PDA

View Full Version : GNI Global Nickel Investments.

robbo
31-10-2007, 01:48 PM
ASX Code: GNI. --- (Global Nickel Investments)

For what it may be worth...I reckon GNI over these next few days is a bit of a bargain.

This is.....Only my personal view however

Regards,

Robbo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skip
31-10-2007, 02:41 PM
I don't think so robbo. With your track record, I'm surprised you have the audacity to recommend another stock.

bear
31-10-2007, 02:51 PM
I don't think so robbo. With your track record, I'm surprised you have the audacity to recommend another stock.

Thats a bit harsh there skip

considering your input thus far ....hope you can put somnething up for discussion

Personally don't know anything about this one ....but perhaps some insight ???

after all dyor with anything.... Robbo can pick and choose as he likes as can you and i

be constructive in your views, say what you like but be prepared to back it up

now baring Robbos track record what up with this one

Bear

Ekrub
06-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Not harsh enough Bear....maybe you haven't seen Robbo's
convoluted postings on HC, I wonder how many foolish investors
followed lemming-like, his postings on certain stocks, which months,
even years later, are wallowing in the doldrums, waiting for a
knockout punch.

Go get 'im Skip!

Dazza
06-11-2007, 11:39 PM
some of robbos bad calls:

GLX
POL
BRO

he has plenty of great calls however

so ill call him neutral

steve fleming
07-11-2007, 09:59 PM
It seemed to me that the picks Robbo was "loudest" about, for some strange reason, always performed the worst.

A good majority of his lower profile picks performed extraordinarily well.

Anyway, he is just one of a number of good value posters that sadly no longer post as much any more. IMO Share-trader is alot poorer now that the likes of Robbo, POK, Lizard, OneUp etc are no longer around as much.

steve fleming
04-11-2010, 09:24 PM
hmm...Interesting thread......brings back a few memories....

Anyway moving on.....

GNI control the greenstone belt to the right of EKM....

To the left of EKM's Yamarna are three belts highly productive for gold. Looks like EKMs belt will be as well.

So next in line is GNI's belt

Exploration is in its infancy, so its a true grass roots exploration play

mar cap =$9m

GNIOA options 10 cents, Expiring 30-JUN-2012, look interesting

Xerof
05-11-2010, 10:04 AM
How timely Steve - I picked some of the options up yesterday, as a nearology spec play.

evilroyrule
06-11-2010, 09:22 AM
hi fellas, i borrowed this from over on HC, sorry i cant post links properly, can someone teach me.

anyway, wld welcome any thoughts on the graph/ta in the link. to my untrained eye it does look like it is on the way to popping, but always wary of the HC pump and dump. will spend the weekend digging bit deeper abojut what GNI have going on. seems they are possibly ann. news first.

www.picturepush.com/public/4467882

evilroyrule
08-11-2010, 01:37 PM
hmmmm. looks like we testing the waters here for a shot up. anyone else watching this? im in at .7, but thinking of adding to that

steamroller
08-11-2010, 01:55 PM
I'm in as of last week too, bit of a gamble but could be a good one...

evilroyrule
08-11-2010, 01:59 PM
looks to be pretty safe steamy. solid depth at .8 i still got an order for a million at .8. probly not get filled. will wait till after 3pm before placing at .9. fun times tho

steamroller
08-11-2010, 03:01 PM
With news of a gold aqua, who knows... :)
Meanwhile I'll just sit back and watch my PEN tick up hehehe :t_up:

evilroyrule
08-11-2010, 05:24 PM
bit of action on the heads which is good, although im firmly in the opps. on this one

evilroyrule
10-11-2010, 09:04 PM
pinched this from sdc1 at hot copper. make of it what you want:

"Hi guys...and gals!!!

thought id share this reply i got from Ben today.. No mention of new project oor funding though!1 but give me time..lol

George,

I have just returned from WA this morning - after having received a
firsthand exploration update from my Chief Geologist and Chief Operating
Officer - both men experts in Gold and PGM Geology. I am really confident
leading into the next phase of VTEM and drilling.

ON the sharemarket - I am told there could be a few reasons why people are
buying.

1) Technically speaking the stock may be seen as oversold and in an uptrend
according to chart/technical analysis

2) AUC - Ausgold Ltd - recently intersected very significant Nickel and
Copper from within a few hundred metres of GNI's Mt Cornell phase 2
exploration targets.

3) The market is awake to the fact that GNI is about to get on the MT Venn
project and run VTEM and drilling - Importantly Copper and Nickel were
assayed at Mt Venn by past owners - ASX companies Tasminex Resources and
Helix Rsources - so we know that there is definitely nickel and copper
sulphide there.(no if buts or maybes - its definite). It's our job to go
over these past areas, and do follow up work and find out how much is there
and how viable it is

Things are getting exciting again."

Xerof
11-11-2010, 09:01 AM
ERR,

sounds more like a creative piece of wishful thinking to me, but I'm a natural cynic.....especially when it comes to anything on HC purportedly to have come from personal contact with the Company insiders

Spruiking at it's clumsiest IMO

disc: holder of GNIOA's, entry last week, pure spec based on nearology

drillfix
11-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Hi folks, long time no see, thought I would drop in and say hello to the gang again for a few days :)

Agree Xerof,

Nothing more, nothing less, pure spec with nearology.

I see they also have both GNIOA (exc 10c exp Jun2012) and GNICA (8.25c to pay to fpo)

Is the GNICA some sort of covertable bond?

Whatever it is, at least at these prices you can get in the money pretty quickly with the slightest bit of news (should or when it comes).

Would like to know what Steve the master of Multi-baggers thinks of this one?

evilroyrule
11-11-2010, 05:05 PM
ERR,

sounds more like a creative piece of wishful thinking to me, but I'm a natural cynic.....especially when it comes to anything on HC purportedly to have come from personal contact with the Company insiders

jeez, shows how gullable i am! the things people do.

anyhoo, up 30% so far. looks to be building. as does oro. but i cant post that on the oro thread or ill get told off again.:mellow:

drillfix
11-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi ER, how are ya buddy? Are you on these at all?

1.2c on the GNIOA's getting nibbled, though I can forsee the 1.1c row filling up as the 0.009's have done.

There is also the GNICA's which are actually cheaper, and also seems to be less traded or folks that know they are there.

Holding GNICA as of today for a long Steve F type hold tactic
Holding GNIOA as the other day or so.

evilroyrule
11-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Hi ER, how are ya buddy? Are you on these at all?

1.2c on the GNIOA's getting nibbled, though I can forsee the 1.1c row filling up as the 0.009's have done.

There is also the GNICA's which are actually cheaper, and also seems to be less traded or folks that know they are there.

Holding GNICA as of today for a long Steve F type hold tactic
Holding GNIOA as the other day or so.

hi drilly, nice to have you around these parts. i got in at .7 and .8 thanks to mr fleming. i make no apologies for the fact i am stupid. in the ginoa as i couldnt understand how the gnica wrk.

i have my boots full of ekmo but am holding through what i see to be a healthy shake out. i guess nothing goes up forever. next bit of leg action (all i get these days) slgd come after the 16th following investor presentation.

drillfix
11-11-2010, 05:39 PM
ER, nice to be back around these parts, thnx!

Hey, I would not call getting in when you did stupid, sheez, good move mate :)

And on the EKMO bandwagon too, sheebers mate, nearly time for a holiday shout by you isnt it, lol :P

evilroyrule
11-11-2010, 05:47 PM
ER, nice to be back around these parts, thnx!

Hey, I would not call getting in when you did stupid, sheez, good move mate :)

And on the EKMO bandwagon too, sheebers mate, nearly time for a holiday shout by you isnt it, lol :P

actually i am due a shout. you knw mr fleming the glentleman declined my offer to send him a bottle of something. ill tell you what though if gnioa get to 30 you and i are in for a good weekend. i have a few million of these, worth a punt i thought! hope you get to take me up on that one, take it easy

Xerof
11-11-2010, 06:09 PM
ERR

I wasn't criticising your entry - you got in the same day as me, so that has to be a perfect entry:D I was commenting on the bs laid on thick via HC

Drilly, welcome back. The GNICA's are partly paid 8 cent shares, paid to .075 cents so far, the balance is callable at the option of the Co, with first available date out in 2012 sometime, then in further steps. If not paid up when called, then Co can sell out on your behalf

as you say this is pure spec on the nearology to EKM etc, but worth a punt IMO

I too would be innarested in hearing Steve's perspective

evilroyrule
11-11-2010, 06:36 PM
ERR

I wasn't criticising your entry - you got in the same day as me, so that has to be a perfect entry:D I was commenting on the bs laid on thick via HC

Drilly, welcome back. The GNICA's are partly paid 8 cent shares, paid to .075 cents so far, the balance is callable at the option of the Co, with first available date out in 2012 sometime, then in further steps. If not paid up when called, then Co can sell out on your behalf

xerof, not pointed your way. funny story, jumped on hc ekm thread and posted today that to cheer themselves up they shld get into gni! then the 1.1 line went. reverse ramping!! ha ha. gotta love it:ohmy:

evilroyrule
11-11-2010, 07:00 PM
ha ha. jokes on me. i just been banned from hc. heavens. what a remarkable achievment. how ironic.

Xerof
11-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Thats what happens when you cross dress, you Brute :cool::cool:

steve fleming
11-11-2010, 10:27 PM

IMO EKM and GNI are chalk and cheese.

GNI's management are cowboys, they issue script and dilute left right and centre...history of pump'n'dumps....no real systematic exploration plan

The only good thing GNI has going for it is it pretty much controls the fifth greenstone belt.

So yeah, totally agree with Xerof, a pure punt on nearology to EKM and potential upside from the Jutson Rocks Greenstone Belt

yabster
22-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Got this emailed to me from a guy on a HC - so thought the ST users might like to have a read

drillfix
23-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Got this emailed to me from a guy on a HC - so thought the ST users might like to have a read

Good stuff Yabster,

Will have a read, looks quite good.

JBmurc
23-11-2010, 04:14 PM
ha ha. jokes on me. i just been banned from hc. heavens. what a remarkable achievment. how ironic.

Your not the only one those mods are abit over the top

drillfix
23-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Hey Yab, with regards to:

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/attachment.php?attachmentid=3051&d=1290404949

I cant see anywhere on that PDF where it states what they are recommending, on page 3 they show how they interpret their calls but they dont seem to state whether is a Buy, or a Sell or Hold.

Is it just me? or can I not read too well :P

evilroyrule
23-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Hey Yab, with regards to:

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/attachment.php?attachmentid=3051&d=1290404949

I cant see anywhere on that PDF where it states what they are recommending, on page 3 they show how they interpret their calls but they dont seem to state whether is a Buy, or a Sell or Hold.

Is it just me? or can I not read too well :P

me too! we are as stoopid as each other.

sheepy
23-11-2010, 05:35 PM
yeah I cant see it either.

drillfix
23-11-2010, 06:03 PM
yeah I cant see it either.

Well, I guess that leaves the question "why is it not there"?

Did those guys get paid to write or review it but not give any recommendation?

At least its not me and my meds, but still wonder stuff like this happens. Perhaps the article is not the Paid Version or something, or was edited out with a PDF editor of some type.

Can somebody ask the dude on the HC thread, why the broker never put a recommendation on it?

Will probably hear 50 different stories to why...lol

yabster
23-11-2010, 09:12 PM
have asked the guy on HC why no recommendation (so did another poster) will let you know what he says if he replies.

evilroyrule
23-11-2010, 09:47 PM
have asked the guy on HC why no recommendation (so did another poster) will let you know what he says if he replies.

that other poster is very handsome:mellow:

drillfix
23-11-2010, 10:44 PM

Good stuff there yabster.

Also thanks ER

evilroyrule
30-11-2010, 01:35 PM
everybody on?

drillfix
30-11-2010, 01:53 PM
everybody on?

Huh?

The options or the fully paids?

Holding some GNICA with (dont you guys buy those at all?) but no FPO

Seems the FPO are doing the GNI waltz, up slowly, down a bit fast, up again slowly, down a bit fast.

Whats your thoughts there roy, gonna get back onto HC and speel them a good story? :P

evilroyrule
01-12-2010, 08:58 AM
TH has given the word to his disciples to get set early on this one. be interesting to see how this translates to any movement in OBV today/weeks to come.

STRAT
01-12-2010, 09:15 AM
TH has given the word to his disciples to get set early on this one. be interesting to see how this translates to any movement in OBV today/weeks to come.Whats a TH. Roy?:confused:

Trading Halt? with deciples?:confused:

evilroyrule
01-12-2010, 09:22 AM
sorry strat. th = treasure hunter, a most worshipped figure on HC. there was a bit of chat on here a few days ago regarding treasure hunter, and what happens to stocks that he picks/trades etc. i was just noting that he has been on GNI, and has now said that he is glad he is on early on this one. i am not wanting to make any judgments re th, he does have a pretty impressive track record etc. his disciples are those people that religiously follow his picks. our equiv of signor fleming.

drillfix
01-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Yes, this is all true ER.

Saying that, TH does pick well, and on the GNI thread he at least states his conviction to buy early and to wait it out to be part of the trade success. All basic but solid advice to anybody trading. Meaning basically, eventually your horse will run in the race, and you will be set when it does which is the total advantage.

Only prob with that as he also states, this ties up capitol (if you have plenty to spare that is) which may not suit every ones tea cup.

The other thing to note is, when TH does a call, it depends how and what the markets are like. If markets are falling, the stocks he has called will only fall little compared to others. If the markets are rising then his stocks by default will rise on no news and just because of the fact of his call. (many times)

Back to GNI, I guess the better EKM does, the more this stock will also shine on sheer Nearology principles. The close it gets to news and results of some sort as well can and will also influence the price along with the excited Disciple principle.

evilroyrule
01-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Yes, this is all true ER.

Saying that, TH does pick well, and on the GNI thread he at least states his conviction to buy early and to wait it out to be part of the trade success. All basic but solid advice to anybody trading. Meaning basically, eventually your horse will run in the race, and you will be set when it does which is the total advantage.

Only prob with that as he also states, this ties up capitol (if you have plenty to spare that is) which may not suit every ones tea cup.

The other thing to note is, when TH does a call, it depends how and what the markets are like. If markets are falling, the stocks he has called will only fall little compared to others. If the markets are rising then his stocks by default will rise on no news and just because of the fact of his call. (many times)

Back to GNI, I guess the better EKM does, the more this stock will also shine on sheer Nearology principles. The close it gets to news and results of some sort as well can and will also influence the price along with the excited Disciple principle.

drill. we making good gains at the mo on an otherwise mediocre day. let me now when this one has your chart turning the right way. im already in but may set off so t/a alerts etc. who knws, but worm turning for sure!

nice thoughts drilly.

interesting to see that gni is up today and shwing a bit of life. still, we will see what the close brings.

evilroyrule
01-12-2010, 01:36 PM
and ticking up nicely today. let me know drillstar when this has your chart heading the right way. worm is turning!

evilroyrule
01-12-2010, 01:38 PM
TH has given the word to his disciples to get set early on this one. be interesting to see how this translates to any movement in OBV today/weeks to come.

looks the TH blessing is all a stock needs at the mo. forget your charts, and ouija boards.

evilroyrule
01-12-2010, 01:39 PM
everybody on?

hang on. were off! chugga chugga.....

evilroyrule
01-12-2010, 01:44 PM
whoop whoop!

drillfix
01-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Well ER, besides TH and deciples, I view this stock technically.

Looks like we have a small breakout and first resistance should be 5c

Here is a chart, with supports and resistance (potentially).

http://i54.tinypic.com/ir6j6e.png

Noitce how at least we have higher highs, and higher lows, also adding the potential for the eventual EMA crossover.
Meaning the 13 and 50 EMA crossing the 150EMA which should thrust the stock technially past the 5c to the 8c level.
MACD signal line crossover and histogram gone positive, all good.
Parabolic Sar showing upwards trend started. (red dots)
RSI rising/strong
OBV rising along with price

Some not bad volume too, but could do with a huge thrust to give it full commitment.

Post that chart on HC GNI thread to see what the gang do :P

Just another day in rome really, but without overall markets propelling or gaining a clear direction, everything can be temporary until such a time, IMO.

evilroyrule
01-12-2010, 01:49 PM
its a thing of beauty. ok. so i be quiet and see where we finish and we can carry this lesson on tonight? my tea leaves say its a goer.

evilroyrule
01-12-2010, 02:01 PM
last thing i promise. on the 29/11/10 the ann. released said the helicopter was already undertaking the electro magnetic sirvey and wld take less than 1 week to complete. that was 5 days ago? chances of todays movement related to the survey??????

drillfix
01-12-2010, 02:12 PM
So ER, in brief what you are asking is, today's movement is due to insider/market anticipation?

Leaky boat maybe, but its only a VTEM, but this will pave the way for other things to move forward so its positive I guess.

IMO, if it technically looks good then that is good enough for me, for the time being :P

evilroyrule
01-12-2010, 02:14 PM
nope. me asking no questions. catch you tonight

drillfix
01-12-2010, 03:34 PM
ER, was reading on the daytrading thead Ange08 having a go at TH for a debate about his call on GNI.

Fair enough some times, but in this case, poor TH today should be right as my chart is showing OBV climbing with pirce.

Look on the chart here, it shows OBV breaking upwards, yet Anges08 chart on HC shows nothing, either delayed or yesterdays data no doubt, but here is something someone can point out on HC should you wish to get into the scrapple.

Here is a zoomed version of the last chart:

http://i54.tinypic.com/2w3nind.jpg

Looking at the previous low and run up, just duplicating that to show the potential 1st target of 6.5c approx should the stock trade and resume this direction.

(but then some could say it still is a lower high, well so very true atm until proven otherwise)

Any comments about or additional other charts are welcome :)

evilroyrule
01-12-2010, 06:02 PM
so where are we now mr drill? what do you make of this closing match up? i thought odd but your take?

it may not be clear, but in this monent of time i caught a buy order at 33400 and a sell for eactly the same 33400. minute later was hidden by more buys at 4.3. what u[p?

Bids
Quantity No. Price
33,400 1 4.3
481,864 5 4.2
1,197,103 4 4.1
850,000 4 4
400,000 2 3.9
100,001 2 3.8
167,255 2 3.5
100,000 1 3.4
730,000 2 3.2
315,500 2 3.1
150,000 2 2.5
25,000 1 2.2
250,000 1 1.9
250,000 1 1.7
1,000,000 1 1.3
Asks
Price No. Quantity
4.3 1 33,400
4.4 4 242,838
4.5 3 475,000
4.6 2 400,000
4.7 2 350,000
4.8 3 470,693
4.9 3 500,000
5 3 400,000
5.4 2 180,000
5.8 2 104,000
6 3 158,252
6.9 2 71,745
7 1 22,907
8 1 124,703
8.9 1 58,000
Recent Trades
Price Volume Time Cond
4.3 75,000 15:47
4.2 60,000 15:13
4.2 106,736 15:11
4.3 100,000 15:00
4.3 50,000 14:57
4.3 20,000 14:37
4.3 1,600 14:29
4.4 50,000 14:24
4.3 135,000 14:04
4.3 60,000 14:04
4.3 5,000 14:04
4.4 70,000 14:03
4.3 75,000 13:41
4.3 10,000 13:41
4.3 50,000 13:25

drillfix
01-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Hi Roy

If anything appears strange, its that they wanted the price to land right on the 150 day ema as seen in the previous chart.

Clearly, somebody either wants that to be a price which it gets rejected (at the 150ema) otherwise, if the bid went higher to 4.4c, then you would have saw an equal amount of volume or more to bat the price back down, probably so they or whomever can buy cheaper no doubt, or someone dont want the stock to run (just yet), this may need to drop and bounce back down and off the 50ema or at least the 13ema only for it to bounce back up for another test of the 150ema. Thats how it works (to me anyway).

At least it did punch through and the RSI, OBV are looking better and MACD signal has just crossed as has MACD histogram.

What this stock needs is not just news, but conviction to be re-rated, IMO, otherwise its just another dog with flees taking a bath.

Like always, time will tell :

evilroyrule
01-12-2010, 06:19 PM
well we dont want another capping episode, but i saw that they wanted it at 4.3 too. see what tomorrow brings.

evilroyrule
02-12-2010, 09:09 AM
we will be off to the races today for sure! TH whipping up a frenzy on HC!:mellow:

evilroyrule
02-12-2010, 12:02 PM
game on. giddy up

drillfix
02-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Easy on the pedal there ER.

Better to see steady rises that increase over time that huge spikes that get speeding tickets and harsh sell offs IMO.

It will get there. Some movement in the options too which is a good sign, but looks like its having an early lunch this stock :P

Dont forget if you miss GNIOA, there is always GNICA too which could be considered better value.

drillfix
02-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Looks like its heading for a bounce off 4.3c where the 150ema currently sits. All healthy ER, of course providing it bounces :)

evilroyrule
02-12-2010, 01:27 PM
hey drilly, looks to me like it not being let loose let, but hey, market is was market does.

i got set at .7 and .8 so happy to sit here and wait. hopefully will see an ann. prior to santa coming down my chimney. no dirty humour plse:mellow:

drillfix
02-12-2010, 01:30 PM
Thats a great entry with plenty of room to kick back. Man, I dont even know why you watch this stock then.

Just kick back and chill and it will get there, but chances are you are already doing that right? LOL

Better yet, come and join me in the CES thread, its lonely there and I am talking to myself (again, yikes!)

evilroyrule
02-12-2010, 01:32 PM
im obsessive compulsive amongst other thngs. i try and not check, turn computer off, go out but i just cant help it!

same thing with door handles, and not eating food prepared by other people. worst of all is not being able to see a toilet when eating. i hate that about cafes.

trackers
02-12-2010, 02:17 PM
im obsessive compulsive amongst other thngs. i try and not check, turn computer off, go out but i just cant help it!

same thing with door handles, and not eating food prepared by other people. worst of all is not being able to see a toilet when eating. i hate that about cafes.

Why would you go to a cafe where there's food prepared by other people? :D

evilroyrule
02-12-2010, 02:25 PM
coffee. an exception to the rule as the boiling water is thought to reduce the number of transferrable germs.

trackers
02-12-2010, 02:35 PM
Touche :)

drillfix
02-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Well ER, if its any consolation, I totally dislike people using my Keyboard and Mouse.

Maybe its the Canadian in me that says, "dont give me your coodies man" :P

drillfix
02-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Lots of volume on the options today.

I wish somebody with heads would just dump a few onto 4.3c so we can move on. But this is starting to feel capped.

drillfix
02-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Here ya go ER, this will keep you preOccupied.

Here is a list of the top gainers up to midday:

http://i53.tinypic.com/21dndoy.png

enjoy

STRAT
02-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Well ER, if its any consolation, I totally dislike people using my Keyboard and Mouse.

Maybe its the Canadian in me that says, "dont give me your coodies man" :PLOL fellas. If its germs you are trying to avoid then just stay clear of Super Markets and Children;):lol:

whatsup
02-12-2010, 03:59 PM

enjoy

Drill, I cant read thecontent what is its lkink?

soulman
02-12-2010, 04:01 PM

enjoy

Tough to see the number one spot. Always want to get a chunk of this baby, be it the heads or options. Just never got around it.

drillfix
02-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Drill, I cant read thecontent what is its lkink?

Hi WS,

What size of monitor are you using?

Its a image (png file) of a stock scanner that I use with IB, the image was displaying the top 50 % gainers based on volume and price.

It may have resized differently into your screen. When you mouse over the image, (if you can see some of it) it may turn the pointer icon for you to click to enlarge it and then navigate using your scroll bars on the side and below.

Hope this helps.

drillfix
02-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Tough to see the number one spot. Always want to get a chunk of this baby, be it the heads or options. Just never got around it.

Hey Soulman, how are ya.

Were you gunning for MYG or options were you?

There were quite a few opportunities but like you I just let it go and dont chase after things much these days, or if so, its only for 2 minutes and then bye bye.

Can you see the image in the link fine though?

Cheers, and trade well.

drillfix
02-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Looks like GNI got 4.3c hit, right on the 150 ema.

Wonder now if there will be any conviction to the next leg up, I think some traders waiting for others an ann perhaps, or a bigger sign of strength prior to joining in on any conviction. After all, I know I am..lol

Should we see this, then 5c 1st resistance and 1st target of 6.5c prior to any deviation.

Should this also happen, I wonder how close behind the options will track as people dash to get (more) exposure should a run begin.

All interesting stuff.

evilroyrule
02-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Looks like GNI got 4.3c hit, right on the 150 ema.

Wonder now if there will be any conviction to the next leg up, I think some traders waiting for others an ann perhaps, or a bigger sign of strength prior to joining in on any conviction. After all, I know I am..lol

Should we see this, then 5c 1st resistance and 1st target of 6.5c prior to any deviation.

Should this also happen, I wonder how close behind the options will track as people dash to get (more) exposure should a run begin.

All interesting stuff.

just get on you ol' woman drill.

drillfix
02-12-2010, 04:40 PM
just get on you ol' woman drill.

ol woman?

ER, if I dont yield caution, I may end up having you and the gang here to pass the hat around if I am not careful :P

I have some options both GNIOA + partially paids GNICA

Personally, I would rather jump into the heads when there is solid conviction, which atm, there is not.

evilroyrule
02-12-2010, 04:43 PM
good call. but we both no this is going to rock the party old skool! gosh, since you have been gone did you go to english lessons? no spelling mistakes, good grammer. where has drill gone?

drillfix
02-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Haaahaa ER

Actually when I lived in Canada, I was top of the class gold star speller.

You know what, I then moved to Scotland and I failed English at school, work that one out.

Then, I came to Australia, got half my brain removed and then took out citizenship, LOL, work that one out too :P

evilroyrule
02-12-2010, 05:01 PM
i lived in melb for a year. was good fun. but then i had to go to rehab. sigh......and here i still am. ha ha

whatsup
02-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Hi WS,

What size of monitor are you using?

Its a image (png file) of a stock scanner that I use with IB, the image was displaying the top 50 % gainers based on volume and price.

It may have resized differently into your screen. When you mouse over the image, (if you can see some of it) it may turn the pointer icon for you to click to enlarge it and then navigate using your scroll bars on the side and below.

Hope this helps. Thanks for that Im into the ppds and some movement here, cheers.

drillfix
02-12-2010, 05:49 PM
I seem quite sure whoever is selling off the GNI fpo's are the ones that are mopping up on the GNIOA options.

Look at the volume on the options.

Meanwhile there is no interest in GNICA comparably.

===

Seems options were the go today for this stock, but as mentioned, 150ema bounce tomorrow hopefully for the next leg up, but somebody is accumulating options, nearly 9 Million gone through today and only 5.7 Million fpo.

Well, time for me to get away from the computer and go to visit my Doc to pick up some Meds.
(not the one I used to date, she turned out to be a right lying, cheating, no good for nothing skank...lol)

Take care folks and cya tomorrow or later this evening for some Banter perhaps.
(banter and meds seem to go together dont ya think? :P)

evilroyrule
02-12-2010, 06:56 PM
I seem quite sure whoever is selling off the GNI fpo's are the ones that are mopping up on the GNIOA options.

Look at the volume on the options.

Meanwhile there is no interest in GNICA comparably.

===

Seems options were the go today for this stock, but as mentioned, 150ema bounce tomorrow hopefully for the next leg up, but somebody is accumulating options, nearly 9 Million gone through today and only 5.7 Million fpo.

Well, time for me to get away from the computer and go to visit my Doc to pick up some Meds.
(not the one I used to date, she turned out to be a right lying, cheating, no good for nothing skank...lol)

Take care folks and cya tomorrow or later this evening for some Banter perhaps.
(banter and meds seem to go together dont ya think? :P)

a chart if you would my good washer woman.:mellow:

STRAT
02-12-2010, 07:24 PM
a chart if you would my good washer woman.:mellow:What is it you wana know Roy?

evilroyrule
02-12-2010, 08:06 PM
What is it you wana know Roy?
hi strat

just how last two days increased OBV has changed the picture, if at all. how you doing in the market????

drillfix
02-12-2010, 10:59 PM
just how last two days increased OBV has changed the picture, if at all. how you doing in the market????

Here ya go Roy

http://i53.tinypic.com/21j6erk.png

As mentioned current sp sitting on the 150 ema, if there is any conviction we should see 5c tested.

Again, strange position taking in the options (gnioa) is also going on under the radar, so I guess once they get their fill, off we "should" go.

ps: washer woman dont post charts dude :P

drillfix
03-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Looks like the stock has gone to sleep as has this thread.

You ok ER, or are you down having your coffee checking out the waitress gals down at a cafe' ?

Do me a favour mate, get her number for me too please :P

evilroyrule
03-12-2010, 03:05 PM
been in court today. looks like a slow day in general. me not fussed. looks like the games they normally play. plus aussie too busy watching cricket. watch for fireworks just beofore close.:mellow:

drillfix
03-12-2010, 03:20 PM
In court, dude is everything ok over there.

Enjoy the cricket.

drillfix
08-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Looks like the sentiment on this stock has plummeted and all because a director doesn't know how many options he has, so he sold some.

Yeah right. Last time a heard a story like this and didn't react, I lost about 80K.

Anybody got an opinion on this matter?

Entrep
08-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Surely he wouldn't be that blatant? Regulator would be all over it if he knew the results were going to be bad and sold...? I used the opportunity to take grab some options.

trackers
08-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Hmm, drilly I agree - The minute you get an inkling that company mgmt is not quite playing the game time to walk away in my opinion... But what would I know.

I do recall watching AVB get smashed when one of their founders sold a small amount for 'tax purposes', so I'd tread cautiously if I was a holder (im not)

evilroyrule
08-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Looks like the sentiment on this stock has plummeted and all because a director doesn't know how many options he has, so he sold some.

Yeah right. Last time a heard a story like this and didn't react, I lost about 80K.

a clearly designed plan to force sell off to his mates waiting in the buy queue. i remember steve f saying these were cowboys. for all the reasons trackers says time to get out. if they got time to shag around with games like these im moving on. as if you didnt know you had 12 million options???? twat

soulman
08-12-2010, 09:01 PM

$80K? Was that URA?

steve fleming
08-12-2010, 11:33 PM
a clearly designed plan to force sell off to his mates waiting in the buy queue. i remember steve f saying these were cowboys. for all the reasons trackers says time to get out. if they got time to shag around with games like these im moving on. as if you didnt know you had 12 million options???? twat

Yeah, Andrew Mortimer, if you ever meet him, he is quite a character but a bit of a tool.....He is also actually half blind....He walks around with an eyepatch and a cane...google image him.

But a cowboy from way back.

Speaking of tools, all these hot copper people working themselves into a lather over the upcoming VTEM results. As if they are going to make or break the company.

RC drilling is the only method to really prove the prospectivty of the belt..the VTEM is not going to add much, except help to map some possible drill locations.

drillfix
09-12-2010, 12:39 AM
$80K? Was that URA?

Yep, thats the one, with the Oscar winning Kate Hobbs as satin's daughter (still is) and Michael Fat arse Liar Kiernan for his role in the Evil Dead and the other Oscar winning movie Moan with Monarchs. Plus the rest of the cronies who now dont work there or have also taken the loot and run who starred in the Big Switch.

Yeah, that's them alright.

They all come from the a school and culture of West Australian actors guild of scamming through trying to run a mining company and having mates for politicians that protect them.

They are all at it, with maybe the exception of a few.

This mob GNI as much as its a nearology also does not play with a straight cricket bat.

Only holding a small parcel but I believe the HC cheer squad will talk it back up in which case would be the perfect time to exit to make it worth anybodies while, imo.

trackers
09-12-2010, 08:20 AM
Yeah, Andrew Mortimer, if you ever meet him, he is quite a character but a bit of a tool.....He is also actually half blind....He walks around with an eyepatch and a cane...google image him.

But a cowboy from way back.

Speaking of tools, all these hot copper people working themselves into a lather over the upcoming VTEM results. As if they are going to make or break the company.

RC drilling is the only method to really prove the prospectivty of the belt..the VTEM is not going to add much, except help to map some possible drill locations.

Dunno about a cowboy, sounds more like a pirate! :D

But as Drilly says, I'm sure the HC guys will eventually pump it up again, and the smart ones can offload to those who are a bit slower

STRAT
09-12-2010, 09:59 AM
hi strat

just how last two days increased OBV has changed the picture, if at all. how you doing in the market????Sorry Roy only just noticed your reply.I guess the answer is now more obvious than when you asked the question. The down trend line was broken to the upside only for the uptrend line to be broken a few days later.Not a lot of money involved and roughly a similar amount both times. What does that tell ya? Just Traders perhaps? I could give you a spiel but but the bottom line is I didnt buy any. If I had taken a punt I would have been in and out again in a few days at break even or a bit of a loss. Vertical lines represent entries and exits. Blue in and red out.

In answer to the other question Im doing real good. Timing has been Good and Ive caught some amazing rides, the best of which have been Steves tips. This has been my best year ever.

drillfix
09-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Looks like GNI is off to a firing start this morning (NOT).

Not a single trade on GNI, GNIOA, GNICA

Perhaps the stunned mullet affect sifting through? who knows, will take a wait and see approach.

(gnioa just traded after I posted, how typical)

evilroyrule
13-12-2010, 09:00 AM
we all been quite here since captain feather sword off loaded his 40k worth of shares. either way he was up to no good. he had plenty of other stock to sell he as himself said in hes response. anyhoo, shld be vtem results today. captain fleming, you wld say no real re rating till after drilling assays? histroically have vtems done much for a stocks sp, i guess the answer is it depends on results, but you knw what i mean.

evilroyrule
15-12-2010, 02:28 PM
hopefully this is vtem results. captain flemo. we will be employing your services to digest and explain please. giddy up.

must be good. just before releasing a whole shhitload of sell orders were pulled. who said capping?

evilroyrule
15-12-2010, 02:32 PM
ohhhh. see how the extra 'h' there slipped past the goalie?

well that ann aint gonna do fark'all top the sp. move on. im getting out soon. captain feathersword is a retard with his one eye and all

Ponda
15-12-2010, 02:53 PM
hopefully this is vtem results. captain flemo. we will be employing your services to digest and explain please. giddy up.

must be good. just before releasing a whole shhitload of sell orders were pulled. who said capping?

Nice little ploy there evil :D

I agree, tis not gonna do much for the Sp. Mortimer is a shocker.
Not too sure if the SP will slip back following that, but I'm liking the nearology of their area, so will stay for a little bit longer.

Entrep
15-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Probably get a short term dip. Have an order in to sell, but if it doesnt get hit no problem, bottom drawer. Expecting much more action Q1 2011.

evilroyrule
15-12-2010, 03:20 PM
stevie, you staying or going?

steve fleming
15-12-2010, 11:47 PM

The VTEM was exactly as expected....proved that conductors are there, which was as expected as previous drilling had already encountered mineralisation.

Problem was, it was like the hot copperites thought that a VTEM survey would automatically prove up a Ni/Cu or gold resource.

With a market cap of $7m i'll continue to hold....mineralisation exists in the Jutson belt, it will just take time to prove it up and whether it is economical...plus I'm sure it will be pumped again sometime soon.

Entrep
18-03-2011, 09:36 AM
Down to .5c now from around 1c for the options at least and no real news, especially nothing on drilling!

evilroyrule
05-04-2011, 12:15 PM
for those of you still awake on this bit of a buying spree at the moment. but i dont get excited about captain featherswords company. yawn. :mellow:

drillfix
05-04-2011, 01:09 PM
for those of you still awake on this bit of a buying spree at the moment. but i dont get excited about captain featherswords company. yawn. :mellow:

I think the shine went off this one ER a while back. No doubt still plenty of speculation on the go with their tenements but by reading what I have read, you cant trust management as far as you can throw them. So maybe a quick couple of trades perhaps now that there is some movement at the station.

evilroyrule
16-04-2011, 07:05 PM
stevie et al,

how do we buy the assets of GNI?

captain feathersword seems preoccupied and unwilling to do anything. do you think given the news flow out of gor he is waiting for an offer?? could we offer him ndl shares producing the 23.58 dividend to swap? maybe we shld email gor and suggest they just shift the boundary pegs. he certainly wouldnt/couldnt see them and i doubt he wld notice. whats his game???:t_down:

yabster
28-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Bit of action and rise in volume of late- the 22.5m finance facility from Zulu is a big help. Need to get drilling now though.
Have a few gnioa's @ .01 ex 10 cents so fair way to go yet.

evilroyrule
28-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Bit of action and rise in volume of late- the 22.5m finance facility from Zulu is a big help. Need to get drilling now though.
Have a few gnioa's @ .01 ex 10 cents so fair way to go yet.

hmmmm. pirate poo pants strikes again. what sort of ann. was that????? i never learn.:t_down:

trackers
28-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Never really thought mgmt was up to much here... A quick look shows less than a quarters worth of cash too? 600k spent, 450k left?

drillfix
28-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Not just the Ann ER, MACD histogram turned downwards on the hourly and Diverging downwards towards the centre line on the daily. Add Williams falling down with OBV turning down, RSI turning down and DMI about to do a crossover. DMI may just touch each other and then bounce back which all the other indicators could follow but who knows.

Going to test 3.3c where the 60ema and 13ema are sitting on the daily. Once touched or rested it should bounce (hopefully).
Failing that, I am not sure I would be riding this GNI train as if it ever breaks below 2.9c then IMO get out. (better yet failing 3.3c exit)

Good luck~!

evilroyrule
28-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Not just the Ann ER, MACD histogram turned downwards on the hourly and Diverging downwards towards the centre line on the daily. Add Williams falling down with OBV turning down, RSI turning down and DMI about to do a crossover. DMI may just touch each other and then bounce back which all the other indicators could follow but who knows.

Going to test 3.3c where the 60ema and 13ema are sitting on the daily. Once touched or rested it should bounce (hopefully).
Failing that, I am not sure I would be riding this GNI train as if it ever breaks below 2.9c then IMO get out. (better yet failing 3.3c exit)

Good luck~!

mostly out with only minor damage. this is not a train. its a bouncy castle.

Entrep
28-04-2011, 05:23 PM
I'm out too. These guys don't seem to be going anywhere and my money is better utilised/safer elsewhere. Refering to "mid-April" and other backward looking statements in the announcement did it for me. Plus it is well off yesterdays highs.

STRAT
28-04-2011, 05:27 PM
I might put it on watch.

drillfix
28-04-2011, 05:37 PM
mostly out with only minor damage. this is not a train. its a bouncy castle.

Ahhh, so thats what it is. Was wondering what it was :P

Good to hear you got out there ER with minor, easy does it there mate.

Jess9
29-04-2011, 10:35 PM
...been watching also. Small cap looks promising. Need to see more info on that finance deal.

evilroyrule
30-04-2011, 07:07 PM
still digesting the details, but am thinking things have jst got a lot better as i left!! surely tactical move to have captain feathersword surrender his shares, maybe zulu will now press on and do what needs to be done without having the bouncy pirate around to get in the way...or have i got that wrong??? perhaps we need some zulu directors on the board for that to be confirmed???

Jess9
01-05-2011, 06:40 PM
only concern is how they repay 20M later with no income for some time. That leaves issuing lots of shares at some point. But lots of ups and downs till then I guess and big funding equals lots of drilling.

evilroyrule
26-05-2011, 08:40 AM
ok, well as much as i whings about feathersword and his cronies, im doubling up. cant ignore the unprecendented director buying of late, and at significant values. hard to see how 2 x purchases over 100k cld be bad, although tony sage comes to mind. thoughts anyone???

evilroyrule
10-06-2011, 07:59 PM
well hello mr evil, how are you?

i am good sir. i have never seen such a sustained bout of director buying as i have seen in 3 weeks or more here? i realise you have very little actual knowledge and so would appreciate other aces thoughts on this recent buying spree.

you are too kind, but i must confess i have not yet topped up thy cup....not entirely convinced as to the motives of these directors. why dont they just buy one chunk, or several, but at least 6 or 7 or 8....are they trying to send a message...and if so, is that a bad thing?

maybe percy or sir flem have thoughts??

percy
10-06-2011, 09:22 PM
sorry evilroyrule,I have not followed this company.I have read the thread the odd time,but I think SF's warning that Andrew Mortimer is a cowboy made me watch from the sidelines.The announcement on 29th April "details of share lending agreements" left me unenlightened.Must admit if I don't understand something,I walk away.I do a lot of walking, yes,but still have the odd dollar in my pocket.

yabster
21-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Trading Halt - hope its good news.

Entrep
21-06-2011, 02:47 PM
placement 10char

roniirani
23-06-2011, 12:11 PM
http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01191567

In a halt till monday awaiting placement ......and an important project update. Hopefully good news.

roniirani
27-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Well the announcement was meant to be out before the start of trading today but nothing.

roniirani
29-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Dunno if anyone is following this but its become quite concerning how badly managed this 'trading halt/suspension' is being handled.

So they were been in a trading halt then went to a suspension penning an placement/announcement. Then all the info was released on a boardroom radio programme before the announcement was made.

yabster
19-09-2011, 01:00 PM
trading Halt - re drilling results and US listing - out Wed.