PDA

View Full Version : Blue Energy... BUL... CSG... 21.3 TCF GIP...

Pages : [1] 2

Crypto Crude
08-07-2008, 01:45 PM
I cant believe there is not a Thread for this CSG stock...
One of the very best on the market in the Coal Seam Gas sector...
Blue Energy, BUL...
Trading as low at 22.5 cents today...
Market cap 110million at 25cents... 100% ownership of key assets...and 28million in bank as of last month...
has 2nd largest CSG acerage... more than QGC...
http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=BUL&E=ASX&N=410875

Today Blue came out of a trading halt and fell from 28c to 22.5c in response to Prime broker securities going into receivership and the effect that will have on BUL...Blues SP quickly regained half those early losses and now sits around 25cents...
:cool:
.^sc

Crypto Crude
08-07-2008, 01:55 PM
The Coal Seam Gas Sector is really starting to cool off, after Blowout preventers were not in place which caused the sector to Explode...:)...
Its only a matter of time until this heats up again...
ICN, 41c -> 19c
VPE 32c-> 21c
BOW 56c-> 33c
AOE $4.08-> $3.12
WCL 76c-> 57c
SHG $2.82 ->$2

etc etc....
Sector looks oversold, time to get repositioned very soon...
.^sc

Crypto Crude
08-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Oh and BUL, one of my favourites...
42c -> 25c
.^sc

shasta
08-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Oh and BUL, one of my favourites...
42c -> 25c
.^sc

Don't forget ESG, was over 90c & now back to 58.5c

Selling out at 67c wasn't so silly after all :D

Dr_Who
08-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Chimaera has over 138 million shares 31.1% in their leverage accounts they need to liquidate !!!!

HOLY COW!! OUCH!!!

How the hell do you sell 31.1% of the company?

shasta
08-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Chimaera has over 138 million shares 31.1% in their leverage accounts they need to liquidate !!!!

HOLY COW!! OUCH!!!

How the hell do you sell 31.1% of the company?

Ask ADY, they managed to shake out a huge amount of shares...

Just read the thread to see how it killed the share price

Rif-Raf
08-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Anything could happen with overhng of 31% but they want to offload in to trade buyer.Big opportunity to accumulate during the crisis for astute ones. Mkt cap only $100m and they have $28m in bank.

Dr_Who
11-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Feels like Chimaera have started selling. Only 1 big seller supplying stock to the market.

redzone
11-07-2008, 01:57 PM
the sell out affected AOE...they came clean today

Dr_Who
11-07-2008, 02:08 PM
the sell out affected AOE...they came clean today

Seems like BOW is affected also. Read latest SSH, the fine print.

Anyone have a valuation for BUL?

Crypto Crude
04-08-2008, 03:33 PM
SP up 17% on friday... 2% thursday... and 4% wednesday....
one of the best asx listed CSG stocks...
now sitting around 30cents...
ive got to fly...
catch you all up real soon....
.^sc

Rif-Raf
07-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Good news out today with strategic alliance with Stanwell Corp and them buying 19% for 40c

Dr_Who
12-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Buy the rumours, sell the facts. BUL went all the way up, announcement comes out, then bang it all comes down again. There is still 138m shares floating around looking for a home from ANZ.

Rif-Raf
19-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Good announcement out today re significant gas coals at Sapphire 1

Dr_Who
22-10-2008, 01:44 PM
BUL with certified CSG is trading at a very low price.

Any views on BUL?

boxing_beaver
01-04-2009, 10:30 PM
BUL with certified CSG is trading at a very low price.

Any views on BUL?

seem to be in a bit of a short term uptrend - in line with other CSG stocks.

excellent drilling locations, not sure about management

bermuda
01-04-2009, 10:58 PM
seem to be in a bit of a short term uptrend - in line with other CSG stocks.

excellent drilling locations, not sure about management
Boxing,
I am also concerned. Someone very senior mentioned the same to me. But that was not enough to stop me getting a very nice parcel at 19.5 cents ( in the wife's name too! ).

This thing could really motor.

boxing_beaver
02-04-2009, 09:19 AM
Boxing,
I am also concerned. Someone very senior mentioned the same to me. But that was not enough to stop me getting a very nice parcel at 19.5 cents ( in the wife's name too! ).

This thing could really motor.

Hi Bermuda,

The appointment of the ex-SHG COO is a good move, but like you I have concerns over the recent executive shuffling. watching with interest...

Crypto Crude
03-04-2009, 08:55 AM
Hey Bermuda,
Its big alright...

21 TCF is so unbelieveably big...
Ise just trying to punch some numbers in my calculator to convert the TCF to BOE, and they wouldnt Fit...
Its a scientiFic calculator...

I had to Find a super calc and I Converted 21 TCF to BOE...
and came up with 21 TCF equaling 3.5 Billion Barrels oF oil in place.....

Hahahahahahaa...
.^sc

Financially dependant
01-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Ann out...http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?E=ASX&S=BUL&N=445686

SPP...Just bought a few to be part of the discounted shares!!

STRAT
01-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Ann out...http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?E=ASX&S=BUL&N=445686

SPP...Just bought a few to be part of the discounted shares!!Hi FD,
So the deal is $5k or $15k @ 20c ps as long as you are a holder of any amount of BUL on or before 18th May ???

Is that it?

AMR
01-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Shrewd, is it BoE in terms of energy content or in terms of value?

Financially dependant
01-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Hi FD,
So the deal is $5k or $15k @ 20c ps as long as you are a holder of any amount of BUL on or before 18th May ???

Is that it?

Hi Strat, Not sure if 18th is the day? i bought thinking that it might be 5 pm Monday??(4th may)???

Too good to miss!! Look what happened to BOW :eek:

bermuda
01-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Hi Strat, Not sure if 18th is the day? i bought thinking that it might be 5 pm Monday??(4th may)???

Too good to miss!! Look what happened to BOW :eek:

Hey Guys and Gals,

Dont miss out on this one. Nothing will happen for a while and then....whoosh!!!

tricha
02-05-2009, 12:05 AM
Hey Bermuda,
Its big alright...

21 TCF is so unbelieveably big...
Ise just trying to punch some numbers in my calculator to convert the TCF to BOE, and they wouldnt Fit...
Its a scientiFic calculator...

I had to Find a super calc and I Converted 21 TCF to BOE...
and came up with 21 TCF equaling 3.5 Billion Barrels oF oil in place.....

Hahahahahahaa...
.^sc

Hey Shrewd - DISC- CUE... 21.6c average....
holding CUE only...

Why r u so excited about this when CUE is it.:confused:

Corporate
02-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Shareholders registered as Blue Energy shareholders at 5:00pm on each trading day from the
Initial Record Date to the Final Record Date with a registered address in Australia or New
Zealand are eligible to participate in the SPP.

Does this mean you have to be a shareholder on everyday from initial record date to final record date....or just at 5pm on one of those days? Confused:confused:

Dr_Who
02-05-2009, 09:11 AM
I was very close to buying this stock awhile back. I wish I did. :confused:

STRAT
02-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Does this mean you have to be a shareholder on everyday from initial record date to final record date....or just at 5pm on one of those days? Confused:confused:Any of those days is my take on that Corporate. Usually there is a cut off date but it is ambiguous I have to agree.

Corporate
02-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Any of those days is my take on that Corporate. Usually there is a cut off date but it is ambiguous I have to agree.

Yeah very ambigous!

STRAT
02-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Yeah very ambigous!Perhaps they are trying to increase interest by counting everyone who is and/or was a holder during that period :eek:
The fact that its not prorata shows they want as much cash as they can get from anyone who will part with it :D

aurelian
02-05-2009, 07:10 PM
So what is it?
Any day or all the days

Thanks

Crypto Crude
03-05-2009, 02:29 PM
AMR-, is it BoE in terms of energy content or in terms of value?

Energy mate... BOE is always energy equilivant, not value...

Tricha-Hey Shrewd - DISC- CUE... 21.6c average....
holding CUE only...

Why r u so excited about this when CUE is it.:confused:

Tricha,
Im excited about lots of things...lots of stocks... In this market I choose a defensive small oiler with leverage... and thats that...
Am I only allowed to like one stock?
.^sc

shasta
03-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Energy mate... BOE is always energy equilivant, not value...

Tricha,
Im excited about lots of things...lots of stocks... In this market I choose a defensive small oiler with leverage... and thats that...
Am I only allowed to like one stock?
.^sc

Plenty to like about BUL, plenty of permits in the Surat Basin, a very nice location to be.

I'm looking at a long term view of it, as my 5th stock ;)

STRAT
05-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Can anyone clarify the cut off date for the SPP please?

Ish
05-05-2009, 10:48 AM
So is my understanding correct, that if I own 1 share from now until 18 May I can purchase 5k (or 15k if they get a waiver) at the lower of 20cps and actual.

STRAT
05-05-2009, 11:06 AM
So is my understanding correct, that if I own 1 share from now until 18 May I can purchase 5k (or 15k if they get a waiver) at the lower of 20cps and actual.
Thats my take on it but also assume as long as you are on the register any day within those dates ( 4th - 18th ) you qualify.
Have emailed the company

Whatever they paid the turkey who wrote that document was too much:rolleyes:

aurelian
11-05-2009, 09:18 AM
Hi Strat

Did you get an answer from the company?

Thanks
;)

STRAT
11-05-2009, 09:32 AM
Hi Strat

Did you get an answer from the company?

Thanks
;)No mate, Ive been ignored :(

bermuda
11-05-2009, 09:41 AM
Plenty to like about BUL, plenty of permits in the Surat Basin, a very nice location to be.

I'm looking at a long term view of it, as my 5th stock ;)

Hi Shasta,
BUL is my 7th stock. Got some at 19.5. STX was my 6th. I just cant resist these undiscovered CSG plays. Now have 4 csg's, 2 oilers and 1 UCG.

In fact I implored my mates to buy some Blue even to the extent I bought 4 very nice blue golf shirts for a teams event before Easter. Right through the tournament I told my mates repeatedly to always think of Blue Energy every time they put that shirt on. ( ...I told a Surfers taxi driver to buy RPM early last year....I suggested he should always think of RPM every time he put his foot on the accellerater..Revs Per Minute..RPM.)

Spoke to them last week. They hadn't bought a single share. Oh well, I did try.

BUL has a lot going for it eh.

trackers
11-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Keeping an eye on this, might drop to levels that would interest me on ex-record date :)

Ketel One
11-05-2009, 11:02 AM
What are people's thoughts on the SPP's effect on the price? I've never taken part in one before, but have been keeping an eye on the depth and there's been many many minimum sized parcels going through, which I assume is people buying to qualify. It's obviously going to be dilutive, and there's a risk of a selloff once the shares are issued... I guess it depends on how things are looking on June 8th when they do :S

Also, a bit of a newbie question: how do you actually go about paying for the shares in a SPP? I assume it has to be in AUD, so I can't just send a cheque in NZD as there's no way to get the price exactly right...

Disc: hold a few to qualify for BUL's SPP!

bermuda
11-05-2009, 11:15 AM
What are people's thoughts on the SPP's effect on the price? I've never taken part in one before, but have been keeping an eye on the depth and there's been many many minimum sized parcels going through, which I assume is people buying to qualify. It's obviously going to be dilutive, and there's a risk of a selloff once the shares are issued... I guess it depends on how things are looking on June 8th when they do :S

Also, a bit of a newbie question: how do you actually go about paying for the shares in a SPP? I assume it has to be in AUD, so I can't just send a cheque in NZD as there's no way to get the price exactly right...

Disc: hold a few to qualify for BUL's SPP!

Ketel,
Deatails of your allotment will be sent to you. ( I think it has yet to be decided ) You will need to draw an $A cheque and post in plenty of time.

POSSUM THE CAT
11-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Ketel One If you are using Direct Broking with a Macquarie account you should be able to pay for them Electronically through B/Pay

Ish
11-05-2009, 01:40 PM
What are people who are with ASB securities doing?

Oh and simple question, but what is the minnimum purchase amount on the ASX?

Ptolemy
11-05-2009, 03:03 PM

For my sins I use ASB securities (because I am too lazy to change to Direct - curse myself from time to time). If you have a $AU Foreign Currency account with ASB with funds in it, they will do a bank draft from that Account for $22. All you need to organise it is call them and they will post out the cheque to you. If you want to reduce your risk you could sell some of your existing BUL share to fund the purchase. You will be eligible for the SPP now based on holding shares on any day from the 4th of May through to the 18th.

In terms of minimum purchase amount - I don't believe the details of the SPP are out yet (although they were meant to post them on Thursday). The maximum is AU$15k or AU$5k depending on whether Blue get necessary waivers from ASX - presumably regarding % of new capital raised from this issue.

trackers
12-05-2009, 08:57 AM

The minimum 'marketable parcel' currently defined as $500.

After some thought I think I'll be buying some BUL today and going for the full parcel (a 20% discount to sp is decent, and I don't think the dilution effect will wash that all away).... Just hope the waiver's come through...

Ish
12-05-2009, 09:20 AM
I think I'll take it up too, subject to finance ;)

I dont want to sell any of my VPE or IRN so will have to come up with the cash from other means

trackers
12-05-2009, 04:48 PM
The trade history today is a laugh a minute... $500 parcels of shares just flying through non-stop :D

Is there an application form yet? Couldn't find one in the announcements or on their website

bermuda
12-05-2009, 05:05 PM
The trade history today is a laugh a minute... $500 parcels of shares just flying through non-stop :D

Is there an application form yet? Couldn't find one in the announcements or on their website

Hi Trackers,
I suppose the astute could walk down the street and sign up as many people as you could to get them on the register. And then take a share of their 20% discount. Better than Amway.

STRAT
12-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Bought my 2100 shares today :D

mattyroo
12-05-2009, 06:34 PM

Yep, I was one of them!

Ish
13-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Anyone know more about the legal proceedings against BUL?

Is this why they want to raise some cash..

See latest ann

STRAT
13-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Anyone know more about the legal proceedings against BUL?

Is this why they want to raise some cash..

See lasted annOnly that its ODN again :rolleyes:

soulman
13-05-2009, 07:36 PM
Is this a "everybody does the same thing" scenario that would saturate the share register with minimum parcel shareholders hoping to get a slice of BUL at 20 cents and apply for the max SPP. I wonder if the instant 30% return would hold up.

The positives: BUL is a CSG coy.

STRAT
13-05-2009, 09:50 PM
Is this a "everybody does the same thing" scenario that would saturate the share register with minimum parcel shareholders hoping to get a slice of BUL at 20 cents and apply for the max SPP. I wonder if the instant 30% return would hold up.

The positives: BUL is a CSG coy.Looks like it eh Soulman so the price may fall back to around there.
Mind you for those planning to buy into BUL in any case better to pay 20c for some of them than the going rate.

trackers
18-05-2009, 09:07 AM
www.blueenergy.com.au

Application Forms (https://www-au.computershare.com/Investor/Statements/All.asp?bhjs=1&fla=1&IssuerId=SCAUDVN)
To access the forms shareholders will need to login:

Enter the company name or code (that is BUL or Blue Energy Limited)
Enter the holders SRN or HIN ( I or X followed by 10 digits)
Enter their post code or if registered address is outside Australia, select the country
Enter the security code
Agree to the terms and conditions
Once logged in the holders will see "SPP Applications", the shareholder just needs to click on the PDF symbol to the right and this will load a PDF copy of the application form

Please note: Shareholders who were registered by the first record date (4 May) will be able to download forms immediately. Shareholders who register between 5 and 20 May will be able to download forms from 25 May. http://www.blueenergy.com.au/00_graphics/but_more.gif (https://www-au.computershare.com/Investor/Statements/All.asp?bhjs=1&fla=1&IssuerId=SCAUDVN)

Ptolemy
18-05-2009, 09:55 AM
Are they sending the forms out or do we have to download from site? Does anyone know?

timmy
25-05-2009, 05:37 PM
does anybody download the form, I can't find any link

BIG D
25-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Have they said this SPP offer gonna be 5K or 15K?

How can people with ASB securities take this offer? Do we have to send a cheque with the form to bule energy?

Thanks

Ish
26-05-2009, 08:40 AM
I cant find any forms either.. has anyone successfully found forms on the computershare site? and if so did you purchase your shares after the 4th of may

bermuda
26-05-2009, 11:34 AM
I cant find any forms either.. has anyone successfully found forms on the computershare site? and if so did you purchase your shares after the 4th of may

I bought BUL well before the issue and got my form last Wedsnesday. Ordered the cheque Thursday and posted it Friday. If you bought in later you may well have to print the form off the computer, particularly if you live in NZ.

This spp will attract a lot of new shareholders but how long they retain their shares remains to be seen. There is a big upside if you are patient and can wait say 6 months. But most traders will sell for a small profit.

STRAT
26-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Whatever they paid the turkey who wrote that document was too much:rolleyes:Same person must be organizing the forms:rolleyes:

Ish
26-05-2009, 12:13 PM
No I realise what happened.

I purchased mine on the 19th and the settlement time dragged over 3 days until the 22nd.

So I have missed out... I suspect thats what happened to all the others who cant find the form.

Tough luck.. I called computershare and ASB sec and theres nothing they can/will do.

Brut
26-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Hi Bermuda,

What price did you pay for your BUL shares under the SPP? My understanding is the offer price is 20% discount to the volume weighted average price over the last 5 Trading days with a price cap of 20c. Has the company advised the price of the SPP yet?

Brut

From the offer:

“Under the Offer, each Eligible Shareholder can subscribe for between A$2,000.00 and A$15,000.00 of new fully paid shares at an Offer price of a 20% discount to the volume weighted average price of Blue Energy shares over the last five (5) Trading days up to and including the Closing Date of the SPP with a price cap of A$0.20. You will not pay more than A$0.20 per share should the price of Blue Energy shares rise though the offer period.”

Therefore a low share price means, the SPP shares will be below A$0.20.

bermuda
26-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Hi Bermuda,

What price did you pay for your BUL shares under the SPP? My understanding is the offer price is 20% discount to the volume weighted average price over the last 5 Trading days with a price cap of 20c. Has the company advised the price of the SPP yet?

Brut

From the offer:

“Under the Offer, each Eligible Shareholder can subscribe for between A$2,000.00 and A$15,000.00 of new fully paid shares at an Offer price of a 20% discount to the volume weighted average price of Blue Energy shares over the last five (5) Trading days up to and including the Closing Date of the SPP with a price cap of A$0.20. You will not pay more than A$0.20 per share should the price of Blue Energy shares rise though the offer period.”

Therefore a low share price means, the SPP shares will be below A$0.20.

Hi Brut,
I just posted off $A 15,000 and will leave them to do the maths and allocation.

A 20% discount means we could get them at a minimum of 16 cents.

BUL had better come out with some good news otherwise the traders will hock them off at 18. I will be holding mine and looking to purchase more.Cheers

trackers
26-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Good call Brut, as they got nearer to 20c I forgot about it and figured I'd just buy on market

mattyroo
28-05-2009, 11:36 AM
I'm travelling at the moment, and am not at home to receive my offer docs or the register docs, which include my HIN. Does anyone know whether I can get docs emailed to me from somewhere - computershare?

mark100
28-05-2009, 11:48 AM
I'm travelling at the moment, and am not at home to receive my offer docs or the register docs, which include my HIN. Does anyone know whether I can get docs emailed to me from somewhere - computershare?

If you trade online you should be able to get your HIN when you log in. I know commsec list your HIN on the position summary page. Then go to the computershare (or BUL) website and enter HIN, address etc and you will be able to download a PDF of the offer document which will also have your personalised BPAY reference numbers

trackers
29-05-2009, 12:02 PM
29 May 2009

MEDIA ANNOUNCEMENT

World’s Largest LNG Importer Set to Invest in Blue Energy

Blue Energy Limited (ASX: BUL) is pleased to announce that it has executed a Heads of
Agreement (HOA) with Korean Gas Corporation (KOGAS) as a first step toward the formation
of a strategic partnership. The terms of the HOA provide for KOGAS to acquire a 10% equity
stake in Blue Energy through a private placement. In addition to the placement, KOGAS has
been granted an option to farmin to Blue Energy’s ATP813P in the Galilee Basin and
ATP814P in the Northern Bowen Basin.

Blue Energy Executive Chairman, Peter Cockcroft, said that “signing of the HOA with KOGAS
is a significant achievement for Blue Energy. It is confirmation of the confidence in the
Company’s strategic direction, the quality of our assets and the expertise of our people. Blue
Energy views KOGAS as a key long term strategic partner and together with Blue Energy’s
existing alliance with Stanwell Corporation (Stanwell) this provides the foundation for Blue
Energy to deliver on both our short term domestic gas and medium term export market
strategies.”

The funds from the proposed KOGAS placement when combined with the expected proceeds
of the Share Purchase Plan (SPP) and existing cash reserves will enable Blue Energy to
significantly progress the work program designed to achieve first gas reserve certification in
the second quarter of 2010.

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=BUL&E=ASX&N=448323

Also, the SPP is being extended

bermuda
30-05-2009, 04:50 PM
http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=BUL&E=ASX&N=448323

Also, the SPP is being extended

Absolutely SENSATIONAL NEWS!!!!

Coudn't believe my luck. Good to see you on Thursday Trackers.

BIG D
11-06-2009, 11:05 AM
Hi guys, how did you get the confirmation for those SPP? thanks heaps

mattyroo
11-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Hi guys, how did you get the confirmation for those SPP? thanks heaps

Log in to computershare. Should easily be able to register even if you are not already a member.

STRAT
12-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Check out the OBV

Xerof
12-06-2009, 12:44 PM
yes, nicely timed recco out by Eureka yesterday or day before, (perhaps to counter the SSP selling?)

but without being a damp squib on it, LNC have just put out a very positive ann re their Gallilee tenement. neighbour for BUL up there.

disc: I hold

STRAT
12-06-2009, 12:59 PM
yes, nicely timed recco out by Eureka yesterday or day before, (perhaps to counter the SSP selling?)

but without being a damp squib on it, LNC have just put out a very positive ann re their Gallilee tenement. neighbour for BUL up there.

disc: I holdYou cant be a wet cracker Xerof cause it doesnt matter why, just that it is. I will be interested to see what happens to the SP today and next week.

STRAT
29-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Anyone take up the Share offer?
If so may I ask what did they end up costing?

Ish
29-06-2009, 12:53 PM
18.95c or so.

STRAT
29-06-2009, 12:55 PM
18.95c or so.Thanks Ish.
How are things down on the Mainland?

Ish
29-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Nearing an hour til work finishes, so pretty good from where I'm sitting ;-)

BIG D
15-07-2009, 11:47 PM
BUL is doing well today :)

bermuda
16-07-2009, 09:55 AM
BUL is doing well today :)
Big D,
Blue are making a presentation to the Brits in London on Thursday evening. The Brits will be gobsmacked that Kogas has taken an interest in Blue. These Koreans , like the Chinese, are out there trying to secure their energy future. Kogas bid recently at the Iraqi auctions.

Blue has more CSG acreage per market cap than just about any other player.

Australia is sure one Lucky Country. This CSG is going to be bigger than TEXAS.

BLUE ENERGY POISED FOR GROWTH.

BIG D
16-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Big D,
Blue are making a presentation to the Brits in London on Thursday evening. The Brits will be gobsmacked that Kogas has taken an interest in Blue. These Koreans , like the Chinese, are out there trying to secure their energy future. Kogas bid recently at the Iraqi auctions.

Blue has more CSG acreage per market cap than just about any other player.

Australia is sure one Lucky Country. This CSG is going to be bigger than TEXAS.

BLUE ENERGY POISED FOR GROWTH.

Waiting to get a bit more BUL.

da puntzda
24-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Reports on CNBC of Sinopec taking over Exxon's LNG plant in PNG.

Bermuda is this relevant to BUL and these permits do you reckon?

Blue Energy PNG Permits
Four offshore Petroleum Prospecting Licence’s (PPL) in the Gulf of Papua were granted in December 2007. PPLs 271, 272, 273 and 274 cover a total area 65,549 sq km and have been reserved for a period of four years.

Adjoining PPL’s within the Gulf of Papua cover what is believed to be thick rifted Cretaceous and Paleogene sedimentary sequences beneath the Neogene sediment apron. The area is an unexplored eastern extension of the Eastern Papuan Basin, with limited seismic activity to date. The Eastern Papuan Basin is a fist basin with a thrust overprint. The area has structural analogues to the proven oil provinces of the Papuan Basin.

bermuda
24-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Reports on CNBC of Sinopec taking over Exxon's LNG plant in PNG.

Bermuda is this relevant to BUL and these permits do you reckon?

Blue Energy PNG Permits
Four offshore Petroleum Prospecting Licence’s (PPL) in the Gulf of Papua were granted in December 2007. PPLs 271, 272, 273 and 274 cover a total area 65,549 sq km and have been reserved for a period of four years.

Adjoining PPL’s within the Gulf of Papua cover what is believed to be thick rifted Cretaceous and Paleogene sedimentary sequences beneath the Neogene sediment apron. The area is an unexplored eastern extension of the Eastern Papuan Basin, with limited seismic activity to date. The Eastern Papuan Basin is a fist basin with a thrust overprint. The area has structural analogues to the proven oil provinces of the Papuan Basin.

It has to be good for Blue Energy. This interest in LNG, be it from conventional fields or onshore liquified CSG is gaining momentum as the Majors realise the consequences of Peak Oil.

Blue has a lot of back up strings to its Bow. Just a matter of time. I will have a further look at it but tomorrow am away to Italy.

da puntzda
24-08-2009, 10:13 PM
arividerchi

and thanks - watch out for those pick pockets

trackers
31-08-2009, 02:10 PM
ATP814P drilling within two weeks!@!

31 August 2009

Media Release

ATP814P CSG Drilling Program and Second Rig

Blue Energy Limited (ASX: BUL) is pleased to advise that it has obtained Board
approval to undertake a six (6) well CSG drilling program in ATP814P in the Northern
Bowen Basin. The program will target the Rangal, Fort Cooper and Moranbah Coal
Measures to the east of Arrow Energy’s Moranbah Gas Project. Blue Energy is in
advanced stages of negotiations to secure a second drilling rig for this program and it
is expected that operations will commence in mid September 2009. The specific
timing of commencement of this program is dependent on the availability of the
selected drilling rig.

Commenting on the Board decision, Blue Energy’s Executive Chairman Peter
Cockcroft said that “the recent injection of funds from our strategic investor Korea Gas
Corporation (KOGAS), has allowed Blue Energy to accelerate our planned drilling and
reserve certification programs in our exciting Bowen and Galilee Basin tenements”.

END

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=BUL&E=ASX&N=458343

da puntzda
31-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Good gain today with big volume kicking through in the last hour, and buyers now outnumber sellers 2:1

This baby is on the move I reckon - wonder what KOGAS's strategy is.

disc holder

crooky
01-09-2009, 12:13 AM
hoping to see the end of 235 cents , topped up from a buy placed last friday and filled this morning , looking the goods ATM.

shawsie
09-09-2009, 09:48 PM
an interesting days trading on no news, or at least no public news, 27c touched at one point on high (for BUL) volumes in the last hour.

strong Buy side.

where too tomorrow?

da puntzda
09-09-2009, 10:00 PM
Shawsie

I see speculation on HC that related to the rather rapid rise in NGE, and more precisely BUL's PNG permits nearby.

Now if ANZ would just sell to an appropriate cornerstone shareholder!

disc holder

trackers
10-09-2009, 08:53 AM
Glad I topped up at 24.5c a couple days ago.

In my honest opinion, if the current drill (814P) comes in (kicking off "mid-september"), with KOGAS sitting on the sidelines as a strategic shareholder ready to farm in on this permit specifically, BUL will take off like an absolute rocket....

shawsie
11-09-2009, 07:43 AM
one possible reason for break..

http://www.businessday.com.au/business/santos-inks-lng-deal-with-petronas-20090618-cizb.html

"According to media reports, South Korean energy firm Korea Gas Corporation (KOGAS) is in talks to buy LNG from Santos' Gladstone LNG plant."

shawsie
14-09-2009, 12:30 PM
BUL runs riot,

+16.4% in 27 minutes.

tipping 32c from 27.5 open.

wiped out the sell depth, though its coming in now.

yahoooooo.

wonder who and why?

Ketel One
14-09-2009, 12:36 PM
BUL runs riot,

+16.4% in 27 minutes.

tipping 32c from 27.5 open.

wiped out the sell depth, though its coming in now.

yahoooooo.

wonder who and why?

Who? Mainly traders imo. Why? Depth was building up on the buy side just under 28c, someone breaks resistance by buying at 28.5c -> POP!

Profit taking going on atm...

Just my take, could be completely wrong!

Ketel One
14-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Who? Mainly traders imo. Why? Depth was building up on the buy side just under 28c, someone breaks resistance by buying at 28.5c -> POP!

Profit taking going on atm...

Just my take, could be completely wrong!

Chart version:

http://www.iforce.co.nz/i/rjvkzofc.png

shawsie
18-09-2009, 02:44 PM
more profit taking today K1?

the ANZ / Primebroker / receiver stoush appears to be the biggest handbreak atm

drillfix
11-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Nice ann today "Review of Operations AGM Presentation"

Although, why the continuing fall with stock? Would have thought this would be up around 30c by now.

Rabbi
11-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Nice ann today "Review of Operations AGM Presentation"

Although, why the continuing fall with stock? Would have thought this would be up around 30c by now.

Most presentations present everything that a particular Company might do in the future in the most positive light. CSG companies are particularly prevalent when it comes to "pie in the Sky" presentations. They say look at all the tenements we have got , such magnificent acreage, best management, not far from infrastructure etc. etc.

What they really need to do is prove up reserves like BOW energy has done. Now there is a management team that gets things done, and no mucking around. And the SP gets re-rated upwards accordingly.

I hold BUL and they have a good cornerstone 10% shareholder in KOGAS.
All they need to do is stop pussyfooting around!;)

evilroyrule
11-11-2009, 03:12 PM
hey drill, judging by the way that buy side is looking it may pop soon. in the meantime it reprsents good value given the extent to which most other stocks have legged their way back up in recent times. hope URA being kind to you, havent been keeping up of late.

drillfix
11-11-2009, 04:12 PM
All they need to do is stop pussyfooting around!;)

Thanks for the input Rabbi. As you say piss the pussyfooting off and get on with things.

I have been in BUL previously yesterday jumped back on board, maybe a bit too soon but if some solid FA can kick along with movement then I may choose to stick around.

hey drill, judging by the way that buy side is looking it may pop soon. in the meantime it reprsents good value given the extent to which most other stocks have legged their way back up in recent times. hope URA being kind to you, havent been keeping up of late.

Hi ER, yup any day soon by the looks of it with markets pending too of course.

To me, BUL sure does present well, and as Rabbi points out, Korean Gas on board, but then it could lose its footing if the don't put up.

I also notice in the report since last year their shareholder base has nearly doubled in size.

Ah well, no doubt we will get a good mix of TA and FA in the short while coming.

URA ain't really treating me well, and if there we such a thing as a Dilly Dally type award, well they would win it.

Plenty of blue sky with them though which also can be converted to pie in the sky but who knows. Sure not gonna put all my eggs in that basket, thats for sure.

evilroyrule
11-11-2009, 04:51 PM
i felt the same frustration with cue. cut them loose and into mpo. couldnt be happier!

Lebowski
13-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Projects battle to meet LNG demand
Peter Alford, Seoul From: The Australian November 13, 2009 12:00AM Increase Text Size Decrease Text Size Print Email Share Add to Digg Add to del.icio.us Add to Facebook Add to Kwoff Add to Myspace Add to Newsvine What are these?
KOREA Gas Corp opens its Perth office this week, long after the Japanese and Chinese arrived. But it's another indication of the new-found importance of Australian projects to the world's biggest liquefied natural gas buyer.

Perth-based Woodside Petroleum, the main home-grown operator in Australia's burgeoning LNG industry, already operates a Seoul office and hopes to be doing a lot of new business with KOGAS.

South Korea is the world's second-largest LNG market and the state-owned KOGAS imports 95 per cent of the 27 million tonnes the country burns this year.

But until last month, the Koreans had not signed a long-term supply contract with an Australian project.

That changed last month when KOGAS signed heads-of-agreement for 1.5 million tonnes annually over 15 years from the Chevron-operated Gorgon project, which begins production in 2015.

Another Korean firm, GS Caltex, has signed up for 500,000tpa for up to 20 years, though only a part of that supply will come from Gorgon.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
Until now, the most substantial Australian LNG supply agreement was a 500,000tpa seven-year contract with the Woodside-operated North West Shelf venture; it's called a mid-term contract in the business, although it has already been rolled over once.

There's a theory in the LNG industry that, until now, KOGAS has been uncomfortable about signing long-term deals with non-state companies and currently gets about half its requirements from the Middle East, where its main supplier is Qatar Petroleum.

KOGAS is also unusually reliant on the spot market, buying up to 15 per cent of its requirements there.

By 2015, the Koreans estimate they will need 35mt of LNG annually, an increase in demand of almost 30 per cent in six years, in a global market expected to tighten much faster than new supply grows.

This year alone, Australian LNG projects have finalised agreements covering almost 12 million tonnes, points out Graeme Bethune, chief executive of the EnergyQuest consultancy.

That's about 60 per cent of the country's current annual production, "a huge amount of gas to have been sold in just a few months". In part to reduce South Korea's geographic and market vulnerabilities, President Lee Myung-bak wants to build the share of Australian-sourced LNG to 20-30 per cent, from less than the 2 per cent the Shelf supplies now. "Twenty per cent of that market in 2015 is 7mt, 30 per cent is 10mt," says Sean Rodrigues, Woodside's chief representative in Seoul.

"Gorgon and the current North West Shelf contract is 2.5mt, so the South Koreans are signalling quite directly that they're in the market for another 5mt to 7mt."

But finding that extra volume, particularly for the build-up to 35mt total demand between now and 2015, will be no easy task, particularly from Australia.

North West Shelf's 16.3mtpa production is committed indefinitely, "the sold-out shingle is up", Rodrigues says.

Rodrigues points out, with some relish, the only significant new LNG production is Woodside's 90 per cent-owned Pluto project, with Stage 1, expected to come on-stream in early 2011 at the latest.

There's about 500,000tpa still unsold from Pluto's first LNG production train on the Burrup Peninsula, just south of the Shelf facilities, and Woodside expects strong interest from KOGAS.

But it's the proposed second stage, two identical trains each with designed capacity of 4.8mt, which Rodrigues expects to be the Koreans' main focus. Stage 2 has entered FEED (front-end engineering and design) and, with a final investment decision next year, could be in production by the end of 2013.

But nothing is ever as easy as build it and they will come. For a start, Woodside doesn't yet have sufficient reserves in its Pluto and Xena fields to feed Stage 2; it's going to need third-party supplies from smaller fields nearby, or to prove up more of its own reserves, or both.

Woodside has just made its best offer to nearby operators.

Chevron is also chasing third-party suppliers, and on a much larger scale. Chevron is seeking government permission to scale up Wheatstone from the approved 8mtpa to 25mtpa.

Chevron's own reserves in the area are believed to be only sufficient for the original production target.

However, Rodrigues radiates complete confidence that Pluto Stage 2 will be producing LNG, much of it for Korea, by 2014. Timing is the clincher. He said: "These markets are very time-sensitive ... if the Koreans say they need the gas in 2013-14, they've got to have it then."

drillfix
16-11-2009, 05:13 PM
i felt the same frustration with cue. cut them loose and into mpo. couldnt be happier!

evilroy, cut which one loose, BUL or URA?

As it stands, I dig the FA with BUL but its becoming techically challenged with what appears to be, games, adgenda with the shareprice. Or so it seems.

evilroyrule
16-11-2009, 05:30 PM
jeebers, drilly. I say I am the last person to ask if you want some kind of TA/FA approach.

anyhoo, i know nothing about URA, but today placed an order to sell down half of BUL for the exact reasons you give. There are so many more stocks out there returning at present, better to jump into one of those i say. I wouldnt write BUL off entirely, hence im keeping half. If you want some technical explanation or theory you wont find it with me sorry. there is still some buy pressure there, but someone/people keep entering back in at 22 and drving it down. if I was eternally optimistic i would say it looks like price being capped at present.

PLUS i enjoy your reading the URA express, you cant give that one up!

drillfix
16-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Its ok there ER, no advice needed.

I think this will turn around soon though, OR, at when one least expects it. The buying will just suddenly start and then back up to 30 it will go.

After today, looks like we got ourselves a nice little DOJI at what seems to be a close to a Low, but at present this stock just seems to be ITCHING to bounce off th 19-20c level.

We have MACD crossover +, Stochastic at botom but still moving sideways. -.

Need a Shot of Volume and a moving average cross over and the stochastic's to turn north.

On a weekly it appears that the sellers are running out of puff, some good news will see the Bulls in this stock come back to life.

Will give it another few days or so to see if we get a bounce or not.

evilroyrule
17-11-2009, 09:34 AM
could be the day for the bounce we been looking for drilly!

drillfix
17-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Could very well be ER, some increasing volume up to 4M+ and up each day would be good to see.

In the meantime, starting to take a whooping on a couple other stocks I hold. :eek:

evilroyrule
17-11-2009, 04:14 PM
im laughing, sorry, coz ive been taking it up the pooper on some as well. was feeling like a loser that on all days some of my stocks decided to give up. i finally called time today on tsv with a not too flash loss. have told the wife the missing money is her xmas pressie. hope like christ something fires quickly. she got a racehorse for her birthday (not that she wanted one!) cld be another xmas on the sofa.

Ketel One
18-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Picked some BUL up yesterday at 21c on close.

Today I see they've announced they've drilled their first of 10 holes in 813P. Nice.

drillfix
18-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Good entry K1.

Although, any entry at these levels will be a good entry providing the news keeps flowing in and the results also keep sounding good.

OutToLunch
18-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Nice to see :)

bermuda
18-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Picked some BUL up yesterday at 21c on close.

Today I see they've announced they've drilled their first of 10 holes in 813P. Nice.

Yes Ketel,
I agree. Especially when they made mention that PL813 has the potential gas resource to rival the Surat Basin. This is a very important drill. Important for WCL too.

STRAT
19-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Yes Ketel,
I agree. Especially when they made mention that PL813 has the potential gas resource to rival the Surat Basin. This is a very important drill. Important for WCL too.Hi Bermuda,
Had STX and BUL on watch for some time and it feels a lot like when I had BOW and VPE on watch. I backed the wrong horse then :D but what about these two?

STX clearly going for a run and probably on the back of their recent presentation etc.

BUL on the other hand..............

I remember you posting that you were considering going all in to VPEO when BOW was around 25 to 30c. Bet youre glad you didnt.

Which of these two would be your No1 pick if you were only going for one of them? :D

bermuda
20-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Hi Bermuda,
Had STX and BUL on watch for some time and it feels a lot like when I had BOW and VPE on watch. I backed the wrong horse then :D but what about these two?

STX clearly going for a run and probably on the back of their recent presentation etc.

BUL on the other hand..............

I remember you posting that you were considering going all in to VPEO when BOW was around 25 to 30c. Bet youre glad you didnt.

Which of these two would be your No1 pick if you were only going for one of them? :D

Hi Strat,
Yes you are right. I am learning all the time. I ended up with the same volume of BOW and VPEO. Whic means I have to stump up a bit to exercise VPEO in January next year. Not to worry. VPE wll finally perform in 2010. Already it has a potential value of $1.58 and it is only trading at 35 cents now. And this potential will be increased by the further 20% aquisition of the Growler/Snatcher field from British Gas. $1.12 of the above figure is the CSG value and this has just been 'confirmed' with the recent aquisition of 3.75% of PL574 off BOW. Off course the current programme by VPE/British Gas needs to actually prove up /certify the gas.

But, turning to STX and BUL.
I already have 500k of STX which I put into a trust not to be opened until 2012. Read the latest STX presentation and you will understand why. I tried to buy 1 million more but my orders at 23 cents got left behind. Not to worry I am now buying into another stock that could do even better.

BUL is a magnificent story provided PL813 comes in. They are drilling it at the moment.They reckon it has the same resource potential as the Surat Basin. The only reason no one touched it before was due to its remote access but pipelines are being planned as we speak. BUL have Chartwell Corporation as a large domestic customer/shareholder ( dont have to build a power station ) and KOGAS as an export customer/shareholder. They have a very savvy Board and management team. Chartwell bought in at 40 cents last year but the stock got smacked by that Opes fiasco. When that flaky ANZ crowd get tipped out we will have some real action. Happy to hold 1.1m.

Strat, If you want some real action have a look at TEXOB. Cheers

Ish
20-11-2009, 08:34 AM
I upped my stake yesterday at 21.5c.

See no reason to sell yet, just sit back and wait for drilling results to come in.

ANZ being flushed out would be a bonus

STRAT
21-11-2009, 08:40 AM
Hi Strat,
Yes you are right. I am learning all the time. I ended up with the same volume of BOW and VPEO. Whic means I have to stump up a bit to exercise VPEO in January next year. Not to worry. VPE wll finally perform in 2010. Already it has a potential value of $1.58 and it is only trading at 35 cents now. And this potential will be increased by the further 20% aquisition of the Growler/Snatcher field from British Gas. $1.12 of the above figure is the CSG value and this has just been 'confirmed' with the recent aquisition of 3.75% of PL574 off BOW. Off course the current programme by VPE/British Gas needs to actually prove up /certify the gas.

But, turning to STX and BUL.
I already have 500k of STX which I put into a trust not to be opened until 2012. Read the latest STX presentation and you will understand why. I tried to buy 1 million more but my orders at 23 cents got left behind. Not to worry I am now buying into another stock that could do even better.

BUL is a magnificent story provided PL813 comes in. They are drilling it at the moment.They reckon it has the same resource potential as the Surat Basin. The only reason no one touched it before was due to its remote access but pipelines are being planned as we speak. BUL have Chartwell Corporation as a large domestic customer/shareholder ( dont have to build a power station ) and KOGAS as an export customer/shareholder. They have a very savvy Board and management team. Chartwell bought in at 40 cents last year but the stock got smacked by that Opes fiasco. When that flaky ANZ crowd get tipped out we will have some real action. Happy to hold 1.1m.

Strat, If you want some real action have a look at TEXOB. CheersThanks Bermuda.

TEXOA eh? Goin well too. Thing is I still have friction burns on my ars from TEXO :D

drillfix
25-11-2009, 04:54 PM
Hi folks,

Deja Vu

Is today's ann another version of the same version from 2 weeks ago?

Why in the world do these guys do this, are they running out of things to say? Shouldn't think so as there apparently is plenty drilling going on and results expected. (so I thought).

drillfix
04-12-2009, 04:15 PM
This stock is just itchy for a bounce.

Problem is, Buyers (volume) want the sellers to dump down to 18c.

Other Problem is, Sellers just DO NOT want to go there.

IMO, we have already been to 20c recently so why doesn't somebody out there just do a quick dump and touch 18c so then Technically we can get on with what and where we are supposed to go with this :p :D :rolleyes:

Anybody got any FA comments on this one, like what and when is the next Wow factor due on this one approx?

trackers
04-12-2009, 06:39 PM
This stock is just itchy for a bounce.

Problem is, Buyers (volume) want the sellers to dump down to 18c.

Other Problem is, Sellers just DO NOT want to go there.

IMO, we have already been to 20c recently so why doesn't somebody out there just do a quick dump and touch 18c so then Technically we can get on with what and where we are supposed to go with this :p :D :rolleyes:

Anybody got any FA comments on this one, like what and when is the next Wow factor due on this one approx?

Personally think people are waiting on the sidelines for firm news on 813P and 814P - When we see this I think we'll see a rerating

drillfix
04-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Your probably pretty much right there Trackers,

People lose interest, wait and watch (in this case watch it fall) because if the news just ain't there, then there is no point in being in really is there.

I had to sell half mine today to cover on another trade I done yesterday so something had to go, or half of something. So I guess Im now half on the sidelines too until something gives.

I took another small position in LBY which also has JVs with both CNX and CGV. I also noticed a bit of a spark across a few stocks due to a CNX announcement out today re-CHILE venture with 30% or something.

As soon as one does something, the others can and will follow. And if there is enough news the whole Sector can light up and start to give back some gains.

bermuda
04-12-2009, 10:34 PM
This is a key drill. Not the end of the world if it is a failure but important all the same.

evilroyrule
07-12-2009, 04:47 PM
****house! left an order for sale of bul sitting forgotten and unloved. got triggered this arvo! and to think, only yesterday SKOL was saying how BUL was on its last legs. skol will not be getting arrested for being awesome soon! oh well, shld be aboe to hop back into this, at least we know its got legs!

drillfix
07-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Excellent ANN,

Wow, Im not much of GAS buff but I sure can read between the lines on this one.

Glad Im still holding some, but feel like a real dilly waggy for selling some of this off to cover for another Woofer, sheez, but ahh well, thats life ;)

drillfix
07-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Its a pitty this isnt a HC pet stock for the rampers, otherwise with this news like we have just had, this stock would be sitting over 40 cents by now.

25c starting to get tested,

Plenty of cash on the sidelines, I wonder if somebody with alot of cash out there is ready to start believing.

bermuda
07-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Its a pitty this isnt a HC pet stock for the rampers, otherwise with this news like we have just had, this stock would be sitting over 40 cents by now.

25c starting to get tested,

Plenty of cash on the sidelines, I wonder if somebody with alot of cash out there is ready to start believing.

A you know I have been waiting patiently for some news on Kanaka 1 in the big 813 permit. I have just come in from trimming the hedge ( with my battery operated trimmer! ) and saw that BUL had shot to 24.5 cents on news of a drilling update. Far out , I thought this news was to be from 813...it isnt!!! It is from 814...29 metres of 'shallow ' coal and gas at 21 cubic metres/tonnes. That is an excellent world class result and we still have 813 to look forward to.

We are going to be hearing a lot more about BLUE ENERGY. If only we could get rid of the ANZ/OPES fisco.

drillfix
07-12-2009, 06:40 PM
We are going to be hearing a lot more about BLUE ENERGY. If only we could get rid of the ANZ/OPES fisco.

I totally agree Bermuda, was a little weary previously with the ANZ and their ways.

Need to keep these results coming and technically Punch through 26c to really start a rally.

Like a few other stocks, a little worrying at the moment with a lot of cash sitting on the sidelines. I wonder how things will play out tomorrow but there is a big seller whom is prepared to throw a mass at 25c by the looks of it.

trackers
07-12-2009, 09:46 PM
A you know I have been waiting patiently for some news on Kanaka 1 in the big 813 permit. I have just come in from trimming the hedge ( with my battery operated trimmer! ) and saw that BUL had shot to 24.5 cents on news of a drilling update. Far out , I thought this news was to be from 813...it isnt!!! It is from 814...29 metres of 'shallow ' coal and gas at 21 cubic metres/tonnes. That is an excellent world class result and we still have 813 to look forward to.

Brilliant news! And as you say Bermuda, the best is yet to come...

One other thing... remember that there is an agreement with KOGAS to potentially farm in on 814P - With their backing this may developed in a good timeframe..

drillfix
09-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Well I hope this so called best is yet to come type news is good enough to create a strong enough run to break the 25-26c barrier.

This stock is becoming technically challenged atm.

I guess the overall markets is also playing its toll in lubricating the price of many stocks.

drillfix
09-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Here we go, now whats this Ann all about then folks.

Experts, comments please~!

trackers
09-12-2009, 06:31 PM
BUL estimated 15TCF based on thickness of 2.5^3/tonne... and results have come in over 3?

adding to that, this drill has similar shows to one 70km away?

just need a pipeline partner or two and we're off to the races...

evilroyrule
09-12-2009, 07:14 PM
yep, and we still cant traction. its tough going at the moment huh? still i guess it means bul looking the goods and confidence ot hang in or add a few.

trackers
09-12-2009, 08:46 PM
yep, and we still cant traction. its tough going at the moment huh? still i guess it means bul looking the goods and confidence ot hang in or add a few.

Yeah its a tough market at the moment... my honest thoughts are that someone wants out and is doing a gradual sell down of their holding... If thats the case, no dramas...

I wouldn't give up hope yet though, the ann. was only published shortly before close on a pretty gloomy day.

drillfix
09-12-2009, 09:42 PM
I wouldn't give up hope yet though, the ann. was only published shortly before close on a pretty gloomy day.

Maybe it would have been better if they waited till after market so the Ann would be there for folks to notice and read tomorrow as market sensitive news.

Now it may seem burried away and to many, have gone un-noitced. :eek:

The Big Ease
09-12-2009, 10:20 PM
if it was emphatic, it wouldn't matter when it was released.
A long way to go for BUL.

Just look at MEL RE: CSG. The have 2P and 3P in spades, yet it took a conventional gas find to get the SP moving because the CSG is miles away from an export hub.

BUL will need to stitch up some pipeline deals and until that happens, I don't think the amount of gas in place matters all that much.

mark100
10-12-2009, 12:26 AM

Just look at MEL RE: CSG. The have 2P and 3P in spades, yet it took a conventional gas find to get the SP moving because the CSG is miles away from an export hub.

BUL will need to stitch up some pipeline deals and until that happens, I don't think the amount of gas in place matters all that much.

I think low flow rates are also a problem with MEL's csg reserves. For example, ESG is in NSW and is rated much higher because they've managed to get flows of 1mmcf/day (I think) on some wells

bermuda
10-12-2009, 11:24 AM

TBE,
You are right. There is a long way to go for BUL. This is a very good story. A long story but a very good story.

The pipeline studies have already commenced. BUL and Kogas wouldn' be up there proving up this huge resource unless they knew how to get it to the market. I am just going to sit back and relax and watch it unfold. Kogas is a very big player wanting significant gas to feed their Korean market.

drillfix
11-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Actually, a great story Bermuda

Just a total pitty that its a technical basket case ATM.

Heading fast, or real fast like its just dying to bounce off 20c or so again.

Only problem is, everytime it does a run up it gets slammed back down because you have the capper at 25c whom seems to have plenty of stock and keep repeating the process. Its probably them buying at 20c

Seems all the CSG sector is getting slammed (again)

trackers
23-12-2009, 09:49 PM
chart! well an attempt at one..http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4328/bulx.png

drillfix
24-12-2009, 02:06 AM
chart! well an attempt at one..http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4328/bulx.png

Good one there Trackers. Hey what prog you using there mate?

Hey, I see you dont have a stack of indicators in there.

When I am on the run, I use a net quote chart but I think it runs a day late or hour late or something, but it shows quite a few technicals, plus I just use whatever defaults are on there.

If you go to here: http://asx.netquote.com.au/charts.asp?code=BUL

Just replace the BUL part with any other Code you want and hit enter, or you can just add the code on the search box on the left.

Other examples:

http://asx.netquote.com.au/charts.asp?code=NGE
http://asx.netquote.com.au/charts.asp?code=FXR
http://asx.netquote.com.au/charts.asp?code=URA
http://asx.netquote.com.au/charts.asp?code=PLV
http://asx.netquote.com.au/charts.asp?code=VPE
http://asx.netquote.com.au/charts.asp?code=AQA
http://asx.netquote.com.au/charts.asp?code=SLR

I think you get the drift, but if anybody else fancies a quick chart with a quick detaill, that is Real fast and a No Fud around chart, IMO :)

There you have it, when your on the run book market in your external mail links section :)

So, with todays news, can any of you FA guys offer some interpretation to the build up of what is actually happening with BUL???

evilroyrule
29-12-2009, 12:27 PM
i wonder what astroturf man makes of this stock? got a sneaky feeling bul about to go for a little run. happy new year my peeps.

drillfix
29-12-2009, 01:29 PM
i wonder what astroturf man makes of this stock? got a sneaky feeling bul about to go for a little run. happy new year my peeps.

Oh please ER, lets not ask that.

I mean, I would never wish to offend yogi, but where one posts about a stock that gives it Expectation only to watch the stock sink, what honestly does that tell you?

Yogi is a fine chap (happy spirit) and that is great but when it comes to giving advice or luck I personally would not wait for the stars to lineup to buy a stock (IMO).

And when it comes to buying a stock, and say this stock, well let the fundamentals be in the stocks favour, Look at some of the indicators. An obvious place to start would be by watching this stock bounce too and Fro off the Bollinger Bands, thrown in a couple of indicators in favour and you have your self a buy. You can then sell it for a profit in the short term or choose to hold it long.

But whatever you do, don't buy it because the tide is high, the moon is full and Jupiter is lined up with Ur-anus. :rolleyes:

evilroyrule
29-12-2009, 01:57 PM
thank you my man drilly. im already knee deep in bul so i was merely pondering astoturf man as i went on to make a completely baseless prediction about how one thought this was due to run, based solely on perception. now i wish big phaddy could somehow build that indicator into his system. did you know that perception is just one of the man y senses outside of the 5 thrown about? without wishing to sound like ive drunk all nana's sherry, sometimes a gut feeling can bring about remarkable things. anyhoo, rambling for the sake of rambling. off to the tab to back the pakis again!

and..whats up with all the small buys at 22.5 today. this just a recent sample????

22.5 1,155 12:09
22.5 1,175 12:04
22.5 1,195 12:01
22.5 1,215 11:59
22.5 1,236 11:57
22.5 1,256 11:56

is it a bot accumulating under radar?

evilroyrule
29-12-2009, 02:20 PM
wait for it......

evilroyrule
06-01-2010, 12:16 PM
wait there......getting closer......

drillfix
06-01-2010, 12:31 PM

lol ER, mate what kind of coffee do you drink.

I see some gains coming but if it gets to 25c the big bad seller dude comes out and stuffs the basket ball down from all the buyers. You wait and see when it hits 25c as that is the mark when they start to defend.

But, who knows, truth is, anything could happen with the right news and the sector heating up.

evilroyrule
06-01-2010, 12:38 PM
lol ER, mate what kind of coffee do you drink.

I see some gains coming but if it gets to 25c the big bad seller dude comes out and stuffs the basket ball down from all the buyers. You wait and see when it hits 25c as that is the mark when they start to defend.

But, who knows, truth is, anything could happen with the right news and the sector heating up.

hey drilly, nice to see hear from you. happy new year big fella!

god came and told me to go nuts on bul. so i did. sold two unraced horses to do so. and now i am just passing on what he is saying to me. and at the mo it is wait there ala steve fleming. i will get rid of the 25 chap, boots and all. stay in touch, if i go quiet i am incarcerated. but i will be back!

bermuda
06-01-2010, 09:56 PM
hey drilly, nice to see hear from you. happy new year big fella!

god came and told me to go nuts on bul. so i did. sold two unraced horses to do so. and now i am just passing on what he is saying to me. and at the mo it is wait there ala steve fleming. i will get rid of the 25 chap, boots and all. stay in touch, if i go quiet i am incarcerated. but i will be back!

Evil,
Good things come to those that that truly believe. Blue will contribute to your charity.

evilroyrule
07-01-2010, 12:21 PM

and we are there. worth waiting for.

evilroyrule
08-01-2010, 12:25 PM
whops. now we are. tricky thing this divine vessel stuff. i will keep you posted on my next visit from the big man

evilroyrule
11-01-2010, 11:59 AM
since my last sermon ye faithful parish have been awfully quiet in the face of a strong run. am i preaching to the converted or perverted???? backed a good winner yesterday paid over 20.00. horse called dr who! how cld it not win

trackers
11-01-2010, 12:03 PM
since my last sermon ye faithful parish have been awfully quiet in the face of a strong run. am i preaching to the converted or perverted???? backed a good winner yesterday paid over 20.00. horse called dr who! how cld it not win

Nice one evilroy, great name for a horse.. dunno about the others but I'm staying put.

Strong open at 25c today, selling side thinning out a wee bit more(it needed to). I'll think about selling when the price hits 29c.

Looking forward to some more 813/814 results in the near future

drillfix
20-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Can anybody tell me, will this stock "ever" actually get from point A to B without actually trading side for years?

I know patience is the thing that will enable shareholders to benefit in due time, but this has got to be the most boring stock to be holding over time watching it going sideways.

To me this seems like a stock to just put it down and come and visit 4 months later and buy it for a penny less or two cents more..:rolleyes: :eek: :p

drillfix
21-01-2010, 11:57 AM
On the 15th of Jan there was a drilling update.

It mentions that ATP813P Stainburn Downs1 is expected to spud early next week, But that this week so should the news be today or tomorrow regarding this?

So if so then, what is going to happen when it spuds?

Im not much of a gas/oil buff so dont know whats happening, but still curious to know why nothing much is happening with this stock.

Are we actually waiting for the physical pipeline from Gladstone Port to the tenements ever to be connected? or does this drilling absolutely seem to count for nothing here. Please enlighten me someone.

The Big Ease
25-01-2010, 12:16 PM
BUL or WCL?

drillfix
25-01-2010, 02:00 PM
BUL or WCL?

Ummm, TBE are you asking me which?

If so I was on about BUL

trackers
28-01-2010, 09:18 AM
BUL now has the esteemed position of being the worst stock I ever brought in 6 years of trading :)

Firmly lodged in the bottom draw

STRAT
28-01-2010, 09:56 AM
BUL now has the esteemed position of being the worst stock I ever brought in 6 years of trading :)

Firmly lodged in the bottom drawWorse than TSV?

trackers
28-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Worse than TSV?

TSV was (overall) profitable for me, I swing traded that baby to the fullest before it turned bad :)

STRAT
28-01-2010, 10:14 AM
TSV was (overall) profitable for me, I swing traded that baby to the fullest before it turned bad :)Good on ya Trackers. Thats what I like to hear :cool:
It burned me twice lol.:o Only 1st degree burns though

trackers
28-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Good on ya Trackers. Thats what I like to hear :cool:
It burned me twice lol.:o Only 1st degree burns though

Ahh that sucks :( Yeah its tricky business with those penny dreadfuls, small movements can make you a lot, or lose you a lot.

It was a bad call on my behalf, I recommended that stock as a goody and it turned into a complete dog. The unfortunate result with Warro3 I could handle, but the huge negative movement before the announcement then complete silence from the coy since was completely average.. Took my own advice and got out at near the end of '09, and even though the project might be ok, and risk/reward is pretty decent, dunno if I'd roll with the coy and its mgmt again.

soulman
28-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Yep, although as frustrating as holding BUL is, I traded them on a few occasion and got some money off the table at the 24ish mark. Otherwise, I would have share your dissapointment.

evilroyrule
15-02-2010, 02:31 PM
everyone very quiet today. im picking announcement coming soon re bul. new order for 300k placed at 17.5.

bermuda
15-02-2010, 03:14 PM
everyone very quiet today. im picking announcement coming soon re bul. new order for 300k placed at 17.5.

Nothing wrong with BUL. It has all the ingredients to perform. BUL is like a good book. Trouble is, it has many chapters and we are only into the 3rd chapter of a 10 chapter book. We should get a bit of excitement when the first FID for Gadstone is announced ( probably May 2010 ).

BLUE ENERGY
1.Great acreage including Galilee.
2.Top Shareholders...Stanwell Corp and Kogas
3.Good management
4. Largely unknown.

Negatives
1.Those ANZ/Opes guys. One day we will get rid of them.

Just looked at price. Up one cent to 18 cents on reasonable volume on a down day. Have no fear...the value is there.

NoVice
16-03-2010, 04:02 PM
New announcement out by BUL - it doesn't look like Kogas are going anywhere but have long term plans with BUL

Sorry i don't know how to put in the link

shasta
16-03-2010, 05:06 PM
New announcement out by BUL - it doesn't look like Kogas are going anywhere but have long term plans with BUL

Sorry i don't know how to put in the link

Here's the link

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=BUL&E=ASX&N=484124

bermuda
16-03-2010, 09:34 PM
Here's the link

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=BUL&E=ASX&N=484124
Shasta,
These guys know how to make an onshore and an offshore profit. This tells me that Kogas are here for good. What an announcement and yet no one seems to know. Such is life.

Serpie
16-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Plenty of volume today Super B, but still a bit of a wall to get through at 20c.

I was just having a look at KOGAS and they're pretty big hitters. Great endorsement for BUL.

I'll pick up some more tomorrow and get my 24.5c average down.

Corporate
16-03-2010, 10:11 PM
I can't work out whether they are talking about exporting LNG or producing for domestic consumption. What do you think bermuda?

There was a lot of guff in that annoucement.

Serpie
16-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Looks like both are a possibility Corporate. They talk about a "green highway" for Aussie, and also about utilising KOGAS's experience and expertise in the LNG /CNG sector to "assist Australia", but of course they're also the leading importer of LNG in the world, so they're a great partner either way.

bermuda
16-03-2010, 11:11 PM
Looks like both are a possibility Corporate. They talk about a "green highway" for Aussie, and also about utilising KOGAS's experience and expertise in the LNG /CNG sector to "assist Australia", but of course they're also the leading importer of LNG in the world, so they're a great partner either way.
Hi Serpie,
good to hear from you.
This Blue is going to surprise a few. I have been waiting for them to confirm their interests following official 814 certification.

This latest news just about confirms that BUL have a MAJOR partner in BUL. Perhaps tomorrow the market might appreciate it. Perhaps later. Anyway, 814 is exceeding expectations.

The next six months is going to be jammed packed with CSG news.

See you at the Lone Ranger next time.Cheers

tobo
17-03-2010, 07:30 AM
I hold and want more, but in addition to conventional development, this talk about 'green highway' suggests converting Aust transport mentality from diesel/petrol to CNG/LPG tanks. Started in NZ in the 70-80s but the problem is the infrastructure at every petrol station, and then getting people to want to change
...as hard as going into politics

evilroyrule
01-04-2010, 09:25 AM
wow! check out the buy depth this morning. must be an announcement coming??????

lewinsky
01-04-2010, 10:36 AM
Buy recommendation in the Aussie Small Cap Investor released late yesterday.

That tip sheet and diggers and dillers usually gets things running for a while.

Ketel One
01-04-2010, 11:27 AM
I suspect it'll go for a bit of a run, then die back down- most CSG is on the up at the moment though, so could last a wee while. I don't think we'll see a proper re-rating till either ANZ gets out (won't happen till mid-year at least, if it does at all), or they book some reserves in 814P (a fair bit of drilling to do before this will happen, so also a wee way off).

drillfix
01-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Hey K1, remember the dredded 25c Alias capper.

It will be interesting to see right after open if they appear again or not.

Think I may even participate in this one today although dont like the sellers at 22c with the 666 biz :P

mattyroo
06-04-2010, 07:28 AM
Been away fishing for a few days, and come home to a pleasant surprise of a nice lift, but on the other hand a bit disappointed, as my order for another 100k at 20c only got just over 10k of them filled! Happy with the nearly 200k I bought about 10 days ago though.

Agree with K1 that it is likely to die back down though, especially after a run this hard. Might be time to lock in some profit.

mattyroo
30-06-2010, 09:51 AM
So, how far could this get smashed down today,with the DOW last night and the expected extension of KOGAS' farmin rights?

soulman
30-06-2010, 05:22 PM
So, how far could this get smashed down today,with the DOW last night and the expected extension of KOGAS' farmin rights?

Did you sold any for profits mattyroo, since your last post in early APR. I sold at 23.5 and thankfully never got back in. I think I'll stay out for the forseeable future. The CSG market looks to be losing their mojo.

crooky
02-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Added to my position at 13. Previous drilling announcements on track .

bermuda
07-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Matty,
The news wasn't so bad after all. Kogas are still interested and I can understand the extension in light of the flood delays and that ridiculous Rudd proposal. Thank goodness sanity prevailed on that score and Rudd was sent to the sin bin. What a complete dipstick. As bad as Greenspan and Bush.

Let's hope the reserves get a green tick. Blue sure has a huge acreage. I think we will have to wait until the first FID gets ticked off before the CSG torch get lit again. What a day that will be.

mattyroo
07-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Bermuda, I tried to send you a PM today re Blue, but your mailbox is full....

Anyway, kind of what I had expected to hear, although an 8 month extension is quite some time. Pleased to see it didn't get smashed down too much, and there seems to be a bit of buying support at 13.5. Although with the DOW futures pointing to another smashing there tonight, tomorrow could be another grim day.

bermuda
08-07-2010, 03:45 AM
Matty,
Just got back from a cruise around Onassis's private island. Far out. The Dow will continue to get smashed. I have been reading so many books about the demise of the USA. They have had it too good for too long at $5-$20 per barrel. Oil at $70 is killing them especially when you are importing 2 thirds. What we need is low cost CSG. They are hoping shale gas can get them out of the hole they are in but the EPA has now stepped in.

Blue have the acreage and one day it will get proved up and put into production. But these things sure take time. But we are talking multiples.

Corporate
08-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Matty,
Just got back from a cruise around Onassis's private island. Far out. The Dow will continue to get smashed. I have been reading so many books about the demise of the USA. They have had it too good for too long at $5-$20 per barrel. Oil at $70 is killing them especially when you are importing 2 thirds. What we need is low cost CSG. They are hoping shale gas can get them out of the hole they are in but the EPA has now stepped in.

Blue have the acreage and one day it will get proved up and put into production. But these things sure take time. But we are talking multiples.

Bermuda, you said you were reading a good oily book? I can't find the orginal post. COuld you post the title again?

Thanks

COLIN
08-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Although with the DOW futures pointing to another smashing there tonight, tomorrow could be another grim day.

Just shows how wrong the futures players can get it, doesn't it!

evilroyrule
26-08-2010, 08:34 PM
anyone been watching bul for re-entry? colin, are we ovrsold yet?

bermuda
26-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Bermuda, you said you were reading a good oily book? I can't find the orginal post. COuld you post the title again?

Thanks

Sorry Corporate,
The Squeeze by Tom Bower. Very very detrimental about BP's safety attitude. Lord Browne " More for Less"

STRAT
27-08-2010, 08:37 AM
anyone been watching bul for re-entry? colin, are we ovrsold yet?Hi Roy.
I am and if you are referring to RSI the answer to your question is not yet. That said the RSI is only one indicator and alone isnt a buy signal. Oversold doesnt mean buy either. A stock can become oversold ( a TA term ) for good reason and can stay that way for a good length of time.

keep your eye on which side of 12c it ends up at over the next few days. My guess is it will go lower

evilroyrule
27-08-2010, 08:47 AM
Hi Roy.
I am and if you are referring to RSI the answer to your question is not yet. That said the RSI is only one indicator and alone isnt a buy signal. Oversold doesnt mean buy either. A stock can become oversold ( a TA term ) for good reason and can stay that way for a good length of time.

keep your eye on which side of 12c it ends up at over the next few days

thanks strat. i have been terrible this year. ive averaged all the way down on cfe, stx, sold cxs at a bumper loss. still all good clean fun. hope the markets have been treating you a little better.

STRAT
27-08-2010, 09:02 AM
thanks strat. i have been terrible this year. ive averaged all the way down on cfe, stx, sold cxs at a bumper loss. still all good clean fun. hope the markets have been treating you a little better.Ive been on the side lines for a while now Roy. Mostly got out as indicated on the last chart I posted on the All Ords thread. Im lookin for re entry on many stocks but I cant see any yet. Have held CUE all the way through but entry price always has a bearing on how I approach a trade and whether I let it ride or not.

Regarding re entry into BUL.
A cent or two can make a huge difference to the bottom line at these prices. Also better to pay 14c on the way back up than 12c on the way down I reckon. Who knows? Next week that might read "better to pay 10c on the way back up than 8c on the way down"

evilroyrule
27-08-2010, 09:06 AM
Ive been on the side lines for a while now Roy.Mostly got out as indicated on the last chart I posted on the All Ords thread. Im lookin for re entry on many stocks but I cant see any yet. Have held CUE all the way through but entry price always has a bearing on how I approach a trade and whether I let it ride or not.

Regarding re entry into BUL.
A cent or two can make a huge difference to the bottom line at these prices. Also better to pay 14c on the way back up than 12c on the way down I reckon. Who knows? Next week that might read "better to pay 10c on the way back up than 8c on the way down"

at least we finally have spring racing to cheer me up. no more winter hacks taking the spoils.

STRAT
27-08-2010, 09:13 AM
at least we finally have spring racing to cheer me up. no more winter hacks taking the spoils.Is that boat racing or swimming? Sure doesnt feel like Sping in Auckland. I cant remember a winter with more rain.

evilroyrule
27-08-2010, 09:18 AM
horse racing!

STRAT
27-08-2010, 09:21 AM
Heres a few pics for ya

STRAT
27-08-2010, 09:26 AM
Notice that BUL has recently broken below a 9 year upward trendline :scared:

STRAT
27-08-2010, 09:29 AM
horse racing!Does anyone make gumboots for horses?

trackers
27-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Does anyone make gumboots for horses?

Beautiful day here in the South Island Strat... Just so you know :D

STRAT
27-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Beautiful day here in the South Island Strat... Just so you know :Dlol
Bloody cold then eh?

STRAT
03-09-2010, 10:58 AM
Hi Bermuda and other BUL followers
Is there anything coming up for BUL that could turn it around in the next few months???

Seems to have bottomed at 12c for now

bermuda
03-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Hi Bermuda and other BUL followers
Is there anything coming up for BUL that could turn it around in the next few months???

Seems to have bottomed at 12c for now

Hi Strat,
BUL are quietly proceeding to improve their position. The sp has got whacked mostly due to the deferment of Kogas taking up their option on 814. And the Rudd tax was a real stiffener. The floods didn't help either and now this election and Green talk has meant that BUL has drifted down like a lot of others.

We have the following to look forward to
1. A definitive election result
2. A Green pass on Coal Seam Gas
3. The world's first CSG-LNG plant being ticked off at Gladstone.
4. Continued success at 814. Things are going very well here.
5. Kogas take up 814 in February next year

A bit of M&A would help too.

STRAT
03-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Thanks Bermuda. Will be keeping an eye on this one

tobo
04-09-2010, 11:06 AM
currently oversold, so just wait for volume (OBV) to turn, huh?

STRAT
04-09-2010, 11:54 AM
currently oversold, so just wait for volume (OBV) to turn, huh?I like to keep it simple but not that simple :D

mattyroo
15-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Potentially some good news for Blue today, with 10% shareholder (KOGAS) possibly buying into GLNG. I guess that is what triggered the late day rally.

Hopefully will be positive towards KOGAS lifting their share in Blue come Feb.

denpal
10-11-2010, 12:26 PM
Chart is looking quite good, thoughts? Dble bottom 11.5c MACD crossing positive.

And now looks like TH as at 10.27am ASX time.

STRAT
10-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Chart is looking quite good, thoughts? Dble bottom 11.5c MACD crossing positive.

And now looks like TH as at 10.27am ASX time.Hi denpal
Bit of a positive divergence ( RSI ) but not enough to get excited about I reckon
Does look like support at 11.5c but doesnt look in a hurry to start climbing either

tobo
11-11-2010, 07:47 AM
resistance at 13c (was support at 13c in early Oct)
my super slow stochastic still shows it oversold, and OBV been flat for months.
I hold.
wait for close above 13c

drillfix
30-11-2010, 06:05 PM
Anybody still hold this?

Back to the Low again and just off half a cent higher.

Can anybody say, what exactly is going on with this stock? Completely in a down trend and looking like its set to go even potentially lower.

dis: Not Holding

bermuda
30-11-2010, 07:01 PM
Anybody still hold this?

Can anybody say, what exactly is going on with this stock? Completely in a down trend and looking like its set to go even potentially lower.

Drilly,
Have a look at page 10 of the Annual report. Blue aims to be a ASX200 company within 12 months. I don't know what market cap you have to have to be in the ASX but BUL would have to reach about 60 cents or so. If Kogas confirm an additional stake next February then it will be plain sailing.

shasta
30-11-2010, 07:02 PM
Anybody still hold this?

Ive look at BUL, before & i will take another look for when the tide turns, when the CSG sector goes berserk, i expect BUL to get a lift.

I'll be back in the market soon & only have 3 stocks "on the buy list", looking for another 2, maybe a CSG play, will do some digging Drilly & see what the fundamentals look like & shall post my thoughts.

shasta
01-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Ive look at BUL, before & i will take another look for when the tide turns, when the CSG sector goes berserk, i expect BUL to get a lift.

I'll be back in the market soon & only have 3 stocks "on the buy list", looking for another 2, maybe a CSG play, will do some digging Drilly & see what the fundamentals look like & shall post my thoughts.

Drilly, i didnt find too much to get me excited off the AGM presentation, BUL's market cap is ~$80m w/$18m cash

Not the most active CSG drilling program out there, but they have some good permits in the Surat basin

Kogas only owns 9.7%, so IMHO BUL's upside is mostly if its apart of M&A in the CSG/Shale Gas consolidation

Better CSG plays out there

Crypto Crude
01-12-2010, 12:57 AM
shasta-

Shasta,
you are good value at sharetrader......

And Im sorry im the one who has to tell you this... Im a be straight up wif you,

BUT,
you are always just looking...you are always rechecking positions...you are always watching... you are always sticking your ore into every possible topic... your always waiting... your always just getting back on the market...

what is the point of having a watch list... to watch it...?
ok ok, we all did that... but that was a decade ago, and 20years back right?...

have you really been out for all this time with no inclination to get back in on all these juicy whales...
Did rapid fire sale not lift an eye lid ?...

Hey dude... I saw rapid fire sale before the market crashed, so went back all in after being all out.....
LOL...how silly and naive I was...
you were smart enough in your own way....

So...You are waiting for the CSG sector to go beserk...
WHAT ARE YOU waiting for to be convinced...
You are a good person, but if you havent seen it, then its time for you to say
#1) I step aside.
#2) Ive found something better...

so if its still doomsday...? where are you holding your assets....
I hope its not those banks...

Smart money is in the market and has been for as long as you and I have invested...

.^sc

Crypto Crude
01-12-2010, 01:05 AM
Drilly, i didnt find too much to get me excited off the AGM presentation, BUL's market cap is ~$80m w/$18m cash

Not the most active CSG drilling program out there, but they have some good permits in the Surat basin

Kogas only owns 9.7%, so IMHO BUL's upside is mostly if its apart of M&A in the CSG/Shale Gas consolidation

Better CSG plays out there

Hummm...
Leveraged, its hard to go against pure acerage like this...
doesnt matter about activity, infact for juniors activity costs too much money...

This is about pure consolidation of CSG acerage that is worth dollars per share with the market saying cents per share...
20-25cents in the dollar is what the market values this that...
Much more to come...

Found my own destiny...
thinking PNG LNG gets be there quicker...

hehehe all you CSG bazookas... AK47.... UTUTUTUT..
.^sc

shasta
01-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Shasta,
you are good value at sharetrader......

And Im sorry im the one who has to tell you this... Im a be straight up wif you,

BUT,
you are always just looking...you are always rechecking positions...you are always watching... you are always sticking your ore into every possible topic... your always waiting... your always just getting back on the market...

what is the point of having a watch list... to watch it...?
ok ok, we all did that... but that was a decade ago, and 20years back right?...

have you really been out for all this time with no inclination to get back in on all these juicy whales...
Did rapid fire sale not lift an eye lid ?...

Hey dude... I saw rapid fire sale before the market crashed, so went back all in after being all out.....
LOL...how silly and naive I was...
you were smart enough in your own way....

So...You are waiting for the CSG sector to go beserk...
WHAT ARE YOU waiting for to be convinced...
You are a good person, but if you havent seen it, then its time for you to say
#1) I step aside.
#2) Ive found something better...

so if its still doomsday...? where are you holding your assets....
I hope its not those banks...

Smart money is in the market and has been for as long as you and I have invested...

.^sc

Shrewd

Ive been out of work over a year now (to sort out some health problems), & due to personal circumstances had to exit the market, im now ready to return to work & re enter the markets (hasnt been too bad sitting on sidelines & just watching!)

I've always kept an eye on stocks ive previously held, & i'm always researching & looking for more to follow across different sectors.

With regards to CSG companies, i've held, VPE/VPEO, ESG, BPT & COI previously, & i have been looking at a new CSG play of late

For me, there are better plays than BUL

drillfix
01-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Thanks Bermuda, Shasta, SC

No doubt the BUL sp will climb its way back, but I just wondered why its been just sitting there in the gutter. I guess the sector atm is in the gutter to some degree.

Good to buy the low or near it but depends how much or how long one wishes to tie up their money before something happens here.

Like all things, time will tell.

upside_umop
10-12-2010, 10:25 AM
An article on Galilee basin (http://www.couriermail.com.au/business/coal-seam-gas-exploration-moves-into-queenslands-galilee-basin/story-e6freqmx-1225968557468) for those who are interested.

A wee snippet down the bottom saying Blue is talking more to Kogas. Surely Kogas would be interested if the other majors are getting a slice?

Might also explain the astronomical rise in LNC - Their royalties from the sale of the Galilee coal mine seem to be inching closer and closer. 30mtpa?!

ronthepom
10-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Tend to agree with you upside, slowly acquiring at these prices and content to wait. Have it as a pick in the competion.

ronthepom
17-12-2010, 03:32 PM
An article on Galilee basin (http://www.couriermail.com.au/business/coal-seam-gas-exploration-moves-into-queenslands-galilee-basin/story-e6freqmx-1225968557468) for those who are interested.

A wee snippet down the bottom saying Blue is talking more to Kogas. Surely Kogas would be interested if the other majors are getting a slice?

Might also explain the astronomical rise in LNC - Their royalties from the sale of the Galilee coal mine seem to be inching closer and closer. 30mtpa?!

I see a big volume going through today, somebody buying up.!!

STRAT
17-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Dunno fellas.
This ones been a dud so far. Id be waiting for the bottom to be clearly in before sticking a toe in that cold water.

2.2 mil turnover aint out of the ordinary either.

kiwitrev
17-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Hi Guys
Have you looked at GLL(Galilee Basin). Good acreage, AGL hooked in $37m production pilot, most advanced programme in the Galilee and cashed up from sale NZ assets to Bathurst. May be longer term play.

Disc. small holding

drillfix
11-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Does anybody actually still hold this stock?

Seems like with all the flooding going on over here in QLD, it has knocked the sector a bit, but seems BUL has escaped some of it on some tenements.
4th paragraph of today's Operations update says:

As previously advised, the Monslatt 8 lateral well was successfully drilled to intersect the
vertical Monslatt 7 well late last year. Down hole pumps have been run in Monslatt 7 and
surface equipment has now been installed so that pilot production testing can commence by
the end of the week.

By the end of the week? Sheez, they must have been lucky to escape the floods on these tens.

bermuda
11-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Does anybody actually still hold this stock?

Seems like with all the flooding going on over here in QLD, it has knocked the sector a bit, but seems BUL has escaped some of it on some tenements.
4th paragraph of today's Operations update says:

As previously advised, the Monslatt 8 lateral well was successfully drilled to intersect the
vertical Monslatt 7 well late last year. Down hole pumps have been run in Monslatt 7 and
surface equipment has now been installed so that pilot production testing can commence by
the end of the week.

By the end of the week? Sheez, they must have been lucky to escape the floods on these tens.

Drilly,
I hold in my wife's portfolio. Heaven help me if she asks how they are getting on. I think I will say that all things considered, they havent put a foot wrong.

It will be interesting to see what Kogas do at the end of February. With these floods there may be another extension but they seem to be making pretty good progress nevertheless.

drillfix
11-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Cheers Bermuda,

I guess that is a good way to explain to your wife, though still appears to be in a down trend, it's starting to look like this stock has maybe bottomed since its been in this range since the 24th of Nov/10 approx. Maybe some good news will be the solution to kick this back to test higher levels.

May I ask, what is exactly is meant to happen with Kogas on at the end of Feb?

STRAT
11-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Drilly,
I hold in my wife's portfolio. Heaven help me if she asks how they are getting on. I think I will say that all things considered, they havent put a foot wrong.
.Super B. You may have missed your calling.

Diplomat :D

bermuda
11-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Cheers Bermuda,

I guess that is a good way to explain to your wife, though still appears to be in a down trend, it's starting to look like this stock has maybe bottomed since its been in this range since the 24th of Nov/10 approx. Maybe some good news will be the solution to kick this back to test higher levels.

May I ask, what is exactly is meant to happen with Kogas on at the end of Feb?

Drilly,
Kogas were looking to increase their stake in BUL last year. ( they already have about 10% ). It was conditional upon 814 performing and the outcome of that Dipstick Rudd's Supertax.

They deferred and got an extension to the end of February.
I think KOGAS would be happy now that the Supertax fiasco has died down and BUL must be more than pleased with their progress at 814 . So I am hopeful that KOGAS will take a further position in the first half of this year ( another small extension might be required ).

That is what the market is waiting for. BUL would sure leap on that news. But Kogas won't be liking these floods. Fortunately they have dodged them so far.

bermuda
11-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Hi Strat,
Or I could say quite truthfully
" They are on tract to become an ASX200 company which is very good news for your portfolio Dear. One of your best returns ever. The floods haven't helped and as I have said before that Rudd must be a complete Dipstick. But this thing is going to surprise a lot of people. Just need the weather to settle and Kogas to confirm".

That should do the trick.

STRAT
11-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Hi Strat,
" They are on tract to become an ASX200 company which is very good news for your portfolio Dear. One of your best returns ever. The floods haven't helped and as I have said before that Rudd must be a complete Dipstick. But this thing is going to surprise a lot of people. Just need the weather to settle and Kogas to confirm".

That should do the trick.Hi Bermuda.
I know they have said they will be ASX200 and Im sure they want to be. I can believe they intend to be but the SP has to go north a long way before they get there. I am watching. Im watching close in fact. I love good companies that are hated or ignored for long periods of time. When they finally do get it right or get noticed they go off with a bang.
Right now though ( and correct me if Im wrong ) they have a whole lot more flooding to deal with so it could be a while.

Rabbi
07-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Blue Energy seems to be consolidating at the moment with the recent flooding. I am wondering what a break out trigger could be for BUL. They seem to be getting further and further behind proving up their reserves and their quarterly was very uninspiring to say the least. They have some good acreage and they could be a bargain at this price if KOGAS comes to the party.

Just hope there is no more weather delays.

drillfix
07-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Rabbi, anything is possible re-weather here in Qld.

With regards to consolidation, yeah but its been doing this for the past 6 months there abouts whiles in a slow downtrend which now appears to be bottoming.

If you read Bermuda's posts you will see some factors governing some potential impact towards sp, but as you say, it first must get and stay dry for a while, however not all tenements are actually flooded are they, so this co or sp could use a shot in the arm, even if its technically on the chart by busting past 13c where the 150 EMA currently is.

Good news is, the 13ema has crossed the 50ema so I will be anticipating a bit of a run any week now, as this stock seems have movement spikes or lunges in weeks to months at a time.

Like always, time will tell.

disc: Holding a small parcel at 11c in a long term acc

OutToLunch
09-02-2011, 02:09 PM
A sudden step down for Blue with big sales at 11c. I hope it's a "bear raid" on Blue but it looks suspiciously like some larger shareholders getting out. :scared:

Rabbi
09-02-2011, 03:36 PM
A sudden step down for Blue with big sales at 11c. I hope it's a "bear raid" on Blue but it looks suspiciously like some larger shareholders getting out. :scared:

Blue Energy management over promising and under delivering.

Prefer BOW -they get things done.

drillfix
16-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Ohhh My My,

Break down here folks, cheap shares for those who seek the cheap stuff.

Support no where to be seen atm, perhaps somewhere in the 0.09+c level, lets see how this plays out.

Corporate
31-03-2011, 07:53 PM
Looking at the 2 year BUL chart is awful viewing! A high of 31-32c and now currently at 9c with a capital raising just announced. Any views on how big the discount will be?

bermuda
31-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Looking at the 2 year BUL chart is awful viewing! A high of 31-32c and now currently at 9c with a capital raising just announced. Any views on how big the discount will be?

Not looking forward to telling the wife. But still have high hopes for the future. I will take up whatever they have to offer.

Probably the best bagger I have going for me. Apart from NWE.

Corporate
01-04-2011, 08:06 AM
Probably the best bagger I have going for me. Apart from NWE.

Really, I just don't have any fair in management. Nothing really tangible has happened in 2 years*!

*acknowledging that they have had to deal with some major flooding.

STRAT
01-04-2011, 08:51 AM
BUL seems to have bottomed.
Perhaps it is finally on the mend?

STRAT
01-04-2011, 08:53 AM
BUL seems to have bottomed.
Perhaps it is finally on the mend?I would be waiting for a bit before dipping a toe in though. When you take a step back you can see it has looked to be on the mend many times during the current down trend.

Corporate
01-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Strat, the capital raising my also put additional pressure on the share price!

STRAT
01-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Strat, the capital raising my also put additional pressure on the share price!Yeah Corp. I guess the offer will dictate the SP to a degree.
Tough call for BUL. If the offer is to expensive they wont get it filled and if its too cheap it will undermine the SP.

What they plan to spend the money on will have an impact too. Hope they have some good news up their sleeve. Gonna need it I reckon.

bermuda
01-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Hi Strat,
That should do the trick.

When my wife opens the SPP letter I will stick with the same story as per above but mention that the floods have pushed BUL's apirations of becoming a ASX200 company back to the ASX300 ...for now. Hopefully that will work. Hopefully she won't ask me how the sp has performed.

drillfix
01-04-2011, 12:15 PM
When my wife opens the SPP letter I will stick with the same story as per above but mention that the floods have pushed BUL's apirations of becoming a ASX200 company back to the ASX300 ...for now. Hopefully that will work. Hopefully she won't ask me how the sp has performed.

Wow Bermuda, forgot about the wife situation here.

Hey, she loves you for you and not your/her money and stock picks right? Same story I would say, still plenty of water to go around and surely this stock cannot be far from its bottom now.

I would also agree with Corporate on the Management issue here. Surely there is an issue. Any decent management would not just plead innocent and only sit on their hands waiting for one thing or another to happen. Good management are Dynamic as you know and MAKE THINGS happen, and give no excuse for performance degradation, or at least to a certain level beyond control, yet they still would be proactive in thinking outside the sqare.

Or to me, like most they are getting paid so why worry, they can sleep at night knowing shareholders foot the bill every time.

Anyway, hope all is well on other fronts there Bermuda.

drillfix
01-04-2011, 01:34 PM
As the Ann below says that "Blue Energy is establishing itself at the forefront of the group of non-export LNG committed companies"

Folks, I thought Blue Energy were going to be exporting Gas to potentially Kor Gas or something, wouldn't that mean to internationally?

8c placement hey, well, I guess that would be the floor if there is one.

Wouldn't mind getting a long term parcel of these below 9c for the long haul yet what are other peoples thoughts on the above? Does this mean all this Gas only meant to service the Local QLD and/or Australian Market?

I do realise the Gov over here want this policy for a % of GAS to be reserved for non export and national security interests wish to keep it national development and use and that is fine, but what about these KorGas dudes and their agreements?

=============================
1 April 2011

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT

INSTITUTIONAL PLACEMENT

Blue Energy Limited (ASX: BUL) advises that it has executed a private placement with three
institutional investors, to raise $6 million by the issue of 75 million ordinary fully paid shares, at
$0.08 per share.

Following the announcement on 1 March 2011 of a doubling of total discovered gas in place
(GIP) volume in Blue Energy’s Monslatt, Sapphire and Central Bowen Basin Blocks of
ATP814P to 7,018PJ and a 60% increase in 3C Contingent Resource to 2,063PJ of
recoverable gas, the Company is actively working towards the conversion to reserves.

Funding will be applied to establish economic gas flows from the Monslatt Block, and from the
Central and Sapphire Blocks of ATP814P, which if successful, should provide a significant
volume of gas for Blue Energy to market.

In addition to gas reserve targets in ATP814P, Blue Energy is establishing itself at the forefront
of the group of non-export LNG committed companies, with a targeted exploration programme
across its 21,0489km over 7 tenements across the two premier CSG producing basins
(Bowen and Surat Basins) in Queensland, plus the Galilee, Maryborough and Cooper/Eromanga Basins.

As a result of this Placement, Mathews Capital Partners Pty Ltd will become a Substantial
Shareholder in Blue Energy, above 5% of the issued capital.

=============================

bermuda
01-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Drilly,
I have just come back from lunch and its good news all round. My dear wife won't be getting a letter, she won't be asked for additional funds and blow me down if we haven't attracted a first class investor.

Always knew this was a good horse. Just likes a hard and fast track. Can't stand the wet.

Rabbi
07-04-2011, 08:44 PM
Mathews Capital partners investing in Blue Energy is about the best endorsement any company could get. This fund is one of the most successful in the world in terms of returns.

They like CSG as they have previously been in Arrow and have a stake in Santos.
I can only assume they see BUL as being seriously undervalued due to the weather and not the management team. They would have already been in and talked to the management team and must have liked what they heard.

Onwards and upwards.

STRAT
08-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Go the BUL........................

ronthepom
08-04-2011, 05:49 PM
yes she's on the way strat, mr b will be happy.

drillfix
08-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Indeed, it looks like the previous Low was the Low and the zone to bounce from. Well played for those that accumulated in below the 10c mark.

Should have clicked on earlier and bagged this one for the long term account. Oh well, still early days.

evilroyrule
08-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Mathews Capital partners investing in Blue Energy is about the best endorsement any company could get. This fund is one of the most successful in the world in terms of returns.

They like CSG as they have previously been in Arrow and have a stake in Santos.
I can only assume they see BUL as being seriously undervalued due to the weather and not the management team. They would have already been in and talked to the management team and must have liked what they heard.

Onwards and upwards.

nice call. todays buyers certainly approved. no longer hold but go the bul. been long painful wait for many

bermuda
09-04-2011, 01:36 AM
yes she's on the way strat, mr b will be happy.

Ron,
This Mathews thing has given me just the greatest buzz. As you know I have always loved this stock. It has taken a long long time but with Mathews on board things will get a lot better. ( Might even tell the wife.) Oil goes up. I hope they don't destroy Ras Tanura.. My advice to all. Get your household well provisioned and fill your cars.

And buy gas stocks.

ronthepom
09-04-2011, 02:19 PM
Ron,
This Mathews thing has given me just the greatest buzz. As you know I have always loved this stock. It has taken a long long time but with Mathews on board things will get a lot better. ( Might even tell the wife.) Oil goes up. I hope they don't destroy Ras Tanura.. My advice to all. Get your household well provisioned and fill your cars.

And buy gas stocks.
Hi B,

i sent you a pm about 3 weeks ago did you read it ?

Ron

bermuda
09-04-2011, 06:26 PM
Hi B,

i sent you a pm about 3 weeks ago did you read it ?

Ron
Hi Ron,
I have not seen it. The last pm you sent me was about the 2nd OXX drill being a better chance that the first. That was just before the bbq here. Which we discussed.

I am sorry I have not seen any others although I did get a message from the administrator recently saying that my inbox was full and that Brut was trying to send a message. So I have cleansed my file.

Here's to OXX and BUL.
Cheers