PDA

View Full Version : BLT - Blis Technologies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]

ralph
05-05-2022, 02:00 PM
Thanks for your support Airedale. Im a Toothguard buyer - helps control gum disease. Just need a few million more like us and everything at BLT will be great. Lol.

I will start gargling with that Bliss toothgaurd just to help you guys out and make me feel empathetic .
Its getting Bad !!!

Grimy
05-05-2022, 03:10 PM
Hard to gargle a tablet!

ralph
05-05-2022, 03:20 PM
Hard to gargle a tablet! Ha empathetically speaking of course

pierre
05-05-2022, 03:44 PM
Ha empathetically speaking of course
Mate, I don't mind if you gargle, suck or swallow 'em - just buy some - please! :)

Grimy
05-05-2022, 04:20 PM
I do try and help. On the Daily Defence at present and sometimes use the Toothguard. No longer a holder though...
And I buy through Pharmacy Direct-too expensive from Blis!

ralph
05-05-2022, 04:56 PM
Mate, I don't mind if you gargle, suck or swallow 'em - just buy some - please! :)
funny thing is the way things are going I could probably by a couple of hundred shares Instead

pierre
05-05-2022, 07:15 PM
funny thing is the way things are going I could probably by a couple of hundred shares Instead
Dont rush. There might be a special offer coming soon - 200 shares free with every packet of Blis product purchased.:)

Sideshow Bob
06-05-2022, 09:10 AM
I do try and help. On the Daily Defence at present and sometimes use the Toothguard. No longer a holder though...
And I buy through Pharmacy Direct-too expensive from Blis!

I use toothguard occasionally. Hygenist appointment yesterday - all happy.

$24.95 direct through Blis
$18.20 through Pharmacy Direct
Chemist Warehouse don't stock.

Understand not wanting to undercut their retailers, but a bit of a joke when can buy it as a regular price 25% cheaper elsewhere.

Thankfully not a shareholder.

pierre
06-05-2022, 12:59 PM
BLT is the only share in my diversified portfolio of 25 companies that's not in the red today. It hasn't gone up either, but standing still feels like a good thing among the current negativity.

You have to look on the bright side of life occasionally!

bullfrog
07-05-2022, 01:42 PM
BLT is the only share in my diversified portfolio of 25 companies that's not in the red today. It hasn't gone up either, but standing still feels like a good thing among the current negativity.

You have to look on the bright side of life occasionally!

thats the great thing about a diversified portfolio, they don’t all fall on the same day

audiav
09-05-2022, 11:26 AM
https://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/blaze-blis-biotechnologies-suspicious

pierre
25-05-2022, 06:15 PM
BLT obviously not enjoying much action or repeat business with their Unconditional Skincare product.
Received an email today saying "they've listened to feedback...." so they are reducing the price from $95 to $69 per bottle. Buying it on subscription is now even cheaper - $58.65 (15% discount).
My wife tried one bottle but wasn't impressed - especially at $95. Bad news for BLT is that she is unlikely to buy it again even at $69.

I dont expect the FY report will have much to say about this venture. I suspect Skincare might end up going the way of Blis icecream.

Walter
25-05-2022, 06:55 PM
Skincare seems to have expanded as they were NZ only, but they now ship to Australia and other parts of the world. It will be interesting to see if their international partner promotes it.

emearg
26-05-2022, 12:34 PM
BLT obviously not enjoying much action or repeat business with their Unconditional Skincare product.

I don't think you can reach that conclusion based on a price drop. Have you looked at the feedback(reviews) on their site? 95% of people rave about the product and many have said they are repeat buyers. The major negative that is mentioned many times is the delivery system. It's crap apparently. Blis are working on this according to their replies to the feedback.

It was crazy expensive in this mans opinion, but $69 doesn't seem quite so bad. Maybe I'm just used to seeing the $95 price. Is launching and then reducing the price after the honeymoon period particularly unusual? Thoughts welcomed on this point as my experience with cosmetics is pretty limited.

I suspect Skincare might end up going the way of Blis icecream.
I hope not! I don't think it will. I always had major doubts about the ice cream business and was horrified when they bought it. I was proven to be right :(

I think this product has legs, but they need to streamline the delivery system before entering less tolerant markets, e.g. The USA

emearg
26-05-2022, 12:47 PM
It will be interesting to see if their international partner promotes it.

Which partner do you mean?

pierre
26-05-2022, 01:44 PM
I don't think you can reach that conclusion based on a price drop. Have you looked at the feedback(reviews) on their site? 95% of people rave about the product and many have said they are repeat buyers. The major negative that is mentioned many times is the delivery system. It's crap apparently. Blis are working on this according to their replies to the feedback.

It was crazy expensive in this mans opinion, but $69 doesn't seem quite so bad. Maybe I'm just used to seeing the $95 price. Is launching and then reducing the price after the honeymoon period particularly unusual? Thoughts welcomed on this point as my experience with cosmetics is pretty limited.

It certainly seems the desire must have diminished after the honeymoon. ;) In my marketing experience there is no need to reduce prices if your product is achieving your desired sales volume.

My assessment of sales - new and repeat - is based on the Unconditional Skincare email which said:

"You spoke, we listened. After listening to your feedback, we know that you love our product and want it as a staple in your daily routine, but the cost is prohibitive."

There was no mention of delivery problems - but they have reduced the cost of shipping to $5 NZ, $15 AUS and $30 Overseas. Don't know what the previous prices were but it appears they were too expensive as well.

emearg
26-05-2022, 02:25 PM
There was no mention of delivery problems - but they have reduced the cost of shipping to $5 NZ, $15 AUS and $30 Overseas. Don't know what the previous prices were but it appears they were too expensive as well.

By delivery system, I meant the dispenser rather than the courier...but I'm pretty sure shipping was free previously but perhaps someone who order can check their invoice and let us know?

I gather the dispenser doesn't dispense the two chambers evenly leaving people with serum but no moisturiser once they near the end of the product. Folks have been breaking into the serum tube and mixing it with their own moisturiser to get the full use of the product.

pierre
26-05-2022, 02:59 PM
By delivery system, I meant the dispenser rather than the courier...but I'm pretty sure shipping was free previously but perhaps someone who order can check their invoice and let us know?

I gather the dispenser doesn't dispense the two chambers evenly leaving people with serum but no moisturiser once they near the end of the product. Folks have been breaking into the serum tube and mixing it with their own moisturiser to get the full use of the product.

OK - understand. My wife had that problem with the dispenser but wasn't enamoured with the product regardless of that issue.

Walter
26-05-2022, 03:23 PM
Which partner do you mean? Probi with K12 etc.

emearg
26-05-2022, 05:51 PM
Probi with K12 etc.

The deal with Probi is manufacture of K12 and M18 ingredients only. Doesn't include Q24 ingredient. Doesn't include finished goods.

Maybe at some point they will get onboard the Q24 train but at this stage it is a Blis exclusive.

emearg
26-05-2022, 06:06 PM
OK - understand. My wife had that problem with the dispenser but wasn't enamoured with the product regardless of that issue.

I would love to know how many first time customers become repeat customers. Never gonna know I'm guessing.

winner69
26-05-2022, 06:11 PM
Shareprice 3.3 ……downtrend seems to be accelerating

Next week 2 something?

Sampan
27-05-2022, 10:21 AM
Shareprice 3.3 ……downtrend seems to be accelerating

Next week 2 something?

Long term holder of this stock but its a very poorly run company and I note even the chairman been selling shares. Dead in the water sadly

Jasemc
30-05-2022, 04:43 PM
Yeah they are terrible at marketing. The big hope is the deal with Probi expands so they do the marketing and sales in more products including the face cream. The price changes on very small volume. People waiting for news I believe on how well Probi is doing selling into America.

pierre
31-05-2022, 08:25 AM
BLT seem to be delaying the FY22 results release till the last minute - they reported on 27 May last year.
I'd like to think it's because they have so much money to count, but I'm pretty sure they are still checking the back of every sofa or chair to see if they can find a few cents of loose change to boost the bank account.
All should be revealed this morning. IMO they are highly likely to blame Covid for poor FY22 performance but have promises (again) of some growth in this year.

Sideshow Bob
31-05-2022, 08:40 AM
FY22 Full Year Result - NZX, New Zealand’s Exchange (https://www.nzx.com/announcements/392994)

Blis Technologies Limited (NZX:BLT) (Blis, the Company) has today reported its results for the 12 months to 31 March 2022. Blis has delivered revenue of $9.0 million and EBITDA loss of $2.1 million. Revenue is at the upper end of market guidance provided earlier in the year, and the EBITDA loss is slightly more favourable than the guidance range.

Key highlights for FY22 are:

• $9.0m Trading Revenue
• $2.1m EBITDA Loss
• $2.7m Net deficit
• Finished product revenue growth 41%
• eCommerce sales growth 47%
• Retail sales growth 27%
• Probi AB strategic partnership
• Cash share issue to Probi $9.2m
• Launched BLIS PROBIOTICS™ range in Canada
• Unconditional Skincare Co. – Live Probiotic Hydration
Serum eCommerce sales
• Commercial supply of Dairy Free BLIS K12™

winner69
31-05-2022, 08:55 AM
What a joke

Cottage industries shouldn't be listed on the NZX

na2m1
31-05-2022, 09:01 AM
They are showing some fancy science lab photos in the annual report :)

Sideshow Bob
31-05-2022, 09:01 AM
Yes all good but until they pull a rabbit out of the hat and this rabbit needs to have a good understanding of marketing
this company will languish.

Crap product + excellent marketing = success

excellent product + good marketing = success

Bliss have an excellent product.

I think this pretty much sums up BLT.

MarineSalvage
31-05-2022, 09:49 AM
wow what an underwhelming report

winner69
31-05-2022, 09:59 AM
I see the CEO got a decent sized bonus in FY22 …not as big as the year before though

Company must be doing well

MarineSalvage
31-05-2022, 10:07 AM
I guess the company is still alive after 18 years... maybe thats enough to get a bonus...
I see the CEO got a decent sized bonus in FY22 …not as big as the year before though

Company must be doing well

Sideshow Bob
31-05-2022, 10:25 AM
I guess the company is still alive after 18 years... maybe thats enough to get a bonus...

Actually on the 30th of July will have been listed for 21 years.....:scared:

Golfer01
31-05-2022, 10:45 AM

And this is how long I've been a shareholder!! A waste of time selling the shares as they are not worth the paper they are written on. Given my loyalty do you think they would send me some free skincare? I need it as I've now got wrinkles waiting for this incredibly disappointing company to actually create wealth for their shareholders. Bleeding useless......

Sampan
31-05-2022, 10:49 AM
How depressing...every single result in premised on the same lines as previous (with a declining revenue base). Always disappointing but always 'excited' about the future. This is a poorly run company or it has a poor product - or both. Other online cosmetic and similar companies have thrived throughout Covid as consumers pivoted to online buying and new ideas and products. If you cant get traction and engagement over that period you are never going to. I just think its a dog and whilst im still holding its only because the price is so bloody low

MarineSalvage
31-05-2022, 11:06 AM
time flies when you having fun

DazRaz
06-06-2022, 02:57 PM
I use toothguard occasionally. Hygenist appointment yesterday - all happy.

$24.95 direct through Blis
$18.20 through Pharmacy Direct
Chemist Warehouse don't stock.

Understand not wanting to undercut their retailers, but a bit of a joke when can buy it as a regular price 25% cheaper elsewhere.

Thankfully not a shareholder.

Chemist Warehouse have it now. $15.99 compared to $24.95 direct from Bliss for Throatguard Pro.

ralph
06-06-2022, 06:29 PM
Chemist Warehouse have it now. $15.99 compared to $24.95 direct from Bliss for Throatguard Pro.

That's just crazy

bassamrassam
07-06-2022, 08:46 AM
https://dominionroadpharmacy.co.nz/products/blis-k12-throat-guard-daily-30-lozenges?variant=17076250542123&currency=NZD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&utm_campaign=gs-2021-04-20&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=CjwKCAjwy_aUBhACEiwA2IHHQPVXaOrWHeeAFYodrKHF Y9nzUsCu-EC9aGAF1UzUYdj-Z435TpSb5RoCBSgQAvD_BwE

Grimy
07-06-2022, 09:19 AM
Wow. That's making Pharmacy Direct look expensive!

emearg
07-06-2022, 06:53 PM
The link and comments looks like you are comparing different products. Throat guard standard, throat guard pro and tooth guard.

To compare apples with apples, in this case Throat Guard Pro:
Dom Rd: $16.90
Pharmacy Direct: $17.60
Chemist Warehouse: $15.99

Pharmacy Direct email out discounts quite regularly. 13% off is their best offer. $15.31 after discount.

Dunno if Dom Rd or Chemist Warehouse do the same?

Sideshow Bob
29-06-2022, 08:02 PM
Share price under 3 cents. Looking pretty sad.

No real sign of anything that is going to turn this around…..

Jasemc
29-06-2022, 10:14 PM
It's mostly small fries selling a few shares. Penny stocks can go up and down very quick. I could buy millions and send it sky rocketing.haha. The big play with bliss is the probi deal and how that develops next 2 years. Maybe probi will just buy them.

winner69
14-07-2022, 08:41 AM
Is 'Refocus strategy on core business' biz speak for we got it wrong and its back to the drawing board ....again

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/BLT/395323/374660.pdf

winner69
14-07-2022, 08:47 AM
Announcement probably saying they are going to monotonectally morph flexible alignments

Sideshow Bob
14-07-2022, 08:56 AM
Essentially, it says that they've finally realised they can't market our way out of a paper bag - so decided to focus on B2B with others that can.....

winner69
14-07-2022, 09:03 AM
This bit gives hope .... quarter ending 30 June 2022. Revenue for Q1 FY23 of $2.3m is 29% growth over the same period last year,

Just as well they didn't say Q1 reveues of $2.3m were 21% less than same quarter two years ago

No wonder back to drawing board

pierre
14-07-2022, 09:49 AM
Essentially, it says that they've finally realised they can't market our way out of a paper bag - so decided to focus on B2B with others that can.....

Well I hope that strategy works - not much else has over the years. I just wish Probi would take them over so I can finally unload this shambles of a company from my portfolio.

Jasemc
14-07-2022, 10:06 AM
Finally they have worked it out. They are no good at retail. Took them a while so let's see. At least they have woken up now. Create and license it out. BINGO!

Golfer01
14-07-2022, 10:07 AM
Well I hope that strategy works - not much else has over the years. I just wish Probi would take them over so I can finally unload this shambles of a company from my portfolio.

I'm hoping Eion Musk will take them over. It's about the only chance I have of getting close to what I paid for them..

Jasemc
14-07-2022, 10:18 AM
They have great products just could never market them. Musk won't be able to afford takeover in a few years. RELAX. you will get your money back unless you paid above 12 cents . Having Probi on board is good.

Golfer01
14-07-2022, 10:48 AM
They have great products just could never market them. Musk won't be able to afford takeover in a few years. RELAX. you will get your money back unless you paid above 12 cents . Having Probi on board is good.

I'll take 12 cents but they owe me a tad more. If I got 12 cents then I'll donate some of the proceeds to charity! I'm relaxed. I stop stressing about BLT 19 years ago..

Jasemc
14-07-2022, 10:54 AM
Good to not stress. More I think about it thus news beats probi deal. Might by 200 million shares should move it up 10 cents. Penny stocks so much fun. Haha. I think no bliss on highlanders shorts this year so that was positive.

winner69
14-07-2022, 11:00 AM
Sales of $25,000 a day isn't much is it?

Golfer01
14-07-2022, 11:11 AM
They should look to work with an infant formula manufacturer to add K12 to the formula mix and get royalties. A2 would be the choice. Didn't Howard Patterson start up both companies?

Sideshow Bob
14-07-2022, 12:12 PM
Sales of $25,000 a day isn't much is it?

Not when your costs are about $30,000 per day.....;)

winner69
14-07-2022, 12:26 PM
Not when your costs are about $30,000 per day.....;)

And CEO and Directors expect $2,000 a day between them

bulyak
14-07-2022, 01:56 PM
Looking at the picture on the front of the Annual Report pretty much sums up where this company sits:(

winner69
14-07-2022, 02:12 PM
Looking at the picture on the front of the Annual Report pretty much sums up where this company sits:(

Race 5 #4 …yes?

bulyak
14-07-2022, 02:43 PM
:eek2: Exactly

Sampan
21-07-2022, 12:42 PM
Not sure if anyone watched the AGM but there was a bit of heat via 2 questions asking why the directors don't have more skin in the game and own more shares (noting the CEO has been selling ). Tony Balfour visibly squirmed when asked and Geoff Plunket basically stonewalled it, saying its up to the shareholders....im assuming he meant the directors. Bottom line, if the management are so excited about the path ahead and the recovery story then they should be backing the truck up at 3 cents...!

Jasemc
21-07-2022, 12:52 PM
An independent director will generally have no links with the company, other than sitting on the board, and have no affiliation to any of the other directors or shareholders.

Was funny how one director said she had no money to buy more because ex husband took all the money

winner69
21-07-2022, 04:17 PM
Not sure if anyone watched the AGM but there was a bit of heat via 2 questions asking why the directors don't have more skin in the game and own more shares (noting the CEO has been selling ). Tony Balfour visibly squirmed when asked and Geoff Plunket basically stonewalled it, saying its up to the shareholders....im assuming he meant the directors. Bottom line, if the management are so excited about the path ahead and the recovery story then they should be backing the truck up at 3 cents...!

Yep not really that much held Directors (as benefiiciaries)

But does it really matter?

Those two who don't have any should have answered 'By not having any shares I am truly independent. I have no vested interests when it comes to making decisions that affects all stakeholders (not just shareholders)'

Shame they didn't - that would have silenced the person asking that question.

At least they attended all Board Meetings .... weren't shirkers

Brain
21-07-2022, 06:23 PM
Yep not really that much held Directors (as benefiiciaries)

But does it really matter?

Those two who don't have any should have answered 'By not having any shares I am truly independent. I have no vested interests when it comes to making decisions that affects all stakeholders (not just shareholders)'

Shame they didn't - that would have silenced the person asking that question.

At least they attended all Board Meetings .... weren't shirkers

Maybe they were being honest by not playing the independent directors card leaving it to the imagination of the shareholders. They could have been more honest by saying they wouldn’t touch the shares with a 40 ft barge pole which on current and past performance would be a credible statement. I sit on the sidelines with this one forever hopeful that I see a sign that they can sell what I consider to be a great product.

Sideshow Bob
22-07-2022, 07:51 AM
Lack of shareholding under fire | Otago Daily Times Online News (odt.co.nz) (https://www.odt.co.nz/business/lack-shareholding-under-fire)

Blis Technologies directors and management have come under fire for the size of their shareholdings — or lack of — in the Dunedin-based probiotics company.

CD_CHCH
22-07-2022, 10:34 AM
Lack of shareholding under fire | Otago Daily Times Online News (odt.co.nz) (https://www.odt.co.nz/business/lack-shareholding-under-fire)

Blis Technologies directors and management have come under fire for the size of their shareholdings — or lack of — in the Dunedin-based probiotics company.

From the article:
Asked if directors would consider restricting fee increases until the company could pay a dividend, Mr Plunket said it was unlikely Blis would pay a dividend in the short to medium term; any money would be invested back into research, development and future capital growth.

What isn't reported was the part of Mr Plunket's reply where he stated he doesn't see restricting director fees increases and paying a dividend as being related.

Sampan
22-07-2022, 11:11 AM
he came across rather poorly in my view. He answered any critical queries with a "point taken " and, as you say, to not see the relationship between dividends and increasing director pay is a massive concern. I just dont think the right guys are running the show here, they seem like they are happy to bumble along with their heads in the sand

Jasemc
22-07-2022, 11:23 AM
The Probi dude on the board will crank them up.He seemed to say that the board were pretty good. It's just taken them along time to realize they are to small to be taking products to the world.

Sideshow Bob
10-11-2022, 08:38 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/402104

The main focus in the first half of the FY23 financial year has been to implement the strategy reset announced in July 2022 and to grow revenue to return to a profitable trading position.

As stated in our strategy reset, we are prioritising growth of our ingredient business through
Business to Business (B2B) revenue opportunities and by working with partners. The relationship Blis established in July 2021 with Probi represents a blueprint for the new strategy. The licensing of BLIS K12™ and BLIS M18™ ingredient technology allows us to leverage our partner’s global customer base and market presence.

The strategy reset includes a narrower focus related to Business to Consumer (B2C) opportunities. We have prioritised our BLIS PROBIOTICS® sales into NZ retail and NZ daigou, on our own Blis website and on the Amazon platform in North America, which are markets and channels where we have established a solid presence and have the opportunity to deliver profitable growth.

FINANCIAL OVERVIEW
Revenue for the six months to 30 September 2022 was up by 10% to $4.3m, including a stock buy back associated with the withdrawal from the Canadian market. Excluding this one-time revenue adjustment, underlying revenue growth was 17%.

Strong revenue growth was achieved in the European market with revenue returning to pre- covid levels. Our sales performance in the key US market was again disappointing with a further decline in revenue.

Royalty income from Probi began accruing at the end of the reporting period as they commenced the first supply of product manufactured by themselves under license to their existing customer base.

An unaudited loss of $1.7m was recorded in the six months to 30 September 2022 (FY22 loss of $1.8m).

The result includes a number of one-off costs associated with the strategy reset. Full provision has been made in this reporting period for the estimated costs of withdrawing from Canadian retail market, the decision to discontinue direct selling of our skincare product, Unconditional Skincare (USC) and the costs of restructuring internal operations. The one-off costs amount to $0.6m.
EBITDA loss for the interim period was $1.2m. After deducting the one-off costs the underlying EBITDA loss is $0.8m, an improvement on the loss of $1.5m reported in the previous half year.

The Company’s cash position improved during the period by $0.2m to $8.8m. Operating cash flow was $0.4m surplus despite the trading loss for the period due to the reduction in account receivable balances at the end of the period.

REGIONAL REVENUE PERFORMANCE

As in other years we have seen continued fluctuations between quarters as larger customers order patterns change and impact the overall quarter or even half year results. This pattern is expected to continue.

Europe Middle East
Revenue growth of 65% to $2.1m

We have seen a significant recovery in our European sales, growing 65% compared with the same period last year. Our distribution partner BlueStone Pharma has reported a recovery in most markets they service, as the pandemic restrictions eased allowing representatives to once again visit health professionals and foot traffic returning to pharmacies.

North America

Revenue decline of 57% to $0.6m

North America has been particularly disappointing, declining by 57% compared with the same period last year. This result is attributable to weak market conditions, uncertainty in the current inflationary

environment and overstocking by existing customers effecting overall ingredient ordering patterns. Our distributor has been particularly impacted by the delayed ordering patterns of several large customers.

Additionally, Probi are transitioning their customers from ingredient supplied through our current distributor to their own manufactured product under our Licensing and Supply Agreement. North America is a key sales region for Probi and they will actively target new business with their own production from the next quarter. For Blis this represents a transition of ingredient revenue to royalty revenue.

Our Amazon North America sales have continued to grow delivering a 20% revenue increase over HY22.
At the time of our strategic reset our intention was to look for a distributor to take over our direct retail position in the Canadian market. Following market review and discussion with interested parties we have decided the best path forward in this market is to focus on Amazon Canada selling. In line with our B2B focus we will also leverage existing and new brand relationships to broaden our retail exposure.

Asia Pacific

Revenue growth of 33% to $1.6m

Asia Pacific revenue increased 33% on the same period last year, attributable to strong NZ sales growth across pharmacy retail and NZ based daigou customers. There has been a focus on growing daigou sales following the closure of our Tmall store and are pleased with the revenue growth we are generating from this alternative CBEC approach. We have also experienced 29% growth in sales from our BLIS webstore, albeit from a smaller base.

Japan ingredient sales grew 9%, aided by the strengthening of the US dollar.

PROBI LICENSING AND DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT

Revenue during this reporting period includes our first royalty revenue from our Probi strategic partnership where we have licensed selling of BLIS K12™ and BLIS M18™. While the revenue is low we remain very positive regarding the growth potential as Probi expand their marketing activities.

In September 2022, Blis senior management visited Probi’s head office in Lund, Sweden, to personally meet their wider management team and visit their research facilities. Tom Rönnlund, the Probi CEO, had visited NZ in the previous month, attending a board meeting in person and meeting with Blis staff across the various operational areas. These visits have further reinforced the positive collaboration between the companies. During October Blis attended a successful Probi Asia Pacific event in Singapore, interacting with a range of Probi customers from across the region and presenting BLIS K12™ and M18™ to a highly engaged audience.

From the end of October 2022, we ceased the sale of the USC brand as part of us transitioning to a B2B model and partnering with established skincare players globally. We were particularly excited to attend a Skin Microbiome event in Boston which was well attended by multinational and established regional skincare companies as well as other skin microbiome innovation companies. This event validated the breakthrough technology we have developed for skincare, and how we lead the world in developing a live topical probiotic for cosmetic skincare use. From this event we have several promising leads with established players within the skincare category.

RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT

Our strategic review reinforced the importance of our R&D investment and highlighted this as a core strength. Our R&D investment has been refocused on assets that fit with our overall B2B prioritisation.

We have recently seen an exciting mix of clinical trials with BLIS K12™ published highlighting the potential role it may have in reducing the frequency and length of a range

of respiratory illness caused by both viruses and bacteria. While further research is required in this area, this data has highlighted the broader role BLIS K12™ can play in preventing upper respiratory illness across both children and adults. 1,2,3
In line with this we have made good progress developing our probiotic toothpaste proposition including positive clinical evaluation – colonisation and acceptability (sensory evaluation).

In line with our breakthrough probiotic innovation, we continue to progress several new patents
through the process towards granting of full patent rights. New pending patents in progress include:

• Oral composition patent – at PCT stage
• Topical Composition patent – at PCT stage
• Progression of anti-virus patent to National Phase review

STAFF
We take this opportunity to thank all staff for their contribution and commitment as we reposition the business to achieve a sustainable and profitable market position.

The easing of travel restrictions has enabled staff to reconnect with customers and to present Blis products at trade shows and to present at conferences. This has provided an encouraging number of leads which we will be exploring over the second half of the financial year.

OUTLOOK

There remains market uncertainty based on the economic conditions in many markets, this will be closely monitored, particularly in the US.

We are encouraged by the early B2B leads we have established; however, we recognise that sales cycles can be long within the industry so the full benefit of this revised focus will take time to flow through.

Our narrower B2B mix with a focus on profitable growth has removed much of the pressure for investment to open new markets, providing a more sustainable position for the company.

These changes are part of the board and management’s focus on a return to profitability, which
we remain confident of in the new financial year once one-off and transition costs are washed through.

We will continue to update shareholders as we continue to implement the new strategy.

winner69
10-11-2022, 08:48 AM
Another chapter in the long life of Blis

Hope still prevails - there's light at the end of the tunnel et etc

Whatever it keeps a few people in a job

ralph
29-11-2022, 05:33 PM
Well they finally broke through the 0.028 barrier and made it to 0.027 is this a significant breakout.
Am I glad I got out at 6 cents

Sideshow Bob
29-11-2022, 07:41 PM
Significantly less Blis chat these days.

Maybe holders are drinking themselves to Blis instead..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5kmSgCPpXw

winner69
17-02-2023, 08:54 AM
Hi guys, long time no hear from you all

Blis sales on fire andvthey making money

Blis not dead yet

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/BLT/406845/388721.pdf

Sideshow Bob
17-02-2023, 10:54 AM
Hi guys, long time no hear from you all

Blis sales on fire andvthey making money

Blis not dead yet

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/BLT/406845/388721.pdf

No making money yet there W69......

Based on our latest customer sales forecasts and market feedback, guidance is for fullyear revenue to be between $9.5m and $9.8m, with an EBITDA deficit in the range of$1.0m to $1.2m.

na2m1
20-02-2023, 01:03 PM
seems like the $0.10 price target is way out of reach for the near future

Sideshow Bob
20-02-2023, 02:22 PM
seems like the $0.10 price target is way out of reach for the near future

Pipedream for the moment, especially as they have almost 1.3 billion shares on issue......:blink:

winner69
04-04-2023, 08:40 AM
Nothing like a profit upgrade to cheer punters up

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/BLT/409427/391979.pdf

winner69
04-04-2023, 08:47 AM
With those numbers could actually be a profit …BLT getting there

Sideshow Bob
04-04-2023, 08:58 AM
With those numbers could actually be a profit …BLT getting there

Haven't they been in profit before....?? Although they have been at it for 8,323 days (and counting).

mr optimistic
02-05-2023, 06:00 PM
This company has/had such potential but has about the thickest group of board members with absolutely no idea how to sell FMC. Someone gluing labels on some plastic bottles from the Warehouse would have generated more revenue then this outfit. The CEO does just enough to keep his job.

winner69
19-05-2023, 02:42 PM
Jeez …..BLT share price 2.3 cents

Suppose only consolation is that it’s been lower than this in the past

Still a $30m company …that’s good

silverblizzard888
19-05-2023, 02:49 PM
Jeez …..BLT share price 2.3 cents

Suppose only consolation is that it’s been lower than this in the past

Still a $30m company …that’s good

Over the years they've proven their cost structure is too high and their products aren't selling like hotcakes even in a pandemic setting. Something needs to change, they keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result. They are too reliant on their core probiotic products.

They probably should consider selling supplement products to sell alongside their probiotics, like vitamins. I know its not their core focus, but sometimes you need to sell other products while utilizing your brand to make extra margin and profits, so you can spread out your fix cost.

mr optimistic
24-05-2023, 11:35 AM
Mmmmm. If they dont know how to sell their unique products, how do you expect them to sell generic products like vitamins. It has nothing to do with their cost structure. They simply dont have the knowledge on the board or the exec team with selling FMC. End of story. It starts at the top. Their chairman might be good at running a meeting, but he doesnt know a thing about selling. And their CEO seems like a nice guy. But come on, moving milk powder for Fonterra doesnt mean you know how to sell products to consumers. I bet their replacement for the nice guy CEO is someone that worked at GSK or some other global supplier. Just watch.

Sideshow Bob
24-05-2023, 11:49 AM
Mmmmm. If they dont know how to sell their unique products, how do you expect them to sell generic products like vitamins. It has nothing to do with their cost structure. They simply dont have the knowledge on the board or the exec team with selling FMC. End of story. It starts at the top. Their chairman might be good at running a meeting, but he doesnt know a thing about selling. And their CEO seems like a nice guy. But come on, moving milk powder for Fonterra doesnt mean you know how to sell products to consumers. I bet their replacement for the nice guy CEO is someone that worked at GSK or some other global supplier. Just watch.

I share your lack of optimism Mr Optimistic!

Unique products and have never been able to create a brand and generate meaningful sales.

What I would be interested in, is what happens when their patents run out??

mr optimistic
24-05-2023, 10:13 PM
I think those patents are done and dusted

silverblizzard888
25-05-2023, 12:28 AM

For a company delivering $10 million sales its actually pretty decent, though not the best, but definitely not the worse. Now the big question would be how do you not make a lot of profit from those number of sales, its because they aren't making more profit margin to cover their cost, hence cost structure matters. I understand where you are coming from that if they were great at sales they would sell enough probiotics to cover the cost anyway, but the simple answer is they aren't so they have to explore alternative methods. The low hanging fruit would be selling other products and diversifying their cost base.

BLT have always approached this field as pioneers rather than players in a competitive field. They want a retail approach without tailoring their range to be comprehensive to their customer. When consumers buy products they generally like to stick to certain brands because they can build trust with the brand and even build a following. Think Blackmores, Nutralife and Swisse, they all think of themselves as a health company with a comprehensive range of products and when people buy one of their product they normally buy others in the same brand too. Theres a higher chance someone buying a Blackmore vitamin will be think they will buy Blackmore's probiotic more than BLT's probiotic simply because they've used their product before and build some trust.

People don't go to Mcdonalds for the burger alone, they want the whole combo of fries and drink. Not only does it serve the customer in what they want, but they've successful upsold them on extra product and made a lot more margin as a result and hence making huge profits. Imagine consumers on BLT's website ordering probiotic products and they see a daily vitamin combo, its a high margin product leveraging existing expenses. People who care deep enough about probiotics probably cares for their general health too, so the conversion would be pretty decent. Just some extra sales could be the difference between having a profitable year or not.

It also works the other way round too, someone who never though about taking probiotics decides they will take their daily vitamin product, then one day decides to explore their probiotic product and gives it a try. They simply don't have a gateway product to their probiotics and not a comprehensive range of products to build a fully fledged brand.

Sampan
25-05-2023, 08:29 AM
This company needs a shakeup - the management/directors are there for the pay check, they add little in terms of industry or product value and don't have enough skin in the game. I mean, with the share price this low, I asked if anyone on management was buying shares....cue blank stares, looking shiftily to the guy next to them! It really is a joke and the share price will meander along at these levels for the foreseeable future. Its just not a company you want to have shares in

Sideshow Bob
25-05-2023, 08:35 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/412007

Revenue growth and a profitable second half year

Blis Technologies Limited (NZX:BLT) (Blis, the Company) has today reported its results for the 12 months to 31 March 2023. Blis has delivered revenue of $10.2 million, 14% growth on the prior year, with an EBITDA loss of $0.6 million and a net deficit of $1.4m. A positive EBITDA of $0.6m and a net profit of $0.3m was delivered in the second half of the year. These results are in line with the upgraded guidance provided in early April 2023.

Key highlights for FY23 are:

• $10.2m Trading Revenue, 14% growth
• $0.6m EBITDA Loss
• $1.4m Net deficit
• 2HY23 positive EBITDA and a Net Profit
• Business to Business revenue growth 11%
• Business to Consumer revenue growth 21%
• First royalty payments from the Probi licensing partnership

“Blis Technologies’ (Blis) financial performance continues to improve. We have seen a rebound in revenue from Europe, the first revenue from our strategic partnership with Probi and early signs of an improved performance following the strategy reset.” said Blis Chairman Geoff Plunket.

“In July 2022 we confirmed a shift in our strategy, aimed at focusing on our strengths and returning to a sustained profitable trading position. Our strengths centre around scientific discovery and probiotic innovation. We are pleased with our progress implementing the revised strategy and there are early positive signs of this delivering improved results.” added Blis CEO Brian Watson.

Key enablers of our strategy reset have been implemented. This includes quickly restructuring our people resource and roles into B2B and B2C sales channel teams, a reset of our innovation pipeline to support the B2B priorities, and the transition out of Unconditional Skincare Co. (USC) and retail sales in Canada.

Along with this we are seeing early indicators of this refocus delivering improved performance outcomes. In the second half of the financial year, we saw a positive EBITDA and profit, our B2B business grew, and we delivered growth across prioritised B2C markets.

Outlook

Good progress has been made on our key objective of returning the company to a profitable trading position. The coming year will see a continued focus on both growing revenue and enhancing research and development capabilities.

Ends

bulyak
25-05-2023, 10:00 AM
haha. I think this is the same AR I read 5 years ago. What a joke.....

bulyak
26-05-2023, 12:13 PM
I wasnt far off.

BLIS ACHIEVES IMPORTANT MILESTONES IN 2019 FINANCIAL YEAR

FY19 Highlights:
o $0.4m maiden net profit
o $0.9m EBITDA
o 59% growth in total revenue drives 5-year CAGR of + 45%
o Launch into the Australian pharmacy market
o Launch onto the Amazon US platform
o Key regulatory approvals:
- BLIS M18(TM) Australia TGA approval
- BLIS M18(TM) US "self-affirmed" GRAS (April 2019, US FDA "No Objection"
status)

Blis Technologies Limited (NZX:BLT) (Blis, Company) has today reported its
results for the 12 months to 31 March 2019. In line with the market guidance
provided on 1 April, the Company has delivered a maiden net profit of $0.4m
after reporting a loss of $1.0m for the prior year.

FY19 total revenue was $8.4m, an increase of 59% on the prior year. Earnings
before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA ) was $0.9m, a
slight increase on guidance provided to the market in April 2019 and a
turnaround from the $0.4m loss achieved in the prior year.

"This result represents a significant turning point for the Company in line
with our goal of delivering sustainable profitable growth" said Blis Chair,
Tony Offen.

winner69
05-07-2023, 02:18 PM
Brian resigned ….I read the notice as - Blis Technologies Ltd (NZX:BLT) announces that Chief Executive Officer Brian Watson has given up and is leaving the company

Skim reading bad for you

https://quoteapi.com/resources/da9866271f9d0071/announcements/blt.nzx/414303/BLT_Resignation_of_Chief_Executive_Officer.pdf

winner69
05-07-2023, 02:25 PM
When Brian started 7 years ago the share price was 34 cents ….now Brian has given up its 24 cents

A lot of exciting things has happened in those 7 years

Sampan
05-07-2023, 03:40 PM
This company is all but dead and buried. I was long suffering but recently sold and, my goodness, I feel free! Its poorly run with no energy or direction or new ideas. Its simply some decidedly average management and board members and nobody has any real insights into the market/industry nor do they have skin in the game so they do not care. This will dwindle towards 2 cents as there is simply nothing, under the current structure, that will get this stock off the canvas

mr optimistic
05-07-2023, 04:22 PM
You watch. The board will hire some person from GSK or similar as a box ticking exercise. Its sad actually. As opposed to someone with real entrepreneurial success that knows how to grow rev from a low cost base. 5 independent directors with a CEO, CFO, CTO and CRO can only produce 10M NZD in revenue is pathetic. A 20 year old with a 200K loan from mum and dad could sell more vitamins out of his garage.

Sideshow Bob
21-07-2023, 08:32 AM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/415032

Blis Technologies Limited (Blis) delivers revenue growth of 18% and a break-even EBITDA result for the first quarter ending 30 June 2023 (unaudited).

Revenue for the three months to 30 June 2023 was $2.8m, an increase of $0.4m compared with the same period last year. EBITDA was breakeven $0.0m compared with a loss of $0.3m in the same period last year.

“Following a profitable second half of FY23, we are pleased to start the year with a break-even quarter in line with our expectations. The first quarter revenue growth is from our B2B business, with an increase in Probi royalties and a lift in US ingredient sales for the quarter. Our B2C revenue for the quarter was similar to the same period last year.”

“We continue to see the refreshed strategy and business model drive revenue growth and support our journey back to profitability.” said Brian Watson CEO.

Sampan
21-07-2023, 09:33 AM
How does this company seriously see staying listed as warranted? And how can they see these results as pleasing to investors? Flat EBITDA and revenue of $1mio/month? There would be large Four Square dairies doing more than that!

winner69
21-07-2023, 09:42 AM
How does this company seriously see staying listed as warranted? And how can they see these results as pleasing to investors? Flat EBITDA and revenue of $1mio/month? There would be large Four Square dairies doing more than that!

You’ll get bad marks for saying such stuff. I did once when I mentioned my corner dairy had higher turnover than Blis …but graduation to large 4 Square is at least progress

Sideshow Bob
21-07-2023, 09:55 AM
First listed 30th of July 2021.

Coming up 22 years listed. ;)

X-men
21-07-2023, 10:41 PM
Lol .. classic ...

whatsup
22-07-2023, 04:40 PM
https://www.nzx.com/announcements/415032

Blis Technologies Limited (Blis) delivers revenue growth of 18% and a break-even EBITDA result for the first quarter ending 30 June 2023 (unaudited).

Revenue for the three months to 30 June 2023 was $2.8m, an increase of $0.4m compared with the same period last year. EBITDA was breakeven $0.0m compared with a loss of $0.3m in the same period last year.

“Following a profitable second half of FY23, we are pleased to start the year with a break-even quarter in line with our expectations. The first quarter revenue growth is from our B2B business, with an increase in Probi royalties and a lift in US ingredient sales for the quarter. Our B2C revenue for the quarter was similar to the same period last year.”

“We continue to see the refreshed strategy and business model drive revenue growth and support our journey back to profitability.” said Brian Watson CEO.

Winter demand for its product imo.

Sideshow Bob
23-07-2023, 03:50 PM
Winter demand for its product imo.

Gee, imagine demand if there was a global pandemic!

Sideshow Bob
16-08-2023, 08:36 AM
Life in the old Blis yet.....??

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/416417

Blis Technologies (NZX: BLT) is pleased to announce the signing of an agreement with a significant Australasian cosmetic skincare company to licence our cosmetic facial live probiotic serum containing BLIS Q24®.

The agreement allows for exclusive marketing of the Blis developed serum formulation under the partner’s brand domestically and in export markets where the partner has a significant presence in both retail and online sales.

Further details of the agreement and relationship cannot be disclosed at this time to maintain confidentiality.

Blis CEO Brian Watson said “We are excited to have finalised this first Business to Business relationship for our skincare technology. Our strategy has been to secure partnerships with established regional brands who have the capability to launch this breakthrough product in selected markets. This relationship further validates the value of our innovation and the exciting future for our skincare focus.”

What this agreement means for Blis:

• Recognition of Blis’ world class innovation in cosmetic skincare
• The first B2B initiative for skincare, in line with our revised strategy of targeting partnerships with established cosmetic skincare companies
• New ingredient revenue and technology licensing royalties expected to have a small positive impact on earnings in FY24 and solid growth in the following years

Ends

Sampan
16-08-2023, 08:47 AM
These guys......was about time they pulled the old 'rabbit' out of the hat although this is more the Easter Bunny. What a joke this company is ..... watch the SP rise a couple of tiny pips then back to the doldrums...this is nothing

winner69
17-08-2023, 09:13 AM
Sorry. …but ASM speeches always good for a laugh

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/BLT/416488/400505.pdf

Sampan
17-08-2023, 09:25 AM
Hhahahaha, how do these guys actually say this shi* with a straight face! This company is smaller than a bloody mini market. Delist and put everyone out of their misery

winner69
17-08-2023, 09:55 AM
Hhahahaha, how do these guys actually say this shi* with a straight face! This company is smaller than a bloody mini market. Delist and put everyone out of their misery

There’ll be a few happy shareholders attending revelling in the success and Blis people will get super excited when praise etc is given to them …warm fuzzies all round.

Sideshow Bob
17-08-2023, 11:31 AM
Their problem has always been that they (seem to) have good products, but never been able to sell/market well enough.

I note 2 of the 6 members on their board are their for their marketing experience - ie "international marketing and brand management leader building consumer goods businesses globally." and "is an experienced strategist and brand builder with deep knowledge of consumer marketing."

Yet they still struggle along with poor sales. 63% of their sales are as an ingredient. I suppose better than the 65% prior year.

22 years listed and counting.......

silverblizzard888
17-08-2023, 01:42 PM
They would succeed better operating as a charity, just saying...

winner69
17-08-2023, 03:27 PM
Lots of love for BLT today …up 8%

winner69
03-10-2023, 11:05 AM
Another exciting big win for Blis ……and propels BLT to top of NZX leaderboard

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/BLT/419294/404312.pdf

Sideshow Bob
03-10-2023, 11:13 AM

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-website-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/attachments/BLT/419294/404312.pdf

Nah, its probably because I put 2 boxes of Tooth Guard in my online pharmacy order.

That must just about triple their sales.......

clip
03-10-2023, 11:23 AM

Not price sensitive so how much impact do Blis themselves really believe it's going to have

silverblizzard888
03-10-2023, 02:45 PM
Products already on the market at $145 a pop, could workout if they have the network to sell to their customers, 7 reviews so far and all quite positive. Sounds like it was released behind closed doors to some consumers and only just had its market launch recently. https://emmalewisham.com/collections/all/products/supernatural-blemish-face-serum-with-live-skin-probiotic

whatsup
03-11-2023, 05:43 PM
.02 boho !!

silverblizzard888
03-11-2023, 07:13 PM
So they say that lottery is the tax on hope, but BLT is the real tax on hope! Maybe one day they will be producing consistent profits, I feel like the skincare licensing could be the game changer.

Walter
04-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Thanks to the $9 Million from Probi they will earn a few hundred thousand in interest this year.

Sideshow Bob
16-11-2023, 09:00 AM
Another half year, another loss.....

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/421749

Sideshow Bob
16-11-2023, 09:25 AM
We are pleased to report revenue for 1HY24 was up 11% to $4.8m. Key contributors are an increase in Probi royalty revenue from their licensed sales of BLIS K12™ and BLIS M18™, new private label customers in China, and finished product revenue in NZ Pharmacy retail and the Amazon platform. An unaudited loss of $0.7m compares with a loss of $1.7m in the same period last year. EBITDA loss for the interim period was $0.6m, which compares with a $1.2m loss in the previous period. Net cash flow for the interim period was $0.4m decrease.

Sideshow Bob
29-11-2023, 08:02 AM
New CEO

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/4e86147e/blt-new-chief-executive-appointed.html?utm_source=ST&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ShareTrader+AM+Update+for+Wednesday+2 9+November+2023

silverblizzard888
29-11-2023, 10:23 AM
New CEO

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/4e86147e/blt-new-chief-executive-appointed.html?utm_source=ST&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ShareTrader+AM+Update+for+Wednesday+2 9+November+2023

Decent appointment considering his experience in building the 'Go Healthy' brand to where it is today. If he can bring a commercial approach rather than a discovery approach the company might have hope.

mr optimistic
11-12-2023, 12:38 PM
Got a bit excited when I saw the appt of new CEO. Fresh set of eyes is always good. Did a little diving into the new fellas past experience. Looks like a good steady hand but came into most of his roles after post big growth such as Go Healthy after they sold out to the Asians. Must have actually been brought in by the Chinese outfit. Which is good thing, maybe he'll know how to monetise that market. Share Market not very excited though. Kind of feels like Brian Watson 2.0...Shares down almost 20% on low volume since appointment. Would have thought they would have jumped 20%. Everyone must be selling a few shares in all their "low hope companies" to help pay for xmas .....

Sideshow Bob
23-02-2024, 08:33 AM
A profit......what does $0.3m EBITDA work out per share after tax when you 1.274 billion shares on issue?

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/426702

Revenue Growth and Profitable Third Quarter

For the third quarter ending 31 Dec 2023, Blis Technologies Limited (Blis) delivered revenue growth of 10% on the same period last year and a positive EBITDA result of $0.3m (unaudited).

Revenue growth came from a 12% increase in B2B revenue and a stronger than expected result for New Zealand and Amazon.

“Momentum continues to build around the successful execution of the refocused strategic plan. This has involved amongst other activities, working closely with business partners to sell more Blis product profitably into B2C and B2B channels.” said Scott Johnson, CEO.

Based on the latest customer sales forecasts and market feedback, guidance is for full year revenue to be about $11.0m, with EBITDA in the range of breakeven to $0.3m. This marks a return to profitability for the company.
Ends

winner69
23-02-2024, 08:56 AM
Bob …0.3m ebitda means a LOSS

Sideshow Bob
23-02-2024, 09:47 AM
Bob …0.3m ebitda means a LOSS

Yeah but they've got to paint the most positive number......;)

They are only predicting $0 to $0.3 EBITDA for the whole year.....!!

winner69
23-02-2024, 09:54 AM
Yeah but they've got to paint the most positive number......;)

They are only predicting $0 to $0.3 EBITDA for the whole year.....!!

Be good if full year revenues got to $11m ………better than 2020;at $10.6m

Sideshow Bob
23-02-2024, 09:59 AM
Be good if full year revenues got to $11m ………better than 2020;at $10.6m

They are on fire.....!!

emearg
23-02-2024, 10:12 AM
They are on fire.....!!

All the sarcasm in this thread will put the fire out easy.

mr optimistic
23-02-2024, 12:49 PM
Momentum! haha. I dont think 10% is momentum. Barely staying ahead of inflation. Good to remain positive in your announcements, but better to put a stake in the ground and acknowledge that 10% year on year is not acceptable and that revenues will increase at a greater level then 10% year. Once you get to revenues of 100 million then you can start saying 10% is momentum.

Sideshow Bob
15-04-2024, 08:32 AM
An upgrade......:mellow:

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/429533

Upgraded FY24 earnings guidance

Blis Technologies Limited (NZX:BLT) advises that the draft full year financial results for the 12 months to 31 March 2024 have exceeded previous guidance due to favourable timing of several major customer orders, increased sales across our B2B channels and an underspend in some planned R&D expenditure for this year.

Our latest guidance for the year ended 31 March 2024 is for revenue of $11.5m and EBITDA of $0.8m subject to completion of the annual financial audit.

This is an increase on the previous guidance provided on 23rd February 2024 of revenue of around $11.0m and EBITDA of breakeven to $0.3m.

Blis Technologies’ annual report and financial statements are expected to be released in late May.

Ends

Walter
15-04-2024, 01:56 PM
The I bit in EBITDA will be a reasonable positive as they have cash in the bank, not debt.

fungus pudding
15-04-2024, 03:45 PM
The I bit in EBITDA will be a reasonable positive as they have cash in the bank, not debt.

Therefore I will be nil - interest earned will form part of E.

winner69
15-04-2024, 03:59 PM
Therefore I will be nil - interest earned will form part of E.

Blis seem to show a net interest number for Interest and don’t include it in EBITDA

Last year it was $173k (income)

Might even report a Profit