PDA

View Full Version : Director/company relationships - interesting tool

David Hardman
02-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Shows the relationship between boards and public companies in Australia.

http://plugger.com.au/boardroom_connections/

Serpie
02-07-2008, 05:02 PM
That's awesome DH.
Thanks for posting that. Nice to be able to see who's backhanding who.

Halebop
02-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Very cool, thanks for posting the link. A little let down by very specific but not always intuitive text string formatting ([Sir] Ron Brierley was "Sir Brierley") and lack of search functionality but then it is only a beta.

Steve
02-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Something similar should be set-up for the NZX too...

upside_umop
08-04-2010, 02:41 PM
Does anyone know if there is anything similar for the NZX? (yet...) Did you find one steve?

Serpie
08-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Does anyone know if there is anything similar for the NZX? (yet...) Did you find one steve?

I dont know that Umop - but I do know..................................... IT"S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Happy Birthday dude.

upside_umop
09-04-2010, 09:01 AM
I dont know that Umop - but I do know..................................... IT"S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Happy Birthday dude.

Haha cheers Serpie! Was nothing too exciting though, just a day at work looking for a few director relationships/related party transactions etc!

One of these tools would be really good for the NZX. I do notice though, that even doing some director searches, directors put down slightly different names and are infact the same people (as they have same address and virtually the same name but just a spelling error or use a nick name). Therefore, it might be a little hard for an automated tool (I'm guessing) like this to pick it up.