15-02-2007, 07:52 PM
When did you buy coy
I see its trending short term with the bottom line at .35

brother coy
19-02-2007, 12:22 PM
hhahaaa trading halt hopes it nots bad hahhaaa

brother coy
12-04-2007, 04:17 PM
hahaha gry on da run hahaha huge a results out coulds it be da next jbm hahaha with dis find:D whos knows butta ima watching as some da rocker say rock on suckers hahahaaa

brother coy
13-04-2007, 04:25 PM
hahaha da pit isa evens bigger today its upa another 4c hahahaaa

brother coy
01-06-2007, 02:24 PM
hahahah anotha blo.dy greta announcement a suckers hahaaa:D
wow another 100% plays foe da bro :D
buts muff say took a bits longer thans usual hahhaaaa

Viking
01-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Geee you are such a happy guy~ hahaha

brother coy
08-11-2007, 11:11 AM
hi suckers hahhaaha did ya knows mes gry isd nows in da 70c ranges hahahahahaaaa who picha da best ahead of da suckers hahahahaaa

Serpie
06-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Crtitical time for Gryphon technically.

Looking to push back over the 60c mark that it tested before Christmas but couldn't break. After that the pre-GFC mark of 80c will be the next target.

JBMurc - any thoughts on this one?

Serpie
07-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Well 60c got washed away fairly quickly today. And the sell side up to 70c is looking a little thin.

Here's the investor presentation if anyone is interested: http://www.gryphonminerals.com.au/documents/GryphonMinerals-March2010.pdf

COLIN
08-04-2010, 07:56 AM
hi suckers hahhaaha did ya knows mes gry isd nows in da 70c ranges hahahahahaaaa who picha da best ahead of da suckers hahahahaaa

Well, what a "blast from the past" to see you in print again, after all this time! What palm tree have you been hiding under! Some of the new posters won't know what to think!!!! But they will soon come to appreciate your points of view, I am sure.

Welcome back. (Or have you been back for some time and I haven't noticed - my own visits to the forum are quite sporadic at present as I am miles from home.)

Serpie
08-04-2010, 09:58 AM
I haven't seen Brother Coy for a while Colin. I've just revived the GRY thread that he started. I thought about starting a new thread with a more sensible title, but Brother Coy was a character, so I thought we'd stick with the "blast from the past".

COLIN
08-04-2010, 07:10 PM
I haven't seen Brother Coy for a while Colin. I've just revived the GRY thread that he started. I thought about starting a new thread with a more sensible title, but Brother Coy was a character, so I thought we'd stick with the "blast from the past".

Gee, thanks for clearing that up, Serpie. I hadn't noticed the dates - got too excited about the trend-line of this little charmer you have drawn our attention to. Of course, being in the Northern Hemisphere at present, I'm seeing things upside down!

Am strongly tempted to dip a toe in the water, with GRY. Thanks for your input.

Cheers.

Serpie
08-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Another 15% gain today on really good volume. It's run pretty hard over the last 4 days though. If we have another good day tomorrow I'll be getting a bit nervous, and may pull the pin and wait for a possible pull back.

soulman
09-04-2010, 04:54 AM
Thanks for the heads up Serpie. Bought in for 58.5 and sold for 64. I am one of the dumb fools that sold at yesterday's low. That's why I hate trading when the market opens. It so much emotional than the last 2 hours of trading. GRY has run hard in the last few weeks and I only bought it when it close at it's yearly high of 58 which I thought signal a breakout into a higher high. Didn't see a 69.5 close coming today though. Good luck.

Serpie
09-04-2010, 07:55 AM
Thanks for the heads up Serpie. Bought in for 58.5 and sold for 64. I am one of the dumb fools that sold at yesterday's low. That's why I hate trading when the market opens. It so much emotional than the last 2 hours of trading. GRY has run hard in the last few weeks and I only bought it when it close at it's yearly high of 58 which I thought signal a breakout into a higher high. Didn't see a 69.5 close coming today though. Good luck.

Nothing wrong with 10% in 2 days Soulman. I'll be watching closely today and if it starts heading up then I'm out. I know they say to let your winners run, but RSI says sell, and it's run hard on no news, so I'll be happy to take some profit if it's there. The brokers are valuing it at around 80c in the short term, so anywhere in the mid 70's is a fair result for now.

Good luck for today.

Serpie
09-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Dropped out today at 73c Soulman (bought at 50.5c) but this one still looks to have plenty of life left in it (thanks to my broker at ForBar for another sound tip). If it pulls back I'll be all over it like a robber's dog, with a bigger stake next time.

Have a great weekend!

James.Anderson
09-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Total Revenue a massive $-100,000 loss, Net Income was a loss of $-3.9M.

Regards James Anderson.

soulman
09-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Yep, it has been a massive run for GRY. Your purchase and holding has been a bit over 2 weeks work. Nice one Serpie.

I wished I hold for 3 days instead of 2. Massive difference. One day can dictate the potential profits one can make. I had a few this week and if you trade soaring stocks, you are bound to missed out on a few extra G's.

I see GRY coming back in the mid to low 60's in the near term.

soulman
09-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Actually, it looks like you bought in early Jan? Still a great run.

Serpie
09-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Actually, it looks like you bought in early Jan? Still a great run.
Yep - early Jan.
Brut and I looked at it, and agreed that a bid in the mid 40's was the way to go, and then I went and bought it anyway! I saw it drop all the way down to touch 36c for an instant one day, so am happy to lock in a profit.
I agree with your prediction of mid 60's. We'll see if we're right.

Serpie
13-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Back down to 64c today, but I think it may still have further to go, so I'm staying away. It's dropping pretty quick so 50's again are possible.

soulman
13-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Serp, you got this back? Because of market uncertainty, GRY did drop in the 50's for a few days. I overlooked this girl and she's got away. Monday was a great day to ask her out and if I was busy on Monday, Tuesday was still good. Oh well.

Serpie
13-05-2010, 01:43 PM
Serp, you got this back? Because of market uncertainty, GRY did drop in the 50's for a few days. I overlooked this girl and she's got away. Monday was a great day to ask her out and if I was busy on Monday, Tuesday was still good. Oh well.

I looked at this last Friday when it was 52c and thought "that's cheap!" but didn't do anything about it. To be honest I thought I would have time to think about it later.
It's a leaky ship though, as it's got a history of moving up a couple of days before positive announcements, and has done again this week.

Can't win 'em all!.

bull....
24-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Anyone in this , good to see there raising money to accelerate the project. nice stock performance this and cah have been good gold stocks to own.

Gonzo
07-03-2012, 12:13 PM
GRY Gryphon gold etc in Burkino Faso
Anyone following this, technically not a good look but could do OK in next 12mths when they start mining the stuff

drillfix
07-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Heard of this a while back but not following.

Though your not wrong about the technicals, a real down the step ladder type run.