PDA

View Full Version : Broker features : Anyone got these?

AMR
17-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Hi all,

Do any of you know of brokers where the platform allows automatic exits and entries? For example, I would like to tell the platform "I have drawn this trendline, close my position if this trendline breaks", so I can sleep easier.

Right now I am on cmc and they are good, but they just don't have a "sell on trendline break" type feature.

If not, then how do you guys get by leaving your positions overnight? Is it always a bit of a gamble everynight? Reason being I am finding the timeframe adjustment from CFD indexes quite difficult!

Thanks for all your help.
cheers
AMR

arco
18-05-2008, 08:45 AM
AMR

Metatrader MQ4 has many features like trailing stops, and programable EAs which will get you in and out on designated signals with various indicators.

http://www.metaquotes.net/forum/

peat
19-05-2008, 05:40 PM
GFT's Dealbook may be of interest to you. They were reasonably well up the list of well capitalised brokers that arco sourced as well. Their programme offered trailing stops when I used it back a bit.

this is from their website.

Automate your strategies

Import the strategies you’ve created in Chart Studio® into DealBook® 360, and stand back while your trades are automatically executed, based on your strategy and parameters.
Let your computer and DealBook® 360 do the trading for you!
Multiple modes to test your strategies

Use Offline Mode to backtest your strategies and see how much you could have profited or lost in historical market conditions.