PDA

View Full Version : SRZ - Stellar Resources Limited

shasta
31-07-2007, 08:48 PM
After finding CUL @ 4.6c, i have been looking around for another such company with potential, & found this diversified company that i also picked in the ASX 2007 comp.

Like CUL (Cullen Resources) - it has multiple projects (mostly free carried to 30-40%, JV's), over several different metals.

[u]Stellar Resources Ltd - Current Projects</u>:

* Base Metals
Stellar is exploring in three states for base metals deposits.

In NSW, aroung the Broken Hill region Stellar is actively exploring for zinc and copper at Goldfinger, Copper Blow and Panama.

In SA, the area around Tarcoola, Stellar is exploring for for zinc in the Tarcoola Basin.

On the west coast Tasmania, Stellar is evaluating the Alpine copper deposit, zinc and copper around Arthur Dam and for nickel at Devizes & Dundas (considered prospective for Avebury style nickel). The North Heemskirk tinfield has advanced projects, including St Dizier.

* Uranium
Stellar Resources conducts its exploration for uranium through two Joint Ventures (JV); both of which are located in the highly prospective Gawler Craton region of South Australia (SA).

In mid 2006, Stellar entered into a JV with UraniumSA Limited (USA) enabling USA to explore on six of Stellar's exploration licenses in the Tarcoola region of the central Gawler Craton.

The previously discovered uranium resource, the Warrior uranium deposit, lies mainly on one of Stellar's tenements. To expedite the evaluation of this resource Stellar has entered into a JV with uranium explorer, Toro Energy Limited (TOE) . Toro may spend more than $3 million in a staged farm-in over four years on exploring the Warrior project tenements which lie immediately north and south of the Toro's Warrior project tenement.

* Gold Projects
Stellar Resources is exploring for Gold in two specific locations.

At North Bendigo, in Victoria, the company is searching in an area interpreted to contain a substantial part of the on strike stratigraphy of the Bendigo goldfield which lies under the Murray Basin sand cover.

At Tarcoola, in South Australia, Stellar is following up the initial encouraging exploration that previous explorers have encountered when exploring around the old Tarcoola Goldfield, which has been mined since the early 1900s.

* IOCG - Iron Oxide Copper Gold
Stellar holds a large ground position in the "South Australian copper belt" searching for iron-oxide-copper-gold style (IOCG) deposits.

Stellar has three main areas for exploration. The Robins Rise JV, west of Prominent Hill; at Pernatty (100%), situated close to the Carrapateena discovery; and Cowell JV which is located on the Eyre Peninsula at the southern end of this key belt. Stellar is championing the application of gravity technology as well as other geophysical techniques, as a method of effectively targeting exploration in these highly prospective areas.

* Iron Ore
Stellar is exploring for iron ore in the Wilgena area around Tarcoola, SA.

[u]Listed Investments:</u>

* UraniumSA (ASX:USA)

Stellar owns 16%, or 10.26m shares & 5.13m options in USA, the Uranium company it spun off a while back. (USA SP @ 27.5c & USAO @ 12.5c).

USA is also looking to spin off "Archer Exploration" (ASX:AXE) - a Copper/Uranium play in the Grawler Craton region in South Australia.

* Gippsland Offshore Petroleum (ASX:GOP)

Stellar owns 6.667m options in GOP with a strike price of 20c by Nov 2009. (GOP current SP = 36c)

Stellar is also looking at spinning off "Columbus Metals", a Tin project located on its Heemskirk EL on the West Coast of Tasmania.

Stellar has 75m shares on issue, @ 27.5c = Market Cap of around $20m.

NB, During the quarter SRZ raised $2.9m making a placement of 8.4m shares @ 35c

Cash on hand @ 30/6/07 of $5.17m

Plenty of drilling outlined in the September quarter...(see link)

http://www.stellarresources.com.au/user/files//Quarterly%20Report/2007/070041SRL.pdf

I hold having bought in at 27.5c ;)

tobo
31-07-2007, 09:46 PM
A few months back I overviewed a hundred or so explorers that had Uranium as part (or all!!) of their portfolios. SRZ came in my top half dozen or so. Good mgmt, cheap cap. Relative to the other half dozen I thought SRZ was really diversified and, what with the free carries etc I felt it to be a more reliable/ less blue sky investment than some of the straight-out bang/bust bets. (Didn't buy as was looking for the super-speccy end of the range at the time.)

shasta
31-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Tobo

SRZ seems to be trying to enhance shareholder value by either farmin out (for free carry) or IPOing it's projects, & now has a few fingers in a few pies.

It has all the "sexy" metals, in Uranium & Iron Ore, not to mention an exposure to O&G, + the Tasmanian Tin projects spin off looks promising...

I liked the diversity of metals & projects for a MC of around $20m with cash of $5.17m & listed investments (USA approx $3.5m) + GOP (if they bought & sold there options they would pocket $1m), an indirect interest in AXE through USA, & as i mentioned before the "Columbus Metals", Tasmanian Tin project to be IPOed.

Perhaps SRZ is evolving into a LIC?

shasta
01-08-2007, 10:36 PM
SRZ holding court in a sea of red today & on goodish volume.

The market currently hasn't factored anything into the SP regarding the Tasmanian Tin projects spin off, (to be named Columbus Metals).

Also, UraniumSA (USA), that SRZ owns 16% of has had the Archer Exploration (AXE) Copper/Uranium IPO well oversubscribed, which all goes well for SRZ.

Will email the company & see if they took up there option to acquire 800,000 shares @ 20c.

shasta
08-08-2007, 08:51 PM
SRZ holding court in a sea of red today & on goodish volume.

The market currently hasn't factored anything into the SP regarding the Tasmanian Tin projects spin off, (to be named Columbus Metals).

Also, UraniumSA (USA), that SRZ owns 16% of has had the Archer Exploration (AXE) Copper/Uranium IPO well oversubscribed, which all goes well for SRZ.

Will email the company & see if they took up there option to acquire 800,000 shares @ 20c.

Am a little miffed the company hasnt bothered to email me back.:mad:

I'm not a top 20 shareholder but thought a reasonable question should receive an answer, alas not ...:confused:

Interesting to see how the TOE/NEL merger goes, as SRZ & TOE have a JV on the Uranium "Warrior" project in South Australia, with TOE having to spend something like $3m to earn up to 70%, with SRZ retaining 30%.

The idea of the TOE/NEL merger (both spun out of OXR, i think?) is to have the size & scale to become a large Uranium explorer & build up a big resource to JORC.

SRZ should trail any movements with TOE

shasta
17-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Am a little miffed the company hasnt bothered to email me back.:mad:

I'm not a top 20 shareholder but thought a reasonable question should receive an answer, alas not ...:confused:

Interesting to see how the TOE/NEL merger goes, as SRZ & TOE have a JV on the Uranium "Warrior" project in South Australia, with TOE having to spend something like $3m to earn up to 70%, with SRZ retaining 30%.

The idea of the TOE/NEL merger (both spun out of OXR, i think?) is to have the size & scale to become a large Uranium explorer & build up a big resource to JORC.

SRZ should trail any movements with TOE

SRZ - 2008 Business Review (I like to track old companies i once held)

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=307510

shasta
20-10-2009, 03:27 PM
SRZ - 2008 Business Review (I like to track old companies i once held)

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=307510

SRZ - 2009 Business Review

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=326014

I'm looking again at SRZ, with a market cap of ~ $10m plenty of upside.

Main Projects:

Iron Ore
Tin
Uranium

+ listed investments & plenty of exploration targets

Management seem pretty keen to unlock further value ;)

Current SP 10c

Disc: Nil held

shasta
28-10-2009, 03:35 PM
SRZ - 2009 Business Review

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=326014

I'm looking again at SRZ, with a market cap of ~ $10m plenty of upside.

Main Projects:

Iron Ore
Tin
Uranium

+ listed investments & plenty of exploration targets

Management seem pretty keen to unlock further value ;)

Current SP 10c

Disc: Nil held

SRZ's management aren't shy in promoting themselves

Another Boardroom Radio Broadcast, re Iron Ore potential

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=326868

Not bad for a company with a $9m market cap ;)

shasta
09-09-2010, 08:11 PM
SRZ's management aren't shy in promoting themselves

Another Boardroom Radio Broadcast, re Iron Ore potential

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=326868

Not bad for a company with a $9m market cap ;)

SRZ - Presentation

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=341702

3 main projects are Iron ore, Tin & Uranium a rather unique combination

SRZ is a micro cap @ $5m with around $1m cash & $1m in listed investments (ASX:USA a uranium explorer)

The market is not attributing much value to its projects!!!

percy
10-09-2010, 01:56 PM
I brought a small parcel today.Thought it looks interesting.

percy
27-09-2010, 07:11 PM
I brought a small parcel today.Thought it looks interesting.

Well percy old son you have done it again.Brought a small parcel at 6.8cents.Why didn't you buy a large parcel? 10.5cents today.Shasta thank you, but I hope you brought a large parcel.54.4% in 17days.That is incredible.

h2so4
27-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Well percy old son you have done it again.Brought a small parcel at 6.8cents.Why didn't you buy a large parcel? 10.5cents today.Shasta thank you, but I hope you brought a large parcel.54.4% in 17days.That is incredible.

Your smarter than me. A small parcel is better than no parcel. :)

percy
27-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Your smarter than me. A small parcel is better than no parcel. :)

thanks h2s04. Been having a bit of fun lately.Like you I hold pgcoa.brought vol @.72,sold ave @$1.80,brought hld@44c,mds @4.3c today,think I got some itc @4.8 then upped order to 4.9 but then they went over5c elx had a good day finishing @27c.Also having a good run in Nz with rns up to 36c,phb 37c,npx 3.41 and ebo7.08. About time as I have not done very well over the last couple of years with huge losses on npx and pgc and cyt. It 's a bit like fishing at times.you have to have you line in the water to catch them.

shasta
27-09-2010, 09:06 PM
thanks h2s04. Been having a bit of fun lately.Like you I hold pgcoa.brought vol @.72,sold ave @$1.80,brought hld@44c,mds @4.3c today,think I got some itc @4.8 then upped order to 4.9 but then they went over5c elx had a good day finishing @27c.Also having a good run in Nz with rns up to 36c,phb 37c,npx 3.41 and ebo7.08. About time as I have not done very well over the last couple of years with huge losses on npx and pgc and cyt. It 's a bit like fishing at times.you have to have you line in the water to catch them.

SRZ finished up 34% on the intra-day high of 11c, on 2.2m turnover, more to come tomorow, chart looks good

Huang Chung
27-09-2010, 09:43 PM
When I had a quick look today, SRZ was at 9.5c.

Ouch...should have taken the plunge :(.

shasta
28-09-2010, 05:23 PM
When I had a quick look today, SRZ was at 9.5c.

Ouch...should have taken the plunge :(.

SRZ - High grade Tin confirmed by Heemskirk Drilling

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=342652

Tin price currently @ $23,600t

Review & upgrade of historical resource estimate by December

shasta
06-10-2010, 04:43 PM
SRZ - High grade Tin confirmed by Heemskirk Drilling

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=342652

Tin price currently @ $23,600t

Review & upgrade of historical resource estimate by December

SRZ - Drilling commences on Williams Gold project (JV with CAP)

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=343237

SRZ isnt just an Iron Ore, Tin & Uranium company, there's some Gold in there as well!

percy
06-10-2010, 04:47 PM
SRZ - Drilling commences on Williams Gold project (JV with CAP)

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=343237

SRZ isnt just an Iron Ore, Tin & Uranium company, there's some Gold in there as well!
Bit like a Suzanne Paul advertisement" BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE".Thanks to you shasta I was one of the first 50 callers and got the bonus!!!

shasta
06-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Bit like a Suzanne Paul advertisement" BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE".Thanks to you shasta I was one of the first 50 callers and got the bonus!!!

How are the steak knives!

SRZ closed at 11c, but alot of 500 share parcels going thru today, whats in the wind?

Percy - you still in or did you take the profits

percy
07-10-2010, 06:54 PM
How are the steak knives!

SRZ closed at 11c, but alot of 500 share parcels going thru today, whats in the wind?

Percy - you still in or did you take the profits

The steak knives are great,but wait there's more.!!SP up 27.3% to 14cents today.Yes I am still there.Please send help.Urgently.

soulman
07-10-2010, 07:03 PM
Thanks Shasta. I didn't get in at 7 but bought some for 11.5 the other day. I have sold for 14.5 today. Not sure I've done the right thing but will look to enter on weakness.

Percy, you bought in the mid 6? You are doing something that is hard to do, just like STRAT points out. Running profits.

percy
08-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Thanks Shasta. I didn't get in at 7 but bought some for 11.5 the other day. I have sold for 14.5 today. Not sure I've done the right thing but will look to enter on weakness.

Percy, you bought in the mid 6? You are doing something that is hard to do, just like STRAT points out. Running profits.

I am still running.Up 17.9% to 16.5cents so far today.Do not know if there is going to be another"but wait there's more."

percy
08-10-2010, 12:39 PM
There appears to be no more,while posting then dropped to 15.5.I wonder if they drop quicker than they rose.

percy
08-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Finished today up 25% for the day at 17.5cents.Buyer at 17.5 cents. 7.8mil shares traded.big volume.I am still there.

shasta
08-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Finished today up 25% for the day at 17.5cents.Buyer at 17.5 cents. 7.8mil shares traded.big volume.I am still there.

Glad someone is on this, i love finding these lil gems - makes all the research worth it, even when im not on it

soulman
08-10-2010, 10:11 PM

Well done Percy. Looks like a KAS run. GIP having a good day as well.

denpal
09-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Gidday guys, I only held for a day and was fortunate enough to get a 35% return in 24 hours! Didn't want to hold over the w/e mainly. Will keep a watch next week as I think we have a long way to go yet compared to the other tin specs out there eg KAS.

shasta
19-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Gidday guys, I only held for a day and was fortunate enough to get a 35% return in 24 hours! Didn't want to hold over the w/e mainly. Will keep a watch next week as I think we have a long way to go yet compared to the other tin specs out there eg KAS.

SRZ - Copper/Gold JV with AngloGold Ashanti

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=343864

AGG is an ASX listed gold producer (5m+/oz + Uranium), so to get a major onboard to spend $5m for a 75% stake unlocks some value in this Copper/Gold project.

Given the current market cap attributes very little to SRZ's promising Iron Ore & Tin projects (not to mention there Uranium permits), SRZ still looks undervalued

percy
19-10-2010, 05:41 PM

AGG is an ASX listed gold producer (5m+/oz + Uranium), so to get a major onboard to spend $5m for a 75% stake unlocks some value in this Copper/Gold project.

Given the current market cap attributes very little to SRZ's promising Iron Ore & Tin projects (not to mention there Uranium permits), SRZ still looks undervalued
Shasta.
Thanks for your update.I am still there.I thought the market cap was still low,any I have been enjoying the ride.

Huang Chung
19-10-2010, 08:27 PM

Seems like a pretty smart move by Stallar.

Nice find Shasta :t_up:

shasta
20-10-2010, 04:20 PM
Seems like a pretty smart move by Stallar.

Nice find Shasta :t_up:

SRZ - Business Review

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=343916

A great read for the overview of there projects in the following metals/minerals

Iron Ore, Tin, Uranium, Copper/Gold, Nickel & Zinc + shares in ASX:USA (Uranium explorer)

Market cap @ $0.15 = ~$A14m

percy
01-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Finished tonight at 21.5 cents and I am still there.

soulman
02-11-2010, 06:26 AM
I have been accumulating SRZ lately. SRZ looks undervalued in their mid teens and their JV with their gold/copper and today, uranium has been a winner. Well done Percy.

percy
02-11-2010, 08:20 AM
I have been accumulating SRZ lately. SRZ looks undervalued in their mid teens and their JV with their gold/copper and today, uranium has been a winner. Well done Percy.

Well done to shasta for bringing SRZ to our notice.I have hung on for a number of reasons.I do not have a lot of money invested.I like the low market cap.The tin mine is in the right area .Appear to be doing good deals.Volume has kept up.But mainly I am enjoying the fun of it all.

h2so4
02-11-2010, 09:10 AM
I am enjoying the fun of it all.

So you keep reminding us all.

Well done percy. :t_up:

percy
02-11-2010, 06:38 PM
As I have been having so much fun,I thought I should let some one else have fun too,so sold half my holding at 23.5 cents today.

shasta
24-11-2010, 09:00 PM
As I have been having so much fun,I thought I should let some one else have fun too,so sold half my holding at 23.5 cents today.

SRZ - Tin drilling to resume

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=346162

Share price up 2c to finish $0.175, market cap still cheap @ ~$16m

shasta
27-11-2010, 04:24 PM
SRZ - Tin drilling to resume

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=346162

Share price up 2c to finish $0.175, market cap still cheap @ ~$16m

Tin up $US400t overnight, up to $US24,300/t - should provide some interest in SRZ/KAS/VMS/WLF/KIS come Monday

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/tins-big-day-out/story-e6frg9ex-1225960851804

percy
28-11-2010, 09:58 AM
I look forward to finding out the reason for the trading halt.

Huang Chung
28-11-2010, 12:01 PM
I look forward to finding out the reason for the trading halt.

"SRZ is seeking a trading halt in order to conduct a material placement of ordinary
shares in the company. It has entered into an agreement pursuant to which Taylor Collison will act as
agent to complete a best efforts private placement. The net proceeds of the offering are to be used to
advance the company’s Heemskirk Tin Project and tin exploration in Tasmania and to provide
working capital."

percy
28-11-2010, 12:39 PM
"SRZ is seeking a trading halt in order to conduct a material placement of ordinary
shares in the company. It has entered into an agreement pursuant to which Taylor Collison will act as
agent to complete a best efforts private placement. The net proceeds of the offering are to be used to
advance the company’s Heemskirk Tin Project and tin exploration in Tasmania and to provide
working capital."

Thanks HC.I did not scroll down the page,so missed the interesting bit.!!!!

shasta
25-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Thanks HC.I did not scroll down the page,so missed the interesting bit.!!!!

SRZ - Heemskirk Tin Project Update

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=349227

Best bits...

Preparation of a JORC compliant resource estimate is well advanced and
following validation of some of the historical data should be ready for release
at the end of February

Tin prices remain strong at US$28,150/tonne with market tightness expected
to maintain current or higher price levels throughout 2011.

SRZ currently up 1.5c to 18.5c (Market Cap = $20m)

Sept Qtr showed SRZ had $1.8m cash, during this qtr they raised another $2.1m for the Tin project

shasta
28-01-2011, 12:10 AM
SRZ - Heemskirk Tin Project Update

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=349227

Best bits...

Preparation of a JORC compliant resource estimate is well advanced and
following validation of some of the historical data should be ready for release
at the end of February

Tin prices remain strong at US$28,150/tonne with market tightness expected
to maintain current or higher price levels throughout 2011.

SRZ currently up 1.5c to 18.5c (Market Cap = $20m)

Sept Qtr showed SRZ had $1.8m cash, during this qtr they raised another $2.1m for the Tin project

SRZ - December Quarterly

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=349304

Best bits:

Heemskirk Tin Project (TAS) - JORC resource estimate underway

Targets for March Quarter 2011

�� Gourlays copper/tin drilling results.

�� Heemskirk Tin:
�� JORC resource to be published,
�� additional metallurgical test work to be completed,
�� scoping study to commence.

�� Uranium exploration results for the Pirie Basin in South Australia reported by joint venture partners.

SRZ has $3.7m cash @ 31/12/10

shasta
04-03-2011, 03:36 PM
SRZ - High Grade JORC Resource for Heemskirk Tin

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=351391

SRZ currently up 3.5c to 20.5c on 3.7m turnover

MCap @ $0.205 = $22.3m (EV is approx $20m)

49k Tin JORC resource, has an IGV of ~$US1.5b (@ current Tin spot price of $US31,622T)

Fair value for SRZ would be closer to 50c, still plenty of upside

brookvill
04-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Tin price today $31625...more upside on the tin price and lots more upside for SRZ. Great close today

shasta
16-03-2011, 10:06 PM
Tin price today $31625...more upside on the tin price and lots more upside for SRZ. Great close today

Seems SRZ exposure to uranium hasnt affected them, as they have Tin & Iron Ore projects that are further developed

SRZ - Stellar Pushing Ahead with Heemskirk Evaluation (Tin poject)

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=351970

SRZ up 1.5c to 16.5c today on low volume

shasta
29-03-2011, 12:40 AM
Seems SRZ exposure to uranium hasnt affected them, as they have Tin & Iron Ore projects that are further developed

SRZ - Stellar Pushing Ahead with Heemskirk Evaluation (Tin poject)

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=351970

SRZ up 1.5c to 16.5c today on low volume

SRZ - Investor Presentation

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=352506

Given the strong Tin price & SRZ's diverse projects, the share price seems to stagnate

Page 16 outlines the timeline for Tin production

shasta
01-04-2011, 09:01 PM
SRZ - Investor Presentation

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=352506

Given the strong Tin price & SRZ's diverse projects, the share price seems to stagnate

Page 16 outlines the timeline for Tin production

SRZ - DRILLING COMMENCES ON PIRIE BASIN PROJECT

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=RNU&E=ASX&N=230739

Very busy exploration company, Tin, Iron Ore, Gold projects & now an update on another Uranium JV

percy
01-04-2011, 09:33 PM
SRZ - DRILLING COMMENCES ON PIRIE BASIN PROJECT

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=RNU&E=ASX&N=230739

Very busy exploration company, Tin, Iron Ore, Gold projects & now an update on another Uranium JV
Thanks shasta,
I missed that announcement.So the excitement continues.

shasta
01-04-2011, 09:39 PM
Thanks shasta,
I missed that announcement.So the excitement continues.

They are just a decent explorer who raised some cash a while back & are actively drilling, everything u want from a small cap resource explorer

shasta
03-06-2011, 10:50 PM
They are just a decent explorer who raised some cash a while back & are actively drilling, everything u want from a small cap resource explorer

SRZ - Nickel Joint Venture with MMG

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=SRZ&E=ASX&N=355824

Add Nickel into SRZ's growing stable of metals

soulman
29-11-2011, 07:03 AM
No post on SRZ for a while. Just re-visiting companies that has made me quite a few bob and SRZ is one of them.

I can see the reasoning of no post. SRZ announcement that they are buying the other 40% of the tin project from GIP for 43 odd mil SRZ shares ain't exactly a crowd pleaser. Very expensive IMO. And their SP has dwindled to 8 cents currently.

Anyone see value here or onwards to 6 cents again. About 14 months ago Shasta re-ignited the sparks that drive SRZ from 6 cents to 20 odd cents in 2 weeks. I had very good memory on that occasion.

percy
29-11-2011, 07:50 AM
Gee Whiz,
That seems so long ago.Brought 6.8,sold half at 23.5cents.Times change so quickly.!!!
I am still holding half.Announcements have upgraded tin mine,and also other parts to SRZ so I have held on.

soulman
20-03-2012, 04:17 AM
Getting a few trade through SRZ successfully the last few days.

Shares has come back to life after the capital raising at 8 cents. Tin market is hot again.

percy
20-03-2012, 08:01 AM
Getting a few trade through SRZ successfully the last few days.

Shares has come back to life after the capital raising at 8 cents. Tin market is hot again.

Like you, I like it hot.

drillfix
20-03-2012, 02:43 PM
wow, SRZ is nearly 100% up since Feb this year.

Not bad for 6 or 7 weeks for trading.

A few gaps being created along the way too, yet EMA's starting to also crossover nicely.

percy
23-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Very bullish broker's report out today.

percy
08-11-2022, 12:15 PM
AGM presentation
https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02595252-3A606673?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a3 9ff4

Sideshow Bob
08-11-2022, 06:19 PM
AGM presentation
https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02595252-3A606673?access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a3 9ff4

8 years between posts Percy.....hope you haven't been holding all that time!!

percy
08-11-2022, 09:12 PM
Gee Whiz,
That seems so long ago.Brought 6.8,sold half at 23.5cents.Times change so quickly.!!!
I am still holding half.Announcements have upgraded tin mine,and also other parts to SRZ so I have held on.

Above posted 29-11-2011.
I bought in on 10-9-2010.
They have been in my "dead duck" bin for a few years.
Then a couple of years ago they were "born again" and had a capital raise which I subscribed to.
Will give them another 12 years and see what happens..lol

Sideshow Bob
09-11-2022, 01:49 PM
Glad to hear you have a "dead duck" box Percy!! :p

I think most of us have those under different names.....;)

percy
09-11-2022, 02:39 PM
Glad to hear you have a "dead duck" box Percy!! :p

I think most of us have those under different names.....;)

Have had some fun with the "dead ducks" being "born again".ADD,NXM came back to life and were very profitable for me.
On Monday I received a note from FCT,stating they were buying out unmarketable parcels.Had the option to buy more if I wanted to stay on the register..
FCT came out of Tellus, which came out of something, that had already come out of something else.
Could not find a statement showing how many shares I owned,however the note had my SRN.[think I had ended up with 3 shares]
I have found often company's that clean up their share register perform well .Read up some more ,and the company looks "interesting",so I bought enough [plus a few extra] on Tuesday keep me on the register.