PDA

View Full Version : Zrl

STRAT
06-05-2008, 02:18 PM
https://www.directbroking.co.nz/cgi-bin/sparkle.dll/Superchart?session=B38CC7C6-2F8D-4391-B29E-0E35B5DFE2E6&instrument=ZRL&exchange=ASX&period=6M&ps=&vs=LINE&ct=LINE&comps=&compi=&ma1=&ma2=&bb=Y&ind=MACD&template=dblsuperchart&adj=yes&ra=2
\What do you reckon JBmurc? Has this worm turned?

JBmurc
12-05-2008, 06:47 PM
Yeah certainly has as has ZGM's could have brought at 8c in knowledge they had a major Moly discovery today I see there at 18c today ..........came close to buying back in after selling out in the low teens

evilroyrule
15-02-2011, 11:39 AM
everbody will wang chung tonight after that ann. i like the level of specificity rather than just the usual 1 pager. hopefully i shall make an entry today. if not, good luck to you all. looks like the train is leaving......

evilroyrule
15-02-2011, 01:18 PM
everbody will wang chung tonight after that ann. i like the level of specificity rather than just the usual 1 pager. hopefully i shall make an entry today. if not, good luck to you all. looks like the train is leaving......

phew...just made it at 3.2c. well and truly left the platform. nxt stop 4c. can i get a ......

choo choo!

sorry hc, just had to!:ohmy:

Huang Chung
15-02-2011, 08:19 PM
everbody will wang chung tonight after that ann.

No wang chunging around here tonight.

Didn't like the announcement and exited early....waaaaay too early as it turned out.

Small profit, but could have been better.

Good luck guys.

drillfix
15-02-2011, 09:45 PM
HC, a profits a profit as you know, but what exactly did you not like about the ann or the Co, the grades? What did you smell about it that made you exit?

Huang Chung
15-02-2011, 10:02 PM
Given the fact that these intercepts were at a reasonably depth (>200m), I just thought the overall grade and intercept length were quite average. I try not to get blinded by things like 17% cu, when its only over a very small length.

To my mind, anything under 1% cu is typical of a porphry system (have a look at IAU for example). Problem is this isn't a porphry system.

Having said that, the market is saying I'm wrong, so I'll just have to live with that.

drillfix
15-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Given the fact that these intercepts were at a reasonably depth (>200m), I just thought the overall grade and intercept length were quite average. I try not to get blinded by things like 17% cu, when its only over a very small length.

To my mind, anything under 1% cu is typical of a porphry system (have a look at IAU for example). Problem is this isn't a porphry system.

Having said that, the market is saying I'm wrong, so I'll just have to live with that.

Thanks HC, I can dig it when you explain stuff that way, as I said before, I am not the best FA type of guy and appreciate your thoughts here.

With regards to the market saying you are wrong?

Well, mate I dont think its that, although it appears that way. The reason why I say that is Fat Prophets put out a buy recommendation later after the open of the stock today, hence the fall, then a gradual rise back up, and then into Rally Mode, which turns into Frenzy type feeding.

The stock then never finished on a high, nor did it come close to closing on the high, which to me, was purely a sell off from traders taking profits, and thus depending on how copper pans out tonight on the futures I would say a fall is inevitable (IMO).

So , back to 3c again? who knows, I think it will, maybe not tomorrow but perhaps on up to Friday whereby many will exit for the weekend.

Thus, if you are inclined, you can get a 2nd opportunity should you change you mind.

Huang Chung
16-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Thanks HC, I can dig it when you explain stuff that way, as I said before, I am not the best FA type of guy and appreciate your thoughts here.

With regards to the market saying you are wrong?

Well, mate I dont think its that, although it appears that way. The reason why I say that is Fat Prophets put out a buy recommendation later after the open of the stock today, hence the fall, then a gradual rise back up, and then into Rally Mode, which turns into Frenzy type feeding.

The stock then never finished on a high, nor did it come close to closing on the high, which to me, was purely a sell off from traders taking profits, and thus depending on how copper pans out tonight on the futures I would say a fall is inevitable (IMO).

So , back to 3c again? who knows, I think it will, maybe not tomorrow but perhaps on up to Friday whereby many will exit for the weekend.

Thus, if you are inclined, you can get a 2nd opportunity should you change you mind.

Nicely thought out Drilly. I'm a little amazed at the cheer squad on HC....total one way traffic :confused:.

drillfix
16-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Nicely thought out Drilly. I'm a little amazed at the cheer squad on HC....total one way traffic :confused:.

HC, yes, Hot Copper is a worry most of the times, it can assist in you making bad judgement or influence you to some degree (If you let it).

What also worries me is that many folks here take things from there (including me at times) and bring back the Hype here to disperse the info. Now sometimes that can be both good and bad but I always feel each of us should trade our own game rather than the game of others once the stage is set.

Not many also know, that besides the posts on HC, there are many of these so called traders sitting there in Collaboration in a Skype session. I cant remember which thread I saw read it, but some new guy asked to join and he was slammed back for expecting to just join without any prior input on HC.

If this is happening then can you imagine what intentions are behind many of the posts made over there on HC?

Many are not aware of it, but there are groups, or little syndicates I guess you could call it, or gangs of traders whom can probably master mind a play and try to influence or milk anything they can in order to get a dollar. Call it hard to prove but it does exist, but to what degree is difficult to prove, yet it is something traders or investors should be aware of.

This is also true in the Currency Markets, Futures contracts for Oil, other commodities or emini futures to whatever. Certain chat sessions exist purely aid in listening to each others trades live, and trade calls being made live. Some are subscription based, some are purely social or network based.

More food for thought in the game that we play every day where not only Risk is the main game, but this also includes risk from deception or risk from what also could be considered information warfare, to some degree.

evilroyrule
16-02-2011, 04:31 PM
hey drill, like you i tend to use hc like a weather map. the talk today was of 10c, the next avb, vor. that made me real nervous, and actually so too did the volume that had the appearance of traders getting in. so dumped at 4.8. happy with that. when the birds start chattering like that on hc (most discussed thread at one point) time to move on.

drillfix
16-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Good to see your awareness is in check there ER, you are a cash making machine dude. keep up the good work :)

evilroyrule
16-02-2011, 04:37 PM
no, but i am a machine. literally. whats on your radar at the mo drilly? lots of talk about potash etc. im looking for a non resource stock tho at the mo. something thagt will benefit when the economy goes boing. so im thinking luxury stuff that has been in a downturn and whose luck is about to change....

drillfix
16-02-2011, 04:52 PM
ER, I got two accounts that I use, one which is for primarily longer holds and another for trading which I kinda circulate through trading certain stocks.

For the longer term holds, I am holding GLF, CGV and ECM and I also have a tiny amount of CEOO and CEO that never seemed to get executed from previous trades so there they sit. (also forgot PLV and HAZ also long term)

For short term account, I continually look around to see which suits either the action for the day or potential for the week. Dont have to trade everyday, though I have now become accustomed to trading from an hourly chart. I will trade a variety of stocks and options, but also get the compulsion to go back to some currency trading along with some futures or commodities and trade price action, though I may need to do a few days back on SIM prior to going live, though the hours kinda can impair me sometimes so I may need to rethink that idea.

With regards to Radar, well, I still like POZ although I am led to believe they need some kind of partner to make things happen.

On my chart radar so to speak, I actually just love the charts for both AUT and SEA although you I would expect some weakness from AUT at some stage as too with SEA, but if you can trade the hourly, its a trip, but a little concerned with AUT at the moment on the hourly as its starting to look like a lower high and could swing back down.

Apart from that, there are lots of stocks moving, sometimes its best just to trade them, dont listen to the noise and keep an eye on the main indexes as well as over sea's indicators.

evilroyrule
17-02-2011, 12:21 PM
well drill, looks like it maybe was a huge pump and dump. feeln good about letting go at 4.8. see what happens. goes to prove not all publicity is good publicity

evilroyrule
17-02-2011, 12:27 PM
yep, game over. quite a lesson

drillfix
17-02-2011, 12:40 PM
How about into another stock with those profits there ER, that oughta freshin you up :)

I am quite lonely down on the CGV thread on my own some, nobody on sharetrader believes as I do about the co (long term).

Check out GLF as well, thats another long play, not meant to be P & D, sound fundamentals, and make some of these honest long term $ for your back pocket?

Again, some threads here on ST are just sooo lonely that its hardley worth posting unless got a straight jacket and plenty of good chatter to keep oneself amused :P

evilroyrule
17-02-2011, 12:44 PM
ok. me go and check out cgv thread. zrl profits have gone straight to girls hostel boarding fees and katy perry tickets. and horse food. theres always somewhere...

drillfix
17-02-2011, 01:21 PM
while your at it ER, dont forget about the GLF and ECM threads too (where ever it is if it exists).

evilroyrule
17-02-2011, 01:35 PM
just placing an order for some URA........

ha ha. winding you up drilly. where is scorp these days???

drillfix
17-02-2011, 02:24 PM
LOL ER, whatever.

But hey, as Shasta points out in such a way that sometimes its best not to even think about a stock and just trade it accordingly, and I agree with this also. Not saying buy URA but not saying dont buy it to trade either, providing your entry and exit is within line with your plans then it would not matter what stock you buy or sell accordingly so to speak :)

But dare mention how good the management are or the potential of such a company that is led by a Career Criminal posing as a CEO then there will be problems with views as you have heard a million times before.

No really, did you grab yourself anything else, and what kind of risk are you chasing ER?

evilroyrule
17-02-2011, 02:27 PM
LOL ER, whatever.

But hey, as Shasta points out in such a way that sometimes its best not to even think about a stock and just trade it accordingly, and I agree with this also. Not saying buy URA but not saying dont buy it to trade either, providing your entry and exit is within line with your plans then it would not matter what stock you buy or sell accordingly so to speak :)

But dare mention how good the management are or the potential of such a company that is led by a Career Criminal posing as a CEO then there will be problems with views as you have heard a million times before.

No really, did you grab yourself anything else, and what kind of risk are you chasing ER?

have bought me self anything yet. still casting the eye. zrl down further now. classic

drillfix
17-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Well, imo stop looking at zrl, the trade is over ER.

Check out ECM, lots of people waiting for them to fall back down to placement of 3c and all was saying ahh yeah, buy in at 3.5c maybe.

Looks like they were ALL wrong, and now or soon you will be luck to get them under 10c if they keep going the way they are currently, as somebody is definitely accumulating ECM.