PDA

View Full Version : QRX alert ..... astrostuff .....

yogi-in-oz
26-05-2007, 12:40 AM
:)

Hi folks,

QRX ... another IPO that may be good to observe
from the sidelines, until 20072007 at the earliest,
with stronger positive cycles coming,
around 03-3082007.

have a great weekend

paul

:)

=====

flipbot
12-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Looks like they are raising capital at $0.60 through instos and SPP. I missed the cut off date but am considering getting in as SP drops a little in response. I agree FDA seem positive. However I lack experience with biotech and feel a little uncertain about how to take FDA reports...

flipbot
13-11-2013, 08:13 AM
http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20131009-906384.html

"...and that the Company's presentation of the totality of the respiratory safety advantages to an Advisory Committee of experts would help guide their final decision."

MOXDUO appears to show increased efficacy, but they want to take more time to confirm the respiratory advantages. From what I've seen it seems the FDA are pretty cautious about approving new drugs that might be appealing to recreational users. By the looks of things efficacy isn't an issue, and it does have respiratory advantages. But are these high enough to counteract the danger of introducing a drug that addicts might find really attractive? That's the dark horse for me here.

I found a few forums where people were talking up MOXDUO for recreational use, and they were as pissed as the share forums about it not being approved : )

flipbot
18-11-2013, 09:31 AM
Some interesting comment here on abuse deterrents, with positive talk about the stealth beadlets: http://www.contractpharma.com/issues/20131101/view_features/abuse-deterrent-formulations/

Not sure who the author is and whether it's PR driven. But it seems relatively balanced on first look...

flipbot
27-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Minor increase today in response to the NDA being filed and another announcement of a distribution deal, this time in Israel. That deal still appears to hinge on FDA approval. They still look like they are doing the right things, possible price run up to the FDA approval date in May 2014.

flipbot
14-01-2014, 12:18 PM
Anyone with thoughts or interest in QRX?

Price is creeping up towards May date of FDA meeting. Small volume stuff still. Does anyone follow the strategy of riding the increase up to an FDA date and then selling prior?

JBmurc
24-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Holding a few then moosie ? thats one mean ski slope