PDA

View Full Version : Nzd Gbp

Toulouse - Luzern
09-10-2008, 09:25 PM
In these volotile times ...
Appreciate some comments
100,000 GBP to bring home to NZ.
Intraday low was .33 ish until co-ordinated OCR changes / RBNZ statements raised it from the lows.
RBNZ 23 Oct expected OCR changes
Comments strategy anyone.
Reliable safe operator to use
Can you set trigger point

QOH
10-10-2008, 12:24 PM
I'd be interested in replies too. Have a daughter just returned from UK, still has her money in UK waiting to bring it home. I keep saying do it now.

arco
10-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Gentlemen

I'd like to help but I dont trade this one myself, and at the moment due to high volatility I am day trading.

To me it looks like there may be a possibility of a move back to 50% Fib to test old support (red horizontal). If that occurs we must then re-check the chart

Perhaps DB can put an EW count up for you.

TL. Moving money. I would have though a simple electronic transfer would suffice. NB was pretty quick/efficient last time I moved funds UK-NZ (Although at that point it was still owned by Lloyds UK). Someone asked this question before and there was a slightly cheaper option....perhaps do a seach on the FX forum).

(I've personally used Lloyds UK to NZ, and ASB/NB in NZ for international transfers - always found it very speedy).

arco

QOH
11-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Thanks Arco......

dumbass
12-10-2008, 07:45 PM
hi there,
always get a bit nervous when people ask advice but here goes.

weekly chart posted indicates pound in a correction against new zealand dollar

flat correction for anyone who cares.

my call would be for the pound to strenghten against new zealand dollar.

probably quite quickly as in a third wave of a c wave

minimum target 3.07 but could move higher

risk to being wrong is way down at 2.56.

if you need anymore info just let me know.

QOH
12-10-2008, 09:20 PM
Thanks dumbass, daughter transferred one third of her money back last week, will suggest to her to hold off bringing more back just yet.

dumbass
26-10-2008, 09:19 AM
qoh , ive been watching this one and willing it in the right direction for your daughter.

it looks ready to run up to test at least the 3.oo level i would have your daughter on standby to transfer maybe another 1/3 when this rally up runs its course

may provide a good sell a bit higher than 3.oo

ill keep you posted .

Bilo
22-09-2009, 10:14 PM
This one seems to have fallen out of bed. Wht is the next move?

arco
23-09-2009, 09:52 AM
This one seems to have fallen out of bed. Wht is the next move?

Into the blue/white box zone and then should reverse for a while. White zone has most power, blue zone is outer limits

http://i38.tinypic.com/2utj7uh.gif