PDA

View Full Version : TGA - recommended property managers?

Jess9
21-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Who's a good property manager in TGA?

Steve
21-01-2007, 11:38 AM
J9, if you are a CA in public practice you would get a feel who your rental clients are using. That should help you decide

Jess9
21-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Hi Steve. I work in the government sector, and have no contact with rental managers/property investors in Tauranga (to date).

I will phone around direct and find out... however it is always good to consider personal recommendations, so if anyone wants to post/or send a quick private message?

Steve
22-01-2007, 06:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jess9

Hi Steve. I work in the government sector, and have no contact with rental managers/property investors in Tauranga (to date).

I will phone around direct and find out... however it is always good to consider personal recommendations, so if anyone wants to post/or send a quick private message?

Fair enough. It is important to get personal recommendations IMO as there are many differences in the quality of service provided.

There was a write up in the ODT last week from memory in which a large Dunedin Real Estate company was quoted as saying that 'cleanliness is just someones perception' when a student tenants mother who was helping them move in, complained about the hole in the wall and bags of rubbish left behind by the previous tenant.