PDA

View Full Version : JAK Jackson Gold Ltd

stolwyk
18-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Post 1 of 2.

JACKSON GOLD LIMITED: http://www.jacksongold.com.au/

Shares: 79.85 mill and 6.2 mill unlisted options. Cash on 30 June: $1.134 mill. Outflow: $0.424 mill.

"Jackson Gold Ltd is an active gold and nickel exploration company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.

Jackson has an impressive portfolio of advanced exploration projects within the well mineralised Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia:

Advanced, high quality exploration projects in proven gold and nickel mining centres

Gold resources of 627,250 ounces

Wallbrook Hill Scoping Study - potential 150-250,000 ounce in-pit resource for Heap Leach or Toll Mill development.

Experienced management team

Projects adjacent to established mining infrastructure
The Company has created four opportunities for world-class mineral discoveries. While Jackson is focussed on advancing its Wallbrook project (609,250 ounces) to development it has established a Gold Joint Venture with Barrick Mines and a Nickel Joint Venture with Breakaway Resources over its highly prospective 700km2 landholding in Kalgoorlie.

Jackson has also established an International presence through a substantial shareholding in Leopard Mineral plc, which holds exploration licences for Copper and Gold in the Kyrgyz Republic in Central Asia".

PROJECTS: Kalgoorlie Regional Gold, Kalgoorlie Regional Nickel, Northcote, Peak Hill Wallbrook Gold Project:
http://www.jacksongold.com.au/index.php?id=46&PHPSESSID=0c9b098ede617d9313cf722d32c7ee9b

1. GOLD
1.1 BOOLALOO Copper/Gold/Uranium prospect
http://sa.iguana2.com/cache/98efad4bf6b8dc14e9a48886b1823c1f/ASX-JAK-330657.pdf

4 Aug 2006: Extract: "Jackson Gold Limited ("Jackson" or the "Company") informs the market that exploration will commence in mid August at its new Boolaloo copper-gold-uranium project located within the Western Pilbara region of Western Australia. Activities remain generative at this stage, designed to confirm what appears to be a highly promising initial evaluation of this remote under-explored area.

Summary
• Reconnaissance field inspection of targets and rock chip assay results have highlighted a number of prospects, in particular those from Minga Bore and the Blue Rock prospect as well as a number of others.

Minga Bore:- Vein style copper-gold mineralisation in semi-continuous structures up to one kilometre in length. Width of a number of structures is 0.5 - 10.0 metres. Rock chip sampling returned (full data in attached table); Copper values to 46.7%. Gold values to 2.07 g/t. Cobalt values to 892 ppm

• Blue Rock:- Strata-bound copper mineralisation over at least two kilometres strike length. Copper-only mineralisation with results from 0.7% to 10.7%.

• Boolaloo granite:- Vein style mineralisation is recorded by previous explorers as containing up to 575 ppm uranium with copper and gold.

• EL08/1605 at Glen Florrie, which contains the Minga Bore prospects, was granted last Friday the 28th July.

"Research has also shown that vein style deposits within the Boolaloo granite contain uranium that, at one prospect north of the tenements, has levels from 57 ppm up to 575 ppm, together with up to 19%
Cu, 2.35 g/t Au and 37 g/t Ag. Should the granite be confirmed to have elevated uranium mineralisation then roll-front and calcrete style palaeo-channel deposits may potentially be present in addition to these vein related occurrences. The granite also shows evidence of contact metamorphism that has potential to create skarn style copper-gold mineralisation".

1.2: NEW COPPER-GOLD DISCOVERIES AT WEST PILBARA PROJECT
http://sa.iguana2.com/cache/fd14f8d6d513dc51bd4ecc2e5be19c71/ASX-JAK-338036.pdf

Extract: 18 Oct. 2006: "Jackson Gold Limited (ASX:JAK) is pleased to announce exploration results from a field program completed during September at its Boolaloo copper-gold-uranium project located within the Western Pilbara region of Western Australia. Results confirm the existence of extensive copper-gold mineralisation over at least a 4 square kilometre area at the Minga Bore

stolwyk
18-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Post 2 of 2.
Continued:

1.4: GOLD DISCOVERY ON PEAK HILL JOINT VENTURE PROJECT
http://sa.iguana2.com/cache/fa3c98b3c57a3ab8f88292c00c8f78e4/ASX-JAK-326795.pdf

28 June 2006: Extract: "Jackson Gold Limited ("Jackson" or the "Company") informs the market that its Joint Venture partner Gleneagle Gold Limited (“Gleneagle”) has announced a new gold discovery within the Peak Hill Regional Gold Project Joint Venture ("PHJV"). Gleneagle is the operator and sole funding partner of the PHJV on which Jackson has a free carried 20% interest until a decision to mine.

Gleneagle's announcement to the Australian Stock Exchange is attached. First stage RAB drill testing of an existing soil anomaly located only 12km south of the Fortnum treatment plant (the Forest Gimp prospect) has discovered a significant wide zone of mineralisation including: • 19m at 1.30 g/t from 1m, and • 28m at 2.02 g/t from 53m, including 11m at 3.26g/t from 64m"

1.5: ASIAN PROJECT: Copper/Gold.19 Sept 2006:
£1.5 MILLION FUNDING FOR CENTRAL ASIAN PROJECT COMPLETED
http://sa.iguana2.com/cache/bbe69de83d0fb34f79064094b502cad8/ASX-JAK-334813.pdf

"To facilitate the funding of exploration and to support new shareholders, Jackson has converted a £139,500 loan to equity. Jackson now holds approximately 19.16 million shares, or 22% of the capital of Leopard. Deferred payments of a further £160,000 remain payable to Jackson following a successful listing on AIM. Jackson has no ongoing financial or administrative role with Leopard but retains representation on the Board of Leopard through Jackson non-executive Director Mark Gwynne.

The exciting Kyrgyz Republic copper-gold assets are located within the highly mineralised Tien Shan gold belt that extends through Central Asia. Leopard controls 1,460 km2 of tenure which includes the advanced Kichysandyk prospect where copper-gold mineralisation extends over an area of least 800 m x 500 m. Drilling and other field exploration has commenced and the Company will update the market"

2. NICKEL.
6 Febr. 2006: KALGOORLIE NICKEL AGREEMENT WITH LIONORE FINALISED:
http://sa.iguana2.com/cache/f592dc98ffb22264f3543cd4770c95eb/ASX-JAK-313334.pdf

Extract: "Jackson is pleased to announce that following the finalising of formal agreements with Placer Dome Australia Limited ("Placer') and satisfaction of other conditions, the Kalgoorlie Nickel Earn-in and Joint Venture with LionOre Australia Pty Ltd ("LionOre") will now commence with LionOre having the ability to sole fund $6 million of expenditure on in-ground nickel exploration within 4 years to acquire a 60% interest in Jackson's Nickel Rights". Maps included.

The prospectivity of the project is well established. The KRNP contains 200 strike kilometres of ultramafic units directly related to those that host the Scotia (35,000t Ni) and Black Swan (135,000t Ni) deposits. Over the last 30 years the project area has had very limited nickel exploration conducted. Within the project there are a number of prospects that contain nickel sulphide in drill intersections; such as 18.25m @ 0.6% Ni and 0.25m @ 4.5% Ni at Golden Valley. This project is ideally located to be a focus for nickel exploration by LionOre as owners of the Black Swan Operation, where new deposits are required to augment and replace the Black Swan resources. Work undertaken by LionOre and Jackson over the last year has delineated a number of targets, which are now being prepared for future drilling. The Company will inform the market of planned activities following confirmation with LionOre".

9 June 2006: Kalgoorlie Regional Nickel Project Update
http://sa.iguana2.com/cache/e4729d945f371d4a5ed61b9c66b31bf1/ASX-JAK-325418.pdf

Extract: Jackson Gold Limited ("The Company") informs the market that the Kalgoorlie Nickel Earn-in and Joint Venture ("KRNP Agreement") with LionOre Australia Pty Ltd ("LionOre") subsidiary Scotia Nickel Limited ("Scotia Nickel") is part of the LionOre transaction announced on 14 May 2006, whereby Breakaway Resources Limited ("Breakaway") have entered into a purchase agre

nelehdine
19-10-2006, 10:06 AM
I bgt some for a short term punt today Gerry , at 18c , looked earlier on in the day at 14.5 but sat on my hands till about 5pm to see if any decent buying came in.... Man oh man did it ever. 23m shares changed hands over the day. Hundreds of posts on Hotcopper, guys in that site are calling it the next CDU , lets hope so !!

Good luck with this one, nice to be the first to the party for a change if it is the "next big thing".

Dazza
19-10-2006, 01:21 PM
not an explosive open

opend at 19cents gapped down.

currently at ur 18cents

i like it cause of MC

but thats about it

rock chip sampling, very early stuff

good luck to holders

DISC: watching

shasta
19-10-2006, 01:49 PM
Have been looking into JAK myself & like the looks of this gold/nickel explorer.

Certainly appears to be one to keep an eye on.

Disc: On watch for now

shasta
14-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Have been looking into JAK myself & like the looks of this gold/nickel explorer.

Certainly appears to be one to keep an eye on.

Disc: On watch for now

It seems our Prime Minister John Key also held these a while ago

Made the 3 news, where John proclaimed his innocence not knowing they had merged, & gone from gold explorer to Uranium explorer.

Can't say i knew of this either, & i always track stocks i held previously!

Anyone hold these thru the merger?

corporateraider
14-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Shasta

Yes I held a few of these through the merger (scheme of arrangement). My memeory is hazy and I can't remember whether Jackson holders were screwed or badly screwed.
Why am I still holding CXU? Well Sage has a 20% holding and his devout band of followers flow in and out at the slightest sniff of good news. I will be gone on the next really big sniff.