PDA

View Full Version : PDY- Padbury Mining (the old GPN re-badged)

p0ssy
17-06-2009, 01:43 AM
Guess it is time to start a thread on this one. GPN was trading around 0.6c 2 weeks ago and now - as PDY - closed up 0.3 c to 3c cents today. Solid volume every day in the last 2 weeks. If it gets to 4c I will have my first 10 bagger of the year.

New management with good ideas, this co is now focussing on iron ore. Drilling sample results are due out in July. Tenements at Peak Hill and Meekatharra.

PDY have gold and uranium interests as well and management have interests in YRR and AGU.

I would like to think the SPP has enough momentum to get to 4c but would be mightily pleased if it just held it's ground until the drill samples are released. I suspect the geo's are optimistic and that may be driving the SP here.

p0ssy
07-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Just a note about this share - closed at 3.4c today on good volume - up 0.2c - not bad on a "down" day. The chart looks good.

I found I had bought half a million of these at 0.3c in December last year so my first 10 bagger of the year. Almost certainly my only 10 bagger of the year.

What happens to SP here will be a race between the inevitable retrace the wider market is going to have until October and the results of drilling due in a few weeks.

Fingers crossed. The options are still good value IMO.

p0ssy
17-09-2009, 10:59 PM
About time I posted on this share again. Probably the only holder in them these parts.

SP now sitting at 4.5c after 20 million+ t/o today and 0.3c rise. And still no announcement about the iron ore drilling samples due out 2 months ago. Speeding ticket a couple of weeks ago did nothing to dampen interest.

The options are still good value. Is this a buy on the rumour type stock? if the results are great 5c+ is in sight. If lousy then lookout 2c again. Still a stock that has risen 15x in 10 months couldn't be all that bad. Or .......

drillfix
17-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Hi pOssy,

Ive been doing some spectating here mate so you may be alone holding but not watching.

Was temped to buy @ 3c but not enough cash to extend myself as I got a few punts on the roll atm. :rolleyes:

No doubt you have got your 10 bagger now so thats a good one.

Keep it up and let us know of any other potentials 10ers out there ;)

p0ssy
18-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Trading Halt! Lifting on Tuesday. Should have placed that stop loss! Although looking at the buying and SP rise in the last 2 weeks I suspect this has only one way to go.

Looking for another 10 bagger - have a look at ATI although maybe the horse has began to bolt. And WHE - a 3-4 bagger maybe. I have no more 10 baggers up my sleeve excepting maybe AGUO - this is definitely a sleeper, and tied up with PDY (AGU has 30% share of PDY's IO stake at Mt Padbury) - if the reusults are good on Tuesday then AGUO may have a lag before the market catches on. Just a thought.

winner69
02-05-2014, 04:31 PM
A lot seems to have happened since 2009 .... and the last few weeks

tosspot
02-05-2014, 05:48 PM
A lot seems to have happened since 2009 .... and the last few weeks
yip im certainly jumping into any lawsuits, disgusting these people involved.