PDA

View Full Version : CFD Providers (DMA) for NZ

asdf
16-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Hi, does anyone know of any providers that are available to new zealanders? All the dma cfd providers seem to be aussie ones

The only cfd provider in nz is CMC and thats a MM, which I'd rather not deal with.

FTG
16-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Hi asdf,

OMF provide DMA CFD's: NZ, AUS, US, Japan, UK & HK.

Ricardo
20-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Why not just use an Aussie one.
I use First Prudential. No problem opening an account, and I'm sure there are plenty of others just as easy.

Apart from the top few companies liquidity for NZ is terrible. Many more opportunities each day trading offshore.

KiwiBear
12-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Hi All,
Just come back from a 2 hour intro seminar about CFD's in Chch.
The presenters were IG and Australian stock report people.

Was an interesting intro evening with no hard sell at the end, only a chance to ask questions. I was very impressed with IG's tracing platform and charting/new attachment that goes with it.

The presenter from IG ran through it basically and I enjoyed the features and ease of use. Especially the nil cost for the programme only the data feed cost $38 a month, that is wiped if you trade 4 times that month. Go to www.igmarkets.com.au for more info

The presenter from Australian stock report gave a good no BS on simple TA and what you need to know to get started, but there service is for those people TA and fundamentally challeged or need daily help with stock selection. Also impressed with there down to earth no BS approach and no sales pressure. http://www.australianstockreport.com.au/

So Wellington sharetrader members go along and have a tea and bicy and learn about CFD's tomorrow the 13th march wish I had sooner for trading the downside I picked earlier