PDA

View Full Version : Backdoor listings - The new IPOs

steve fleming
04-09-2009, 11:57 PM
IPOs are out and back door listing are currently back in vogue.

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21498,25771845-951,00.html?from=public_rss

"DJ Carmichael head of research Paul Adams agreed, saying he expected to see increased backdoor listing activity in the next six months.

``I quip that the best business to be in at the moment is coffee, because everybody's talking to everybody else, particularly at the smaller end,'' he said.

Other brokers, who declined to be named because of the sensitivity of ongoing deals, said backdoor listings had become so popular they were now their primary focus ."

Often these can provide excellent returns, providing you get in early enough, and decent quality assets are backed in.

Plenty of shells out there, but one i like is CEO and i have been accumulating 1c CEOOs over the past month.

- Market cap approx $2 mil
- Cash approx $900k
- Substantial shareholders include the MD of Patersons Securities
- Paterson Securities head of corporate finance Aaron Constantine (who was quoted in the article linked above) also is a substantial shareholder in CEO.

Given the pedigree of shareholders and management of CEO, they should be able to source some decent assets to list....so am confident this will be a nice back door play.

If anyone else has interesting shells / back door plays, please feel free to add them.

drillfix
05-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Hi Steve,

Yeah its started alright, not for the impatient either. Will check out this CEO

Check out LRC at 1c they were SPP south pacific petroleum, but with new board, classic back door or reverse merger which is achieves the same principle I guess. These guys got a wild card project in Chile for Gold/Copper.

Also another one IRH soon to be Clean Global Energy, shares shot up to 12c but moved back down to 3 then to around 6c. But has board, experience and previous chairman from Linc Energy so they have the know how, and some Tenements and JVs, MOU's and Tenn in place.

Considering, everything is a punt, just gotta think, compare and time things right on how to spread the doe around.

Anybody else got some goodies?

Corporate
05-09-2009, 08:59 AM

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21498,25771845-951,00.html?from=public_rss

"DJ Carmichael head of research Paul Adams agreed, saying he expected to see increased backdoor listing activity in the next six months.

``I quip that the best business to be in at the moment is coffee, because everybody's talking to everybody else, particularly at the smaller end,'' he said.

Other brokers, who declined to be named because of the sensitivity of ongoing deals, said backdoor listings had become so popular they were now their primary focus ."

Often these can provide excellent returns, providing you get in early enough, and decent quality assets are backed in.

Plenty of shells out there, but one i like is CEO and i have been accumulating 1c CEOOs over the past month.

- Cash approx $900k
- Paterson Securities head of corporate finance Aaron Constantine (who was quoted in the article linked above) also is a substantial shareholder in CEO.

Given the pedigree of shareholders and management of CEO, they should be able to source some decent assets to list....so am confident this will be a nice back door play.

If anyone else has interesting shells / back door plays, please feel free to add them.

Steve whats the exercise price on CEOO?

STRAT
05-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Steve whats the exercise price on CEOO?1.0c.........................

drillfix
17-09-2009, 03:08 PM

- Cash approx $900k

Steve,

If you dont mind sharing some thoughts, when you say pedigree management, are you saying their is new directors onboard this?

Also, what and when approx is this company actually going to do?

The only info on them is now old info and still nothing has happened or appears to be happening. Is there anywhere to get some updated info on this stock?

I suppose that is the best time to buy some so when they are happening its easier to sell, but its kinda like Punting on something that you dont know what its going to be, or a choice of the Curtain, Car or the Box.

steve fleming
17-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Steve,

If you dont mind sharing some thoughts, when you say pedigree management, are you saying their is new directors onboard this?

Also, what and when approx is this company actually going to do?

The only info on them is now old info and still nothing has happened or appears to be happening. Is there anywhere to get some updated info on this stock?

I suppose that is the best time to buy some so when they are happening its easier to sell, but its kinda like Punting on something that you dont know what its going to be, or a choice of the Curtain, Car or the Box.

Hi DF

I have got no idea what business will be backed into CEO....I am banking on when a deal is announced, CEO’s market cap will increase significantly from its current $2m.

As two of CEO’s substantial shareholders are prominent Perth share brokers, and their Directors are reasonably well connected, i am guessing they will be able to source a good enough deal to produce a decent re-rating....sure there will be dilution, but overall, the existing shareholders will not do a deal that makes them worse off.

It is just really a punt on a good deal being done.

The downside is limited, because with a market cap of $2m, it represents good value for a reasonably clean ASX listed shell.

But yeah, it won’t be everyone’s ideal investment!

drillfix
17-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the input Steve, and I see what you mean with the downside being very little if any.

Dont really know if I were lucky or not but I got an order filled @ 0.004c today. Guess that one will sit in the bottom drawer till incentive prevails.

Now its down to the Co, with the curtain, car or the box, which one will it be...lol

steve fleming
07-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Robe Australia Limited (ROB) is another shell looking to have a business backed into it.

Current Market cap approx $3m

- Macquarie has a 20% share holding in ROB;
- Senior stockbrokers own another 30% of ROB;
- Paterson Securities have an option to acquire 15% of ROB (ROB used to own the stockbroker Tolhurst Noall but sold it to Patersons).

Per the FY09 annual report “it is the Board’s view that the company will actively seek to backdoor list another business into the listed shell within the next 6 to 12 months”

Like CEO, this is a play on the expectation that the major shareholders in ROB (Macquarie, Patersons etc) will be nicely looked after with the backdoor listing. That is just how it works.

Like CEO, it is an opportunity to “hitch a ride” when the big boys do deals to look after themselves.

Dr_Who
07-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Hey SF whats the current debt for ROB? Any cash in the bank?

whatsup
07-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Robe Australia Limited (ROB) is another shell looking to have a business backed into it.

- Paterson Securities have an option to acquire 15% of ROB (ROB used to own the stockbroker Tolhurst Noall but sold it to Patersons).

Per the FY09 annual report “it is the Board’s view that the company will actively seek to backdoor list another business into the listed shell within the next 6 to 12 months”

Like CEO, this is a play on the expectation that the major shareholders in ROB (Macquarie, Patersons etc) will be nicely looked after with the backdoor listing. That is just how it works.

Like CEO, it is an opportunity to “hitch a ride” when the big boys do deals to look after themselves.

- Cash approx $900k

Yeh right but the early worm also gets eaten!!!!

steve fleming
08-10-2009, 12:20 AM
Hey SF whats the current debt for ROB? Any cash in the bank?

About $1.5m cash, now that shares in Patersons have been sold.

All bank debt has been repaid.

steve fleming
05-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Hi DF

I have got no idea what business will be backed into CEO....I am banking on when a deal is announced, CEO’s market cap will increase significantly from its current $2m.

As two of CEO’s substantial shareholders are prominent Perth share brokers, and their Directors are reasonably well connected, i am guessing they will be able to source a good enough deal to produce a decent re-rating....sure there will be dilution, but overall, the existing shareholders will not do a deal that makes them worse off.

The downside is limited, because with a market cap of $2m, it represents good value for a reasonably clean ASX listed shell.

But yeah, it won’t be everyone’s ideal investment!

So we are going into iron ore....

$100m deal...

Gordon Toll (ex FMG chair) to become chairman....

whatsup
05-11-2009, 09:58 PM
So we are going into iron ore....

$100m deal...

Gordon Toll (ex FMG chair) to become chairman....

What are the details/prospects, is this one for the brave ,the foolish , a means of the current S Holders exiting or is there light at the end of a long tunnel ( and hopefully NO TRAIN heading back down it !!! )

steve fleming
05-11-2009, 10:28 PM
What are the details/prospects, is this one for the brave ,the foolish , a means of the current S Holders exiting or is there light at the end of a long tunnel ( and hopefully NO TRAIN heading back down it !!! )

well if you compare the project to SDL (which is the obvious comparison) it looks like a pretty clever deal with very significant upside, given SDL has a market cap of $300m +.

Patts are going to pump it (as they are underwiting the spp)....vendors are taking shares...ESOP with an ex price of 2 x the cap raising price...so its all looking good

Am pretty pleased i am holding 2mil CEOO and 1mil CEO

whatsup
06-11-2009, 09:18 AM
well if you compare the project to SDL (which is the obvious comparison) it looks like a pretty clever deal with very significant upside, given SDL has a market cap of $300m +.

Patts are going to pump it (as they are underwiting the spp)....vendors are taking shares...ESOP with an ex price of 2 x the cap raising price...so its all looking good

Am pretty pleased i am holding 2mil CEOO and 1mil CEO

Is the 20 > 1 recap before the $15 k SPP or after ?

whatsup
09-11-2009, 12:34 PM
CEO is on the move today after relisting and it looks like the market likes what it sees, investors have really this week to get in on the SPP at .012 per share

whatsup
09-11-2009, 12:46 PM
CEO is on the move today after relisting and it looks like the market likes what it sees, investors have really this week to get in on the SPP at .012 per share

CEO'Os up 125% so far today , go you good thing.

axion
09-11-2009, 02:39 PM
It's at minimum 1.2c, it could (quite likely) be higher.

steve fleming
09-11-2009, 10:20 PM
CEO'Os up 125% so far today , go you good thing.

That was too easy....

CEO is now effectively capped at $150m. SDL (who raised $85m today) is capped at $350m. CEO's Avima project is 100km south of SDL's Mbalam project.

CEO is basically where SDL was 18 months ago (ie no BFS/no JORC) so that provides an indication of the upside to CEO as they progress Avima.

CEO also has the Kango project which provides additional upside versus SDL as a comparative.

drillfix
10-11-2009, 01:40 AM
I seem to have a bad habit in jumping out of things just before they move or waiting till the news.

Sold my options last week or so which since have doubled (doh -sh#t).

But oh well, will see if my bid gets taken out over time again hey~!

Anyways, well done Steve and other holders.

whatsup
10-11-2009, 11:30 AM
I seem to have a bad habit in jumping out of things just before they move or waiting till the news.

Drill..., Buy $600 odd shares today and get the SPP ( closes towards the end of thisweek so as to be registered b4 the 20th ) which should help you average down , every ones doing it look at the small volumn sales 30k +

drillfix
10-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Good thinking there whatsup.

Is the SPP happening now one of those ones where even if you hold 100 shares you can buy $15 Grand worth of stock?

Guess it would give me some exposure which would be better than non I guess.

Although where abouts do folks here see this stock being in 6 months?

whatsup
10-11-2009, 12:46 PM

Good thinking there whatsup.

Is the SPP happening now one of those ones where even if you hold 100 shares you can buy $15 Grand worth of stock?

Guess it would give me some exposure which would be better than non I guess.

Although where abouts do folks here see this stock being in 6 months?

Drill, to be safe I think you should buy the minimum of $500-600 but be quick as it can take 10 days to have them registered in your name, Have a good read on the CEO web site for a update its all there, goog huntinh.

h2so4
11-11-2009, 10:11 AM
That was too easy....

CEO is now effectively capped at $150m.

How is it capped at $150m?:confused:

drillfix
11-11-2009, 12:03 PM
What is the full story with this Post Consolidation at 0.24c ???

I gather this means, they are gonna narrow down the Quantity of shares and then they will trade at 24c a little later in the piece?

whatsup
11-11-2009, 04:52 PM
What is the full story with this Post Consolidation at 0.24c ???

I gather this means, they are gonna narrow down the Quantity of shares and then they will trade at 24c a little later in the piece?

Drill, If you buy shares to qualify for the SPP make sure that you buy the heads not the options
The consoldation takes place after the SPP and encompasses all issued shares at that time , Spp, placement , underwritten shares et al.

steve fleming
11-11-2009, 11:24 PM
How is it capped at $150m?:confused:

$100m of shares are to be issued to the Core S'hers at 1.2c.

So 100m / 1.2 * 1.8 = $150m

drillfix
12-11-2009, 02:01 AM
The consoldation takes place after the SPP and encompasses all issued shares at that time , Spp, placement , underwritten shares et al.

Hi wu, can you or anybody else specify what the total equation will be??

As in, say I had 100,000 after the spp, how many will that translate to after consolidation and at what price?

steve fleming
12-11-2009, 09:46 AM
Hi wu, can you or anybody else specify what the total equation will be??

As in, say I had 100,000 after the spp, how many will that translate to after consolidation and at what price?

df

"consolidation of the existing CEO shares and options on a 1 for 20 basis"

ie 20 x 1.2c shares = 1 x 24c share.

So divide your pre-consolidation holding by 20.

h2so4
12-11-2009, 12:56 PM
$100m of shares are to be issued to the Core S'hers at 1.2c.

So 100m / 1.2 * 1.8 = $150m

Under Share Purchase Plan, it says it will be limited to the issue of 63.8m new shares. 63.8*1.2c = ?:confused:

drillfix
01-12-2009, 04:43 PM
df

"consolidation of the existing CEO shares and options on a 1 for 20 basis"

ie 20 x 1.2c shares = 1 x 24c share.

So divide your pre-consolidation holding by 20.

So if one holds 200,000 CEO fpo's that will become 10,000 ceo fpo's right?

Steve, what are your thoughts on the time of this when it changes over, is it gonna sink, or swim, or swim hard?

Just got the SPP today in them mail, I dont have much cash so just wondering if it would be better just to chance market with these? Guess its the chance we all gotta take.

Any body got any thoughts on this stock (CEO) and its future?

Having experienced a CGV (clean global energy) consolidation it turned out to be a Disaster for me ( so far), I should have just dumped and sold the lot pre-consolidation., so dont want the same thing to eventuate with CEO should I choose to participate.

steve fleming
01-12-2009, 09:25 PM
So if one holds 200,000 CEO fpo's that will become 10,000 ceo fpo's right?

Steve, what are your thoughts on the time of this when it changes over, is it gonna sink, or swim, or swim hard?

Just got the SPP today in them mail, I dont have much cash so just wondering if it would be better just to chance market with these? Guess its the chance we all gotta take.

Any body got any thoughts on this stock (CEO) and its future?

Having experienced a CGV (clean global energy) consolidation it turned out to be a Disaster for me ( so far), I should have just dumped and sold the lot pre-consolidation., so dont want the same thing to eventuate with CEO should I choose to participate.

Hi Drill,

You can use BPAY so probably wait till the very last day of the SPP before deciding to take it up (Friday 11th).

By that time there will be confirmation of the iron ore deal and more details of the terms announced and the market will have a better idea on how to price the deal/CEO. At the moment there is a lack of details around the deal. If the price doesn't move over the next 10 days, i would let it pass.

Look at what's happened to MEL the last couple of days with their SPP expiring on Thursday.

whatsup
01-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Hi Drill,

You can use BPAY so probably wait till the very last day of the SPP before deciding to take it up (Friday 11th).

By that time there will be confirmation of the iron ore deal and more details of the terms announced and the market will have a better idea on how to price the deal/CEO. At the moment there is a lack of details around the deal. If the price doesn't move over the next 10 days, i would let it pass.

Look at what's happened to MEL the last couple of days with their SPP expiring on Thursday.

CCU did a SPP at .06, 7 months ago share price its now .35---.40, not toooooo bad so CEO at .012 is worth a punt dont we all think theres plenty of room here for great up side. the money raised via the SPP is to be used to drill and varify the iron ore resource it could be 1 bill tons or 2 bill tons , great upside . + + + + + +

drillfix
02-12-2009, 12:17 PM
At the moment there is a lack of details around the deal. If the price doesn't move over the next 10 days, i would let it pass.

Steve sometimes the best answers are the most simple ones, Thanks~!

Saying that, yes MEL did a whopper of a runner and CEO should do better to define the parameters of what is completely involved.

drillfix
02-12-2009, 12:27 PM
the money raised via the SPP is to be used to drill and varify the iron ore resource it could be 1 bill tons or 2 bill tons , great upside . +

I agree WS,
But then once placement is done you then have consolidation, and where will the story be then without any further elaboration?

I am just a bit worried that this Co is only trying to emulate SDL by only which bulldozing a path into the jungle, dumping a hut and then get investors in to pay for it at the cost of some terrified misplaced Gorilla's

whatsup
11-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Anyone applying for the SPP TODAY-last day, SPP is bound to be successful as its under written by Pattersons who have a very good track record of putting businesses into shell companies, once the due dil is completed early next year CEO will be a different compant with new competent management on board, get on board today or buy the market, CEOO's way to go imho.

drillfix
11-12-2009, 11:53 AM
Anyone applying for the SPP TODAY-last day, SPP is bound to be successful as its under written by Pattersons who have a very good track record of putting businesses into shell companies, once the due dil is completed early next year CEO will be a different compant with new competent management on board, get on board today or buy the market, CEOO's way to go imho.

WU, I think I am going to pass on this one.

I feel I already have enough risk on my plate at the moment in what I feel not quite certain times.

Other factors are, you can buy them on market for 1.2 sometimes less, and then once that is done you need to go through consolidation. I really think Im gonna watch and take my chances a little later, if I have any capital to risk that is.

Good luck mate, hope she bolts wonderfully for you.

whatsup
11-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Drill...Thanks always a hard one and with so many opportunities atm in Aussie it makes for interesting times.

steve fleming
09-01-2010, 03:06 PM
SHE this week was the perfect example of a great back door play! Unfortunately i missed it!

Shares rose in 2 days from 3 cents to 17.5 cents on the annoucement of a back-door acquisition of a uranium project in South Korea. Closed on Friday at 10.5 cents.

whatsup
01-02-2010, 12:53 PM

1 / 1 issue announced to fund due dillance could be an interesting ride, thaughts anyone !!!

Lego_Man
02-02-2010, 12:44 PM
I entered yesterday with a small position - interesting to see a lot of sellers go off the table. Hopefully rewards will be somewhere in the vicinity of others seen in this thread...

percy
02-02-2010, 01:39 PM
I have joined you fellas in ROB so you are not alone.
may have to change my name to steve fleming follower.

percy
03-02-2010, 05:42 PM
maybe out the backdoor with the backdoor listing. rob.looks like i have been robed.!!!

STRAT
03-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Hi Steve,
Are you still holding ROB? I see it did a bit of a run some time after you posted but from the end of October has been fading.

Market cap now around 1.3 mill. Hell, they could back a clapped out Leyland truck that has been used to transport fish for the last twenty years into it and get a decent price spike. :D

steve fleming
19-10-2010, 11:51 PM
CEO turned out to be a very successful back door play.

ROB, with a mkt cap of about $700k not successful yet, but its time will come and i continue to hold.

In the meantime, a couple of other attractive back-door plays:

SLT / SLTO (backed by Max Capital/Pattersons/Mark Titchener who was a mjr shareholder in AVB)

NDL (backed by CPS Securiities who were behind AVB)

Hot copper has some good chat on both these plays.

Lego_Man
20-10-2010, 09:07 AM

ROB, with a mkt cap of about $700k not successful yet, but its time will come and i continue to hold.

SLT / SLTO (backed by Max Capital/Pattersons/Mark Titchener who was a mjr shareholder in AVB)

That's funny, was going to PM you on ROB! I still hold as well, hopefully in the end returns will justify the length of time theyve held my coin.

Anyway good to see theyve got their affairs in order and can finally search out some opportunities totally unencumbered.

STRAT
20-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Hi Steve
SLTO
What is a deferred option? Same as deferred payment option?

steve fleming
20-10-2010, 11:33 PM
Hi Steve
STLO
What is a deferred option? Same as deferred payment option?

Hi Strat,
I understand it means they are trading on a deferred settlement basis.
SLTO are currently being issued pursuant to the rights issue.
Settlement is deferred until the rights issue applicant details have all been recorded by the share registry.

Happy to be corrected.

steve fleming
20-10-2010, 11:37 PM

Add PSF / PSFO to the list

backed by Jason Peterson, who was the largest shareholder in AVB, and also ATI from memory.

Already started to run - again hc is good value with this one.

steve fleming
30-10-2010, 09:40 AM

NDL - am really loaded up on, don't think there is a more perfect back-door play.

$3.5m mrkt cap with $2.2m cash;
Only 86m shares on issue!!;
Share register stacked with CPS brokers/clients!

Starting to move now.

Gasbox
31-10-2010, 01:26 AM
Article on Phoenix Gold IPO with Patersons Securities managing it.

"The company plans to issue 30 million shares at 20 cents each with four free attaching options exercisable in 2012 and four free attaching options exercisable in 2014, for every five shares issued.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/business/a/-/wa/8223259/phoenix-gold-launches-6m-ipo/

trackers
31-10-2010, 08:00 AM
Article on Phoenix Gold IPO with Patersons Securities managing it.

"The company plans to issue 30 million shares at 20 cents each with four free attaching options exercisable in 2012 and four free attaching options exercisable in 2014, for every five shares issued.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/business/a/-/wa/8223259/phoenix-gold-launches-6m-ipo/

Hey gasbox, thanks for this - free options could make it worthwhile, EV is only about 6mil so not pie in the sky stuff given the markets appetite for risk at the moment

steve fleming
04-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Steve whats the exercise price on CEOO?

CEOO up 55% today....a 4 bagger for me now....pretty good for a business that does nothing!!!

news re coal acquisition must be close.

steve fleming
04-11-2010, 10:15 PM
CEOO up 55% today....a 4 bagger for me now....pretty good for a business that does nothing!!!

news re coal acquisition must be close.

A summary of the favouite shells on my watchlist that have announced they are looking for acquisitions:

ROB mc =$1m cash=$not much
NDL mc =$4m cash=$2.2m
SLT mc =$4m cash=$1.3m
HCG mc =$7m cash=$2.2m
CEO mc =$9m cash=$2.4m

yogi-in-oz
05-11-2010, 02:32 PM
A summary of the favouite shells on my watchlist that have announced they are looking for acquisitions:

NDL mc =$4m cash=$2.2m
SLT mc =$4m cash=$1.3m
HCG mc =$7m cash=$2.2m
CEO mc =$9m cash=$2.4m

:)

Hi folks,

Regarding Steve's list above ..... here's some key dates for this month,
to watch for stocks, on that list ... :)

ROB ..... 09-10112010 - positive news expected

25112010 - positive spotlight on ROB

=====

NDL ..... 09-10112010 - minor and positive news

26112010 - minor and positive news/moves

=====

SLT ..... 09-10112010 - postive news expected

25112010 - positive spotlight on SLT

=====

HCG ..... 19112010 - positive spotlight on HCG

=====

CEO ..... 19112010 - positive spotlight on CEO

=====

..... and from this end, a cashed up explorer/producer, on the acquisition trail:

SSN ..... 18112010 - positive spotlight on SSN

=====

Also expecting positive news/moves on the same day, from:

VPE ..... 18112010 - positive spotlight on VPE ..... still has a crossholding stake in SSN (???)

have a great day

paul

=====

steve fleming
05-11-2010, 10:02 PM

=====

HCG ..... 19112010 - positive spotlight on HCG

=====

Hmmm...Yogi, HCG trading halt this evening in relation to an acquisition???

yogi-in-oz
07-11-2010, 03:51 AM

Hi Steve,

HCG ...... let's see how it all unfolds, over the next couple of weeks ..... :)

have a great weekend

paul

=====

STRAT
30-11-2010, 02:08 PM
NDL - am really loaded up on, don't think there is a more perfect back-door play.

$3.5m mrkt cap with $2.2m cash;
Only 86m shares on issue!!;
Share register stacked with CPS brokers/clients!

Starting to move now.Hi Steve.
86 million shares and ony 500,000 for sale. Talk about tightly held

steve fleming
30-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Hi Steve.

I seriously really like this stock, Strat. Hasn't made me any real money yet, but I am loaded up and waiting!

STRAT
30-11-2010, 09:56 PM
I seriously really like this stock, Strat. Hasn't made me any real money yet, but I am loaded up and waiting!Good to know. Ive managed to get some under 4c but not many.

steve fleming
30-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Good to know. Ive managed to get some under 4c but not many.

You often see brokers take personal stakes in companies, but for a high-profile CPS broker in Kyle Haynes to be the 2nd largest share-holder and become a director says something.

STRAT
02-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Well. I coughed up 0.5c and bought some SLT this morning Steve. There has been more action/volume today and it wasnt just me.

drillfix
02-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Well. I coughed up 0.5c and bought some SLT this morning Steve. There has been more action/volume today and it wasnt just me.

Looks like I caught a cough off you Strat as I seemed to cough up for a small parcel too.

If its good enough for Steve and You then a small punt should be in order, although the chart kinda shows some ziggy zaggy trading patterns which I REALLY do not enjoy watching (they call it Range Trading), lets hope some one throws some voodoo on this and enables it to break out past this 0.006 range, and that the 13ema can bounce off the 50ema once and for all hey ;)

ps: but atm the Psar is on top of the candle when one should buy when it is below, doh~!

Entrep
02-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Must be an epidemic. Count me in too.

Looks like I caught a cough off you Strat as I seemed to cough up for a small parcel too.

If its good enough for Steve and You then a small punt should be in order, although the chart kinda shows some ziggy zaggy trading patterns which I REALLY do not enjoy watching (they call it Range Trading), lets hope some one throws some voodoo on this and enables it to break out past this 0.006 range, and that the 13ema can bounce off the 50ema once and for all hey ;)

ps: but atm the Psar is on top of the candle when one should buy when it is below, doh~!

steve fleming
08-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Hi Steve.

NDL:

In the last week we have seen:

A further placement of 10.7m shares to sophisticateds @4c to raise $400k (at pretty much no % discount to 7 day VWAP)
Director and sbtl shlder Kyle Haynes acquire on market a further 500,000 shares @ 4c
So, hopefully, the insiders have now all taken their positions. Saw with ADD it didn’t take long at all for the pump to begin once the insiders got set.

So NDL @4.3c currently has a:
- Market cap of approx $4m
- Cash of approx $2.5m
- Shares on issue of 98 mil

It is just such a perfect back door play

- Low shares on issue
- Lots of cash
- Implied value of $1.5m for a very clean shell
- CPS Securities Director K Haynes as a shareholder/director of NDL

My only concern is that the Chairman of NDL is also Chairman of DMN, which is probably the biggest dog on the ASX. However I am banking on the fact that Kyle Haynes has got too much professional credibility and money on the line to stuff up NDL like DMN has been.

The one thing is, these back-door plays do take some time to structure, so a fair bit of patience is required. But I am very excited about this one.

drillfix
09-12-2010, 01:22 AM
My only concern is that the Chairman of NDL is also Chairman of DMN, which is probably the biggest dog on the ASX. However I am banking on the fact that Kyle Haynes has got too much professional credibility and money on the line to stuff up NDL like DMN has been.

The one thing is, these back-door plays do take some time to structure, so a fair bit of patience is required. But I am very excited about this one.

Steve, my only concern if it comes from one of the biggest dog's on the ASX, whats to say that the Puppies of this dog will not also turn into a bigger dog?

I mean, a big dog still can be a smart dog.

And all these Dog wash parlours run out of WA seem to know and make a living on History Repeating, because there is limited laws to stop them from doing as they wish in a game where they sit at the table and play by rules they helped make.

Its always first in best dressed and then pass the buck to the next stupid guy who comes along whom may not know better in some cases.

I think you get my drift on the subject.

But you are a good stock picker and also have an eye with proven results, so please dont get me wrong or take my post directed towards you Steve as it is not.

Again, probably I am just weary of all these never ending, new listed shell/companies/re-badged soap operas that come out of WA.

elZorro
09-12-2010, 07:49 AM
I'm just learning about these back-door listings Steve, agree that the time to get in is before it all happens. I can see CEO was being asked tricky questions by the ASX long before announcements came out. I have been keeping an eye on EEE, Empire Beer sold two pubs, sitting on $6mill, have done a back-door listing with MeterEye (parking systems). The shares responded strongly, well before mention of the deal. EEE would have had to delist if they hadn't done something.

steve fleming
09-12-2010, 10:00 AM

Drilly, here what you are saying, but you have 2 choices:
a) sit on the sidelines and complain about the big boys/indsiders ripping everyone off
b) join them.

These WA sophisticateds aren't buying into NDL at 4c to sell out at 6c, they will be looking for 20c plus....Everyone has the opportunity to buy into NDL now at low levels and join the big boys...Over the last few weeks i easily managed to pick up over 500k NDL @ less than 4c average....or you can buy in later like after most of hot copper once it gets some liquidity and profile and after its already run.

Look at HCG, when i mentioned it a few weeks ago - sp of 1.5c, got its business backed in, now 4c....same sort of deal with CEO...c/r at 0.8c, now 2c...you have the likes of fluffynymph on h/c saying at 2c CEO is the best spec on the market...where was he and all the rest of the h/c followers of CEO now when CEO was 0.8c??

Its all about assessing and analysing the risk, relative to the upside.
NDL = lots of cash, low m/c low shares on issue,
To me, very little downside, plenty of upside....Sure it may drop, but with such a low m/c and lots of cash any major drop would not be justified.

Its how you play the game. You can be a player, or you can be played.

If you get in early, when the big boys get in, your risks are reduced (but never eliminated)
If you get in later, when the stock has profile and liquidity and inevitably run, your risks are far higher.

Anyway, that is my thoughts/strategy, but it is not going to suit everyone

evilroyrule
09-12-2010, 11:06 AM
looks like the pump about to start today steve. buyers taking their positions.

whatsup
09-12-2010, 11:23 AM
a) sit on the sidelines and complain about the big boys/indsiders ripping everyone off
b) join them.

These WA sophisticateds aren't buying into NDL at 4c to sell out at 6c, they will be looking for 20c plus....Everyone has the opportunity to buy into NDL now at low levels and join the big boys...Over the last few weeks i easily managed to pick up over 500k NDL @ less than 4c average....or you can buy in later like after most of hot copper once it gets some liquidity and profile and after its already run.

Look at HCG, when i mentioned it a few weeks ago - sp of 1.5c, got its business backed in, now 4c....same sort of deal with CEO...c/r at 0.8c, now 2c...you have the likes of fluffynymph on h/c saying at 2c CEO is the best spec on the market...where was he and all the rest of the h/c followers of CEO now when CEO was 0.8c??

To me, very little downside, plenty of upside....Sure it may drop, but with such a low m/c and lots of cash any major drop would not be justified.

If you get in early, when the big boys get in, your risks are reduced (but never eliminated)
If you get in later, when the stock has profile and liquidity and inevitably run, your risks are far higher.

Dont forget ROB, cashed up and waiting to go!!!

mamos
09-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Hi Steve,

Basic questions.

To make money out of back door listings do you need:

1. The assets backed in to be worth more than the amount paid for them. (does this often happen?)
2. Shares issued to pay for the acquisition are not issued at a significant discount to the last trading price. How is this normally structured (offer to public / SPP's / Institutional placement)?

drillfix
09-12-2010, 12:01 PM
b) join them.

LOL Yep, you got it Steve, its not for everyone's trading style / strategy etc but you are right though.

Again this is not having a go at you mate, you are good at what you so that is what counts for you, and thats a good thing.

drillfix
09-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Steve I also guess it probably does not suit my style of trading very much if any, as it requires that you tie up your capitol for up to long periods of time usually, which doesn't really suit me, but that's just me.

evilroyrule
09-12-2010, 12:24 PM
how do we start a new thread. need one for NDL. classic. steve f is our own treasure hunter. check out the action on NDL today.

drillfix
09-12-2010, 12:27 PM
Roy, just click on the top of the ASX thread and click the link that says Post New Thread

evilroyrule
09-12-2010, 12:28 PM
where is that? im blind

gazprom1
09-12-2010, 12:40 PM
b) join them.

Thanks SF. This type of investment suits my style. I am happy to be in for the long haul as the game plays out. Not currently holding but willwatch closely.

Gaz

steve fleming
09-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Hi Steve,

Basic questions.

To make money out of back door listings do you need:

1. The assets backed in to be worth more than the amount paid for them. (does this often happen?)
2. Shares issued to pay for the acquisition are not issued at a significant discount to the last trading price. How is this normally structured (offer to public / SPP's / Institutional placement)?

There are a number of factors at play in relation to back-door listings.

The key is that a public company is more valuable than a private company. This is for many reasons, including credibility, ability to recruit and incentivise top employees, the benefits associated with shareholders having the ability to freely trade shares and the improved access to expansion capital.

This is particularly the case with resource companies where the benefits of being public are often substantial. So it is possible to strike a deal with a vendor of a private company at very attractive ‘private company’ prices, through issuing shares in the back door company, such that, when the deal completes, the vendor is rewarded through the increase in the share price of the back door company.

You might well ask, why not just IPO then? The IPO process may take up to 1 year, and requires substantial costs in relation to accounting reports, back dated audits, advisory fees, plus you automatically give up say 6% of the capital raised to the underwriter. Yes, there are often associated costs with a backdoor listing (including dealing with ASX Listing Rules 1 &2, re change and scale of activities) but the costs of an IPO far outweigh the costs of a back-door listing, plus an IPO takes far longer.

So that’s the theory.

In practice, you will often see a lot of shareholder registry restructuring prior to the transaction...In CEO and SLT the managing directors of Paterson Securities became substantial shareholders prior to the transaction...In NDL Haynes from CPS and a number of CPS clients have taken positions.....if it is good enough for some of the leading WA brokers to take big stakes, then, that sends a pretty good signal that something potentially attractive will happen.

So while the theory is all well and good, in practice, out there in the real world of WA broker land, where all the games are being played, it always helps being in the same bed as the brokers.

evilroyrule
10-12-2010, 07:43 AM
great post stevie wonder. thanks

Jay
10-12-2010, 08:21 AM
Second that roy

STRAT
10-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Hi Steve.
AGM next week for SLT?

What do you reckon are the chances are they will announce what they plan to park in the garage?

steve fleming
11-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Hi Steve.
AGM next week for SLT?

What do you reckon are the chances are they will announce what they plan to park in the garage?

Well the talk on h/c is that they will announce something, so that inevitably means there will be no announcement!

axion
11-12-2010, 01:49 PM
Well the talk on h/c is that they will announce something, so that inevitably means there will be no announcement!

Yeah I was reading that, they seem, IMO, way too confident of the "insiders'" ability to just magic a project out of thin air for the AGM. That being said, I think they seem like a good deal and I almost pulled the trigger on some yesterday at 0.5c but then held off to make lunch and when I got back they'd been snapped up.

drillfix
13-12-2010, 01:53 PM

Well Strat, SLT now starting to look worthwhile here, do you have any specific target in mind set?

I guess you have a truck full of these as well Steve hey :)

STRAT
13-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Well Strat, SLT now starting to look worthwhile here, do you have any specific target in mind set?

I guess you have a truck full of these as well Steve hey :)Hi Drilly. Never have targets. Targets are just wishful thinking I reckon. A bit like imagining how you might spend the loot if you won lotto.

I will just wait and see how it goes. If it goes off I will sell when I think it has peaked and if they announce something sound I will maybe keep some.

drillfix
13-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Fair enough Strat, what ever works best for you I guess.

STRAT
13-12-2010, 06:11 PM
Fair enough Strat, what ever works best for you I guess.Actually that wasnt quite correct, what I posted earlier. Anything I hold for any length of time has to perform in relation to the time held but this one doesnt fit in to that catagory yet

drillfix
13-12-2010, 06:20 PM
but this one doesnt fit in to that catagory yet

Cheers Strat, and yes I was just about say, this one doesn't even have a category to fit into so to speak as yet, but from the news it looks like the new Directors of SLT got what they wanted.

I guess its a sit back and wait to see what's behind the curtain or in the box so to speak. Completely speculative in every way.

STRAT
17-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Buy side is fattening up on SLT. I feel some action coming on. :D

ADD also to a lesser degree

elZorro
17-12-2010, 08:03 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sunday-star-times/business/4366407/Kiwi-firm-manages-UK-parking-from-afar

trackers
17-12-2010, 08:56 PM
MTI - Currently a dairy business looking at opportunities in China.

309mil shares on issue, uncomplicated share structure. 1mil market cap, around 250k cash in hand (probably need cash this quarter). MTI's receiving royalties of around 170k p.a

Announcements say they've had approaches from brokers for a restructure, and these are being considered.... Though I'm not convinced..

"The Directors, at this time, also have under consideration from a number of parties to support the
Company through a restructure of the business and its capital base. While, in a number of cases,
these discussions are continuing, to date no commitment has been made regarding these proposals."

Sp has dropped off a bit (to 0.2/0.3c), mainly due to a retiring director selling on-market.

NO posts on HC, found this one via a bottom feeding TA scan. What do you guys reckon?

STRAT
18-12-2010, 10:46 AM
Hi Trackers.
Im not too sharp when it comes to FA but with a MC of 1 mill and an income of 170k pa sounds more like a going concern than a shell.

Lizard
20-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Looks like MOD picked up an acquisition that could make it a backdoor. I came across them as a Net-net and mentioned on the thread, but didn't think about them for this thread! Maybe too late...

whatsup
22-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Looks like MOD picked up an acquisition that could make it a backdoor. I came across them as a Net-net and mentioned on the thread, but didn't think about them for this thread! Maybe too late...

WOW DOUBLE WOW up to .15 from .03 today well done Lizard. !!!

Lizard
22-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Yes, nice Christmas present. Some big name backers there. Guess the market is hoping Twiggy has another FMG left in him...

STRAT
22-12-2010, 05:35 PM
WOW DOUBLE WOW up to .15 from .03 today well done Lizard. !!!Triple WOW. Congrads Liz.
I can only imagine what may have happened if they had announced they had a project instead of just lookin for one :eek2:

Is this another great example of Forget the Company, Forget the Project and just focus on who is involved?

COLIN
22-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Yes, nice Christmas present. Some big name backers there. Guess the market is hoping Twiggy has another FMG left in him...

A brilliant stroke, Lizard. Well done.

Without wanting to dampen anyone's enthusiasm here, though, I must admit to feeling just a little nervous when a new IPO immediately goes to such a premium when all the company holds is the cash from the issue and they haven't even announced any ventures. Reminds me of the heady days in NZ in the early 80's when companies were writing prospectuses on table napkins and the public were scrabbling to get an allocation from their broker, irrespective of where the proceeds were going to be invested in.

But I'm sure that MOD is not like that....................................!! Perish the thought...................!!

STRAT
23-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Hi Colin. I doubt even Liz would have set aside a spot in the bottom drawer for this one.

STRAT
19-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Hi Steve and anyone else riding this one.
SLT is definitely hotting up. Im getting a bit excited about this one now.

drillfix
19-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Good stuff there Strat.

I coughed up too at 0.005 as well previously and got out at 0.007 for a quickie.

Could say I maybe should have hold but other things also on the go, however good on ya for riding it out.

Entrep
19-01-2011, 05:21 PM
In SLT at 0.005 also and still holding on... buckle up!

STRAT
19-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Good stuff there Strat.

I coughed up too at 0.005 as well previously and got out at 0.007 for a quickie.

Could say I maybe should have hold but other things also on the go, however good on ya for riding it out.Hi Drilly.
I usually like to let things ride for a bit especially after there is some space between the sp and my buy price. I cant watch every day so usually dont look any closer than a day candle unless Im trying to get in or out.

SLT
The depth has been building for a week or two now. I suspect they may have bought a car to park in this garage. I also payed 0.5c after trying to get some at 0.4c for quite some time.

steve fleming
20-01-2011, 12:28 AM
A summary of my favouite shells:

NDL mc =$4m cash=$2.2m
SLT mc =$4m cash=$1.3m
HCG mc =$7m cash=$2.2m
CEO mc =$9m cash=$2.4m

Hi guys,
Some pretty crazy back-door action since Xmas....As Th would say, they are all going bunta!

SLT up over 100%
CEO up over 100%, and up 400% since the 0.8c rights issue in September
HCG up 60 % odd (and 200% since October)
NDL up 40%
meanwhile, poor ROB still battles away.

CEOO is almost my first 10-bagger for the year (bought at 0.4c/touched 4c today)

One of my new favourite shell plays is TEO, but it is impossible to get decent amount of shares in TEO, except for today, which i unfortunately missed out on.

percy
20-01-2011, 07:11 AM
Great.Well done Steve.Have a good year.

steve fleming
25-01-2011, 10:17 PM

HCG mc =$7m cash=$2.2m

HCG has quietly turned out to be a great backdoor play.

Up 500% now from its pre acquisition levels of mid last year.

Just shows you don't need a resource play to make money from a backdoor listing.

Lizard
28-01-2011, 09:47 AM
What do you think of SOI? Has a bit of cash to market cap. Looked like a set-up for a back-door play, but now they are rambling on about making a go of their potting mix, so maybe not going to take that route... The director pedigrees read like a backdoor set-up, but I don't know much about their record for delivering.

steve fleming
29-01-2011, 07:28 PM
What do you think of SOI? Has a bit of cash to market cap. Looked like a set-up for a back-door play, but now they are rambling on about making a go of their potting mix, so maybe not going to take that route... The director pedigrees read like a backdoor set-up, but I don't know much about their record for delivering.

Hi Liz, despite the comments suggesting SOI's commitment to their alternative soil technology, I think that if the right back-door deal came along the Director's would take it. Pretty tempting to make a fast buck on a resources play, versus the years of hard slog to get their technology commercialised. Guy Le Page has an extensive background in resources so a bit strange that he is hanging round SOI.

Lizard
30-01-2011, 09:10 AM
Given the current popularity of backdoor listings, management should turn LRG into a backdoor play - last count there was $5.2m cash behind the $7.3m market cap (at 2.8cps) so they would be in a strong position. However, they seem more interested in trying to grow the existing C4i business from the current state of marginal profit and paying out some of the cash as a 1cps div (have $8m in franking credits), so I don't think it's going to happen.

Lego_Man
02-02-2011, 01:17 PM
ROB making a big move today (finally!)...

EDIT: Held them for about 2 years for no movement until now (1.1c purchase price).

percy
02-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Thank you Steve Fleming,we appear to have lift-off.

drillfix
02-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Hi Percy,

Lift off? Lift off on what exactly?

percy
02-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Hi Percy,

Lift off? Lift off on what exactly?

The SP.Gone up 70% to-day.Lift off.!! Take off !! or what ever off suits you.I am happy with lift off as I am a shareholder.The SP had been sitting around a1c base for awhile.

whatsup
02-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Hi Percy,

Lift off? Lift off on what exactly? ROB after being tipped 2 years ago at .019 = .017 today but IMHO is getting set for a rebirth and a run/rerating.

drillfix
02-02-2011, 04:09 PM
ROB after being tipped 2 years ago at .019 = .017 today but IMHO is getting set for a rebirth and a run/rerating.

Cheers WU,

Ahhh, so thats what going on Percy. For a moment there, I thought, you thought, that we were all mind readers here :)

Good stuff there, although, the 2 year wait doesn't quite sound appealing to me, though all the best with this.

What exactly will this company do now or should I say, Rebirth into what exactly and why will that re-rate the stock?

percy
02-02-2011, 05:57 PM
well,I brought mine for 1cent per share on 10th march 2010 after reading a post by Steve Fleming.So as far as I am concerned we have lift-off in the SP to-day.
I notice ROB received a speeding ticket to-day.Some one else must have noticed "lift-off".

steve fleming
02-02-2011, 11:34 PM
well,I brought mine for 1cent per share on 10th march 2010 after reading a post by Steve Fleming.So as far as I am concerned we have lift-off in the SP to-day.
I notice ROB received a speeding ticket to-day.Some one else must have noticed "lift-off".

It was a bit strange - within 10 mins it was up 100%, there was no way it could hold those gains on no news. So why would people pay 2c/2.1c within 10 mins of the market opening?? It all happened too quickly to get picked up by traders for a momentum trade.
I tend of agree with a view that was put on h/c "someone behind the scenes is trying to put this one people's radars...the volume isn't too large"

It worked, got a speeding ticket, and the volume/price increase would have been noted, and have got a few people interested. Lets see what happens from here......

drillfix
02-02-2011, 11:50 PM
Steve, curious to know what will the company actually end up doing? or is it because nobody know this yet this will be part of the anticipation of why the price rising, people speculating to what or when it will happen?

When you do you feel something will happen with this (we are talking about ROB right?)?

Oh, by the way, good stuff on being 2nd off the cuff in the stock pick comp, you always go well in these things dude :)

steve fleming
03-02-2011, 12:22 AM
Steve, curious to know what will the company actually end up doing? or is it because nobody know this yet this will be part of the anticipation of why the price rising, people speculating to what or when it will happen?

When you do you feel something will happen with this (we are talking about ROB right?)?

Oh, by the way, good stuff on being 2nd off the cuff in the stock pick comp, you always go well in these things dude :)

Cheers df, early days but.

Re ROB, nobody knows what it will end up being, just like NDL, CEO, SLT etc. the speculation about when and what and whether it will become an Indo coal play or a Bolivian gold play or the latest whatever is what is driving the price and volumes.

steve fleming
03-02-2011, 11:09 PM

NDL mc =$4m cash=$2.2m
SLT mc =$4m cash=$1.3m
HCG mc =$7m cash=$2.2m
CEO mc =$9m cash=$2.4m

Hi guys,
Some pretty crazy back-door action since Xmas....As Th would say, they are all going bunta!

SLT up over 100%
NDL up 40%

Well ROB is no longer battling....she is well and truely in play...up 100% since late last year

Don't know how much longer this backdoor-mania will last, but it has certainly turning out to be a very lucrative strategy to date.

drillfix
08-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Hey Steve,
Another one that stemmed from hc brought to my attention from YT is BKM (bkm management)

Another shell which will get a coal/engergy? project backed into from Mongolia or something.

Looks like DJ Car's took out a small placement not long ago as well. About 640M shares issued there abouts.

Any of that Steve wisdom available on this one if you get time to look?

steve fleming
09-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Hey Steve,
Another one that stemmed from hc brought to my attention from YT is BKM (bkm management)

Another shell which will get a coal/engergy? project backed into from Mongolia or something.

Looks like DJ Car's took out a small placement not long ago as well. About 640M shares issued there abouts.

Any of that Steve wisdom available on this one if you get time to look?

Yeah looks reasonably interesting.....a model agency turned Mongolian oil play!

$6m m/c with $1m cash....recent placement to DJs looks like a nice cheap entry to mates of the Director Tan who works at DJ.

Still got their modelling business which is draining cash, so not the cleanest shell out there, but current volume and recent placement suggests a run is no too far away.

evilroyrule
10-02-2011, 04:30 PM
cvgoa and pgcoa i been watching for nearly 6 months. time to move now??? big dips on v low volume. impatient getting out???

STRAT
11-04-2011, 12:03 PM
ROB is in a trading halt. :D

Isnt that exciting?

Lego_Man
11-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Not really...cap raising.

STRAT
11-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Not really...cap raising.Hi Lego.
Yeah saw that a bit after I posted but still could be. Depends what they plan to spend the dosh on and if they announce that with the details on the Cap Raising.

whatsup
12-04-2011, 08:57 PM
hi lego.
Yeah saw that a bit after i posted but still could be. Depends what they plan to spend the dosh on and if they announce that with the details on the cap raising.

directors fees

STRAT
13-04-2011, 11:44 AM
directors feesHi Whatsup.
Maybe but we always knew they would be raising some money before getting a project. At least insinuations were made about an acquisition.

percy
15-04-2011, 03:55 PM
Hi guys,

SLT up over 100%
NDL up 40%

CEOO is almost my first 10-bagger for the year (bought at 0.4c/touched 4c today)

One of my new favourite shell plays is TEO, but it is impossible to get decent amount of shares in TEO, except for today, which i unfortunately missed out on.

Brought a few TEO today.

drillfix
15-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Brought a few TEO today.

Sheez Percy, does this stock trade once a century or something or what?

Just looking at the chart, on the houly is completely Blank except where you bought LOL

Did you get them at 2.3c or 2.6c or perhaps 2.3c was yesterday :P

Not the most liquid stocks, but I wish you well with that.

STRAT
15-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Brought a few TEO today.lol.
Good on ya Percy. I gave up ages ago.

yabster
15-04-2011, 04:37 PM
I have a few SLT- def a waiting game and pure speccie.

percy
15-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Sheez Percy, does this stock trade once a century or something or what?

Just looking at the chart, on the houly is completely Blank except where you bought LOL

Did you get them at 2.3c or 2.6c or perhaps 2.3c was yesterday :P

Not the most liquid stocks, but I wish you well with that.
brought 50,000 at 2.6cents today.

Jay
16-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Well done to you

I looked and could only see around 20,000 max without neasrly tripling the price (after you had bought yours).
I presume when it does go off the liquidty will be there as everyone will want some!

percy
18-04-2011, 02:07 PM
I note there is a seller of TEO. 46,088 shares for sale at 2.3cents.

trackers
18-04-2011, 02:30 PM
I note there is a seller of TEO. 46,088 shares for sale at 2.3cents.

Not anymore :) Thx for heads up Percy

Market cap 1mil, cash at bank 2.2mil...

Jay
18-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Didn't last long, as of writing only 12700 available up to 4c

beat me to it Trackers

percy
18-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Didn't last long, as of writing only 12700 available up to 4c

beat me to it Trackers

If I see any more will advise.Trackers was quick.!!!
Jay I note the highest bidder is 2.1cents.You may get some if you bid 2.3cents.

Jay
18-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Thanks percy, might just do that

STRAT
19-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Looks like CEO finally has something to do. Will watch with interest on how this plays out.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110419/pdf/41y4lgcgqhm0wz.pdf

drillfix
20-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Looks like CEO finally has something to do. Will watch with interest on how this plays out.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110419/pdf/41y4lgcgqhm0wz.pdf

Bit surprised that nobody is talking about this one today after its got is coal project acquisitions.

Bit of a run there to new highs.

Wonder how far this will go? Anybody care to speculate what this could be worth or ball park target?

STRAT
20-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Bit surprised that nobody is talking about this one today after its got is coal project acquisitions.

Bit of a run there to new highs.

Wonder how far this will go? Anybody care to speculate what this could be worth or ball park target?
Yeah, missed this one at the bottom. Just need one of the others to pay off eh?

drillfix
20-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Well, at least you got a few others there Strat so one day at a time and hopefully they will have their day in the sun so to speak.

Holding a very unsold parcel of CEOO and CEO was thinking about buying some so I could evenly sell off the package but it looks amazing in my LT portfolio ....LOL being 276% and 1125% :P

No point in selling I reckon, plus bottom line is that if they ever do another cap raising this could give me some exposure to them if need be, but good to see things happening all the same.

No doubt our good buddy Steve will be absolutely wrapped so can expect to see some happy posts coming soon from him :)

Well done there Stevo~!

steve fleming
21-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Well, at least you got a few others there Strat so one day at a time and hopefully they will have their day in the sun so to speak.

Holding a very unsold parcel of CEOO and CEO was thinking about buying some so I could evenly sell off the package but it looks amazing in my LT portfolio ....LOL being 276% and 1125% :P

No point in selling I reckon, plus bottom line is that if they ever do another cap raising this could give me some exposure to them if need be, but good to see things happening all the same.

No doubt our good buddy Steve will be absolutely wrapped so can expect to see some happy posts coming soon from him :)

Well done there Stevo~!

Hi Drilly - yes little bit embarrassed, but this is another 10 bagger for me....as, like you, I picked my CEOO at 0.004c...congratulations to you to on your 1125% return!

drillfix
21-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Hi Drilly - yes little bit embarrassed, but this is another 10 bagger for me....as, like you, I picked my CEOO at 0.004c...congratulations to you to on your 1125% return!

Thanks Steve~!

But no need to be embarrassed, as this is what commonly known as due respect.

Plus add to the fact that fact that every time you post each reader of these threads will read your every word or phrase with baited breath and deliver an outcome either that of a huge smile of complete chin drop is a natural part of life to which the reader must become accustomed.... LOL :)

add/edit

CEO 20M on open, sheez another crazy day

STRAT
21-04-2011, 05:26 PM
little bit embarrassed, but this is another 10 bagger for me....Hell no Steve.
This is the one place where you can say that and everyone is very pleased for you and wishing you many more....:D

evilroyrule
21-04-2011, 07:50 PM
couldnt agree more. the karma gods are with you my friend, as they shld be.

percy
21-04-2011, 08:50 PM
couldnt agree more. the karma gods are with you my friend, as they shld be.

Yes I certainly enjoy your posts,your great research,and enjoy your success.

Entrep
21-04-2011, 09:35 PM
I certainly owe SF at least a beer too

whatsup
22-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Hi Drilly - yes little bit embarrassed, but this is another 10 bagger for me....as, like you, I picked my CEOO at 0.004c...congratulations to you to on your 1125% return! Steve dont forget ROB in the throes of a 2/3 issue at .005 with a 2014 .005 option. a Patto child .

Corporate
15-05-2011, 10:36 AM
Hey guys, has anyone looked into MPD, very low capitalisation currently and they have a MOU in place to back in a company that installs heating, ventilation, and air conditioning on offshore oil and gas vessels.

The entity has an expected 2011 revenue of $16m and profit of $1.2m.

The final entity is expected to have a market capitalisation of $20m, which looks a little rich to me at this stage.

drillfix
01-06-2011, 01:17 PM
LOL folks,

A small buy of ROB today at 0.009c and lifted the sp into the 12% gains top gainer ladder.

Thought to myself, hey that was nice, maybe I should complete the trade and take out the 1c level which lifted it to 25% gain.

And all my friends with 500 bucks...haaaa :)

Still remains a micro 1,980 parcel for somebody to keep the rally going to nudge it up if you board of sitting and watching / monitoring stocks all day...lol

whatsup
01-06-2011, 02:27 PM
LOL folks,

A small buy of ROB today at 0.009c and lifted the sp into the 12% gains top gainer ladder.

Thought to myself, hey that was nice, maybe I should complete the trade and take out the 1c level which lifted it to 25% gain.

And all my friends with 500 bucks...haaaa :) Good on Drill, we need guys like you and with th Still remains a micro 1,980 parcel for somebody to keep the rally going to nudge it up if you board of sitting and watching / monitoring stocks all day...lol

Good on you Drill , we need guys like you on the registery and with the up coming cap raising of 2 for 3 at .005 and a free attached 2014 .01 option you can average down , patient is needed with ROB but it will happen just have a look at CEO into coal in Indo and mongolia and could be $1 in 2 years time.

percy
01-06-2011, 03:16 PM
LOL folks,

And all my friends with 500 bucks...haaaa :)

Still remains a micro 1,980 parcel for somebody to keep the rally going to nudge it up if you board of sitting and watching / monitoring stocks all day...lol

Great to have a market mover like you on board.Received the notice of meeting in today's post,so looks as though things are moving along.

drillfix
01-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Hi whatsup,

Good to be on board mate, and even better, I have put these into my long term account so I dont really need to look at them...lol :P

Saying that, glad I too jumped in on some stocks in the day with our stevo F, I have had some of my best trades % wise with the long term acc.

Meaning my gains in my long term portfolio out weigh my trading of stocks easily. Here is my current LT portfolio gains.

CEOO, at a 1050% gain
CEO at only a 217% gain today :(
ECM at a 28%
GLFOB at a 220% gain
CZNO at a 66.7% gain
PLV at a 92.8% gain
now
ROB at a 10% gain, thanks to my own intervention..lol

1 long term stock is at a 73.7% loss and I wont go into that one here, but its the only loss at present.

Have one more perhaps 2 more stocks to add before end of june which then I turn my head away focus on day stuff.

One would think with gains like those, why even bother with trading day stocks? Yes I wonder myself too at times, but it is great to be able to take on anything, anywhere at anytime, in any market, with any condition. Plus the experience is what also that we get from that aids us to potentially develop as a trader and to be able to Survive it, to trade another day.

drillfix
01-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Thanks also for the welcome percy, Market maker me is very proud to be on board this LOL

Tell me though, I never knew about shares on issue or options, will I qualify for these doggies, or is it for previous holders only by a certain date?

percy
01-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Thanks also for the welcome percy, Market maker me is very proud to be on board this LOL

Tell me though, I never knew about shares on issue or options, will I qualify for these doggies, or is it for previous holders only by a certain date?

I think you will.The meeting is 28th June.Ordinary business 1] Ratification of prior issue of 25 million shares.
2] Approval of issue of new shares and options. As it has not yet been approved,1st it has to be approved,then I would expect a close off date would be announced.

STRAT
01-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Go on Drilly. Put an order in for another 12k at 1c and settle the last 20 shares at 1.3c. Now that would be painting the chart :lol:

drillfix
01-06-2011, 04:22 PM
LOL, I tried tha Strat with my first order, but commsec knocked back the attempt to touch the 0.013c sell for some reason.

How about you, or ER take a slice of the action, or is everybody in this thread already in? :P

Percy, so that means there ages to go then, as I for whatever reason thought that such issue was only an issue to the Insto's.

Do they say how many we can get as in, will it be dependent on how many shares we hold or is it a buy up to XYZ thousand at a time jobby?

percy
01-06-2011, 04:30 PM
LOL, I tried tha Strat with my first order, but commsec knocked back the attempt to touch the 0.013c sell for some reason.

How about you, or ER take a slice of the action, or is everybody in this thread already in? :P

Percy, so that means there ages to go then, as I for whatever reason thought that such issue was only an issue to the Insto's.

Do they say how many we can get as in, will it be dependent on how many shares we hold or is it a buy up to XYZ thousand at a time jobby?
Go back to whatsup's post No.152 for details.The original announcement [12th April] spoke of a close of date in May,but also said the meeting would be in May.There is a rights issue for shareholders.There is NO mention of close off date,in the notice of meeting.
I notice on stocknessmonster.com your can read the May 26th Notice of Extraordinary general meeting.This is what I received in the post today.

evilroyrule
01-06-2011, 04:34 PM

drill, im flat tack buying and selling farms today. i got some cash at the mo, i never got into rob, shall i buys some????

drillfix
01-06-2011, 04:47 PM
drill, im flat tack buying and selling farms today. i got some cash at the mo, i never got into rob, shall i buys some????

ER, I am not you and cant speak for you, but a small parcel at 1c would be encouraging.

Or better yet, just wait until tomorrow and buy up 1c and take a few out extra out at 0.013c tomorrow and thus we are on the radar tomorrow again too for another 25+% ;)

I like the 2nd thought better personally, then the market watchers or greed will do the rest...LOL

I am holding these long term to sell prior to tax time next year or the year after, approximately & hopefully.

Does not take alot of money to get alot of money from this one, if this is like the others.

STRAT
01-06-2011, 04:51 PM

Bloody Ratbags :mad ;:. They have no problem with Bots doing it all day long.

...and yup. I have a little bag of ROB.

drillfix
01-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Bloody Ratbags :mad ;:. They have no problem with Bots doing it all day long.

...and yup. I have a little bag of ROB.

Ahh it dont worry me much Strat.

Depending on when you see these BOTs though, TIP: let them work in your favour. Especially one that buy for you.

Just keep an eye on which way the Bot is putting the direction in.

On one of my trades with ECM, I noticed the Bot was back, so I said, F#k it, I will let them sell to me, Every 2 minutes there was a trade to whomever was in the way, I started picking stock up at 7.6c and then after a few hits somebody else noticed I was taking their BOT orders away from them...LOL so up they came to 7.7, I then jumped to 7.8c and which as I was nearly filled, the rest of the herd start fighting over BOT orders.

So here is me with only 1,112 needed to round my order off so I waited for the BOT at 8.3c (cause buyers were went up to 8.2c) and timed it down to the near second just prior to it listing.

To close the story the stock is now at 10c or 9.x+ c so its all good using or see the sign of an Algo Script doing its thing.

So that is my Big Bad Bot story for the day ..LOL :)

Entrep
16-06-2011, 12:19 PM
Not anymore :) Thx for heads up Percy

Market cap 1mil, cash at bank 2.2mil...

Just got the rest of my fill in TEO - has taken a few weeks!

percy
16-06-2011, 01:36 PM

Glad you got them.Down days can present good buying.

whatsup
18-06-2011, 11:43 AM

E, Good on you, how many did you buy, what is your horizon on them I too have a few and have a order in to buy more.

percy
18-06-2011, 11:50 AM
E, Good on you, how many did you buy, what is your horizon on them I too have a few and have a order in to buy more.

Me too I'am the 1.5cent buyer. lol.

Jay
18-06-2011, 01:15 PM
You averging down percy :)- did you not pick your 1st lot up at 0.026 from memory What will Mr P say!

Picked a few and I mean a few with the balance of my order is sitting at 0.018 the current sell is at 0.04c

Looks like we are competing against ourselves

Just buying a few as a spec to see what happens

Jay
18-06-2011, 01:17 PM
N tot toot D toot toot L toot toot very quiet of late

percy and company are you falling down on the job, it will never get to $2 by christmas if we slack off ;)

percy
18-06-2011, 01:29 PM
You averging down percy :)- did you not pick your 1st lot up at 0.026 from memory What will Mr P say!

Picked a few and I mean a few with the balance of my order is sitting at 0.018 the current sell is at 0.04c

Looks like we are competing against ourselves

Just buying a few as a spec to see what happens
Yes brought 50,000 at 2.6cents on 15/4/11. I have thought of averaging down on a few others,but thinking of Phaedrus stops me and saves me loosing even more money!!! But sometimes I just cann't help myself.!!! Old habits can be expensive.Sold a few PGC at 3.6 and 3.8 and trying to buy more PGCOA at 1cent.

STRAT
18-06-2011, 02:57 PM
lol fellas. Whatsup and Percy are probably half the depth in this paddle pool.

Good on ya. I gave up months ago trying to get a few of these

Entrep
18-06-2011, 03:37 PM
I've been the buyer at 2c for while - managed to get around 140K of them. Admittedly have no idea how it will go!

Jay
19-06-2011, 09:58 AM
I've been the buyer at 2c for while - managed to get around 140K of them. Admittedly have no idea how it will go!

Same here - no idea

Tried a while ago to get some gave it they went down so trying a few again.

As i said previously, I would think that once it starts rising there will be more buyers

drillfix
28-06-2011, 12:17 PM
Bit of a rally on CEO today it seems up to 7.4c there must be news of some sort due or its just being traded for the heck of it.

Anybody still holding? I am holding a very tiny parcel of both heads and options still :P

As it turns out, this is one experiment that I should have gone all in on :)

That other stock ROB seems to now be falling off the cliff, is it the cap raising soon or something?
Yikes, bought a handful at 0.009c and now its 0.006c
Any thoughts on ROB folks?

Entrep
28-06-2011, 01:15 PM
ROB is down to 0.006c on a $480 trade, depth looks good, not worried.

Entrep
29-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Rights issue for ROB

Novitiate
29-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Another rally on CEO today. I'm still a very happy holder. Wish I had gone all in on this one too. Ah - the joys of hindsight.

drillfix
29-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Rights issue for ROB

Yes indeed Entrep.
=========
Robe Australia Limited (Robe) is pleased to announce a non-renounceable rights
issue of fully paid ordinary shares to existing shareholders at a price of 0.5 cents per
new share, on the basis of 2 new shares with an attaching 1:1 free option exercisable
at 1 cent on or before 31 December 2014 for every 3 shares held (Rights Issue). The
Rights Issue will be made under a prospectus to be lodged later today with the
Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) (Prospectus). The Rights
Issue will be open to existing shareholders of Robe with registered addresses in
Australia and New Zealand as at Thursday, 7 July 2010 (Record Date).

Rights Issue
The Rights Issue comprises an offer to existing shareholders of 2 new shares with an
attaching 1:1 free option exercisable at 1 cent on or before 31 December 2014 for
every 3 shares held as at the Record Date. Under the Rights Issue, Robe will issue
approximately 182,419,135 new ordinary shares to raise approximately $912,096
before expenses. The new shares issued will rank equally with existing ordinary
shares in Robe. Robe will also issue approximately 182,419,135 new options. The
new options will rank equally with existing options.

As Robe is not currently carrying on any business, funds raised from this Rights Issue
will be used to enable Robe to undertake a number of due diligence programs with a
view to identifying appropriate investment opportunities and to supplement the
working capital reserves of Robe.

This is essentially the finalisation of the first stage of Robe’s restructure as it moves to
indentify and assess an appropriate investment for the company following the recent
completion of two placements.

=========
The company needs to use a spell checker on its Anns, two lines up from the bottom (indentify) should be identify. :P

Plenty of time for anybody to get set if they wish to participate.

Novitiate,
Well done for holding out on CEO there mate. No doubt our good friend Steve F will be completely wrapped when he next checks his account to see the current SP or rerating.

Still holding a small parcel of both CEO and CEOO.
Up on CEO at 517%
Up on CEOO at 2,150% LOL wow wish I too had gone all in on this.

Will not make the same mistake with ROB (not all in but sure will take a few from issue.

whatsup
29-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Yes indeed Entrep.
=========
Robe Australia Limited (Robe) is pleased to announce a non-renounceable rights
issue of fully paid ordinary shares to existing shareholders at a price of 0.5 cents per
new share, on the basis of 2 new shares with an attaching 1:1 free option exercisable
at 1 cent on or before 31 December 2014 for every 3 shares held (Rights Issue). The
Rights Issue will be made under a prospectus to be lodged later today with the
Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) (Prospectus). The Rights
Issue will be open to existing shareholders of Robe with registered addresses in
Australia and New Zealand as at Thursday, 7 July 2010 (Record Date).

Rights Issue
The Rights Issue comprises an offer to existing shareholders of 2 new shares with an
attaching 1:1 free option exercisable at 1 cent on or before 31 December 2014 for
every 3 shares held as at the Record Date. Under the Rights Issue, Robe will issue
approximately 182,419,135 new ordinary shares to raise approximately $912,096
before expenses. The new shares issued will rank equally with existing ordinary
shares in Robe. Robe will also issue approximately 182,419,135 new options. The
new options will rank equally with existing options.

As Robe is not currently carrying on any business, funds raised from this Rights Issue
will be used to enable Robe to undertake a number of due diligence programs with a
view to identifying appropriate investment opportunities and to supplement the
working capital reserves of Robe.

This is essentially the finalisation of the first stage of Robe’s restructure as it moves to
indentify and assess an appropriate investment for the company following the recent
completion of two placements.

=========
The company needs to use a spell checker on its Anns, two lines up from the bottom (indentify) should be identify. :P

Plenty of time for anybody to get set if they wish to participate.

Novitiate,
Well done for holding out on CEO there mate. No doubt our good friend Steve F will be completely wrapped when he next checks his account to see the current SP or rerating.

Still holding a small parcel of both CEO and CEOO.
Up on CEO at 517%
Up on CEOO at 2,150% LOL wow wish I too had gone all in on this.

Will not make the same mistake with ROB (not all in but sure will take a few from issue.

Drill , IMHO its not too late to buy CEO/CEOO check up AKM and that story could be repeated here.

drillfix
29-06-2011, 10:23 PM
Drill , IMHO its not too late to buy CEO/CEOO check up AKM and that story could be repeated here.

Hi WS, I already hold CEO and CEOO although a small parcel of each and CEOO is my 1st 20 bagger actually :)

I was more referring technically to the chart and gap etc etc.

Last thing I would want to do at his stage is to buy a top in the current market which by no means is a bull market at present.

Will keep an eye on this anyway but if I were to put in an order, it would be at the Gap which at some stage, may need to close, imo.

Novitiate
30-06-2011, 01:00 AM
Much to thank SF for. Up 775%. Put peanuts into it, unfortunately. A pretty nice return on peanuts, though.

Entrep
30-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Looks like some people want it on the SPP. Decent movement and volume for ROB today.

drillfix
30-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Sure has Entrep, cant wait to take out some entitlement as this will definitely go into the long term acc to round of a tidy small but significant position for the long haul.

But of course, all hoping that there are still markets by the end of August to participate in :P

STRAT
30-06-2011, 07:43 PM
My computor must be broken fellas.

I see grand total of $6,381 worth of trades on ROB today.

stz
30-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Anyone in SLT? Some action today..

drillfix
01-07-2011, 12:40 AM
My computor must be broken fellas.

I see grand total of $6,381 worth of trades on ROB today.

No Strat, not your computer. I think the fact that there were 772,600 in volume gone through today which is hefty for ROB as other days none go through or just the odd 100K or so.

Are you holding your little Bag of ROB have have you disposed?

Hope these doggies turn out like CEO and wouldn't that be a long awaited surprise. In fact I never really checked daily weekly or monthly CEO and look whats happened to it. Best investment which I never really sank enough funds into, but cant complain, as something is better than nothing.

Entrep
01-07-2011, 12:55 AM
Anyone in SLT? Some action today..

I have some SLTO

STRAT
01-07-2011, 06:59 AM
No Strat, not your computer. I think the fact that there were 772,600 in volume gone through today which is hefty for ROB as other days none go through or just the odd 100K or so.

Are you holding your little Bag of ROB have have you disposed?

Hope these doggies turn out like CEO and wouldn't that be a long awaited surprise. In fact I never really checked daily weekly or monthly CEO and look whats happened to it. Best investment which I never really sank enough funds into, but cant complain, as something is better than nothing.Hey Drilly.
Still holding my wee bag of Shells. Both ROB and SLT are in there amongst others.

Entrep
01-07-2011, 09:08 AM
Another great night in the US and the small ords also did exceptionally well yesterday in Aust. Here's to a continuation of the trend today!

steve fleming
09-07-2011, 09:46 AM

- Cash approx $900k

THis is from my first post on CEO 2 years ago.

Everything has gone to plan, and the market cap has gone from $2m to $70m and the 0.4c CEOO have become 30 baggers to 14c.

two key things to come out of the CEO backdoor play are:

1) patience is critical - it takes an awfully long time to source and structure a high quality project
2) The quality and substance of Management / backers is absolutely critical - in the case of CEO having the backing of key Paterson individuals I understand proved invaluable first in sourcing the opportunities then in selling the story.

whatsup
09-07-2011, 01:33 PM
THis is from my first post on CEO 2 years ago.

Everything has gone to plan, and the market cap has gone from $2m to $70m and the 0.4c CEOO have become 30 baggers to 14c.

two key things to come out of the CEO backdoor play are:

1) patience is critical - it takes an awfully long time to source and structure a high quality project
2) The quality and substance of Management / backers is absolutely critical - in the case of CEO having the backing of key Paterson individuals I understand proved invaluable first in sourcing the opportunities then in selling the story.

Well said SF I too have a SHing,and I endorse your # 1 camment patience is a must,

This share could reach $1.00 if it continues to deliver.

percy
15-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Rights issue for ROB

Received the paper work today.Closes 5pm Tuesday 26th July.Taking mine up and applying for a few more.

STRAT
29-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Hi Steve.
Some action today with HCG today.
Something up?

steve fleming
29-07-2011, 11:50 PM
Hi Steve.
Some action today with HCG today.
Something up?

Hi Strat, not sure - it has been sold down quite a bit the last couple of months, so maybe a bit of a recovery on the expectation of a licensing deal?

whatsup
30-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Hi Strat, not sure - it has been sold down quite a bit the last couple of months, so maybe a bit of a recovery on the expectation of a licensing deal?

S F I note that you post out of Sydney do you contribute on H C , if yes what is your signature, I follow several posters there Treasure----, is one of the better ones, how about your signature ?

whatsup
30-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Hi DF

But yeah, it won’t be everyone’s ideal investment! Mongolian coal, corgrats S F and well done if I knew your address I'd send you a bottle of Crystal !!

steve fleming
31-07-2011, 10:17 AM
Mongolian coal, corgrats S F and well done if I knew your address I'd send you a bottle of Crystal !!

No worries whatsup, glad that you made plenty on CEO !

Lets hope ROB does something similar!

STRAT
08-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Someones been buying big chunks of SLT over the last few days. Hope it means something.

yabster
08-09-2011, 03:04 PM
same Strat- been holding slto for a while and not much doing so far.

STRAT
09-09-2011, 03:27 PM
same Strat- been holding slto for a while and not much doing so far.Hi Vabster.
I tried to get some of those over the last few months but they never came down to my offer.

Anyway. Depth is building slow. My gut says somethings up. Chart not so much. Fingers crossed. eh?

Lizard
03-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Steve, not sure if you'd be interested in LMC? Looks like they've left $1.10 per share of NTA in there ($9.4m), although I think from memory that most of the $4m in receivables might be earn-out, so probably needs checking.

steve fleming
04-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Steve, not sure if you'd be interested in LMC? Looks like they've left $1.10 per share of NTA in there ($9.4m), although I think from memory that most of the $4m in receivables might be earn-out, so probably needs checking.

Hi Liz

Thanks - I noted the comments : "This may, for example, entail relaunching Lemarne as a new entity by way of a backdoor listing. We expect to have a number of possibilities to consider and are aiming to have a proposal available for shareholders to consider prior to end of this financial year."

However it will probably need to be re-capped to give it a bit of liquidity and maybe also a couple of new directors who aren't in their seventies would be handy (no offence intended to seniors) !

STRAT
27-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Any of you fellas following this thread still holding some TEO?

Entrep
27-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Yup me. What about it?

Jay
27-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Still got my original parcel (small)

percy
27-02-2012, 09:39 PM
I am still holding.

STRAT
28-02-2012, 08:48 AM
What about it?They are hard to get. eh?
After a year of trying I finally managed to join this exclusive club a month ago and was just wondering if any of the original members were still in it.
Ive got 100k of them. lol.

trackers
28-02-2012, 08:51 AM
^ Been and gone for brokerage when things went weird last year

STRAT
28-02-2012, 08:58 AM
^ Been and gone for brokerage when things went weird last yearHey there Trackers. Can you elaborate on weird? TEO or the world in general?

trackers
28-02-2012, 09:15 AM
World in general :D

STRAT
28-02-2012, 09:47 AM
World in general :DOh, that.
That was nuttin. lol. :D

STRAT
02-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Ok. Which one of you fellas has a 300k bid at 1.8c on TEO? :lol:

steve fleming
31-07-2013, 08:26 PM
They are hard to get. eh?
After a year of trying I finally managed to join this exclusive club a month ago and was just wondering if any of the original members were still in it.
Ive got 100k of them. lol.

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TEO&E=ASX&N=747203

well, well, well....it has been a while in the making, but looks as though TEO will come through with the goods.

From the Notice of Meeting issued today:

“In summary, the Independent Expert determined a value of a Share prior to the Transaction using the orderly realisation of assets method on the basis that the
Company currently has no business activity. On this basis the Independent Expert valued a Share at between $0.05 – $0.13 per Share (post consolidation).
[0.7c to 1.9c pre-consolidation]

In relation to Mimetica, the Independent Expert determined a value of Mimetica by considering a value of broadly comparable market transactions for companies that were at a similar stage of the biotechnology product life cycle as Mimetica. On this basis, the Independent Expert valued Mimetica in the range of $16,700,000 - $35,700,000. The Independent Expert determined that the value of a Share after the acquisition of Mimetica by the Company will be between $0.24 - $0.51 per Share (post consolidation). [3.5 to 7.6c pre-consolidation]”

Given last trade at 1c (and, assuming the market agrees with the IER range of 3.5c to 7.6c) there is likely to be a nice re-rate when this comes back on the market.

Current major TEO shareholder, QIC, has provided a commitment to subscribe for a further $1.5m of shares at a minimum of 25c (or 3.75c pre consolidation).

Over $16m invested in the product to date.

“successfully completed three Phase 1 clinical safety studies with MTC896 Gel in over 260 subjects, demonstrating that the topical gel was non-irritating to the skin, was not phototoxic and did not cause allergic contact sensitization.

completed a Phase 2 pilot study, obtaining efficacy signals in subjects with oily skin.”

“Initial human clinical trials with a topical formulation of Mimetica's MTC896 have shown the drug displays a favourable safety profile and has shown positive indications that it could significantly enhance the treatment options for acne.”

“If the trials are successful MTC896 Gel is expected to be the first topically administered product of this type, and will offer a new approach to the way acne is treated.

I feel another NDL/OSL in the making here!

STRAT
01-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Nice Steve.
That bottom drawer of mine is getting a real shine on with these two.

Thanks for that.

percy
02-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Received TEO notice of meeting and expert's report today.Weekend reading?!

Lizard
16-12-2014, 09:46 PM
Something happening at VTX on the ASX? Haven't had the chance for a proper look yet to check the names involved.

BFG
18-12-2014, 01:57 PM
Missed out on SLT backdooring renters.com.au into its shell.

Mentions "first in sector" advantage, then shows competitors and itself being ranked much further down the board! Big numbers supplied as well, but no mention of revenue/profit/margins/anything really!

If you want a speccia play in this arena I'd say ALA would be the better one. At least they are diversified and have an ally in the ACTUAL leader in that sector! :p