PDA

View Full Version : Morning Star Gold N.L (MCO)

oxley
06-12-2006, 12:00 AM
I have been watching this one for a week or so and liked the look of the steady growth scince the middle of August.

Back in 1996 it was trading at about $1.30(I Know that is a long time ago, but if it got there once maybe it will get there again.)

I bought in the other day @ .42.

Anyone else out there got any info about this share:):):):).

Cheers Oxley

oxley
08-12-2006, 10:19 AM
Would someone like to explaine in easy english what these non renoucable rights are and are they a good bet:):).

They are 1 cent and can be excercised at 25Cents on or before 31 Dec 2008.

Does this mean if i take up the options do they convert to fully paid shares when i excercise the option or on or after 31 Dec 2008

[?][?][?][?][?].

I only have a small parcel of 3200 shares.

Cheers Oxley

oxley
23-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Bought back in @33. My main reason was the lack of sellers at the time, and a few trades would of put them up to 38 . since then a few more sellers in the market , but they are holding their own , with little bursts of brilliance, followed by little bursts of panic.:):):)

tobo
11-12-2009, 04:38 PM
oxley, are you still in?
I cannot beleve how well this is doing.
(I am sitting on a 35 bagger with the options that were issed last year - and would have a 3 bagger if I'd kept the heads, but couldn't afford to keep both).

I am planning to convert the options (Due early next year)
MCOOA 35.5c currently
MCO heads 47c
10c to exercise.

ToBo

ELYOB
12-12-2009, 11:26 AM
Gold is going to fall 2010 to US$1000 .... this is unproven operation ; short trade at best , best beware ! Been heavy ramping along the track from 14c.

tobo
14-09-2010, 05:42 PM
been a bit slow of late.
Up 10% today.
Here's a good read:

http://www.emergingtrendsreport.com/eMarketer_Files/investment_report_2-morning_star_gold_nl.pdf

To celebrate the formation of a new government in Australia, one which we believe has little chance of passing the Mineral Resource Rents Tax because of the conflicting agendas within the ruling party, we have decided to release the report we wrote on Morning Star Gold (MCO) to our general readership.

Please click here to receive the entire 35-page report on this narrow vein gold miner with our compliments (p.s. follow the link, guys)
As a reminder, we are touring Australia looking at specialty and precious metal projects.

[thanks to cheifjoseph on HC]