PDA

View Full Version : EXE - More CSG

mark100
21-05-2009, 04:30 AM
This is starting to remind me of the tech boom and Uranium boom when all the miners become tech stocks and when all the burnt out mining shells acquired 'prospective uranium' ground. Of course 'its different this time' because asia needs our gas...

Anyway EXE has just acuired some CSG acreage in QLD. Its actually a reverse takeover/backdoor listing by a private company. They are spruiking some high 'gas in place' numbers. Stock has moved from 3c to 11c on the news. They also have some options - 20c exercise price and expiry in Mar 2011.

Market cap is still low but expect a capital raising at some stage. Look at what COI did on the backdoor listing/merger with Chartwell with bugger all CSG ground from what I've seen so far - from 5c to 45c.

I have a few so I'm talking up my own book here.

Just remember to have a seat when the music stops

mark100
22-05-2009, 05:35 PM
The music is still playing - up over 40% today despite a down market and no annoucements

soulman
22-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Nice one Mark. Capital raising at 5 cents already in the offing and another issue of 114 million shares to the vendor.

Hence, this is a high risk play with upside potential. The downside is the dilution of cheap shares coming in and the double of shares issued to the vendors. That might cool things a bit.

mark100
22-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Nice one Mark. Capital raising at 5 cents already in the offing and another issue of 114 million shares to the vendor.

Hence, this is a high risk play with upside potential. The downside is the dilution of cheap shares coming in and the double of shares issued to the vendors. That might cool things a bit.

True high risk play soulman but those cheap shares are being issued to the private company in what is a backdoor listing of Longreach, unlikely to be sellers in the short term has they are appointing their own people to the board of EXE. Have a look at the exercise price of the incentive options that are also being issued 40c + exercise prices

bermuda
23-05-2009, 12:38 PM
True high risk play soulman but those cheap shares are being issued to the private company in what is a backdoor listing of Longreach, unlikely to be sellers in the short term has they are appointing their own people to the board of EXE. Have a look at the exercise price of the incentive options that are also being issued 40c + exercise prices

Well done Mark. That is spectacular. Will keep an eye on it.

crooky
01-09-2009, 12:07 AM
Picked up a few options at 3.9 cents a few weeks back , hasn't been doing much of late till today with good volume.

crooky
01-09-2009, 01:36 PM
Gone into trading Halt.

Corporate
02-04-2012, 01:05 PM
I'm in for a few EXE today at 16.5c.

Market capitalisation of around $65m

Cash of $10m
CONNOC funding of $32m
22 Well Drilling Campaign about to kick off over CSG, Shale and Conventional Oil.

I like it a lot!

drillfix
02-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Picked up a few options at 3.9 cents a few weeks back , hasn't been doing much of late till today with good volume.

Good stuff Crooky, that gives you plenty of headroom to sit back a bit~!

I'm in for a few EXE today at 16.5c.

Market capitalisation of around $65m

Cash of $10m
CONNOC funding of $32m
22 Well Drilling Campaign about to kick off over CSG, Shale and Conventional Oil.

I like it a lot!

Me also Corp,

Have traded EXE a off & on previously, but in for a small parcel with the same entry. Chart also looking good!

Corporate
02-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Drillfix, wait until Mr market wakes up to EXE. Very undervalued in my opinion.

Fundamentalists should just read the latest announcement to get a good feeling for what is about to be undertaken:

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20120329/pdf/425b3vkw40v0b6.pdf

upside_umop
02-04-2012, 01:52 PM
It does read quite good Corp....it's really funny, as it seems we're over the same plays most of the time?!
I was reading up on EXE in the weekend. The only thing I notice is the shale zone is quite thin? Wet gas does look attractive though! I think I will wait for drilling to commence....I'm tied up in others atm.

drillfix
02-04-2012, 01:56 PM
I agree with you on that one Corp. A bit of time will see the story unfold as the information continues to flow in.

Last year I mead a post about this:
http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?5944-Coal-Seam-Gas&p=346887&viewfull=1#post346887

And it was close to the same price as it is now, but since it has rolled up and down a few times, whereby have done a few trades since.

The story a side, even technically this should attract a few traders as some of the EMAs start to line gradually get into position with some of the strength and momentum indicators also prepping up to run in favour of an upmove.

Will post an Intraday chart in a while to reference for those who may be interested.

Corporate
06-04-2012, 08:22 AM
Glad to read you a following EXE as well Drillfix. It is going to be an interesting year for EXE once they kick off this 22 well campaign!

gazprom1
18-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Glad to read you a following EXE as well Drillfix. It is going to be an interesting year for EXE once they kick off this 22 well campaign!

Hey Corp/ DF,

Finally bought into EXE yesterday. Fully funded for the upcoming drill program. Targeting unconventional targets (shale/gas/csg) as well as conventional oil targets. CNOOC as 50%v JV partner over 6.7 million acres. Due to kick off this month....almost a no brainer.

Gaz

drillfix
18-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi Gaz,

Last week or so I noticed some weakness in the sp and saw a potential slight decline in the making so I managed to exit at my buy price.

Will consider a re-entry at some stage as it appears we might have just experienced a slight double bottom, and of course, all the other points mentioned by you and Corp! :)

Corporate
20-04-2012, 02:13 AM
Second drill rig secured and EXE is under the radar big time!

http://www.directbroking.co.nz/directtrade/dynamic/announcement.aspx?id=3059407

gazprom1
10-09-2012, 01:43 PM
CNOOC increasing its % farmin from 50 to 60% and has subscribed for 13% of shares in EXE at 17.2 cents - 90% premium to Thursdays close. CNOOC will go to 19.9% if gets approvals required. Typical under-reaction by local investors - shares up to 10.5 cents from 9 cents. MC is $43mil...Chinese just sucking up resource companies.

Gazprom

whirly
10-09-2012, 04:06 PM
No amount of good news seems to be helping any of my specs. At least it hasn't gone down on good news - that in itself might be a positive.

soulman
10-09-2012, 05:06 PM
No amount of good news seems to be helping any of my specs. At least it hasn't gone down on good news - that in itself might be a positive.

I see positives in this announcement but yet limitless amount of sellers queing up. Will stay away but in the watchlist.

whirly
10-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Games being played I think. If the options lapse and a CR is done that might be a good time to get in. I'm just going to hold through it unless Katherine West is a duster which I think is unlikely. While KW is important the bigger play here long term remains the shale and I suspect that's what CNOOC are in for.