PDA

View Full Version : SLR - Silver Lake Resources.

Tech Step
26-11-2007, 09:22 PM
I was put onto this one by my broker.

This company listed less than 2 weeks ago.

800,000 Ounce JORC gold play with a good change of an upgrade in resources.

Has purchased a processing facility and intends to be producing in March/April next year.

Excelent management with Major shareholders increasing their holdings last week.

I bought a small parcel @ 38c and will hold until production commences.

Tech.

Footsie
01-04-2009, 12:57 PM
I've just bought this.

TA very sound. in a solid uptrend.

Large seller (pem) has just completed in a big crossing. Stock already up 10% since.
great for the OBV

previous high is 40c. I think it will bust that pretty easily in the next few weeks.

unhedged gold producer.
Spewing out cash at present.

Next catalyst is cashflow due in a few weeks.

ticks the boxes all round. Use any break of the uptrend as your stop

Huang Chung
10-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Foster stockbroking have a buy on SLR, with a target price of $2.00. Current price is $1.16.

Go to fostock.com.au and look under 'talking point'.

The Foster update was prepared prior to today's nice drilling results:

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01045386

drillfix
11-03-2010, 03:23 AM
I quite like the chart for SLR, have done so for a while with the exception of a month ago but have done a swing trade on this one previously.

Adding to that, I like the pace and predictability of it. Good stock~!

denpal
01-06-2010, 04:58 PM
SLR doing very nicely, sp around $1.55 today, surely the pick of the ASX for a small-cap gold producer. They plan to be producing 300k oz pa in 3 years time, already at 100k oz. Management is good, a rare thing. I hold.

denpal
07-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Up to $1.83 today of all days, a handy +7.3% on excellent volume.

denpal
21-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Well here we are 15 months since my last post, and the share price is $2.87 an all-time high.

SLR is one of my favourites, and I got back in when resistance of $2.40 was broken recently.

Looking back I should have got back in in June at the low of $1.60!!! But was busy on other hopefuls! Oh well.......

denpal
07-12-2011, 09:57 PM
For goodness sake we're now at $3.83, another ATH. Upside still there from what many have said, worth close research this is one of the stellar ASX stocks. Hard to believe this stock is so strong it swallowed a $3.40 capraising recently and has already moved to new highs. Does not seem overbought either.

drillfix
08-12-2011, 06:43 PM
This is one incredible stock there Denpal.

Chat is a slight bit sharp for my liking but gorgeous all the same.

Makes me want to drool when I think where was my head at in any week in June 2011 :P

Is there anybody who can put a value on what would be considered a fair price for this stock?

Partially worried with the way many Insto's or Player's use their Algorithmic Scripts to aid in driving prices, to obtain the process called chart painting.

Either way, I now sit back and smile about my $1.05c breakout entry years ago and say, maybe I should convert my trading style again...lol :)

soulman
08-12-2011, 07:57 PM
I wonder where Tech Step is? The man that start this SLR thread. At 38 cents, SLR has gone 10 fold in 4 years. Not bad at all.

Early in June 2011, we all coulda pick up a slice of SLR at $1.60 a pop. I remember looking at it and picked RMS instead. There were a toss up between IGR (never bought), RMS and SLR. Only producers with net cash position.

soulman
08-12-2011, 07:58 PM
I wonder where Tech Step is? The man that started this SLR thread. At 38 cents, SLR has gone 10 fold in 4 years. Not bad at all.

Early in June 2011, we all coulda pick up a slice of SLR at $1.60 a pop. I remember looking at it and picked RMS instead. There were a toss up between IGR (never bought), RMS and SLR. Only producers with net cash position.

soulman
03-01-2012, 05:55 PM
SLR looks primed for a tick up this week. Bought some today.

drillfix
03-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Lots of BOT action riddled amongst heaps of stocks today there souly.

Did you get in near the low?

IMO, I would be cautious on the 15 and 5 min charts, but thats just me.

soulman
03-01-2012, 07:34 PM
I did Drill. But it was last Fri at the nut low of 2.91. Sold them early today at 3.08 but re-enter near the end at 3.10. It's a bigger stake this time.

soulman
23-04-2013, 10:23 PM
SLR halves in a month to $1.10. Halves again to 55 cents from here is very possible. Net Debt of $13 - $14 mil now and still high market cap.

RMS got some value and I will be watching FML quarterly closely. Still trading at cash backing I assume but you never know what the management is up to these days.

JBmurc
23-04-2013, 10:41 PM
SLR halves in a month to $1.10. Halves again to 55 cents from here is very possible. Net Debt of $13 - $14 mil now and still high market cap.

RMS got some value and I will be watching FML quarterly closely. Still trading at cash backing I assume but you never know what the management is up to these days.

Worth keeping an eye on PGI only Gold/silver producer I'm buying currently.... hedged production low costs some good news of late with more to come

macduffy
26-08-2013, 12:18 PM
SLR in a trading halt pending announcement re proposed capital raising and SPP.

tricha
26-08-2013, 10:01 PM
SLR in a trading halt pending announcement re proposed capital raising and SPP.

on my radar macduffy, worth a punt?

macduffy
27-08-2013, 08:18 AM
on my radar macduffy, worth a punt?

Perhaps. Depends on your view on the PoG! Personally, I've got enough already - courtesy of the Integra takeover - so it will need to be an ultra-attractive SPP price to entice me deeper!

:mellow:

macduffy
28-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Well, the $47.5m placement at 85c was well oversubscribed - so it looks like I'll follow the "smart" money and try my luck in the SPP at the same price.

muss1
08-09-2013, 11:17 AM
Based on the current estimate of gold production (200,000 oz), cost per ounce and current gold price it would seem that SLR is seriously undervalued at the moment. Especially with the gold price seemingly heading back up from the recent correction.

Do we think the market is still nervous about the recent slide of gold and gold shares and hesitant to price in the upside?
I'm personally hoping to get a good chunk from the SPP and will most likely top up on the market if required.

Looks like recent posters here have a similar view to me, I'm just a little surprised there isn't more discussion

macduffy
08-09-2013, 04:59 PM
It's far from certain that the PoG has recovered sufficiently to have confidence in any "correction". SLR's SP reflects this with Friday's close dipping umder the placement price. But I still intend to have a nibble at the SPP.