PDA

View Full Version : GSE -Could be worth a watch

lewinsky
28-11-2006, 09:25 AM
GSE could be worth keeping half an eye on. They are due to commence a exploratory drill program at Sandy Creek (gold) and Mary Kathleen(uranium and gold.
Any hint of a find could see these move north.
$1.4 million in the bank, so they may have to resort to shovels.
Speculative!!

Mick100
28-11-2006, 09:21 PM
I'm holding a small parcle of these Lew

They have staked out alot of ground, some of which looks reasonably good

As you say - it's a bit of a shotgun approach to investing but who knows - every company with U ground seems to be moving in the right direction at the moment.

Mick100
07-12-2006, 02:07 PM
G
G
7 December 2006
Mary Kathleen project drilling – ASX announcement
Goldsearch is pleased to announce that it has commenced drilling operations at the Mary Kathleen project in the Mount Isa/ Cloncurry region of north-west Queensland.
Goldsearch is earning up to 75% in the project through a joint venture with Central West Gold NL.
The program is targeting uranium mineralisation at the historic Elaine Dorothy prospect and at the recently identified McGregor target.
At Elaine Dorothy, exploration by the previous operators of the former Mary Kathleen Mine, which is located six kilometres to the north, reportedly identified a significant occurrence of uranium mineralisation with grades averaging 0.28% U3O8. Follow-up scintillometer sampling in this area by Goldsearch has defined a discrete radiometric anomaly associated with outcropping mineralisation and alteration of similar appearance to the Mary Kathleen deposit.
At McGregor, follow-up of a prominent radiometric anomaly identified in regional radiometric data has
defined a large coherent scintillometer anomaly approximately two kilometres in strike length and
associated with alteration of prospective Corella Formation rocks. Uranium mineralisation at both the Mary Kathleen deposit and the Elaine Dorothy prospect is also hosted by rocks belonging to the Corella Formation.
The program, as currently planned, consists of approximately 1,000 metres of Reverse Circulation
drilling. However samples will be evaluated on-site using a scintillometer and the program will
potentially be expanded if high radiometric counts are returned from this sampling. Final assay results are anticipated within the next six weeks.

Heath Hellewell
Exploration Manager

lewinsky
28-12-2006, 01:13 PM
Somethings up here!
Thats paid for Christmas and the champers at new year!!
Speeding ticket.
I smell U

lewinsky
28-12-2006, 02:23 PM
Anyone following this rise today. Up 170.8% Or is everyone at the beach drinking cold ones!

Crypto Crude
28-12-2006, 02:49 PM
yeah i just saw it up a lazy 212% before... now back to 170%
mammoth... stocks arent suppost to rise this much on no public announcement....
have any ideas why...
maybe the company is considering changing its name from Goldsearch to goldfound..
yeah yeah... thats what it is I reckon.... haha :D:D

Mick100
28-12-2006, 06:37 PM
I just hope that whatever story has been leaked turns out to be true. Any results from the recently started drilling program would have to be sketchy considering that they have'nt had time to assay the samples as yet.

Obviously there was no one home at GSE HQ today which led to the suspension.

lewinsky
21-05-2008, 05:27 PM
I have been out of this for a while, but notice that momentum is building and something could be in the wings. It catapulted Christmas 2006 and like Mt Etna has lain dormant for some time. Could be due to have another run. Up from 5 cents to 9 cents.
Could be worth sticking this back on the radar. But like all sub tenners has the associated risk.

stevo1
14-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Lew you obviuosly know about this co having watched it for quiet some time.
I see they have just entered into a joint agree to drill Elaine Dorothy uranium and REE prospect with China Yunnan Copper.
http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20091013/pdf/31l94qm3w6n1nj.pdf
Also have other farmins and outs that may prove promising.
But like all drillers speculative

stevo1
06-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Ann out today on significant heavy REEs at Mt Dorothy in with partenerChina Yuanan Copper Australia ltd
http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110106/pdf/41w23nv3k9vqv2.pdf

It appears from the ann that REEs have not been included in tests here before and there is a possability of a significant new province for HREEs .
Quite exciting if it works out that way with Yunnan Copper Industry (group)Co Ltd (YCL) as the heavyweight partner and one of the largest copper producers in China(YCL's largest shareholder is Chinalco.)
I am not sure whether it is flooded out there or not at this stage.

stevo1
07-01-2011, 08:37 AM
From the Australian this morning

Rare earths are again behind a sharp rise in Australian-listed mining hopefuls.

Goldsearch and China Yunnan Copper Australia have received sharp boosts on a new discovery.

China Yunnan said yesterday it had made a significant rare earth discovery at its Mt Dorothy-Mary Kathleen joint venture with Goldsearch, in northwest Queensland.

Shares in China Yunnan soared 72.73 per cent to 38c yesterday, while Goldsearch jumped 100 per cent to 0.066c.

"The discovery of the heavy rare earth element yttrium at Mount Dorothy is exciting, and the increased element associations we are seeing with heavy rare earth element yttrium suggest a very important target for future drilling after the current wet season," China Yunnan managing director Jason Beckton said.

Article here http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/goldsearch-and-china-yunnan-copper-australia-boosted-by-rare-earths-discovery/story-e6frg8zx-1225983234635

snackpack
07-01-2011, 10:22 AM
Pre-market bids are at 9 cents already for GSE. It's in for a run today too by the looks of it.

stevo1
07-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Pre-market bids are at 9 cents already for GSE. It's in for a run today too by the looks of it.

I think that the daytraders will be on this today en mass.
Based purely on the number of viewings on HC on GSE thread (which yesterday prior ann was about 10/thread) now around 350/thread).
So be careful if you dont already own some as there will be plenty looking to "pump and dump".

snackpack
07-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Good call. I don't have any cash at the moment, so can't buy anyway. All my shares went down today so if it is a trend I will be bailing from some shares soon.