all around the place, including contracts in NZ, Aus, and Scotland. It is constantly announcing new large contracts to the market that it keeps winning in a competitive tendering process.

It was a dot bomb (check out the chart from listing), but over past 2 years has performed well.

This company has a forward PE of 18 (assuming no growth in earnings in the second half), with extremely high earnings growth over recent years. This includes a Return on Equity of over 50%

I originally placed it on my watch list about six months ago, and took more interest in it recently when I noticed the price had doubled.

It has a large free cashflow that it can reinvest in growth.

My one concern is whether its revenue is of a repeat nature. It states on its website that it earns fees from the sale of software, initial consultations, and ongoing maintenance. However, it doesn't break down the percentage each contributes to revenue.

Directors hold 125 million of 135 million shares, and have been buying from the end of last year to current date (there is one sale notice only). This small free-float means that when the price moves, it will move rapidly - like ATR.

I think this is a fantastic company that will continue to grow
earnings. I see it as being on a forward PE of 14-15 once second half growth is taken into account. A re-rating of the company could put it on PE's as high as 30.

Comments?

robbo
14-04-2004, 04:06 PM
OCL--Yes I am a big fan. Look at the announcements from this co. re. their New Contracts, "and with whom their with". Mostly large co's and GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS.
Also notice that Australian Health sector--Departments of Health in various States are currently set to spend billions--yes I know that has a "b" in front of it...on Computer Database Systems. Now look at which departments Objective have been successful with recently. Like tends to go with like.
Also did I hear rightly that Objective have recently entered into some sort of major alliance with UNISYSS??
From my read of the numbers, Return on Equity, Return on Assets and Earnings Per Share...little or no debt and lowish Price Earnings are all excellent.
Ahem, also OCL has been very illiquid these last weeks and some nervous nellies seem to be willing to give away their stock for an even greater discount than is usual. Probably just a reflection of the current irrational market sentiment for small caps...By the way, is OCL on the Standard & Poors Small Caps index/benchmark.
Just another quick thought flash. My computer apreadsheet says their are really only 2 or 3 other co's with similar fundamentals and history--2-3 plus years of positive earnings, in this end of the market at sub 50 cents or so with low P/E. They are: CCV-Cash Convertoers..and OTI Oriental Technology Invetments--Chris Corrigan is one of the directors of this Chinese based battery manufacturer--seems to be also a bargain.
Love your thoughts, reflections and feedback,
davidrob

Alban
14-04-2004, 04:50 PM
Hi david, is OCL in the database field?

robbo
14-04-2004, 05:36 PM
Dear thereslifeafter87--I nearly typed life after 40 then...,

Yes Yes.OCL is indeed tremendous value and one of the most interesting(and I am very confident, rewarding...) small cap shares going around.
Looking at their recent announcements one can see that OCL is winning excellent largish scale Government Department contracts, together with knowledge and and large database management contracts very consistently. Presumably these tenders are very competitive, so their Software and IT offering must be of a superior price and quality. What also gives me positive pause for thought, is where I was reading the front page of Sydney Morning Herald yesterday-13/04/04--where it was reported that respective State Government Australian health Departments, are seeing the necessity to spend upwards of several billions of dollars on exactly the sort of proprietary systems which Objective Corp(OCL) specializes in and is currently now successfully winning in same said like Govt Depts! This does indeed auger very well. But yes I also note your comments re. have OCL got a click click coin in the slot,"toll" to provide regular repeat set and forget income. Hmmm. Have to do some inquiries-[scuttlebut?!...]
I am very new to this Website, and have never before ever posted on another website(are their any others like this one worth have a peek at...this one's great as it puts an emphasis on INTRINSIC VALUE INVESTING and understanding the rational provable fundamentals...so anyways this is only my lst--2nd or 3rd posting and I only joined Share Trader two days ago,so please forgive my ignorances!!
On my reading, Objective(OCL) have absolutely outstanding Earnings, and most importantly these are positive for the SECOND AND THIRD consecutive year...not just one off wonders, and yes OCL have come through the Dot Com crash relatively unscathed with a seemingly healthy and clean balance sheet--little debt to speak of from memory.
High Return on Equity, High Return on Assets, Increased Annual Sales and Revenue, Stable successful management with proven runs on the board, differentiated exclusive product & niche, strong gross Profit Margins and high adjusted pre-tax profit margins. All factors I like and always look to for a good investment. This is supplemented in OCL's case with a demonstrable wide ranging non-seasonal National Demand for their Product/Service offering.(see ASX announcements even only last few months..) These are all reasons I too share your interest and liking for Objective Corp.
Yes,and on reflection the Low P/E is also good.

OCL has been very very thinly traded in recent weeks and days, and some punters seem to be getting spooked by this inactivity(isn't getting spooked/fearful by low/nil share turnover an interesting irrational fear phenomenon!!).--Some people love going only with the lemmin...oops....I mean, the consensus crowds, as those crowds know best I suppose. Especially this is so stranage when the financial runs on the board, posiitive and imporoving consecutive Annual Report results and fundamentals are demonstrably there for all to see. Hmmm...Still, I guess we'll all just have to do our duty and assist those wanting to sell at very low prices by taking their burdens off their hands...albiet at a large premium discount for our good nature!!
Incidentally this last 24 hrs has seen some of this sort of altrusim, on behalf of some new/existing OCL investors...God bless them.
Another thing re. OCL...is that indeed correct information I remember hearing that OCL have recently signed into a favourable commercial alliance with the multi-national I.T Network firm-Unisyss?? If so, this is extremenely encouraging.
Which other small caps co's have similar positive annual and current EPS going back 2-3 years, non-cyclical business' ,strong low debt balance sheets.low P/E and proven niche's --franchise's, with long term proven mgt.--that are under 50 cents or so?? Oriental Technologies(OTI), Cash Converters(CC

robbo
14-04-2004, 05:47 PM
Hi Alban, do you mean Is Objective OCL on the ASX? In short. Yes. Or were you referring to some other database? I was originally replying to ttheres life after87's contribution from today or yesterday re. Objective Corp. Then again I'm a techhnical computer illeterate!!...and so I might have posted my original reply to theres life after 87(I keep typing lifeafter40)... and so I have NOW posted 2(two) seperate postings--both a bit different re. Objective Corp as I'm still getting the hang of this site and I'm new to the whole concept.
Thanks Alban for the warm welcome,
regards,
davidrob
quote:Originally posted by Alban

robbo
14-04-2004, 05:51 PM
Hi Alban, do you mean Is Objective OCL on the ASX? In short. Yes. Or were you referring to some other database? I was originally replying to ttheres life after87's contribution from today or yesterday re. Objective Corp. Then again I'm a techhnical computer illeterate!!...and so I might have posted my original reply to theres life after 87(I keep typing lifeafter40)... and so I have NOW posted 2(two) seperate postings--both a bit different re. Objective Corp as I'm still getting the hang of this site and I'm new to the whole concept.
Thanks Alban for the warm welcome,
regards and Hi How are you!!
davidrob
quote:Originally posted by Alban

Alban
14-04-2004, 10:42 PM
Hi David, please scrub my previous question - my brain was absent without leave when I asked it.

OCL - on the face of it, a very attractive looking stock.

Two comments:

1. Recent falls in price seem to have been provoked by the 10th of March announcement that the 1 million shares traded a couple of days earlier was a director selling off at 50cps. A negative at first look, although given the number of shares still held by the director, the selling is trivial IMHO.

2. The headline profit figures look excellent. The cash situation is a little troubling and I'd be happy if you could comment - you're much more familiar with the stock and its history than I am.

From the FY report to June 2003, although profit increased compared with the previous year, the cash flow decreased Rising profit, but falling cash flow can be a concern, but no serious problem if it's a one off and the cash flow was only a little lower.

From the HY report to Dec 2003, the profit improvement looks wonderful but the cashflow is actually negative now. Although OCL claimed around $11 million of revenue, only $8 million was actually paid to them. Recievables, unpaid bills I presume, increased from $8 million to $11 million. That looks like a heck of a lot of uncollected money compared to OCL's revenue.

I don't know much about I.T. service businesses. For all I know, this is entirely normal. It increases my caution though.

Comments?

thereslifeafter87
15-04-2004, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the comments guys.

Alban, I will have to look into the cashflow situation a little more closely, although as OCL lists their clients as top 1000 corporates and govt departments, unpaid bills shouldn't be too much of an issue.

thereslifeafter87
15-04-2004, 01:22 PM
Afte having perused a few reports a bit more closely, it appears that their cashflows are not as strong as I first thought.

However, the change to negative cashflow this year is an anomaly - perhaps could be due to increased spending on staff, equipment and R&D for future contracts?

ALban - the levels of receivables to revenue seem to be reasonably consistent over hte last few years, so probably nothing to worry about.

Man, there are sooo many good small caps I want stakes in at the moment. Oh for some cash!

thereslifeafter87
28-04-2004, 04:37 PM
I sent the following questions to OCL's investor relations people.

1) Your website states that you generate revenue from the sale of software,
and ongoing maintenance as well as consultancy fees. What proportion of
revenue is gained from sales and initial consulting as opposed to ongoing
maintenance/upgrades/consulting?

2) What's Objective like to work for? It seems that the staff must be
talented and dedicated - new contracts are continually won in a competitive
tendering process, but I would like to know what the atmosphere of the
company is like.

3) Who does the company see as its biggest competitor? Is there anyone
Objective consistently vies with for the best contracts?

Here is their response.

In reponse to your questions we reply as follows :

1) We do not disclose the breakdown between the initial sales and consulting
and ongoing revenue streams. However we can state that the ongoing revenue
streams of Upgrade and Support and Consulting revenue are significant and
growing rapidly for the Company.

2) The employees of the company are relative young being in the software and
service industry. That makes it a fun place to work. The atmosphere is
exciting and serious at the same time. Many parts of the Company have
various presures from time to time dealing with deadlines (eg tender
responses, product releases etc).

3)We don't see any one company as the biggest competitor. There are many
different organisations that we often have to compete with, most come from
North America. However the field in narrowing as there has been significant
M & A activity in this space over the last 12-18 months. The main
competition include Tower Software, Filenet, Open Text, Documentum,
Vigenette (note they recent purchased Tower Technology) & Interwoven.

Hopefully everyone finds this informative.....

Dimebag
29-04-2004, 07:36 PM
OCL's fundamental numbers and ratios look great.

However, OCL personifies the exact type of business where the past numbers are of least importance in assessing value.

The problem with OCL from a valuation standpoint is that only an insignificant proportion of their revenue is repeat. The vast majority of revenues comes from upfront licencing fees/software sales to new customers.

To match last year's revenues, they need to win as many new customers as they did last year. Compare this to a business like ATR where the company simply has to sell the same amount of stuff to existing customers due to the repeat nature of the products they provide.

The consequence of this is that the PE ratio is somewhat useless from the standpoint of valuation for a firm like OCL as their revenue streams are not in the nature of a perpetuity. Last year's earnings have little bearing on this years. Instead, their earnings are 'lumpy' in the sense that they represent groups of 'one-off' earnings. The value of likely future 'lumps' therefore is what needs to be valued (don't let the apparent smoothness of OCL's past results distort this critical fact).

The important considerations, when trying to value OCL, will be:
-How many contracts, and of what magnitude, are they likely to win in the future?
-How much cash flow are such contracts liable to generate?
-What is the present value of these cash flow?

How big is the market? Who are OCL's competitors? How likely is their technological superiority likely to remain? Are there any competitors currently developing competing technologies. Remember, if a competitor releases a much better product, OCL's revenues will dry up and the company will be near worthless (or at least worth no more than cash-book value). The 'value' of OCL is thus much more tenuous.

Answering and quantifying those questions is very difficult. Thus, it is very difficult to determine an appropriate value for OCL.

That is why Warren Buffett avoids companies like this. There are too many unknowns, and past financials are of little guidance as to what the future may hold. For that reason I will give OCL a miss, because there are plenty of other great stocks around at present. I only need to 'strike' at great pitches.

Dimebag

Alban
30-04-2004, 08:05 PM
Hi Dimebag, thanks for that thorough assessment. I rejected OCL on the basis of operating cashflows, (yes, we only need to 'strike' at great pitches,) (sorry thereslifeafter87,) but I can't remember picking up any info on the split between repeat business and new business. Did you find this info somewhere or have you made a reasoned deduction based on the business model of companies like OCL?

stephen
30-04-2004, 08:41 PM
"... as OCL lists their clients as top 1000 corporates and govt departments, unpaid bills shouldn't be too much of an issue. "

Hrmph. I have been on both sides of the IT consulting business (vendor and client). The size and prestige of the client has no relationship to their propensity to pay on time, in my experience. Indeed, some of the largest corporates are the worst payers.

You also have to remember that IT consulting deliverables are hard to pin down, and that makes for a lot of written-off billable hours and disputes about whether the work is done (and hence whether the bills wil be paid).

Personally, I would be cautious of consulting firms. They depend on a few stars to win and keep their clients, and are very vulnerable to the departure of key personnel. One rogue sales person promising the earth can kill the company through underestimation, and if they're lucky they'll shoot through with their commission and their fab sales record on to the next firm... not that I'm bitter or anything.

stephen
30-04-2004, 08:44 PM
PS: in my view consulting firms have no business being publicly listed, and ought to grow organically only. The only differentiator a consulting firm can have is the quality of its staff and the soundness of its methods, and rapid expansion is fatal to both. Public listing for such firms allows the owners to exit but doesn't have a lot of upside for the investor, I reckon.

robbo
01-05-2004, 12:35 AM
O Ye Of Little Faith!!! OCL has been putting the Runs on the Board since December 2001. Secondly large management shareholding shows that they have got their own future tied to the mast of Co's performance.
YES. I Like OCL. YES I have owned OCL for over 18 months. YEs I will continue to Own OCL... and have been buying up more from some of the nervous Nellies out there.
Yep, I'll very hapilly be the Contrarian on this one. Their figures and Revenues and PROFITS for 3 consistent Years did not happen by mere fluke. Neither was a fluke; the last major Five Contracts they have now won,.... which have yet to flow onto the Balance Sheet I think one has to Understand basic Keynesian Economic 101--Supply and Demand. If you look at the SORT of Knowledge Management Software and Solutions they provide, they are far more than Just IT Consultants!!!. I mean this co has a market cap of 75 plus million!!
My Investment returned me [u]over </u>135% in the lst 12 months!!:)
The DEMAND for what they obviously succesfully provide; is going to be MASSIVE for the next 2-3 years. Like a Billion dollar market.

Darn it Guys!!!!:D. You've now Given me some amophous reason to have some niggly Doubts(which I'm not admitting to publicly mind!![:I] More Bloody Investigative Work to Do Now. More qualitiative and quanative Research. More Interviews of Staff, suppliers, management. The site visit is already now in The Diary!! Looks like thanks to you lot:D...it's back onto the Super Snooper; and have to go ferreting out more info and emperical hard data and fact from the boys out at Objective Corp.
And if KD can tear me away from the Table Top Dancing;)--yes I'll let you know what I find out if you tell me that's what you want.
Cheers,
davidrob (Robbo)

thereslifeafter87
07-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Would I be reading the technical indicators right if I said that OCL was now in a short-term uptrend?
It appears that there has been a higher high, followed by a higher low, and a further high has been reached...

It will be interesting to see whether a break out of the trading range occurs... Not that I want it to, I'd rather the price stays low until I get more cash so I can buy more!

robbo
07-06-2004, 06:36 PM
I tend to agree with you re. OCL Lifeafter87..Personally I think this Stock has got RKN (Reckon) pricing written on it and I say that for a few reasons:
(1) Consistent getting of New Contracts--in Largish Government Situations--I think I have counted nearly half a dozen in only 5 months
(2) Look at their Earnings Per Share Growth over 2 years--greater than 200 Per Cent and nudging 400% over the Last 12 Months
(3) Return on Assetts rose from 7% to 41% and with Pre-Tax Profit of Over $2.5 Million dollars plus...well what need I say. In fact I am buying this Stock CURRENTLY and will up to 70-75 cents, as funds allow.. Fortunately, due to some profit taking on Fleetwood(FWD) today and Friday; I have been getting some OCL recently at between .60 to .61 cents. Me pencilling in first Target of 95 cents, with the Barrier of $1.00 beiong--like MYOB --always an interesting psychological Hurdle for these type of Stocks to justify..but like MYO, when they do, there can be considerable further upside...but $1.00 is always a Point the Company has always GOT TO PROVE to the market, before a new range consistently above $1.10 is granted IMO
(4) Personally; I think the financial Year results, following the rather sizeable Contract Wins; will reflect Very Favourably on OCL and the Contracts they have been winning will increase in a Multimplier type of snowballish down the Hill way, as other Govt Departments allow sister departments in other states and/or their own state... to road-test their Software and Data Storage and Management Solutions. So IF OBJECTIVE can be Branded as The Benchmark in Knowledge Management Software in their particular sphere: and govts give OCL implicit preferred supplier( Positvely Known Outcome/ & Known Quality & Service Delivery--in a favoutrable light) which.... with the sort of number and type of contracts OCL has now got it; could well achieve---then the Plus 160% OCL achieved in its Stock Price Over the last 12 Months--could readilly be achieved by June 2005 IMO.
(5) The only negative on OCL is THAT OCL IS TIGHTLY HELD...People do not readilly sell OCL regularly....I believe, that looking on the Share Register---Management and Directors do own quite a large portion of their own company, and history shows, that except for one smallish sale 3 or 4 months ago...are not prepared at this stage to relinquish their stock in OCL...

So, in summary, I'm not into Technical Analysis--or charting. No. I am into Profits, Profit Margins, Increasing Revenue, Regular repeating winning of contracts, niche markets, HIGH earnings per share--over at Least 2 Years(One year can be off a low base and so a bit irrelevant...IMO), Very High Return on Equity, lowish P.E. for its sector(I.T.) and High Return on Capital or Assetts and Large Support by Management with their own balls on the lineover a longish period that shows stability and FOCUS. In short the above, and not Trends or NOT Charts/ Charting (gobbleygook to me) or NOT Tech Analysis--just Cold Hard Cash Results, and regular Tangible Positive Announcements-- is what I buy or Sell on, and that's why I am currently slowly but surely still picking up parcels of OCL.

Cheers,
Robbo (It Goes without saying that the above comments are only my personal thoughts and opinions and must not be construed in any way to be offering Financial Advice or Guidance as these views are only the subjective views of this author, based on his own personal interpretation and thoughts, and everyone should make their own independent analysis and assessments of their Invesetments or of their Stock Choices.)

thereslifeafter87
09-06-2004, 10:48 AM
I agree with you Robbo,
I'm not realy into charting myself... Just thought it would be interesting to see if my amateurish predictions were accurate.

If OCL double profit again this year, I see no reason why they shouldn't break $1.

thereslifeafter87
14-07-2004, 11:12 AM
Hi everyone,
Hope some people picked up more OCL in the 50's cents range...

Up to 66 cents now, and looks like its going strong.

I'm picking some new announcements soon.

thereslifeafter87
27-07-2004, 02:36 PM
Just announced a new contract won with the port of Brisbane today.

More good news, though they didn't put a dollar figure on the worth of the contract as they have done with some larger contracts in the past.

robbo
27-07-2004, 03:59 PM
Totally agree with all you so sagely have said--re OCL-- Therelifeafter40

Couple of observations though which are not actually negative.
(1) Stock is quite illiquid--and takes courage and patience to pick up--in dribs and drabs..

(2) Tends to go up with the mood of traders following the MYO-Reckons, Oaktons and Tech One's of this world--although aprt from MAYBEeee...arguably reckon, none are on a par with OCl.....-- of course, IMO.
(3) Seems no matter how many NEW contracts OCL wins--they seem to slip under most Investors Radar--insto's cannot get any bec. of volumes I s'pose...much of OCL is tied up with the directors...
(4) Have to look up when OCL traditionally releases their Full Year accounts--possibly late August like a lot of similar small caps---and then it will probabl;y be re-rated BIG TIME north in my opinion --fingers crossed !!:D:D
(5) Must be something Bloody Good about their Offering--for as you do say;thereslifeafter40...OCL DO win a disproportionate amount of NEW major Government/Blue Chip Data Mgt IT contracts.

Cheers

Robbo

PS As I write this, happen to notice that Technology One--TNE--has just announced a 30% Increase in Profit from last year--which is also a record profit for TNE--unaudited at this stage...which is possibly a good sign for OCL results too, as it is of course in same sector--

Robbo.

quote:Originally posted by thereslifeafter87

I just picked up about 5000 of these in the last week or so.

Very interesting stock.

The company provides document retrieval and database solutions to large corporates and government departments. It operates all around the place, including contracts in NZ, Aus, and Scotland. It is constantly announcing new large contracts to the market that it keeps winning in a competitive tendering process.

It was a dot bomb (check out the chart from listing), but over past 2 years has performed well.

This company has a forward PE of 18 (assuming no growth in earnings in the second half), with extremely high earnings growth over recent years. This includes a Return on Equity of over 50%

I originally placed it on my watch list about six months ago, and took more interest in it recently when I noticed the price had doubled.

It has a large free cashflow that it can reinvest in growth.

My one concern is whether its revenue is of a repeat nature. It states on its website that it earns fees from the sale of software, initial consultations, and ongoing maintenance. However, it doesn't break down the percentage each contributes to revenue.

Directors hold 125 million of 135 million shares, and have been buying from the end of last year to current date (there is one sale notice only). This small free-float means that when the price moves, it will move rapidly - like ATR.

I think this is a fantastic company that will continue to grow
earnings. I see it as being on a forward PE of 14-15 once second half growth is taken into account. A re-rating of the company could put it on PE's as high as 30.

Comments?

thereslifeafter87
06-08-2004, 02:27 PM
Woohooo.......

Flying now...

Up to 75c!

thekiwi
06-08-2004, 04:26 PM

Woohooo.......

Flying now...

Up to 75c!

3 entities buying a total of 25200 shares (5200 of those at 75c = $3900) with a 5c BID/ASK spread ... Id hardly qualify that as "flying". Too much focus on just price?
If 1 person were to sell that many shares, it would collapse back to 63c.
Now if Gerry has posted that ... he would have been landed on!:D

thereslifeafter87
11-08-2004, 02:30 PM
Kiwi,
I was referring to the increase from around 60c to 75c over the course of a week or so.

The stock is illiquid, so any buying will put upward pressure on it.

I'm still picking an excellent result coming up.

I will also inform eveyone if/when I sell my holding to avoid allegations of ramping and deserting the ship.

But I will continue to ramp (read post details, snippets, info, opinions about) companies that I think are great buys.

robbo
12-08-2004, 11:11 AM
Yeah, I'm with you on OCL ---

tends to follow the USA Nasdeq overnight of course--esp the IT sector--Now wish my exposure was larger--but at least I'm in there I guess--unless there's news/announcements...I'm truly expecting really great numbers this reporting--and like you I'm genuinely not ramping will stay in past $1.00 for sure--the historical year on year earnings and return on capital and return on assets, are just too GOOD to avoid...Also their "contract wins" have been regular and consistent and first class this lst 6-9 months IMO,

Cheers,

Robbo----

Kiwi,
I was referring to the increase from around 60c to 75c over the course of a week or so.

I will also inform eveyone if/when I sell my holding to avoid allegations of ramping and deserting the ship.

But I will continue to ramp (read post details, snippets, info, opinions about) companies that I think are great buys.

thereslifeafter87
25-08-2004, 04:13 PM
Its nice, really really nice when all your companies report satisfactorily.

Its even nicer when they exceed your expectations by 50%!

OCL's NPAT: up 156% over last year on the back of 77% increase in revenue.

The stock is up from the 60's to 90 c today on strong volume.

Now, only ATR left to report, and hopefully it will continue the trend created by FAN, ARP, OCL, and CCP.

:)

robbo
25-08-2004, 04:53 PM
Hi thereslife,

So so glad I didn't bail out of this OCL--it was really starting to look good, BUT now god is NOT the word.

The WORD, is Sensational numbers, AND the future is going to be excellent to, with the bridgehead OCL have now developed in the difficult to 'crack' Government tender/contract market, and the compounding(my favourite upbeat Investment CONCEPT--COMPOUNDING--it's just so potentially powerful.

Happy Days,:D:D

Well done on being with OCL thereslife,

Better than another of my picks in OTI.....[}:)]:([B)]

kindest regards,

Robbo

Its nice, really really nice when all your companies report satisfactorily.

Its even nicer when they exceed your expectations by 50%!

OCL's NPAT: up 156% over last year on the back of 77% increase in revenue.

The stock is up from the 60's to 90 c today on strong volume.

Now, only ATR left to report, and hopefully it will continue the trend created by FAN, ARP, OCL, and CCP.

:)

thereslifeafter87
25-08-2004, 05:35 PM
Robbo,
My one concern with OCL is that 'compounding' may not work too well with them.

In order to keep growing revenue, they need to keep winning new contracts. This isn't exactly an annuity type revenue stream.

That said however, the company does appear to be excellent in many respects, and should continue to perform well.

robbo
28-08-2004, 07:03 PM
Still Bullish after over 18 months with OCL--and still prepared to stand firm against some of the bears on OCL and stay true to my original predictions and truly believe we will see north of $1.10 with another 6-8 weeks or so....

Go Objective Corp

Regards,

OCL...
quote:Originally posted by davidrob

Yeah, I'm with you on OCL ---

tends to follow the USA Nasdeq overnight of course--esp the IT sector--Now wish my exposure was larger--but at least I'm in there I guess--unless there's news/announcements...I'm truly expecting really great numbers this reporting--and like you I'm genuinely not ramping will stay in past $1.00 for sure--the historical year on year earnings and return on capital and return on assets, are just too GOOD to avoid...Also their "contract wins" have been regular and consistent and first class this lst 6-9 months IMO,

Cheers,

Robbo----

Kiwi,

thereslifeafter87
29-09-2004, 12:28 PM
Robbo,
Looks like your prediction could be on the money.. Check out the bid depth building up!

I sold my OCL last week, as I decided I had absolutely no idea what they would earn this year, and no way of discovering that!

If they had been valued somewhat more conservatively, I might have been prepared to take a risk, but at current levels there is just not a significant margin of safety in my opinion.

The problem with OCL is that they may not grow earnings consistently over time, because the business relys on the constant winning of new contracts.

I may end up with egg on my face if the share price continues to head North, but for me this is the right decision whatever the SP does.

If I can't predict with any certainty what a company will earn next year and the year after, then I need a highly conservative valuation to justify investment.

OCL simply no longer fits my criteria.

robbo
29-09-2004, 03:21 PM
Hi thereslife,

Really terrific to hear from you thereslife !!:):)

Also did you look at the Depth on PPR--Penfolde Buscombe ??...Tested and achieved for the first time $1.50...today...(wednesday)29/09/04

Thereslife, I feel that the article in the AFR yesterday(page 35) re. OCL and the IT sector, did not hurt a bit...OCL tends to hit a bit of resistance, at approx 90 cents, but I belive the Market is sort of looking for a New Leader to replace Reckon, and with profit now at #$5.4 Million compared to Reckons miserly #$3 million, I predict OCL will be the next darling of the LIC's and other fundies, who like to have a percentage of their funds in the Tech sector...

Basically OCL's numbers are beginning to looking simply too good to ignore any longer. "Runs on the board" are impressive for OCL. There, EPSG's going back now 4 years and the year on year profits, , roe's going back now ++ 3 yrs of north of 55% ROE !!; , the sustained and improving profit margins of 25% ++ and increasing profits/earnings year on year, all demonstrate a very disciplined/competent financial mgt Team, great sales distributn network and successive major Govt Dept/large organiztn Tender winning Software Product offering at OCL..

Also,talking Great Shares on The Radar: must be impressed with Dimebag's pick on Creditcorp...what an excellent Share Investment CCP is, and very nice monthly S/P increase indeed for holders of CCP [:p]:)...Glad also to see Dimebag get out of ION before that ship goes down...[^]

As an aside, also check out the depth and the numbers on HHL...hmmm quite impressive methinks..

And a final musing....Astron (ATR) is very very DUE for a BIG BIG surge very soon...within a week -ten days(maximum) IMO, and Astron will JUST keep going up and up through the next Month or two IMO;)[8D]

Kind Regards threselife :):),

Robbo.

Disclaimer:
The above comments are made on a totally "without prejudice" basis Furthermore these comments are only the personal opinions of the author, and do not represent any form of Financial Advice of any type whatsoever. These comments and are NOT warranted for their veracity, or authenticity; or for being at all reliable. Please do your own independent Research, as always.:)

Kind Regards,
Robbo.:)

Robbo,
Looks like your prediction could be on the money.. Check out the bid depth building up!

I sold my OCL last week, as I decided I had absolutely no idea what they would earn this year, and no way of discovering that!

If they had been valued somewhat more conservatively, I might have been prepared to take a risk, but at current levels there is just not a significant margin of safety in my opinion.

The problem with OCL is that they may not grow earnings consistently over time, because the business relys on the constant winning of new contracts.

I may end up with egg on my face if the share price continues to head North, but for me this is the right decision whatever the SP does.

If I can't predict with any certainty what a company will earn next year and the year after, then I need a highly conservative valuation to justify investment.

OCL simply no longer fits my criteria.

thereslifeafter87
29-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Robbo,

I try not to focus too much on what an sp is going to do in the near future. Crystal ball gazing is not for me, though I am guilty of it from time to time.

You are right, OCL do have an impressive track record. Problem is they are a one-product company, and their earnings are non-repeat.

The better they do, the worse their position really... The more sales they make, the less customers they have available to sell to.

Their earnings were hugely impacted by the $10 million (or was it UK pound?) contract win with the Scottish executive. I would guess that they would be unlikely to repeat this kind of win every year.

There is no way of knowing what they will earn this year, let alone next year and the year after, and at 22x earnings, there is a lot of future growth built in.

You may be right, they may be the next market darling - and I didn't know about the article, I'm sure that will drive up the SP in the short term - however, I try and focus on the fundamentals rather than trading on market sentiment.

Your input is much appreciated though, and I hope your call on ATR proves correct!

thereslifeafter87
29-09-2004, 04:59 PM
Also,

CCP has been an excellent investment! I'm up over 60% in about 6 months!

However, any increase in its PE ratio from here would probably be to overvalue the company. This isn't to say its not still attractive... There will be continued EPS growth I would say.

robbo
30-09-2004, 03:45 PM
OCl puts out excellent Report, and smashes 90 cents, going through 93 cents before profit taking!![:p][:p]
October for the magical $1.00 mark ?? : methinks, Yep, its a cert in my opinion, and we can "put down our glasses"... and therefore go and enjoy a nice cold well earned schooner of our finest Brew !!: preferably two..:):)

regards,
Robbo.

Also,

However, any increase in its PE ratio from here would probably be to overvalue the company. This isn't to say its not still attractive... There will be continued EPS growth I would say.

thereslifeafter87
30-09-2004, 04:13 PM
Robbo,

It is extremely annoying when you sell a company only to have the shares jump by 15% or so in under a week :-)

However, I stand by my reasons for selling...

Remember that one contract accounted for $10 million of their $26 million of revenue.

Also, they are not paying tax, so effectively EPS (if a full tax rate is applied) would be closer to $.03 than $.04, putting OCL on an historic PE of over 30 at todays prices.

The report doesn't really tell us anything new... They don't break down their revenue receipts between software, and repeat services, so we are left guessing as to how much is repeat...

While I'm pissed about the 15%, My decision is still right based on the info I have even if they jump another dollar. This is definitely a Fisher type company, requiring extensive 'scuttlebutt' to truly be able to value it.

robbo
08-10-2004, 12:23 AM
No Bandits at One o'Clock on this one !!

With a name like OBJECTIVE: and given my last post, I think I'll now say: BULLSEYE !! $1.00 in October ..!![:p][:p]:)

Got $1.10 in the periscope as a minimum by month's end, the numbers are the numbers are the numbers...IMHO..
Did everyone also pick up on my thought in HHL on my last post on OCL and in recent posts on PPR..."I feel this train a comin' it's comin around the bend, get on b....."

I thinkl as Eddie would have me say, I will not go for a lifeline, I'll just lock it in"... (actually I've been locked in to HHL for over 5 weeks now, and topped up more today !!)

Hope everyone's well and HAPPY !![8D]:)

Kind regards,

Disclaimer: The above comments are just the ruminations and reflections of the author; and do NOT represent, or should not be construed as being any form of financial advice.These comments are also said on a totally "without prejudice" basis only, and are not warranted for their accuracy, veracity or reliability. Please do your own independent research as always.
Kind regards,
Robbo.

OCl puts out excellent Report, and smashes 90 cents, going through 93 cents before profit taking!![:p][:p]
October for the magical $1.00 mark ?? : methinks, Yep, its a cert in my opinion, and we can "put down our glasses"... and therefore go and enjoy a nice cold well earned schooner of our finest Brew !!: preferably two..:):)

regards,
Robbo.

Also,

thereslifeafter87
08-10-2004, 11:56 AM
Its annoying when you know you're right for your own reasons, but the market thinks you're wrong in the short term.
If I'd made my decision to sell 2 weeks later, I would have made an extra 25% on my investment in OCL!

[B)][B)][B)]

slam
05-11-2004, 04:11 PM
Looking a bit sick at the mo, depth included[B)]
any reason?
Cheers
Slam

robbo
05-11-2004, 06:27 PM
DO NOT SELL IMO--(In my Opinion...the only thing that is SICK IN THE HEAD is Market Sentiment---WHICH OF COURSE IS often(not always--but often)---a "photo-opportunity" TO pounce ON more more more---shares.

As is often said: Nervous/Forced Sellers often hate Fridays---but Canny buyers often say TGIF----Thank God It's Friday !![:p][:p]:):)

Those who believe in Efficient Market Theory, like those who believe in the Random Walk Hypothesis.....---are--sighting the Field Evidence, Plainly Bonkers !!:)[:p]:)---In my Opinion !!

Which is why.... we Share investors--Investing on Value Fundamentals.....can just get Richer and Richer $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$--:):)[:p]--yahooo!!:):)

Investing patiently and incrementally; with lovely juicy offerings in Margin of Safety Solid Earnings with Proven Share of Good Proven Business Investments like Objective Corp. (OCL)--again only only only my personal opinion---

*** --- &gt;&gt;&gt;....AND----in the interests of not appearing "Rampy"--- AND NOT FORGETTING TO ADMITTING THAT THERE IS ALWAYS---always---an alternative point of view to be consisdered to this view as expressed by me....; that is to be always listened to and taken account of etc etc etc etc----- [|)]

&gt;&gt;&gt;....When the Great Strong Earnings/High v. high--- Return on Capital Companies who have invested their capital v.efficiently AS measured year on year year(y.on.y) which are Rare Investor Grade Companies--with Great FREE Cash flow--consistently achieved, ....as expressed by Year on Year on Year(y.on.y) High high ROE's---and balance sheet analysis for true meaningful cash flow indicators; increasingly Y.on.y. adjusted pre-tax profits & healthy Profit Margins & increasing annual Revenues....., again y.on. y consistently---

.....&gt;&gt; when such Great Companies sometimes DO fall into our Bargain Buy Price Range !!---like OCL is doing....&gt;&gt;&gt;.... Maybe/Maybe NOT ;);):)---...err we might just....um;;) GAB 'EM BY THE PROVERBIALS !!!!

Kind Regards,
Robbo.:):)
Disclaimer:
The above comments; are only.... my personal views and are not warranted for their veracity, authenticty or reliability. The above comments are said on a "without Prejudice basis" and should NOT NOT be ever taken as being any form of type of financial advice whatsoever.Please, as always do YOUR OWN INDEPENDENT RESEARCH.
Regards,
Robbo:)

quote:Originally posted by slam

Looking a bit sick at the mo, depth included[B)]
any reason?
Cheers
Slam

thereslifeafter87
05-11-2004, 06:42 PM
Robbo,

I would hardly describe OCL's earnings as stable, or the share as having a margin of safety.

One contract last year counted for over 30% of their revenue. Are they going to pick up another contract that big this year? Thats what I would be worried about, thats why I sold.

Its trading on a high PE considering you cannot accurately forecast earnings, or even guess at where earnings are going to be in the next couple of years. You cannot say it has a margin of safety.

robbo
06-11-2004, 03:35 PM
Howdee there Thereslife:

That's what I need: A restraining Force of: "Objective"[:o)][:o)];) equilibrium to my irational exubrance...sort of the way, Buffett says Charles Munger has been in His Investment partnership---although of course; it does go without saying that putting B and me in the same sentence; is Totally insulting to B and also sheer foolish Heresy.

Me .... to Buffett is so crudely laughable; like comparing a micro piece of one granule of sand; to all the Worlds's Desert and Beaches Sands of financial Wisdom... I know I'm not even one-thousandth of one trillionth of one zillionth; the size of a bees d*&(@@*k ...compared to Buffetts incomparable investment Genius !! [:I][:I][:I]

Actually...thereslife; your post was excellent and given me a little rare glimpse into your Investment Philosophy !! What I fundamentally ADMIRE: is your able to say the Word "No".

That alone will potentially make you very successful and rich !!

Your voice; thereslife is the voice of playful, tempered reason; wholesomely reminding me to check "the barometer and look at the true financial teperature. What I love about you thereslife, apart from your legs !![:X];)--[}:)][}:)]--IS that you are never going to be like talking to my barber, and asking him if I need a hair-cut !!

Or to put it another way; therelife; harkening back to the Wisdom;seen in many parts of the Old Testament Good Book, in such wisom seen in Ecclesiastes, Joshua, Deuteronomy, Proverbs, Job...but in this case Genesis...

Your like Noah in the ominous time.... when only Noah could see the "wood -from-the-trees";...when really: "predicting rain does not count, but building a good solid workable Ark certainly does...."

So why do we agree to disagree(and note, that very possibly, and likely; your interpretation is more reasonable & credible than mine on this occasion) about the perceived "Margin-of-Safety" with Objective Corp....

Here's my basic take on the OCL fundamentals from where I sit:

(1)-Immediate cash liquidity for Objective Corp is sound--IMO

(2)-- Objective Corp....--IMO--has a good structure of not too high and manageable borrowings between short term and long term financing instruments--again IMO...--so Current liabilities to Total liabilities is well spread/managed --IMO...

(3) Following from (2)--the gearing of Objective Corp.... b/w debt and equity is very conservative(from my interpretation of conservative....)--so Total liabilities to total assets is good--again IMO...

(4) Related to my comment re. (1)--Objective can readilly meet short term cash flow commitments: and this margin of safety is excellent; and pertinent to issue of margin of safety for Objective....

(5) Assisting the Margin of Safety in my view Thereslife; ...which I argue is v.good indeed for Objective; is the Level of Retained profits; and the level of funding held by Objective as Cash At Bank from retained Earnings....

(6) Regarding the price to earnings ratio: look at the PEG ratio; only 014 !!--very low for such a historical year on year strong Earnings record company..!!

(7) EPS growth is north of 150% !!while EPS (earnings per share has risen from 1.57 cents per share to now 4.04 cents per share; while net operating profit is up over 230 % !!--for Objective and Return on Shareholders money//ROE is a very very high 57 % !!

(8)--futhermore I have down field trips...and much snooping around to suss out Objective and its competitors/suppliers "space in which it operates" etc--and PERSONALLY --and I stress personally; am vcomfortable with what I see...for myself....

So, if share price is now .88 cents having been at $1.04...and one has say $100, 000 Invested--at this new entry price; and S/Price returns to just previous levels; then one mak

thereslifeafter87
08-11-2004, 12:50 PM
Fair enough Robbo.

Be careful though, Using the PEG ratio can be a big mistake where past growth is no indication of future growth.

You might do very well out of OCL. But for this to happen, they will need to win another contract the equivalent to, or better than, the contract with the Scottish Parliament.

The PE ratio is at the point where if they don't produce 30-40% EPS growth, the stock price will probably trend down.

robbo
21-01-2005, 03:54 PM
Objective Corp (OCL)

Took Some good v good Profits at just around $1.00...think it was mid December before the Chrissy 'hols....(thank-you and kind regards to thereslife...$$$$$...., but have been AGAIN, just slowly & QUIETLY ( shhhh...Don't Tell anyone, okay guys... ) slowly ADDING OCL again to the Objective Corp(OCL) position these last few weeks...

So Why So...??

Well....here's the: "Robbo Rationale".....&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;.... (now there is an oxymoron if I have ever heard one..!! ) [:o)][:o)][:I][:I]:

Govt and Quasi Govt, and Large Corporation tenders for IT tenders are often chosen; in Late January//Early February...to implement New Systems for following 12 months going forward etc etc....& .....so if history is a guide, and reading some various Press and snooping around, there are some whopper IT tenders out in there the market to be WON by the fortunate few........ with IT Vendors and Contractural IT Computer Software Co's and Large Data Base Mgers and MIS suppliers; putting their best foot forward, showing mmore than "a bit of leg..." smiling for the camera, & doing Their Beauty Parade Walk down the various Catwalks routines.... No doubt !!!

Objective Corp(OCL) will hopefully be ONE of those short-listed winners of aforesaid & mentioned Tenders...:):)[:p]

My new rubbery Target is approx ## $1.35 for OCL...(which would be around 55% plus ++%% $$$$$.... and again at these current OCL prices..... I do believe there is at very least; an argument for Value and rather good probability --IMO--solid worthwhile Up-Side.......of course there is also flip side risk with IT vendors......etc etc etc...

My other two/three faves in IT stocks presently, are Oakton (OKN) and Sonnet(SNN).... , of course only considering buying on the DIPS.......hasn't SNN had some nice buying opportunities biggish dips...???.... with okay buying for SNN...at around the 27.5/ 28 cents mark, and maybe Senetas...SEN at the 27-27.5 cents mark if your brave !! :)[:p]

Regards all IT Stock followers,

"Penny for your thoughts...... ??..."

Robbo :):)

robbo
25-01-2005, 07:07 PM
Yes Indeed KW you make the good point vis-a vis liquidity,

so PERHAPS short less patient Sellers and Traders, , would possibly not be attracted to these type stocks... , and the "float on both of these stocks for me; is usually around the $32 -$43 K level only...due to this good point vis-a-vis liquidity; you indeed make here....

Both, Objective Corp(OCL) and Euroz (EZL) are among my fave good stocks, IMO, that form part of the rich intricate web of tangled emotions--that forms to become the sum total of my stock portfolio !!

I've been quietly chipping away at OCL at the lower end of the range this last fortnight mto 3 weeks and ditto EZl after taking nice profits on the Upper range of north of say $1.76-$1.81 approx, having bought in about 40 -55 % Below that....and again with OCL trading in the range of low 80's through to high 90's...although of course Pos News on Earnings might bring OCL into the $1.15 territory approx dependcing on their next Report which will MEAN much hihger profits this time around....or at least THAT is THE PLAN KW !!

Before this to be watched for scenario, I was predicating the range at around a Top of approx; one dollars on share price, for OCL, although high nineties was s of course fine, with profits in the range of b/w 15-17% and slightly above...if $1.15 range is achieved then add another 15-20 % to the profits !!

Unfortunately nothing is more certain than uncertainty in equity markets KW so that is why it is so importatn...again only IMO to only byuy with what one ascertains is a [u]high MARGIN OF SAFETY </u> ...IN MY ESTIMATION ONLY, .....[u]THE</u> ......, single, FOUR(4).... MOST IMPORTANT WORDS TO INTERNALIZE in regular, compounding, consistent & winning Share market investing !!! [:p][:p][:p]:)

Actually I am not sure whether I have had the honour, pleasure and privilege of corresponding with you, as of yet KW, I'm the Aussie Sydney Crownie Pub based correspondent; who other New Zealander correspondents, have regular fantasies, (when my psotings crop up...); of Roman Colloseums and gladiator fights, basically where I am one of The Early Christians thrown, for Sports and casual entertainments, regularly as tasty morsels to the... "Leo the Lions.....";) [:I][:o)][:o)] eeek !! [B)][:0]...no only joking--or at least I hope so!! [:0][:0]....

So anyway KW, HI there!! .. and a big welcome and howdeedo..from Robbo, and the regualrs here at The Pub, Aunty Madge, Uncle Max, Chris the Cockatoo; and my erstwhile Crownie Pub drinking buddy & mate, and current national Pub darts champion, Gav the Galah....:):)

Hope to talk again soon,

kind Regards,

robbo
09-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Objective Corp (OCL)

In my humble opinion,

Keep this one (OCL) just quietly & steadilly on your watchlists...

Get the feeling that a Stron Rise is imminent at worse in the next 10 days, but I feel will be muich sooner....

Austn Fin Review, just only yesterday, has a very interesting article on such co's and the literally Billions coming up for New and renewed lasrge to massive IT supply Contracts such as precisely in waht Objective Corp (OCL) specialize in mand ahve a great track record of winning and completing successfully...

Hmmmmmmmm

Regards,

robbo
23-02-2005, 12:08 PM
Objective Corporation (OCL)

WOW. [8D]
Very, very Pleasing and smashing all expectations ..such a SOLID profitable and upward result with even more to come going forward...[:p]:)

Profit Increase for OCL after 3 straight previous year on year on year profit increases of 50 ++ %

....and,,,,even .....More than Pleasing and even more Up/beatedly surprisingly was the Satisfying SALES Revenue Increase of 37% ++ :)[:p]...and the successful EXPANSION of their acceptabiliyt and moves forward into Europe !! Now more than 1/2 of Revenues//Profits from Exports !! [^][^][^] :)

OCL's Earnings Per share. Increased and Up 75% [:p]:)

Objective has ZERO //No Debt..High High Margin of Safey and Investor Security...:)[:p]:)

Outlook for Enterpirse Content Management (ECM) and their New Proprietary Software unner devlopment--Good Soliod R& D spend year on year too which is very healthy and progressive), makes Objective (OCL) look set for another Stellar going forward into forseeable very BRIGHT prosperous & profitable increasing its's predictable earnings future ...IMI..

Based on these year on year on year growth rates,High Profit Margins (north of 25 ++ % ) :):)[:p], I think we should see OCL quite easilly now achieve $$ 7.7 Millions being quite conservative on their Bottom Net line, for next reporting after this substantial and well over Guidance first half !!!:):)[:p]

Watch out for a secular sizeable Up-Grade and positive re-rating of Objective's Market Price and Share Price over the next few days and market by the market ass all this is slowly absorbed !!!! [:p]:)

Regards,

Robbo :) (feeling Objective and Great !!)

robbo
23-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Objective Corp. OCL

Share Price UP UP UP 13 ++ % Today...:)[:p]:)

And that is ... Despite the overall market ASX being down nearly, 29 Points and despite other "good" half year results being viewed by The Market, with relative ambivalence, as per results like FAN...hmmmmm

So what will OCL do when the asx market overall PICKS up again, after the last few days of northerly moves I wonder ?????

Possibly; .... Objective Corp (OCL) is undergoing a fundamental Upward re-rating by the Market at present, which could very well see a satisfying solid safe, 50- 70 % overall Upward gain over the next fortnight to one month period time frame........[^][^]:)

more than highly highly probable IMO....

Regards,

Robbo:):)

robbo
23-02-2005, 06:14 PM
Objective Corp ..:) OCL

Really got a shake along today...

Indeedy, Up 21.5% today....[^][^][^]

Hope you all had some !!

thereslifeafter87
24-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Robbo,

Remember that last year in the second half they won a $10m contract.

They will have to better that in order to outstrip last years profit numbers significantly...

robbo
24-02-2005, 12:46 PM
Howdee TL87,

Many thanks for you sage counsel TL87...

Also owe you a good tip or three; somewhere & sometime, down the beaten dusty track,

'COZ of YOU mate; I did take profits with OCL last time [:p]:).. at around The 99 cents to $1.01 and a bit at $1.02 last time....and YOU WERE absolutely spot on...so again a big sincere thanks..[^][^]:)

Fortunately I again got a bit lucky and nearly picked the bottom on OCL's latest Dip again, and as we speak are working out a price Target... $1.25 sounds about okay, but still running the calculator over the score-board....

...errrr....also...My INTEL. tells me; that the $10 mill contracts of which you speak; is more likely than not, and also more likely than not to be more than one(1) of those....but to readers out there. looking at OCL.... do NOT rely on this INTEL as it is more deduction from numerous sources and other Scuttlebut to use the famous, guru, Phil Fisher fave phrase...

So again many thanks TL87,

All the more reasons; here, as to why one can benefit from Sharetrader, if used in conjunction with one's own independent research, asessment and valuations....

By the way TL87,

You going to CASH at present or mildly interested in anything else you see around the traps ??? ,

I do Sense that overall the market is generally a tad more wary, which means stock-picking skills will have to be "dead eye dick" to make much more easy dough , coz the market is being very demanding on valuations now, and will PUNISH any downward revisions or slightly NOT so brilliant but just mediocre to average reults by the looks.

Would you agree with those general sentiments TL87 !!

Have a great day TL87,

robbo
04-03-2005, 06:17 PM
Objective Corp. OCL

Actually this OCL too....really has not been such a bad call,

42 % Share Price is really quite solid Gains, in around less than 30 days since this "idea" was Last Posted..." ie: please maybe Consider..." [:p][:p][:p]

Hope some of you did, and are now reaping these lovely deserved good delicious fruits !!!

Its looking like another good year all round !!

Kindest Regards,

Robbo :) :D [8D] [:p][:p]

Objective Corp (OCL)

In my humble opinion,

Keep this one (OCL) just quietly & steadilly on your watchlists...

Get the feeling that a Stron Rise is imminent at worse in the next 10 days, but I feel will be muich sooner....

Austn Fin Review, just only yesterday, has a very interesting article on such co's and the literally Billions coming up for New and renewed lasrge to massive IT supply Contracts such as precisely in waht Objective Corp (OCL) specialize in mand ahve a great track record of winning and completing successfully...

Hmmmmmmmm

Regards,

robbo
07-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Objective Corp: (OCL)

Heading for a Nice Target...errr should I say Objective [:o)] !! [:p][:p]:)

Up another 3.5 % today after rising since last post ...

Regards,
Robbo :)

lacmur
08-03-2005, 03:23 AM

Objective Corp: (OCL)

Heading for a Nice Target...errr should I say Objective [:o)] !! [:p][:p]:)

Mmmm. Very interesting chart formation - looks like something I drink my green tea from but with a little handle. Might be worth a purchase if it can break $1.04 and hold above. Will be watching very closely. Nice posts, Robbo.

robbo
08-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Am bringing my Red Submarine to The Surface; and Will investigate as suggested KW...

(It's a Nuclear Sub, so don't tell any of the Kiwis out there.... okay....[:o)][:o)] :)...) and my Super Snorkle and Perceptor Periscope will be scanning this security as suggested .....

But your acronym...PAT --ie: "14 % increase PAT--your code/quote...KW..."...is unusual for this rather dodgy, ex Soviet Nuke Sub's Mainframe.... to de-code and decipher....

So KW, request assistance....for PAT meaning...Could you please identify what PAT is code for ???

Regards,

& signing off...,

Roger Ramjet Robbo :) [:o)][:o)]

thereslifeafter87
25-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Wow.

Check out the share price.

Up about 400% from where I first looked at it.

Pity I sold out at around .80, but I still think my reasons are valid. I can't see them matching last years profit numbers.

It would have been far too much of a gamble to hold onto this stock.

Thoughts?

robbo
03-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Objective Corp (OCL)

Such a nice Trade every Year with Objective Corp.....(OCL)

Again !!

Solid 31 + % Rise in last 4 weeks...

Still Holding though...as feel that this Year we may see $1.35 or even better?? again soon...

thereslifeafter87
05-08-2005, 03:05 PM
And still rising...

Historic PE of 32.5 now!

Punters must be expecting growth, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a good result.

I don't have any idea what they will earn though, so am staying well away.

thereslifeafter87
24-08-2005, 03:01 PM
Well well well.

Profit up 47%.

I sure f*cked up on this one.

robbo
24-08-2005, 07:42 PM
(OCL) Objective Corp

Obviously have got some Good REputational Referrals rolling through now, and with "knowledge economy" (whatver that mens !!) meaning more IT Systems and LESS staff... everything augers well for OCL

New Target for OCL now of $1.57 .... but watching closely..

Thereslife You though are a terrific Sport and a great NON sore loser. Whcih IMO makes you too the treal winner. Beers on me next time Therelife.....

Regards,

robbo
25-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Objective Corp OCL

Looks poised for another good solid run today, -- on the "Pre Open"

Kind Regards,

robbo
14-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Objective Corp (OCL)

Looks like we Got to That " Objective" [:o)] ... errr Target of $1.57 now..., as the last sale was $1.60.. [:p]

So waht to do now.. is the Objective Question...

Hmmmm.....Stay Tuned...Thinking...

Regards,

robbo
19-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Objective Corp(OCL)

CRIME & Corruption !! .... [:0]

errrr..... does Pay... [:o)] ;);) (see ASX announcement)

Up Another 3.5 % to bring us nearer our..... 'Objective'....

Now $1.65....

Regards,

robbo
04-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Objective Corp (OCL)

Just keeps doing the Business....

Up another 15 cents to mid $1.70's since the last post 5-6 weeks ago....

That is a gain in last 19-20 months of plus 225%--for OCL; (and including Dividneds of 245%)-- as it was only 51 cents since us earlier OCL fans here at Sharetraderl started rooting for OCL back in April '04 ....

Suspect Christmas will see OCL knocking on the door of $2.00

Kindest Regards,

robbo
17-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Objective Corp (OCL)

Hi everyone,

Was anyone else "objective" and grabbed the Juicy almost 'free' Trading Cherry dollars, on OCL this last few days !!! ;) -- ??

OCL Up again 12.5%- [:p]

Motto: -- "..... Buy when everyone else is selling, and hold until everyone else is buying ......"

robbo
09-01-2006, 12:32 PM
Objective Corp (OCL)

Hi All Objectie Holders and Watchers...

Up anoher 4.5% again today ...... [:p]

Think this stock will stick to reaching its "Objective" again in 2006, by the looks...

In first week of January alone Objective Corp (OCL) has risen 15% and just keeps on keeping on, with the PUSH to $2.00.

Note quickly that (OCL) Hits new Highs again ....

This is not all that bad from the 30-33 cents range, bought in at 2 years ago ....

Be watching OCL interim results with interest....

Certainly now, the market seems to be getting its head -- "finally around" OCL.... [:p]:)

Regards,

Lizard
13-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Time to update a rather old thread! Certainly, looking at the chart, Robbo (and TLA87 to a lesser extent) had a good ride on this one through 2004-2005... with that last ramp from Robbo coming right at the peak.

Looking cheap here at 44.5cps on the basis of the $4.6m NPAT announced today - a PE of 9.7 with div yield of 5.2% and cash in hand of $13.5m (13 cps). Outlook "promising", so there could be a trade here, albeit illiquid. Since the heyday, revenue has been maintained at just under the $40m mark, but margins have been variable as costs fluctuate. On that basis, it probably needs a wary eye to the chart for an exit - it has a history of moving in advance of results.

Suspect the director that sold 20m shares at 20.75cps in a partial buyback late last year might wish he had waited out for a little more though...

onlinesid
21-10-2019, 01:57 PM
Update October 2019 $4.44 CPS