PDA

View Full Version : Mining Projects Group(MPJ)

U-rain-e-um
17-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Anyone have any opinions on this stock. They have a interest in Mintails Limited(MLI) which has just released a announcement that the market seems to like. I have tried to find out what holdings they have but with little luck

tim23
17-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Bryan Frost has just increased his holding which caused big volume to go through last week, have been range bound .06c & .07c for a while now.

tim23
09-07-2007, 09:05 PM
I just added up the value of their AGO, EKM & MLI holdings and get $15.2 million but the market cap is about $12 million, suggests a return to 1c is justified?

U-rain-e-um
24-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Anyone into this stock. I invested just after my first post on MPJ.
Looks like it could be heating up. All MPJ investments are on the rise big time:D

tim23
24-07-2007, 07:13 PM
I tried to open todays announcement on Can Gold deal but was unable to - did anyone else have a look? AGO is close to $2 so that helps, 1.1c looks achieveable in the next day or 2.

Underlord
24-07-2007, 07:36 PM
COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENT
CANGOLD ACQUIRES OPTION ON GOLD PROJECT ADJACENT TO MULATOS GOLD MINE IN MEXICO
24 July 2007 : The company is pleased to release the following announcement by Cangold Limited. Mining Projects Group Limited currently holds approximately 5.8 million shares in Cangold Limited which is listed on the Toronto Venture Exchange (TSX – V : CLD). The current share price of Cangold Limited is CND 28.5 cents.
CANGOLD LIMITED (TSX-V: CLD, the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has, through its Mexican subsidiary, signed an Option Agreement to acquire a 100% interest in the Los Venados property contiguous with, and along strike from, the Mulatos Gold Mine in the prolific Sierra Madre gold belt of Sonora, Northern Mexico.
Los Venados lies within the emerging Mulatos gold mining district - a 15-20 kilometre long northwest trending belt of strong hydrothermal alteration and gold mineralization in Tertiary volcanic rocks within the Sierra Madre Mountains. The target at Los Venados is a multimillion ounce high sulphidation epithermal gold deposit amenable to open pit mining and heap leaching, similar to Alamos Gold Inc.’s (AGI: TSX) Mulatos gold deposit, which contains a global resource of 3.71 million ounces at a 0.5 g/t Au cut-off grade (Alamos Gold website). The southern boundary of the Los Venados claim is located within 1,500 metres of the Estrella open pit, which contains Proven & Probable Reserves of 31,900,000 tonnes at a grade of 1.64 g/t Au for a total of 1,683,000 ounces of gold.
The 3,200 hectare Los Venados claim is easily accessible by an all weather road, approximately 220 kilometres southeast of Hermosillo, and covers a large hydrothermal system where three zones of intense argillic alteration, silicification and gold mineralization have already been identified. The property has been subjected to very little historical work and initial grab sampling by Cangold has yielded gold values ranging from 0.01 to 1.84 g/t.
Cangold’s first phase of exploration is scheduled to commence in early August and will include geological mapping and prospecting, detailed sampling and possibly trenching of the three zones identified to date, with diamond drilling to follow. Cangold can acquire a 100% interest in the Los Venados property by making staged cash payments totalling CDN$250,000 and issuing 500,000 shares over 5 years. The acquisition is subject to a 2% NSR, half of which can be purchased for CDN$500,000. A finders fee is payable upon regulatory acceptance.
Los Venados represents an exciting entry point into gold exploration in Mexico for Cangold. It is rare in today’s market to find a property with such a high profile address, so little previous work and so much potential. As such, Los Venados will play a pivotal role in the accelerated growth of the Company.
For And On Behalf Of The Board
Richard Revelins
Director

tim23
24-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Thanks - so we can add the Can Gold shares to get to about $14 million so the market price is satring to be a bit more reflective of the assets they hold but still ignores the Talga Peak project.

tim23
07-08-2007, 09:58 PM
I note that AGO has had a bit of a thumping so MPJ retreats by proxy - lets hope Talga Peak has some good news

tim23
14-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Having a run on decent volume; assume its on the back of the AGO price surge?

tim23
15-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Another good day for AGO but no move for MPJ today; MLI holding up ok but Cangold has been weak so may be holding price at these levels?

tim23
25-11-2007, 08:15 AM
Big spike Friday massive volume yet no announcements, anyone have an idea why?

tim23
18-02-2008, 07:55 PM
I managed to sell @ 1.3c but have been watching again to re-enter .06c looks ok but in the meantime I bought Lakes Oil and am waiting for some action there!

Aotea
14-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Anyone watching or have anything to add about this stock..its got say 300M buyers at 0.001 and not a lot of interest. Is it just a matter of time before it goes down the gurgler, or is there something to look forward to?? Any comments welcome. cheers

trackers
22-09-2010, 09:02 AM
Anyone watching or have anything to add about this stock..its got say 300M buyers at 0.001 and not a lot of interest. Is it just a matter of time before it goes down the gurgler, or is there something to look forward to?? Any comments welcome. cheers

MPJ has just completed a 50:1 share consolidation and the share price hasn't moved!!!!!

You can pick up MPJ or MPJOA for 0.1c giving the company a theoretical value of $1.1m. It claims its NTA (mostly in unlisted investments which I'm wary of) is $4.7m...

Problem is they only have 500,000 in cash and management are sucking them dry.