PDA

View Full Version : Laguna Resources..A potential prospect in Chile

Aotea
11-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Hi All...
Just putting it out there, is anyone following LRC?
I see real potential, albeit with risk with this stock...anyone else holding who has an opinion?
cheers

drillfix
12-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Yup been there done that.

Got in at 1.3c and waited around for a month to find myself selling at 1.4c in a hurry due to cover another trade I did, and then the bus had left the station.

All in all its a bit of a wild card stock really. Also note that it is a Steinpres Vehicle so that should see it rising due to what those guys do.

What and when the results come remain to be seen. For some its a buy and hold for some its a Ramp and PD.

I would have still kept holding at 1.3 but will not get caught up in all the HC innuendo with many newcomers just in for pump and dump only.

Will let the dust settle a bit before thinking about re-entry.

Aotea, correction note: the company name is Laguna and not Liguna

Good luck with that in the meantime.

Aotea
12-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Hi Drillfix,
Cheers for that. I definately see the potential too, especially after taking a look at the geology of the area. IMO it is much the same as URA is to uranium...am happy to sit back and see what happens!

drillfix
12-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Hi Drillfix,
Cheers for that. I definately see the potential too, especially after taking a look at the geology of the area. IMO it is much the same as URA is to uranium...am happy to sit back and see what happens!

No worries Aotea, hope you are content with your position in this one and like URA, have the patience to eventually cash in that position. ;)

Cheers for now.

Aotea
16-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Solid gains today by LRC..finished at 2.4c with solid turnover..

drillfix
17-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Good one Aotea, glad to see this one behaving well for you.

Got a target in mind, or are you just going along for the ride?

Either way, good luck with this mate~!

Aotea
17-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Thanks Drillfix, not sure about this one yet, will see what announcements are forthcoming before having a strategy..

skeet
17-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Thanks Drillfix, not sure about this one yet, will see what announcements are forthcoming before having a strategy..

I've also got a small stake in this company. Trading on friday looked positive, and managed to hold the gains right through the day. Happy to hold at present.

Aotea
17-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Welcome aboard for the ride Skeet...it might be bumpy, but am picking the site is well set for a 1-2M+ oz mine given the geology. Am picking LRC will be a 100-bagger, but hey, am always the optimist!!!

snackpack
18-10-2009, 01:52 PM
I have a small holding too and expect a bumpy ride. They have retained an Australian exploration block in QLD which may help diversify their possible mineral reserves.

skeet
21-10-2009, 07:03 PM

SP moving along nicely so far, and not on the back on any major announcements. At this rate no strategy will be needed :P

drillfix
23-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Hmmm, notice out.

Take care on this one folks, as you can see the Steinepreis brothers and are doing their slow exit waltz.

And so you know, just a note of caution thats all, as thats what these guys do~! IMO

skeet
08-03-2010, 08:19 PM
I was lucky to pull out at 3 cents on this one a while ago, but unlucky that i put that profit into HTM :(