PDA

View Full Version : AKK- AUSTIN EXPLORATION...amazing ann...bad management

Crypto Crude
15-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Check out yesterdays amazing announcement...
bought this morning at 20cents...
:cool:
.^sc

POSSUM THE CAT
15-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Shrewd Crude did you pay to much now back down to 19cents

lakeys
15-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Its funny in this market a great ann on any small cap oil or gas company and there is almost no buying?

except AED in the last 2 days , insiders buying ??

Crypto Crude
15-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Possum,
yesterdays ann was very very positive... I will continue to hold... this is a multi bagger many times over going off current info and announcements are due in the short term... This is not necessarily a tip off to buy...
Trading volumes are very large for this company, and Im sure of it that there will be no shortage of buyers with what the company announced, I will update soon...
this year would have been my 'first house' in cash, without big market risk... Im still holding onto cash reserves... sold FAR on open...
disc AKK, LMPO, RPM, PRE
sellers are still at 20c, and I picked up 12k shares on open...
Lakeys it would appear to me that insiders are at work...
AED was taking a massive hiding two days before the company told us that production had stopped for a week...
IT was also way oversold...
.^sc

Serpie
15-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Had to wait a while for half of my order to be filled, but I'm in with 15k Shrewdy. I dont know much about this one, other than the latest 2 anns, but I like the prospect of multiple drills and constant info flow, so I'll have a wee go as well.

POSSUM THE CAT
15-02-2008, 03:34 PM
Serpie they have an email service that will send you announcements & news as soon as it is released. Have held for about 12 months and taken quite a hiding a lot of troublesome drills and dry holes.

Serpie
15-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Thanks Possum, I've just signed up.
I had a decent look at the chart, and there's a bit of heartbreak there for the long term holders. The new venture will hopefully restore some faith.
I'll grab a cuppa and have a look through the website to see what I've bought.

Crypto Crude
15-02-2008, 03:44 PM
I will divulge everything about AZZ tonight....
40 something drills before years end...
low risk drilling... BCF project...Gas...
Already drilled and discovered, waiting on new announcements... Gas flare 40m... this is a development project, not an exploration project...
short term announcement on reserves...
mini cap company...
I will consider doubling up on this one...
Poor company with a major new direction...
market risk is the biggest risk here, as we found out this morning when I bought in at a SCREAMING buy but market didnot care...
.^sc

Crypto Crude
15-02-2008, 03:50 PM
B4 I go on,
read and brake down every single word in yesterdays ann...
I go off market information...
.^sc

Serpie
15-02-2008, 03:54 PM
I hope you mean AKK Shrewd. I already know more than I want to about AZZ. You didn't buy the wrong stock did you?

Crypto Crude
15-02-2008, 04:00 PM
HAHA....
I also accidently put in AZZ, instead of AKK as the ticker code on stocknessmonster...thought it had jumped to 24c for a second...
:D
.^sc
go NZ cricket, one to win from three.

Serpie
15-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Have a look at this Shrewdy. Some good info about shale gas.

http://www.slb.com/media/services/solutions/reservoir/shale_gas.pdf

Crypto Crude
17-02-2008, 02:15 PM
hey serpie,
Good to see Austin Exploration close at 20c...
We have two wells which are currently being tested and in completion stage and we are now waiting on SHORT term total reserves ann...
40m gas flare...

What are we looking at here..?
We are looking at a stock with a Market cap of 22.5m...
we are looking at a project in early stages with a value of 200m...
we are looking at already significant drilling successes within a proven field...
we are looking at 3 more wells to be completed by middle of March...
We are looking at a development project, and change of company strategy away from Exploration activities...
we are looking at low end completion risk
we are looking at pipeline gathering system and Gas procession facilities nearly completed...
we are looking at $4-$5 for gas after nitrogen extraction and processing...
we are looking at a project for which AKK has a major stake...
So what are we looking at?.... quite alot for a mini cap...
negatives,
cash reserves low, 2million approx...
managment seem capable but they dont look like a pack of superstars...
market risk...

positives,
short term announcements to drive the stock,
last weeks amazing announcement will see plenty of buying, and raised trading volumes...
.^sc

Serpie
18-02-2008, 06:19 PM
Hey Shrewdy,
Was that you who spent $6 in the closing auction to make sure that AKK closed at 21c rather than 17.5c?
Good on ya mate. Taking one for the team.

cjh
18-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Project/ announcement looks very interesting but just not enough detail for me.

Serpie
19-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Latest post from "No Marlin" on HC. Seems to be close to the action, judging by the detail of the post:

1st and 2nd well have already been drilled.
3rd well will spud on Thursday.
4 point test on 2nd well being done tomorrow US time.
3rd well will be tested on the weekend.
1st well will be tested next week.

4 point tests take 1-2 days to complete

-end

So, according to that, test results by the end of the week.
3rd well spudding on Thusday, and will be tested over the weekend. Love these shallow drills!

Serpie
20-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Well, if "No Marlin" is a ramper (over on HC) then he/she's sucking me in!

If NM's latest claims are proved correct then AKK is leaking news big time. And the specifics are pretty specific.

I'm on the edge of my seat, and I'm either going to be very chuffed, or feel very stupid.

The latest rumour is that the testing of well 2 has gone very well, and they may have even discovered a little of the black wet stuff. All will be revealed. Watch this space.

SC - 2.5 to 1.5. It's all on the last game in ChCh.

Crypto Crude
20-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Serpie,
It wasnot me buying at 21c the other day before close... I can afford to buy more than a few dollars worth of shares...:)....
Tomorrow is a big day thats for sure....
This stock is a bagger or more in the short term Going off that report released last thursday... markets dont really seem to care and many good stocks and announcements arenot taken seriously... If AKK had strong management then I have no doubt in my mind that SP would have spike a one bagger last thur....
I am holding, but may sell into a decent spike if I can get 50% return...
.^sc

Serpie
22-02-2008, 12:25 PM
IT's oil Shrewdy!

Thanks for the head up on this one!

h2so4
22-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Its a bagger

axion
22-02-2008, 12:52 PM
Heh was going to buy into this yesterday but national banks stupid market depth wasn't showing up. :/

Serpie
22-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Thanks again Shrewdy, but I've taken my money and run.

Awesome result for AKK and the shareholders.

Back over to ADY for me to try to catch the next leg up there.

Crypto Crude
22-02-2008, 01:07 PM
what did you sell at serpie,
There wasnot a heap of info in that market announcement...
Im holding for the time being...
.^sc

seaosh
22-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Dam it. . . I bought HEY instead.

Serpie
22-02-2008, 01:16 PM
In at 19 - out at 34.5 Shrewdy. Are you trying to work out how much I owe you?

STRAT
22-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Good on ya Shrewdy :cool:. I see you are better at stock picking than dancing. Oops sorry, I mean Tennis :D

Serpie
22-02-2008, 01:28 PM
He's MUCH better at stock picking than tennis Strat. He said he wasn't going to post for 2 weeks after his destruction at the hands of Bermuda Borg and myself.

But boy, can he pick stocks!

Crypto Crude
22-02-2008, 01:43 PM
serpie,
-> no commission thanks... put a tiny amount of your profits towards buying some masking tape for Strat's mouth... Id love to see him quiet for 10minutes...:p....
Im looking for a new doubles partner...
I wont disclose bermuda's age... he runs as if his legs were 20years younger...
It is rare that you will see me go as raging as I did on any new thread...
It was all backed up by short term expected announcements...
It needed a good ramp...
.^sc

Serpie
22-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Dam it. . . I bought HEY instead.

I've only just got that Seaosh. Nice one!

Crypto Crude
22-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Serpie,
I would also Like to take profits.... Im waiting until those profits are fully realised....
at this stage Im waiting until we get an announcement which will be next week....
As Ive said there will be no shortage of buyers....
watching closely...
.^sc

Serpie
22-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Good on ya Shrewdy. It looks like it's hanging on very well. Lots of support.

I'm probably being a little too cautious, but am happy to take my stake off of the AKK table after a day like today. I must be getting old!

shasta
22-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Good on ya Shrewdy. It looks like it's hanging on very well. Lots of support.

I'm probably being a little too cautious, but am happy to take my stake off of the AKK table after a day like today. I must be getting old!

Serpie

Why not sell down & lock in some profits & retain an exposure to any further upside?

You could always use a stop loss to ensure the remaining holding doesnt retract.

I know Shrewd's more of the opinion your either "in or out" of a stock, but must say my biggest mistakes in the past have been selling out too soon.

As a blow by blow real example of what i mean, refer the FNT thread.

Serpie
22-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Conversely, my biggest mistake has been holding on to stocks for too long Shasta. Watching the price slide back after good days (dare I mention the action of a certain U stock recently - sorry, couldn't resist!).

You make good point about hedging your bets though, and stop losses are something that I've got to start considering as well. Not running any at the moment.

I've been reading a lot of Kahuna's posts over on SS, and I like the way he thinks.
He says that the higher that a SP goes, the more holder fall in love with the stock - whereas it should be the other way around. The higher it goes the less you should become attached to it (i.e. become more willing to sell).

In hindsight I should've held onto AKK for longer today (buyers now at 39c and climbing), which is why hindsight is such a wonderful thing!

Still, not going to beat myself up after a good day on the markets. They've been few and far between lately. And besides, happy to be back into ADY with 50% more shares for "free".

shasta
22-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Conversely, my biggest mistake has been holding on to stocks for too long Shasta. Watching the price slide back after good days (dare I mention the action of a certain U stock recently - sorry, couldn't resist!).

You make good point about hedging your bets though, and stop losses are something that I've got to start considering as well. Not running any at the moment.

I've been reading a lot of Kahuna's posts over on SS, and I like the way he thinks.
He says that the higher that a SP goes, the more holder fall in love with the stock - whereas it should be the other way around. The higher it goes the less you should become attached to it (i.e. become more willing to sell).

In hindsight I should've held onto AKK for longer today (buyers now at 39c and climbing), which is why hindsight is such a wonderful thing!

Still, not going to beat myself up after a good day on the markets. They've been few and far between lately. And besides, happy to be back into ADY with 50% more shares for "free".

Hey nothing wrong with taking a profit & living to fight another day! :cool:

AKK is one of many "announcement driven" oil stocks, that will likely slide back in between anns, ie will the support for the stock likely be maintained?

Kahuna is right in one respect, as a SP increases you should be looking to sell into the hype of it, as when the momentum shifts & the support stops the SP will drop (just look at ADY as a classic example!).

You don't ever want to be caught holding the baby & become a forced seller!

soulman
22-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Looks like a daytrader spike. Either it drops back to 30 cents Monday or on it's way to 65 cents sometimes next week.

Good luck to holders.

Crypto Crude
22-02-2008, 06:22 PM
sirpee,
very interesting points about this 'kahuna' over at SS...
Yes extremely important to not fall in love with a stock...
Id admit that Ive fallen in love with a stock before but I have never been sucked under with it... Information AT THAT TIME can read very positive for a company but information can change, this is what oil industry investment is all about.......its risky...
AKK is now fully set in development stage, actually confirmed last week...but new announcement to add to recent expected news ... I didnot anticipate Oil flowing, as information alluded to nothing like that...
I wouldnot say im in love with the stock... I do understand that management would not stack up with Warren Buffet and therefore would not be considered as an investment NO matter what...
I do understand that cash levels are low, as well as market risk high, which I did say.... this market risk has discounted the stock plenty, and today was an expected announement aswell as a brake out with the added bonus of oil flowed to the surface under no pressure... which wasnot expected but has been rumored for a few days...
this was a 200M project for a 20M market cap before... what is it now...
need to see flow rates...
That project just looks a whole lot better now...
my original target price was meet, today it just got extended...
From what I understand, There will not be a share placement coming to Shareholders... one will come, but not just yet.... Institutional investors will soak up an initial placement... This will dilute the Stock...
Further Announcement is coming next week.... Todays announcement was abit vague and Sirpees sellout was not a bad decision at all...
He new the risks and those risks still stand...
two days ago he told me he was happy to take 23c for a 20% return...so good on him
Soulman,
I know if you look at HC it looks like a day traders spike...
I truely believe that what was already known before todays announcement and what has been added in today makes for an exciting week coming up... oil production under no pressure and flowing to the surface for a mini, with a 200Million dollar project go ahead before today... and now 40 million market valued company with no cash and plenty of potential....
im still holding...
.^sc

soulman
22-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Due to the fact 37 mil shares traded today and there is ony 57 mil shares on issued. A lot of shares recycled throughout the day.

No speeding ticket needed here unlike URA and AKK ends up near the days high so I reckon more gains next week.

Serpie
22-02-2008, 06:49 PM
I just managed to pull that 23c sell before it opened Shrewdy! Phew.
Your knowledge of the industry will allowed you to make better informed decisions about AKK's prospect than e, so I don't doubt your decision to stay in has been well considered. And it certainly looks to be a good one judging by the close.

I had a good day with ARX doing 25% as well, so I'm going to have a wee drink to celebrate.
Have a nice weekend all.

bermuda
22-02-2008, 07:22 PM
I just managed to pull that 23c sell before it opened Shrewdy! Phew.
Your knowledge of the industry will allowed you to make better informed decisions about AKK's prospect than e, so I don't doubt your decision to stay in has been well considered. And it certainly looks to be a good one judging by the close.

I had a good day with ARX doing 25% as well, so I'm going to have a wee drink to celebrate.
Have a nice weekend all.

Serpie, you and Shrewdy are GURU'S. To think you gave me all the details last night after tennis.

I wont mention the result Shrewdy.

scorp57
22-02-2008, 08:31 PM
that sux!!! i have had a buy order in since wednesday since i read this thread...

being a new company to me, and seeing as i have other orders in too (ADY OEL BOW CVN etc etc) i thought i'll sit on 18c, and if i get it i'll consider myself lucky, if not, then i wont worry about it...

stupid me now...get home and they're 43.5c. could have paid the extra cent and bought em for 19c... idiot...

h2so4
22-02-2008, 08:47 PM
that sux!!! i have had a buy order in since wednesday since i read this thread...

being a new company to me, and seeing as i have other orders in too (ADY OEL BOW CVN etc etc) i thought i'll sit on 18c, and if i get it i'll consider myself lucky, if not, then i wont worry about it...

stupid me now...get home and they're 43.5c. could have paid the extra cent and bought em for 19c... idiot...
Thats easy fixed scorp. Dont go to work!

Best damn fun Ive had all year. Tell you what. Next time Im in,,... Ill buy you a beer.

cheers

Crypto Crude
25-02-2008, 01:03 PM
sold out...
may look to re-enter later in week before next round of news if price settles mid 30's....
.^sc

Serpie
25-02-2008, 01:48 PM
Excellent work Shrewdy. The Heinekens are on me next time we meet.

ScrappyO
25-02-2008, 03:47 PM
sold out...
may look to re-enter later in week before next round of news if price settles mid 30's....
.^sc

Looks like you have some followers bit of selling pressure has entered.

Disc.Nil

Crypto Crude
25-02-2008, 04:42 PM
1.125 bagger here...
risky stuff here as announcements are vague...
austin has plenty of short term announcements to drive it...
oil production, and flowing to the surface under no pressure is a biggie...
It just makes me wonder how much oil is flowing?, and I reckon it wont be much...for a mini oil is major and the market pounced on this one over and above what it would have because ofthe oil... the oil is heavy from what ive read...
I will be getting back in at the right price... havenot worked out what im prepared to pay just yet, something around 30c mid to low...
Im not worried if she runs...
catch you all up...
.^sc

scorp57
25-02-2008, 10:55 PM
SC- would u be prepared to jump in on a short downward spike like todays one?

i missed out on AKK by a hair last week and would still like to jump on board. u still see alot of uptrend potential?

Crypto Crude
26-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Scorp,
There is plenty of potential with AKK.. this has more wells to finish off the year than any other ASX listed spec oiler...this statement is an educated guess...
it was a project worth 200million over 5 years for a 20million MC...
its MC has risen up... Project value is now very likely to be on the increase and we just do not know by how much with unannounced flow rates, and in particular oil flow rates...
Im not concerned if I miss the next leg up, and im looking to re-enter as this will be short term announcement driven.... Some of the leverage has been taken out of this stock with its recent one day bagger but it has started to re-trace.... I'll see what happens tomorrow, and be careful with what ever it is you want to do here...
Austin Exploration came all the way down from $1... it now at least has a path back to these recent levels...
.^sc

Crypto Crude
29-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Im back in today...36c....
announcements coming next week...
.^sc

moe
29-02-2008, 01:16 PM
.^sc

picked up a few off these myself yesterday shrewdy, should be an interesting next fortnight.

Serpie
29-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Back in at 37c Shrewdy.
Let's see how we go this time.

pietrade
29-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Thanks you guys for the headsup on VPE and, especially, AKK Got in last week at 20c and again today at 36 so looking for an Oz stock to match my rocketting NZO/PPP/PRC. Cheers and 'heapsag'dluk '

h2so4
29-02-2008, 02:58 PM
.^sc

Me too. I just gotta find something to get out of:confused:

scorp57
29-02-2008, 08:21 PM
thanks for the heads up shrewd.

i am still very interested in AKK. if i can pick some up i will...

bermuda
29-02-2008, 09:32 PM
thanks for the heads up shrewd.

i am still very interested in AKK. if i can pick some up i will...

Might get some too.

Serpie
29-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Get into it Super B. You can always blame Shrewdy if it doesn't come off.

bermuda
29-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Get into it Super B. You can always blame Shrewdy if it doesn't come off.

I would never think of blaming Shrewdy. It would be my decision and my decision alone.

But isnt oil 'stock picking' with you guys ( and especially Shrewdy ) just so easy.

Long live the Sharetrader groups around NZ. And Sharecome.com.au

Serpie
29-02-2008, 10:47 PM
But isnt oil 'stock picking' with you guys ( and especially Shrewdy ) just so easy.

A top 10 finish in the February SS tipping competition would suggest that you're no slouch either Bermuda.

Shrewdy's a machine, and I'm a good listener!

bermuda
29-02-2008, 11:12 PM
A top 10 finish in the February SS tipping competition would suggest that you're no slouch either Bermuda.

Shrewdy's a machine, and I'm a good listener!

Thanks mate. Hey the cricket's good. Sri Lanka coming back strong.

I reckon that astute study of Sharescene, Sharetrader, and Hotcopper is all you need.

shasta
29-02-2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks mate. Hey the cricket's good. Sri Lanka coming back strong.

I reckon that astute study of Sharescene, Sharetrader, and Hotcopper is all you need.

Bermuda

All the "stayers" & good oil is all here on Sharetrader...:D

I don't want this site to EVER get like Hotcopper...:eek:

BTW - Am looking forward to catching up at a Chch event this year...

bermuda
29-02-2008, 11:24 PM
Bermuda

All the "stayers" & good oil is all here on Sharetrader...:D

I don't want this site to EVER get like Hotcopper...:eek:

BTW - Am looking forward to catching up at a Chch event this year...

8/162

Agree hotcopper is different but there is still stuff there to be learnt.

Still 8/162. Great cricket.

shasta
29-02-2008, 11:28 PM
8/162

Agree hotcopper is different but there is still stuff there to be learnt.

Still 8/162. Great cricket.

Mate seeing 5 aussies heading back to the hutt in such a short time :D

Bermuda - hope you're got some OEL after the great flow rates on Galoc 4 (refer NDO for announcements).

Sorry to be off topic on AKK, seems to be a nice wee oiler though arent there plenty of these & cheap in this market ...

But if Shrewds done his homework she's bound to be a goodie :)

Sumnerned
04-03-2008, 07:48 AM
I've joined in. Thanks for the info Shrewd.

Serpie
04-03-2008, 12:53 PM
Out again now Shrewdy at 41c.
A quick 11% in this market is good enough for me. May buy back in later in the day if it settles down a bit, or may sit on my hands and see what happens overnight.

moe
04-03-2008, 06:03 PM
Up and down like a yo-yo today. It will only need a half positive announcment to push it up over 40c.

Crypto Crude
04-03-2008, 07:03 PM
-HEY-
serpie text me and it sounds like hes been in and out today and now back in wanting to get out ....
yes I concede, will you be my broker?
at the moment im in and topped up at similar prices to close...
.^sc

Serpie
04-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Yep, back in Shrewdy. Looks like I was lucky enough to be watching when a pump and dump came along, and snuck out and back in on the back of that.

I've got no problem with holding AKK. These flow results are still to come, so hopefully (if they're ok!) that will provide another exit opportunity and another few cents.

I keep telling myself that I need to move to more of a cash position, but I just can't stay away!

Crypto Crude
05-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Austin is getting some exposure in some major publications including the 'oil and gas weekly'...serpant was smart yesterday because Im sure he read the same thing I did and realised that announcements aren't coming as soon as we thought...
The great thing here is that Austin is getting exposure, and abit of press...
Oil wont be flowing at mammoth rates, only two 110 barrel oil storage tankers will be arriving...

1. Wilkerson 2A the road leading to the well site is unable to be navigated due to standing water and deep mud. The engineering test crew will attempt to get a light weight testing truck to the well head late this week and into the weekend. If the well head is reachable a four point test will be completed .

2. M&M Doyle 2A It is anticipated that a Pump jack should arrive on site this week and then shortly be accompanied by two 110 barrel oil storage tanks a few days later. When connected to the well head oil will be pumped and reported accordingly

3. Harlin Stice 2A - drilling is planned to restart at this well on Wed... The drilling equipment is already on site and expectations for a 4-6 day drilling time will commence. Flow testing will occur shortly after reaching the target depth.

4. Houchins this is the fourth well to be drilled by Austin and is schedule for spud toward the end of the week.
.^sc

Crypto Crude
05-03-2008, 12:06 PM
I have to go away for awhile...
If anybody wants to contact me you can send me a personal message or an email at michael.f@netaccess.co.nz
I will try my best to make timely responses...
lata all....
and catch you all up...
.^sc

remy
06-03-2008, 02:33 PM
down 2c to 33c today, good time to make an inital purchase, or would be it be best to wait a little while and see what happens?

Serpie
14-03-2008, 10:30 AM
We should be due for an announcement today. Perhaps flow rates and an indication of reserve size for the first 2 wells, and drilling updates on 3 and 4. Depends on how the weather has been over there.

Serpie
14-03-2008, 11:46 AM
According to HC Monday's the day for results now, and it will be 3 wells tested rather than 2.

Crypto Crude
15-03-2008, 02:10 PM
serpie,
Yes this is the big week with flow rates... I was previously informed that Flow rate testing was going to take place Wednesday US time and from this they must be complete now, and early an announcement next week / early next week
ANN out yesterday-The terms proposed under the letter of intent are not overly favourable for us shareholders... BUT- cash outflow risk has been removed and Its positive enough for all costs to be covered...
Its One more thing thats been ticked off...
The guys that run Austin are investment bankers and this deal favours the incoming investment Group....Im not sure of any connection between the two...
.... I will sell this week if I dont like what I see through flow rates...
I cannot speculate on What they will be...
Theres every chance that the numbers maynot look impressive when we get them, but it will be the shear number of wells That will pepper the revenue column when many production stages begin... A couple of great flowing wells could give this one a major rerate...
Im going to trade this stock... Management are a bunch of Investment bankers and im not absolutely convinced they have our very best interests at heart.... theres been multiple announcements due for weeks... results due from the 3rd well etc..

Things seem to be slow going at the moment and we have been waiting weeks... This week we will have a much better idea as to if the company has a Path back to $1 SP upon flow rates...I personally feel that developing a proven resource is the way to go... its less risk... up to or more than $200million over 5 years for a mini...
Natural Gas prices are rolling on two year highs...
Next week SP could be much higher...
This is still a good investment going off information at this moment...
Im out...
.^sc

Serpie
15-03-2008, 02:41 PM
I was starting to go the other way on AKK Shrewd - thinking about going a little bit longer on this one.
As you say - the sheer number of wells is what will add value, and with 40+ wells going in this year there may be some longer term value.
If it spikes I'm out, but if it trickles I'll stay put.

13mmcf/d well for BUR just announced SC - might be due for a turnaround (but that's for another thread).

Crypto Crude
16-03-2008, 12:23 PM
serpie and others...
Here I have done some research and the letter of intent deal is not good news for shareholders....but there is news coming which will easily offset this and I will continue to hold until flow rates are announced...
Listen up....
after initially just glancing over the $5million funding package and then Re-reading the deal in more detail, ive discovered that the $5million is the worst possible outcome that I could imagine for us shareholders... BUT, getting the $5m up front was very important...
This $5m letter of intent could cost shareholders up to $39.35million dollars I reckon.....or something like 20cents per share...
Under my workings I have assumed that Park city will create $200 million for the company over 5 years, so it is still good news for us...
Here are the three key conditions of the deal and their costs..

1-Private investor to recieve up to 10million over 3 years....
OK, Ive calculated the present value of 3.33M paid each year with a 12% discount rate and I come up with an actual cost of 8million dollars

2-16,828,969 million Options exerciseable at 25c...
SO the value of these options are worth $1.6million now in real terms of .35-.25= 10c*16million shares (if converted)...also dilution impact.... worth 12.6million with a SP of $1 which is what this stock is potentially going to be worth on this project...(maybe slightly bullish there-depends on flow rates...

3-over ridding royalty at 9.375%....
200 million dollar project... thats 18.75million dollars...

so add 1,2,3 up your get 8m+1.6m+18.75m=$27.75m with options at current payoff...

or 8m+12.6m+18.75m=$39.35m for a 5 million dollar loan on possible option payoff....

we are giving up something like 20cents per share for this 5m advance for a big project...
Big Big announcements are coming which will see a rising SP...
This letter of intent has been in the market place for a few days now and we have seen virtually no selling off... Has the market missed something here?
There are very short term flow rate announcements coming and These will offset a fallout from this deal...
This is otherwise an awesome stock.....
.^sc

Serpie
16-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Huge reward for the investor if AKK takes of Shrewd. They're putting $5M on the line, and they've put it on a company operating in a risky industry, so they would want a big payback.

I would've thought that AKK would have to reveal who was behind this investment group. If directors or management are not "at arms length" then this could be seen to be insider trading could it not?

As little fish we just have to hope that the SP does go to $1 as suggested, and that we can get our share of the action along the way.

20 years from now you'll be that $5M investor Shrewd, and all of the young fellas will be grumbling that you're getting an unfair slice of the pie.

Crypto Crude
16-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Dont get me wrong serpie,
Im still bullish on Austin... This week we are going to see Austin auctioned
and the bidders will chase when we get announcements...
... since I rebought back in at 36c, ive topped up twice...
I guess in my example the Private investor only stands to make large if we make large and I reckon Park city will provide us with the goods aswell as the private investor...
.^sc

Serpie
16-03-2008, 09:57 PM
Bought some more myself last week Shrewdness. Only a few though.

This spiked because of the mention of oil last time. I hope it doesn't fall because of minimal oil content in tomorrow's announcement. AKK is a gas company - not an oil company. If we get 3bopd of oil to pay for the tea and biscuits then that's a bonus.
Good luck!

remy
17-03-2008, 03:17 PM
up to 39c ! not sure if i should quit while im ahead or stay in

Crypto Crude
17-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Remy,
Chill out my friend... crack a woody and wait for the next set of news...
Serpie is right, Austin have confirmed Flow test will be announced within 48hours... yeeeeaaa haarrrr.....
New You Tube Video out...
go check it out...

March 10 - 16

Drilling of the Houchin well was paused due to poor weather and will begin again on the 17th. The Wilkerson 2A well head was reached for testing late on the 16th and the company is expecting the test results within 48 hours.

March 17 - 23

The company expects to flow test two additional wells this week and complete the drilling of the fourth well, Houchins. Delivery of the pump jack and storage tanks to the Doyle well site is also expected.
.^sc

remy
17-03-2008, 06:52 PM
thanks for your advice shrwed, however i had a tui instead ;)

up to 40c today hopefully 50 buy the end of the week..

Serpie
20-03-2008, 10:24 AM
According to HC Monday's the day for results now, and it will be 3 wells tested rather than 2.

This is getting embarassing. Ok - TODAY there will be an announcement.

I hope.

yogi-in-oz
20-03-2008, 11:37 AM
This is getting embarassing. Ok - TODAY there will be an announcement.

I hope.

-----

:)

Hi folks,

..... would normally be looking for a positive announcement from AKK
on 21-24033008 ... given that it's Easter, that will likely slow the
reporting process down to 25032008.

Even though the news may be good, the resultant spike in price
may be shortlived and trading will likely be flat, until the next
positive cycles in April 2008:

21-24032008 ... positive light on AKK

04042008 ... more positive news expected here

08042008 ... another positive cycle (finances?)

18-22042008 ... 2 cycles ... negative news expected.

02052008 ... negative cycle

05052008 ... minor and positive news expected here

13-15052008 ... aggressive rally expected here

23052008 ... minor and positive light

26-27052008 ... minor and positive

Looking ahead, July 2008 should also be a good month for AKK.

More later.

Happy Easter.

have a great weekend

paul

=====

Crypto Crude
20-03-2008, 02:01 PM
serpie-This is getting embarassing. Ok - TODAY there will be an announcement.

HAHAHA you savage cat...
dont you worry dude, everything will be just great here...
today, tuesday, wednesday... whatever...
Austins got my biggest holdings out of all those on my Disc list...
My dad is in at 35c average... It is rare for him to buy my pick, so Ive made sure he's getting into a winner... Hes listened to me spout on about this since 20c...
This stock will perform in any market... alittle dissapointed to give up 45million to the incoming investor...
show me another bagger...
3 wells so far which will become producers ...
.^sc

Crypto Crude
24-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Serpie,
I Had a solid weekend away... A town is now pumping for the up and coming Regional A Town Event... The bar has been set...:D.... You show these aucks at the regional event...
Hung out with Seaosh and mysterybox on Sat nite and Seaosh is a professional Cocktail specialist... got home at dawn...
anyway,
The stage is set for Austin this week... Keep your eyes on the screen, tomorrow in particular...brace yourself for a week which should bring a few announcements on the project, drilling announcements, including flow testing... who cares about the DOW....
Very exciting times ahead...
Waiting for flow rates from a few wells to see if we have a Really great stock on our hands...
all indicators point to a rising SP...
Gas flare from the 1st well was like 40feet...
This is a very good signal... wells are flowing oil... two of them...
early expectations have been exceeded...

The great thing about this sort of investment is that we have supreme risk return going on here... The difference between the possible up and down Leans to an expected probability of a SP above what it is now...
The main idea is that it will either be up or down... expected probability only works properly over a large amount of trails and we only have one shot... expected probability still points up...

From what I understand so far, is that we have 2 confirmed producers...And 3 producers from what Ive been told... 4 wells have been drilled so far, and one could come through and dissapoint which would be alittle concern for this developing project...
This sort of company would hold off bad news... they have done that because it only takes 7-10days to complete these wells and announcements were due weeks ago....
Impressive news (which is what I expect will happen) Will cancel out an abandoned well...Im speculating here, Austin has delayed announcements so that themselves or others can accumulate stock... we have evidently seen this with Robot trading, the degree of this robot seller is new in this game to me... last week we saw ridiculous selling pressure come in from parcels worth $80 or less....... very miniminal volume transactions all the time pushing on the buy side and manipulating the price and sell orders.....
What I do from here will depend on announcements at that time...
Best chance before next leg up is to buy on open tomorrow, or wait to see what happens after 10minutes of trading...I am not doing anything until we get announcements...
on Thursday we saw no trading in the last two hours of the session...
buyers were at 41c...sellers were firm at 42.5c....
later...
.^sc

Serpie
25-03-2008, 10:28 AM
Shrewd,

Sounds like the Auckland locals looked after you nicely, as always.

I was watching that robot trading last week. Fascinating. I've never watched one closely before but you could just about set your watch by the AKK one. It's nice to know that someone thinks AKK is worth the effort.

After calling for an announcement from AKK every day last week I'm going to give up. I;ve got no experience with flow rates from shale gas, so I'm not sure what to expect here. Not expecting much oil as previously mentioned.

Will have a good look at any announcements before making any bold statements. Good luck today!

Crypto Crude
25-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Serpie,
Hahaha... too much HC in your diet... yes we were expecting announcements every day last week, and I heard last week that there were thunder storms over Park City...
Mid Last week a company announcement said that news was coming within 48hours and it was put somewhere on Austins web page, and I also posted it here....
I too cannot confirm announcements today... it just seems like a logical thing because these wells can be drilling and completed quickly and they should have all been completed now...
I guess the wheather has caused a sliding scale...Announcements are imminent...
pre open looks like a 41cent open...
bring this on...
.^sc

Serpie
25-03-2008, 12:31 PM
I kicked a few out (25%) at 44.5 Shrewd. They were the ones that I got at 33.5 last week.
Just wanted a hedge against a possible "average" announcement.

You must be on holiday today?

Mysterybox
25-03-2008, 01:48 PM
So exciting :) am following. Am only papertrading but would have made a 7% return so far.

Serpie
25-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Good stuff Mysterybox.
7% in this market, in a short time, is good going. And a lot more fun than a savings account.
Welcome to the boards.

Mysterybox
25-03-2008, 02:08 PM
Thanks, sure is more exciting than a savings account :p

remy
25-03-2008, 02:22 PM
I kicked a few out (25%) at 44.5 Shrewd. They were the ones that I got at 33.5 last week.
Just wanted a hedge against a possible "average" announcement.

You must be on holiday today?

just about did the same at 45.5 but might hang on a bit longer

remy
25-03-2008, 02:59 PM
results are finally out!

Wysiwyg
25-03-2008, 07:10 PM
The oiler i`m holding cracked a well at 2 mmcfgd (million, not thousand)and it went backwards.You know the one Serpie.Work that out.

Serpie
25-03-2008, 09:57 PM
The oiler i`m holding cracked a well at 2 mmcfgd (million, not thousand)and it went backwards.You know the one Serpie.Work that out.

I'm assuming it's the same one that went backwards today (a day that saw the ASX leap out of the blocks) despite announcing just a few days ago that it's last well was limited to 10mmcf/d because that's all that the distribution pipework could handle!
Go figure.

Wysiwyg
25-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Yep, i almost flung today with the recent response to positive well results.Just going to check the meaning of patients again :o and then run a check for vodou or spells.:cool:

Mysterybox
25-03-2008, 11:57 PM
I am so confused, the announcement today appeard positive?

axion
26-03-2008, 12:04 AM
It was. But I guess people were expecting another well with some random oil spouting out like last time (which iirc was just a freak thing)

Serpie
26-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Too much expectation I think.

Everyone wanted to hear that they had 3 producing gas wells, with a bit of oil thrown in for good measure.
The good news is that they've still got to announce the results from wells 2-4, of which No2 was the most promising, and had oil.

Rumour has it that 2 out of the 3 are commercial, and an announcement on those can be expected within the next few days.

Yesterday afternoon I bought back all the shares that I sold in the morning, and a few more. Lots of activity at AKK this year, and this was only well No 1 of 40+.

remy
26-03-2008, 11:12 AM
nice going serpie.. i was thinking how awsome it would be if you could of sold out and 45.5 then buy them back at 34.5 all in a matter of about 30 minutes

Serpie
26-03-2008, 12:24 PM
I only traded a few AKK Remy, so I would've rather it stayed at 45.5, or even 41.

My portfolio was a sea of red yesterday, when the ASX was flying. Day trading AKK was my only gain for the day. Hopefully it's a bit more stable today.

Crypto Crude
26-03-2008, 12:37 PM
flow rates are decisively average from the first well...
I will wait for all the expected announcements to come and then look to sell everything...
.^sc

Crypto Crude
27-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Heres the announcement of 3 producers...
3rd well (aus-tex PC3)- I will call AT3 for short.... came in 320MCF/Day at absolute max...
still fairly low, but through acidizing treatment, flow rates can double or triple...
AT2 flowed oil and gas, waiting on flow rates here...
AT5 is drilling...
The value of these flow rates arenot mind boggling... There is no other Small ASX oiler that is drilling this amount of wells this year in any project, let alone a developing project (with high success rate)....
As I said, I will wait for all the initial wells to be completed, flow tested, acidized...
and then I will make a judgement...
plenty of upside with 44wells this year...
.^sc

Crypto Crude
27-03-2008, 11:44 AM
strong open coming...
.^sc

remy
27-03-2008, 06:36 PM
once again it starts the day well then fizz out at the end, seems to be coming a growing trend!

Serpie
27-03-2008, 07:43 PM
I'm out. Not sure of the upside or the downside from here, so I'll watch for a bit.
Good luck holders

Mysterybox
29-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Regained some ground today, wishing I bought in at 35.5 >.>''

Crypto Crude
30-03-2008, 07:17 PM
Acid treatment of the three successful wells to date are expected to go ahead late April at a good guess... What basically happens here is they seal the well for a fews days and let the pressure build up from the stimulation to fracture and open up more gas pockets...Through this Austin will be able to achieve much much high flow rates of Gas...read the annoucements...
these targets are possible...
Park city is a large field... 60wells have been drilled their before Austin took over major partnership role and all the numbers in the initial park city report validate this----> $200million valued project were taken by averaging the performance of these previously drilled wells... (this includes acid Stimulation)....
The $200million will take time to collect, in a raging market this stock is a major goer... im just not sure under current market situation that Im prepared to hold for the forseeable future... I willnot lock myself into this or any stock...average re-entry price for me is approx 36c...
.^sc

Crypto Crude
31-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Breakout alert...
new announcement...
More oil and gas....
developing project here....
.^sc

Crypto Crude
31-03-2008, 04:21 PM
massive seller just came through...
:(<---sc

POSSUM THE CAT
31-03-2008, 04:26 PM
SHREWD Would it be ANZ BANK or Merrills liquidating opes prime

Crypto Crude
31-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Im not really sure why you are asking me and why on this thread...
Ive not really studied indepth the whole Ohh pisss Prime issue.....
This artcile may help...
http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/ASIC-moves-on-1bn-Opes-Prime-collapse-D8QJH?OpenDocument
big selling pressure... poor little Austin took a mini hit after that announcement...
i thought it read pretty positive...
.^sc

POSSUM THE CAT
31-03-2008, 05:19 PM
SHREWD was just my thoughts if amongst the mess they held AKK shares when a very positive announcement was made it would be a good opportunity to sell a large quantity without upsetting the price to much. Thought you might have had some insight into the seller

remy
31-03-2008, 05:53 PM
down to 38c after what i thought was a positive announcment as well..

Crypto Crude
31-03-2008, 07:40 PM
possum the cat...
Oh I see your point... I dont think there is any connection with ohh piss prime...
It is not the first time Austin has had a sell off after good anns...
This stock is a day traders delight... we see the stock rise up on days when theres no announcements and fairly often a falling SP on ann days...
There was also a major mistake in the ann today...
reported a 30m oil column, when it was only 3m in two zones...
This may have unsettled a few...
at one stage this afternoon for about 5 mins I was climbing up the walls in excitement... (prob around the time of my post):D...
when the ann came, the buy side was filling up big...
massive selling pressure in the afternoon on good results...
prob gap up over the next few days...
.^sc

Serpie
31-03-2008, 10:14 PM
I believe that Opes Prime had very limited involvement with micro/mini caps. Most of their exposure was with the blue chips, especially the banks, and some mid caps.

I think that (possibly) some big punters spotted the anomoly between the 30m / 3m oil column and got spooked. Kenny's going to get slapped for that wee slip up.

The big picture is that they've drilled 7 and had success with all of them, and AKK could easily have closed at 40c today.

Tomorrow should bring an announcement clarifying the size of the oil column, so it will be interesting to see how the market treats that. Seems to already be factored in though.

bermuda
31-03-2008, 10:34 PM
I believe that Opes Prime had very limited involvement with micro/mini caps. Most of their exposure was with the blue chips, especially the banks, and some mid caps.

I think that (possibly) some big punters spotted the anomoly between the 30m / 3m oil column and got spooked. Kenny's going to get slapped for that wee slip up.

The big picture is that they've drilled 7 and had success with all of them, and AKK could easily have closed at 40c today.

Tomorrow should bring an announcement clarifying the size of the oil column, so it will be interesting to see how the market treats that. Seems to already be factored in though.

Serpie, we need to set a day with Shrewd's approval, for our next meeting. I am in Aussie till about the 15th May so can I leave it to you bearing in mind it is at my place.( free beers on RPM!!...Heinekens ,Light,...let me know if anyone wants some others and I will arrange)

Hey , but seriously, I have been a little bit burnt by Tex, which I should never have bought. I owned Arrow , bought Bow and then thought I needed a target.lol

But Target or Burleson or Austin aint got nothing on these CSG plays. I am sure if you research it you will agree. I am getting out of Target to get some more Roma.

The Indians are coming!!!

Crypto Crude
31-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Serpie, we need to set a day with Shrewd's approval, for our next meeting. I am in Aussie till about the 15th May so can I leave it to you bearing in mind it is at my place.( free beers on RPM!!...Heinekens ,Light,...let me know if anyone wants some others and I will arrange)

Hey , but seriously, I have been a little bit burnt by Tex, which I should never have bought. I owned Arrow , bought Bow and then thought I needed a target.lol

But Target or Burleson or Austin aint got nothing on these CSG plays. I am sure if you research it you will agree. I am getting out of Target to get some more Roma.

The Indians are coming!!!

Serpie,
You talk to Oiler and others at the A town regional meeting and work him and any others into the picture... we will crash heads when you get back...

captain B,
You had plenty of time to get out of TEX.. it rose up over 100%...
also,
Austin maynot have much on these CSG plays, yes... but Little Austin has made me bigger returns...:p... theres plenty in this stock, may have to be abit more patient...

Im alittle dubious of this company.. information seems to leak from this ship like a mother f***er... its not good...
.^sc

remy
01-04-2008, 04:42 PM
average re-entry price for me is approx 36c...

you get anymore shares today shrewd?

Crypto Crude
01-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Remy,
Im looking in a new direction now...
spotted a few beauties... not for the faint hearted though....
near term well just north Of Christchurch...
shhhh.....
...I havenot been buying today... This stock is a stock to be held
within the context of a portfolio and it wont be taking up more space...
The on market funds ive allowed are fixed, and wont change...
I have addressed my concerns of these directors... they are a shady bunch of investment bankers...this ship leaks info...
I dont like that...
I do like this story but it is going to take longer to unfold....
I hoped to have made a 3 bagger and bolt from the stable.....
All on track for later this year, 20 wells... production.... acid stimulation....
60cents...Yup.... market could take all this away...
Time is of the essence ive felt... three years ago this stock would have made any man happy...
but in this market of discounting stocks has made me dubious to even make picks let alone continuation of one that has performed...
. Many specs if not most spec oilers have been re-rated 50%... Large producers are a different story, and special stocks are excluded from this list...
I will make an effort to post the revenues per well...
At this stage its rather pointless because of Acid stimulation and the major effect it will have on cashflows...
.^sc

bermuda
01-04-2008, 10:50 PM
Remy,
Im looking in a new direction now...
spotted a few beauties... not for the faint hearted though....
near term well just north Of Christchurch...
shhhh.....
...I havenot been buying today... This stock is a stock to be held
within the context of a portfolio and it wont be taking up more space...
The on market funds ive allowed are fixed, and wont change...
I have addressed my concerns of these directors... they are a shady bunch of investment bankers...this ship leaks info...
I dont like that...
I do like this story but it is going to take longer to unfold....
I hoped to have made a 3 bagger and bolt from the stable.....
All on track for later this year, 20 wells... production.... acid stimulation....
60cents...Yup.... market could take all this away...

is of the essence ive felt... three years ago this stock would have made any man happy...
but in this market of discounting stocks has made me dubious to even make picks let alone continuation of one that has performed...
. Many specs if not most spec oilers have been re-rated 50%... Large producers are a different story, and special stocks are excluded from this list...
I will make an effort to post the revenues per well...
At this stage its rather pointless because of Acid stimulation and the major effect it will have on cashflows...
.^sc

Shrewdy,
Your girlfreind's not called Kate is she?

Crypto Crude
01-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Oh god damn... you better not get me in trouble here...
for-real.....kate is a pretty name... KC.... back yard, onshore drilling like this is rare from my experience....... in 6 weeks Tui is nothing but a scratch on the back if kate is exploding in our back garden.... Microscopic cap with cash and monster target....
Risk return stuff... im putting 1k into this story (hopefully) tommorrow...
hoping that it falls so I can double up around 6 cents....
This stock could be priced around 10-12cents at top of well... chance to sell half and free ride....
.^sc

Corporate
02-04-2008, 05:29 AM
Oh god damn... you better not get me in trouble here...
for-real.....kate is a pretty name... KC.... back yard, onshore drilling like this is rare from my experience....... in 6 weeks Tui is nothing but a scratch on the back if kate is exploding in our back garden.... Microscopic cap with cash and monster target....
Risk return stuff... im putting 1k into this story (hopefully) tommorrow...
hoping that it falls so I can double up around 6 cents....
This stock could be priced around 10-12cents at top of well... chance to sell half and free ride....
.^sc

arh I know the company you are talking about. But can't remember name or ticker.....?

Crypto Crude
02-04-2008, 12:49 PM
GGX...
I have a homemade stop loss system... and Im selling the lot at 30c if it hits...things have to be flaming mad if that happens...
.^sc

Serpie
02-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Tighten up those stops Shrewd. What's wrong with 35c? You can always buy back in again. $30 out, $30 back in. What's $60 in the big scheme of things?

I watched BUR go from 38.5c to 10c, and they did nothing wrong operationally (Luckily I sold most of mine at 37.5, but not because of a stop loss system - I just got spooked by holding too much value in BUR).

But the same thing could happen to AKK. I'm not downramping it, but it happens. AKK have had a great run, but what if they've had their 15 seconds of fame? Like BUR they could just slip quietly back down the slide again, but never in such a dramatic way that slaps the holder across the face and says GET OUT!
AKK will keep having successful drills, but they're not connecting for sales until June. Plenty of time. And if they do hit a genuine 30m oil column (as opposed to filling a 30m test tube while drilling) then that's just bad luck.

Got to keep those stops tight, even if it means you miss a spike. Rule number 1 - don't lose money. Be ruthless Brother! You know all this.

remy
03-04-2008, 05:07 PM

shrewd or anyone else, any idea what will be in the announcment tomorrow (if it actually comes tomorrow)

Crypto Crude
04-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Congratulations Yogi...
The news is ok... but not majorly positive... Ive explained the letter of intent deal and its still in place... so not positive in My view...This deal could skim up to 20cents off the future value of the SP...
putting that issue aside,
Company is drilling well after well of producers ... the stock is range bound... It is the accumulation of many wells which is the driver, and that will take time... Acid Stimulation will be a big SP driver which is going ahead within 30days and takes two days to complete...
First production hopefully within a month after that.. and constant drilling between now and then....
Incentive for early production with Private investor not taking royalty this year...
I said a few pages back that I heard one of the wells was not looking so good... AT-4 possibly... i really dont know what to expect, maybe just lower flow rates... maybe im completely wrong altogether...Ive been wondering if this is the reason for the sell off and at this stage im going to hold through...
.... oil flow rates still to come from two wells, which will likely be minor....
GGX starting to takeoff...
yeeeaaarrrrhhhh harrrhhh...
.^sc

yogi-in-oz
04-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Posted 19032008:

Hi folks,

More later.

Happy Easter.

have a great weekend

paul

=====

Hi folks,

AKK ... news comes in, right on time ... and has rallied over 7% today.

Sure looks positive from this end ..... we'll gratefully accept another
7% on our money, any day of the week ..... :)

have a great weekend

paul

=====

Crypto Crude
05-04-2008, 11:49 AM
sounds like your holding this stock Yogi?
are you?
.^sc

remy
10-04-2008, 09:24 PM
sounds like your holding this stock Yogi?
are you?
.^sc

AKK is starting to kill my porfolio, not sure if i should keep holding or what not sure why this stock hasnt taken off yet :S, dont want this to be another BUR like mentioned above, guess im just being a bit impatient, the announcment today didnt make any sense to me being a newbie, can anyone here perhaps enlighten me?

Serpie
10-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Gidday Remy,

Today's ann was regarding the release of shares from ASX imposed escrow. This explanation may help:

"ASX listing rules provide that in certain circumstances securities issued to investors before a public float are "locked" in escrow for a prescribed period after the float to ensure that persons involved in the promotion of the float, and whose involvement is a factor in the pricing of the securities, cannot walk away with a quick profit once the company lists".

According to an AKK announcement on 19/07/06 the 2.5M shares that were released today could actually have been released from February - May 2007.

So why have they been released now? That's the question.

yogi-in-oz
11-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Posted 19032008

Hi folks,

More later.

Happy Easter.

have a great weekend

paul

=====

Hi folks,

AKK ... more gas at Park City, totalling 79 feet of payzone ... this news is a little
later than expected, but it is still positive news for AKK holders ..... :)

have a great weekend

paul

=====

remy
14-04-2008, 08:45 PM
cheers yogi, this stock doesnt like to seem to stay above the 32-34c it gets there then always dives down in the afternoon, even with positive announcements, is a very predictable stock atm with its cycles. Im still a bit bemused why this stock took a dive for no apparent reason then never seemed to recover at all.. wishing i got out the same day is serpie did, was was so close to clicking the sell at market price button >_< guess will have to wait a month or so to get it back in to the mid 40's again??

Crypto Crude
14-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Remy,
I Hate this stock...
Info seeps from this company like a Mother F....
People are getting info that I dont get, or get info that is then passed onto me...I dont know what the hell is going on... what drill we are up to... I now donot fell in charge of this investment....
I felt pretty good just prior to first flow rate announcements, Ive changed with the changed perception of flow rates...
I may change my views back on acid stimulation...
Management are a bunch of Investment banking Jerk flaps...
Project is good...Worth $200million plus for a mini cap... Only reason why im hanging around...
Im holding for the time being...
will see how SP reacts to Acid stimulation and then prob bounce...
I sold a few around 35c mark as serpie suggested...
.^sc

yogi-in-oz
02-05-2008, 06:32 PM

Hi folks,

AKK ... will be alert for positive news on Monday 05052008,
with some further positive cycles, later this month:

05052008 ... positive news expected

14-15052008 ... short, aggressive rally ... ???

23052008 ... minor and positive light on AKK

27052008 ... minor and positive ... finances???

..... expecting July 2008 to be a good month for AKK, as well ... :)

have a great day

paul

P.S. ..... holding AKK

==

Crypto Crude
09-05-2008, 02:04 PM
Im not taking up SPP...
Ive sold about 80% of my holdings already...
hanging onto a few for abit of diversification...:D
Management really bite here...
I dont trust them...
and when you dont trust anyone, then it doesnot matter if the stock performs or not...
They line their own pockets...
I still think this company will perform...
.^sc

yogi-in-oz
10-05-2008, 07:27 PM
Posted 19032008:

Hi folks,

More later.

Happy Easter.

have a great weekend

paul

=====

Hi folks,

AKK ... nice hammer at the end of a price slide, with
increased volume ... would like to see a test of Friday's
low early this week, to give us a better downside candle
count, but that may not happen.

As per post above, expecting a rally mid-week, as an aggressive positive
cycle comes into play ... :

"13-15052008 ... aggressive rally expected here"

http://forum.incrediblecharts.com/messages/8/akkupdate09052008-1572000.pdf

A close above 38 cents, with volume may signal a
breakout for the next upleg, with a price target
around 63 cents.

have a great weekend

paul

P.S. ... MAK = a big positive move this week, to surprise the market???

=====

Crypto Crude
22-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Today I sold down most of my holdings in Austin so that I can make room for the SPP at 31cents... I dont want to double my position, happy to sell at 37 and rebuy at 31......
what are others doing?
buying to top up?, or selling down to maintain current holdings?
Yogi, last night something truely amazing happened, I want to discuss it with you on the Yogi Thread...
I will write it up shortly...
.^sc

axion
22-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Thinking of selling out and then rebuying in the SPP. Although I'm a bit worried about what might happen during the time I can't do anything with the shares, although it's only 20 days or so.

dartMonkey
29-05-2008, 07:27 PM
It'll be an interesting day tomorrow.
Is it going to hit resistance again or will it be the next leg up?

Crypto Crude
29-05-2008, 10:58 PM
dart monkey...
Tomorrow is going to be a good day and everything is pointing to a big rise... This has taken much more time than I thought it would take to make a few baggers.. we are now on the brink and im holding a few shares plus my full entitlements to SPP $5k at 31c...which got sent a few days ago... I sold a few shares to pay for the SPP and added abit of cash, sold a few at 35, a few at 33 and a few at 37.....
Why has it taken so long to rise?
Early on all indications pointed to a share valued at $1...

Poor management has held this back...
Very dissapointed in lack of disclosure.....
Im always the last person to find out whats happening and it damn pisses me off... Those HC boys have all the news at their finger tips... and I got none, I get scraps off the table... I pretty much dont give a toss anymore... I got my other stocks which are far better...
Those Managers screwed us over with the letter of intent deal and Ive never forgotten how bad it read... They are so crap those managers I actually cant remember any of their names...:D I care not to remember...

Very good project as Ive also said...
This will perform...
I will continue to hold as im chasing those $$$...
show me the money...
Managers are running a business here and so am I...
I dream of some day being able to attack the buy side and dump this share into oblivion... buy up a big stake and dump the share to 10c...
Id do it just coz I was mad... haha...
.^sc

axion
29-05-2008, 11:45 PM
I think the main problem has been the leaky ship we have noticed exists time and time again a day before announcements. From what I've seen they've had nothing but success yet the share has been trading inside a range since it doubled from 20c. Which this of course is the company's fault.

Shrewd re: your last comment... I spent Sunday reading about Daniel Loeb (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Loeb). Basically a hedge fund manager who uses about 10% of the fund for 'shareholder activism', his letters which he sends with his 13D filings are pretty funny (13D being the filing they must make when they become a substantial holder in a company.)

http://feeds.feedburner.com/LoebWire -- start at the bottom and read up

I think it'd be hilarious doing what this guy does. lol. (I'm still reading about him going through the sec filings myself and finding letter which didn't make the cut to get on loebwire)

POSSUM THE CAT
30-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Anybody have any further thoughts on this company. Announcement in last few days

Crypto Crude
05-08-2008, 05:22 PM
I sold out all my AKK holdings today... 20c to 42.5c.... re-entered at 36c... sold at 35c average (to take up SPP at 31c).... sold out at 21c... somewhere around 15-16c average....
the silly thing about what happened was the fact that in the end I called it, I said how bad management were etc... and yet I still held...
I should have listened to my own sentiment...
The main reason I continued to hold on was because the Park City project is worth $1 per share (back of envelope), it was/and still is low risk drilling and I know its a good project but im not losing my shirt on it...
40c->35c->30c->25c->20c, hit 19c and then I thought thats it... no more....
Real real good project, management dont know what they are doing though...Austin looking to diversfy into South Australian drilling program next year is a joke...
They will most likely waste all the future revenues from this great project of park city....
420 MCF ann was a joke...(currently only a couple of thousand worth per day in revenues)...they stuffed acid stimulation up... they bungled plant produciton capacity... they are a joke and I knew it....
This was the type of project that would perform in any market if managed properly... in saying that--->the Market has discounted this project further, and markets could discount this even more....
AKK could go either way, for the first time ever (well maybe when I held URA also), I felt damn annoyed to the bones about what was happened (which was not much) so selling makes me feel at ease, big weight lifted off my shoulders... I can RIP knowing that CUE will perform, with multiple chances of explosion through big target exploration drilling...
I will be happy if austin performs or if it does not perform....

... valuable lesson, management is paramount...
I learnt this the hard way and still came out on top... WHN is in the same sort of boat......
good projects, bad management...
later all...
.^sc

Crypto Crude
10-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Austin sellers now at 6 cents...
so glad I sold this one...
This stock would have fallen regardless of what happened on the markets...
Park City was and IS a good project...
Its just being run by a bunch of crooks...
It was clear when the SP fell to 20c that this was the case...
Oh well, I hope others arent in here anymore...

Serpie did well to sell on that one bagger day and not reenter...
.^sc

Serpie
10-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Serpie did well to sell on that one bagger day and not reenter.

It all seemed so easy back then didn't it Shrewdy. Different landscape now.
Give 'em hell in 'Vegas my friend.

Crypto Crude
10-12-2008, 04:58 PM
wow that was quick serpie...
I got into this because Park City was great potential and a low risk project... Last time I heard, they had drilled 18 successful producers in a row...
And look at it.... they cant connect them... and they stuffed it all up...
RET is a shambles...

You know, if you want something done, you got to do it yourself, Austin Management might aswell play kick ball for all they know...
.^sc

Serpie
10-12-2008, 05:05 PM
RET is a shambles - oh yeah!
The gas is there, so they've just got to keep drilling and plugging and hope that someday they can realise the revenue.
Either that or just sell it to Sentient like everyone else.

dartMonkey
13-07-2009, 01:03 PM
I'm not in this anymore but is anybody keeping an eye on this?
Good that they've sorted the litigation but they're looking at another cap raising - after the last fiasco?

Crypto Crude
13-07-2009, 10:27 PM
hey dartmonkey,
Im glad you sold...
this stock wont be around in a few years...
there is going to be a lot of consolidation of ASX oilers in US onshore, Gulf of Mexico permits/assets... and im afraid to say, most of these companies are going to be left out, and wont survive......

in these market times, its all about quality oilers with quality projects...
having potentially large projects alone, just does not cut it anymore... it needs to be backed up by a strong board...
great project plus crap management (crooks) equals bad project...

I had to give back a chunk of my profits to realise that...
it was very hard at the time to sell this stock that had a path to one dollar, when it was trading at 20 cents...
This company is an embarrassment... URA is a better investment...
.^sc

ScrappyO
14-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Ann out...might be an interesting watch tomorrow.

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=00968710

dartMonkey
15-07-2009, 05:46 PM
I agree with ya Shrewdy.
Rightly or wrongly, I just can't bring myself to go near it.
30 % up so far today ... lol

dartMonkey
17-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Shrewdy,
Maybe we should put aside fundamentals ...
and technical analysis ...
and base our decisions on people acting like monkeys.
D&^n near 100% in 2 days.
Only joking.
Still wouldn't go near it.
I'd rather sleep at night.

drillfix
17-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Shrewdy,
Maybe we should put aside fundamentals ...
and technical analysis ...
and base our decisions on people acting like monkeys.

Only joking.

Why joke darMonkey, I actually recall reading a while back that they actually got monkeys to choose stocks and then compared them to brokers and the actual monkee's came out with higher gains...LOL

Honestly, just cant remember where i seen it.

dartMonkey
17-07-2009, 11:59 PM
I think it was the team at the Wall Street Journal that did the experiment and I think you're right, the monkeys came out with higher gains than the brokers ...
Interesting eh?
What I take from it is that maybe a system (money management) is more important than the picking. I'd be interested to see the results from this system: -
2.1 Random picks eg a monkey. - rnd()
2.2 Sell if it goes down 10%. - if(price < price - price/10) {sell}
2.3 Otherwise let profits run using a trailing stop of some description. - else (proprietary ... lol)
I'll be the monkey throwing darts at the Sunday paper if you provide the rest ... :D

gazprom1
05-04-2011, 08:13 AM
Good ann yesterday. Page 3 has a great picture of the sidewall core samples from 5000ft for the FA guys. Production testing will tell the story.

Gazprom

msgoldenhair
25-01-2012, 05:13 PM
Nice spike in volume; Richard Cottee appointment; looking interesting despite its past

ELYOB
02-02-2012, 06:14 PM
I don't think the CR was in interest of shareholders , maybe it is ultimately something to do with Cottee joining plus other ??? Quietly ,it is all disgusting . AKK is a dog and luck I didn't go for it . Many have done money on this previously , and would rate the risk of playing not worth the effort. Take care when near this pup?

Corporate
30-08-2012, 08:35 AM
I like the Cottee factor and AKK is certainly putting some runs on the board. Over $1m in overheads taken out of the business, huge potential in majority owned permits, fully funded, and a low EV.

upside_umop
30-08-2012, 11:47 AM
I bought some of these 30 mins before the first announcement at 2.1 - was quite happy with that! We were talking about this months ago when they were at 3.2...so seems a crazy price now.
I think I'll be buying a few more with pay cheques to come...could really get some grunt with high IP rates from the Niobarra / Austin Chalk.
Love the Cottee factor too..
Did you see SEA's announcement the other day Corp?

Corporate
15-09-2012, 06:47 AM
Some great news out of AKK yesterday and high volume traded.

The gas is nice but I'm very pleased to here about the gas flow rate. As this is higher than expected it bodes very well for a higher than expected oil flow rate which is to be announced next week!

I really like AKK with Richard Cottee at the helm.

Crypto Crude
17-09-2012, 05:45 PM
last year I would have never thought about re-entering nwe and I did...
and Im the same with AKK... but, over the weekend I took some serious consideration into buying back into AKK...
the new Austin looks like a decent punt...
lots of work to do, and theres not very serious leverage involved, but looks like the company should pull off a bagger or two for a trade....
Lots of new bonus factors that the old AKK didnt have that have been discussed before...
humm...
what to do...
I cant make my mind up on which company to purchase...
.^sc

soulman
17-09-2012, 10:27 PM
last year I would have never thought about re-entering nwe and I did...
and Im the same with AKK... but, over the weekend I took some serious consideration into buying back into AKK...
the new Austin looks like a decent punt...
lots of work to do, and theres not very serious leverage involved, but looks like the company should pull off a bagger or two for a trade....
Lots of new bonus factors that the old AKK didnt have that have been discussed before...
humm...
what to do...
I cant make my mind up on which company to purchase...
.^sc

Got in AKK in the early 2's but sold before the rise up to 2.6. Bought a few on Fri and reap the reward there.

Strong closed today at the days high of 3 cents bodes well for tomorrow.

All the US gas play are rising in tandem. STX, TTE and BUR.

The Big Ease
23-01-2013, 08:16 AM
looking very good.
64m cf per HOUR wet gas and rising by the hour according to the company + oil which tey haven't quantified.
However, they have had to replace equipment as it exceeded their expectations and wasn't able to cope.

This should get more than 2mm cfpd plus the oil - this is essentially an oil play. The Niobrara shale is mainly about oil, so to get some good wet gas flowing is a great bonus.

Up 45% then down 12% the next day. At 40m market cap and 18m in cash, I think this company could easily add another 150-200m in market cap if things come through in the next few months.

Joshuatree
28-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Bought some today finally @1.2c
July 2014 Independent Research Report (http://austinexploration.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Independent-research-report.pdf)

A growing network of production wells
Birch eagle Ford 30% interest
Pathfinder project 100% int
Mississippi project 50% int
kentucky Exploration 50% int
Valn 19c

JBmurc
28-07-2014, 02:43 PM
Bought some today finally @1.2c
July 2014 Independent Research Report (http://austinexploration.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Independent-research-report.pdf)

A growing network of production wells
Birch eagle Ford 30% interest
Pathfinder project 100% int
Mississippi project 50% int
kentucky Exploration 50% int
Valn 19c

Yes fair bit of room in that valuation 1.2c to 19c ...does look undervalued

gazprom1
28-07-2014, 04:49 PM
Cheap...agree. Always watched it...buying 2m shares right now!

Joshuatree
28-07-2014, 04:51 PM
been a giant overhang @1.2c for a while.All you can eat.

JBmurc
28-07-2014, 05:29 PM
been a giant overhang @1.2c for a while.All you can eat.

Yes really like the mid to long term outlook(If they can deliver) needed to diverse my portfolio away from the metals/PM ....decided to buy a few @1.2c ...not as much as you Gaz ...maybe if CFE keeps going up I might buy few more

JBmurc
31-07-2014, 12:42 PM
Great move up today buyers hitting the 1.4c ...25mill vol so far ....sounds like Halcon results out major de-risking 1000boepd+ IP on the wells ...breaks 1.4c will be the very bullish move could well see 2c in no time
Likely we will get a ANN. out soon

Joshuatree
31-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Breakout ! nice if it holds:)

JBmurc
31-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Think it will just seen a 3mill 4c buy order go through ....could really run if these size orders keep going through

JBmurc
31-07-2014, 01:20 PM
Talk about big moves on no ann ....1.4c gone 50mill traded in only 1:20hour....damm should have kept my 13c CFE sell order would have at least doubled my AKK holding yesterday ....likely this will now close 1.5c ...

JBmurc
31-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Talk about big moves on no ann ....1.4c gone 50mill traded in only 1:20hour....damm should have kept my 13c CFE sell order would have at least doubled my AKK holding yesterday ....likely this will now close 1.5c ...maybe even 1.6 if this buy volume keeps up

Well Endowed
31-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Picked some up at 1.4c, slightly late to the party. Nearly pulled the trigger back in 08, looking a bit more promising now.

JBmurc
31-07-2014, 01:27 PM
Picked some up at 1.4c, slightly late to the party. Nearly pulled the trigger back in 08, looking a bit more promising now.

Better late than never.....

JBmurc
04-08-2014, 09:58 AM

Tripled my holding late friday av. 1.3c got to love the depth chart....AKK get the funds think we will see the buyers soak up whats on offer pretty smartly...

Joshuatree
04-08-2014, 11:07 AM
Thanks its looking healthy JB. I have a friend to thank for alerting me to AKK ; happy to share the good oil around. Yes get the funding and we are away. Only a very small part of my port in here, for a trade for obvious reasons ; but more derisking ahead hopefully.

JBmurc
11-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Pathfinder Gas Processing Plant Operational in Colorado
• Production commenced 9 August – heavy gas sales to provide short term boost to cash flows • Processing plant allows for pipeline quality gas to be produced from the Niobrara formation • Management progressing plans to install north-south pipeline to connect Pathfinder to main
Colorado Interstate Gas Pipeline • Independent report estimates 11,560 acre Pathfinder property contains 21.76 million barrels of
oil and 24.52 billion cubic feet of gas (P50) • Flow back operations underway on 3 Eagle Ford wells in Texas

Joshuatree
13-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Sold half for 25% gain; price 1.6c atm. Buyer vol nearly 3 times sellers.

JBmurc
13-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Sold half for 25% gain; price 1.6c atm. Buyer vol nearly 3 times sellers.

Fair enough going continue to hold for awhile longer,,,,good flow rates at birch & Finance will see us over the 2's

JBmurc
15-08-2014, 12:53 PM
1.7c and looking strong at a 52 week high

Joshuatree
15-08-2014, 07:22 PM
And it held 1.7c into the close, a strong indicator, re 24 mill shares traded.

JBmurc
18-08-2014, 11:35 AM
High Impact drilling program to advance Colorado potential
• Two Pierre shale wells to be drilled in 2014
• Pierre wells have produced more than 15 million barrels of oil on contiguous acreage
• Work on debt financing facility is progressing well

Austin Exploration (“Austin” or “the Company”) (ASX: AKK) today announced preparation is underway for the drilling of two new shallow, low cost wells targeting the prolific Pierre formation as their primary target as the next step in the development of its flagship 11,560 acre Pathfinder oil and gas property in Colorado. Austin has a 100% working interest in this property.

The decision to drill two Pierre wells follows the analysis of the oil discovered at its C-18#1 well in June, which further de-risked the Fremont County project, and the announcement of the commissioning of the Gas Processing of America (GPA) gas processing plant on the same acreage. It also reflects Austin's confidence in Colorado offering greater potential than the recent Eagle Ford success.
Austin Managing Director and CEO Dr. Mark Hart said work on these two wells has begun with access roads, pad-site construction and the surface and conductor holes currently being drilled and cased.

The wells, to be named C-01#1 and C-25#1, will be drilled in section 1 and section 25 to a depth of
approximately 4000ft, unless the Company decides to explore the Niobrara and other deeper formations in
these sections. Earlier discoveries have confirmed that hydrocarbons are present throughout the acreage that
Austin has drilled, and as such provides a significant uplift to the prospectivity and overall value of this project.
The two well locations were selected using a combination of well data from previously drilled off-set wells,
geochemical prospecting and exploration geophysics (Figure 1). This process identified areas that would show oil potential as well as dense natural fracture zones.

The Pierre shale has a strong history, having produced more than 15 million barrels of oil on the directly
adjoining acreage to Austin’s Pathfinder property in Fremont County. Prior to Austin acquiring the Pathfinder project in 2011, this property was held by mining companies and as such Austin believes that the oil and gas These two wells are expected to be completed in the fourth quarter 2014, meeting Austin’s primary drilling obligations in Colorado required to hold its acreage under its 28 year lease.

The Company is fully funded to meet the costs of its current drilling programs. Dr. Hart said: “Following the success of our exploration well in section 18 we will apply what we learnt from the lithology and plan to intersect the formation at a deviated angle into the Pierre which will allow for maximum oil liberation and production. Our recent oil discovery from our section 18 vertical exploration well is highly encouraging and we are planning to stimulate the well towards the end of the year. Each step reduces risk, improves targeting, and accelerates the move towards production and maximising revenue”, Dr. Hart said

JBmurc
18-08-2014, 04:35 PM
From today's "Next Oil Rush"
Austin Exploration (ASX:AKK) just keep drilling... and drilling.
5 wells have now spudded on AKK's Eagle Ford Shale Project.
Some of these wells were fast tracked by their $2.2BN farm in partner, Halcón Resources.
AKK have done well to attract Halcón to their acreage - Halcón's Chairman Floyd Williams is the Godfather of Eagle Ford shale. In 2011 he sold his own company Petrohawk to BHP for $12 billion.
That's right, the Godfather of Eagle Ford shale is working with AKK.
A big hint pointing to the potential of AKK's acreage is that Halcón other Eagle Ford wells are producing at an average of 1,000 barrels of oil per day.
AKK continue to develop and de-risk their assets, and the markets are starting to take notice.
Plus up in Colorado, a recent well drilled by AKK started spewing oil - if you don't believe us, check out the video.

JBmurc
18-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Well changed my mind when I looked at my profit had a sell order on open @ 2c wish I had made it 1.9c ......in the end as we have yet to see the proof of good flow rates to take a nice $4800 profit @1.8c from a 20-17 day hold 50% return on my first 1.2c purchase .....

Still bullish AKK ...just might watch from sidelines for awhile a re-enter 1.5-1.6c would be nice

looking to increase my RMS trade on a Gold spike ....Oil prices also under pressure

Well Endowed
21-08-2014, 10:50 AM
Looks like it might hit 2c today, still holding 3weeks and up around 40%, almost at a take profit level, but trend still good..hmm

JBmurc
21-08-2014, 12:40 PM
strong run up today damm it thought it might have had some resistance at 2c not so ....

Joshuatree
21-08-2014, 01:15 PM
24 million shares thru still holding 2.1c.

"Shall i stay or shall i go now,
if i go it will double,
if i stay i will be in trouble;
One day is fine and I'm in the black,
the next m down and on my back;
So come on and let me know;
should i stay or should i blow?" :)

Joshuatree
21-08-2014, 06:06 PM
Closed @ 2.3c re 21% gain re 73 million shares thru. Ive stayed today:cool:

Well Endowed
21-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Me too JT. Thinking 2.8c to double investment. the buying is relentless

Joshuatree
25-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Independent report values Austins texas Birch acreage at US$ 401 million !!!:t_up: MKT cap $60.48 mill.

JBmurc
25-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Yes got my mate in at 1.5c 2.4mill ords .....tempted to take the profits at this levels

JBmurc
26-08-2014, 01:58 PM
Yes got my mate in at 1.5c 2.4mill ords .....tempted to take the profits at this levels

Sold yesterday 2.4c now trying to get back in 2c may even drop to 1.9c

Joshuatree
26-08-2014, 02:34 PM
Good trading JB. Im still learning to sell when everyone is buying!. Sold half as i said(@ 1.5c) and the remaining half owed me .009c so a nice bagger atp. Just on 2c atm.

JBmurc
26-08-2014, 03:54 PM
Good trading JB. Im still learning to sell when everyone is buying!. Sold half as i said(@ 1.5c) and the remaining half owed me .009c so a nice bagger atp. Just on 2c atm.

Yeah is very hard to get it right ....been trading pretty full on for several years and I do think you get better at timing(after you 500th trade LOL) and controlling the emotions of greed / fear ..but usually it just trying to be as calculating as possible ....selling half is always a smart move I've found ....

On AKK I sold the lot 1.8 sold my mate from his lot 2.4c brought a good part of his back 2c and now thinking bout want I'm going to sell to buy back in....as I like AKK as a swing trade ..

Talk round AKK could well raise Capital soon...so might have some time to buy a few more round these levels if not lower be stoked if I can get back on board 1.7 etc

JBmurc
01-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Austin Exploration Limited (“Austin”) (ASX:AKK) requests an immediate trading halt on its securities pending the release of an announcement to the market in relation to drilling results. Austin requests that the trading halt remains in place until the earlier of the commencement of trading on Wednesday 3 September 2014 or Austin making an announcement to the market concerning the raising

Joshuatree
01-09-2014, 03:05 PM
Yea some think that the last word 'raising" was a sloppy mistake.

Joshuatree
01-09-2014, 04:19 PM
Yes they've just corrected the notice saying its re Drill results and no capital raise being contemplated.:)

JBmurc
01-09-2014, 04:56 PM
Yes they've just corrected the notice saying its re Drill results and no capital raise being contemplated.:)

Yes going be much better open on Good drill results than asking for some more Capital ....still they will have to access some funds one
day soon

Joshuatree
02-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Two announcments plus presentation
Third Eagle Ford Well Flows 18,390BOE in First 30 Days (https://ost.asbbank.co.nz/BD6E6F048DDAA5409861440CD1425891/companyannouncements/showannouncement/asx/akk?issuercode=akk&number=815576&ispdf=true)

Second Eagle Ford Well Flows 20,550BOE in First 30 Days (https://ost.asbbank.co.nz/BD6E6F048DDAA5409861440CD1425891/companyannouncements/showannouncement/asx/akk?issuercode=akk&number=815559&ispdf=true)

JBmurc
02-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Another good swing trade in 2c thursday out 2.2c today ....only wish I had more cash in my trade only $570 profit ....look to get back in again if another trade goes well

Well Endowed
04-09-2014, 12:34 PM
I Might've picked up your parcel jb. doubled.my position, Average price now 1.65c.

Hoping for some financing news and st gains

JBmurc
04-09-2014, 03:27 PM
I Might've picked up your parcel jb. doubled.my position, Average price now 1.65c.

Hoping for some financing news and st gains

Right very good cashed up again after my MCR 2 day trade ...brought back into AKK @ 2.1c

sell order 2.3c placed $1600 profit sounds good to me maybe day trade

Well Endowed
02-10-2014, 02:53 AM
Funding announcement out today. looks promising, although they haven't announced any of the fine print yet (rate, term, conditions etc)

JBmurc
06-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Man glad to have bit the bullet and sold my lot @ 2.1c ..costing me $38 in commission ....now 1.6c .....if I had the spare funds would be worth looking to buy again ....maybe soon

gv1
06-10-2014, 10:25 PM
I wouldn't bother to invest. Bought few yrs ago at 2.2 and 4.2c. When the share price took off recently, thought its time for the SP to get to its proper valuation. Hence didn't sell when I should have...sold at 1.9.