PDA

View Full Version : CGV Clean Global Energy now into Emerging Markets

drillfix
20-10-2009, 03:04 AM
Hi Folks,

Just a heads up on CGV Clean Global Energy which will commence trading on Wed 21 Oct 09.

Listing price or capitol consolidation was at 0.20c so Im guessing it might start trading at a slight premium.

Clean Global Energy as some probably already know was previously IRH (international resource holdings).

Currently has approx 4 approved applications for UCG tenements and many more applications lodged and expected to be granted.

Approx 135 Million shares to be on issue, along with new board along with x Linc Energy Chairman/Director and a Dr.Green as Technical director so they certainly got the know how.

Will have cash of around 5 Million bucks with option for another 1 Million.

Currently also have JVs with Liberty Resources and Mou and JV for ventures in China with both a British and Chinese company.

As there are many Gas/CSG/UCG buffs on this forum, maybe worth keeping on your watcher to maybe watch this one grow.

I continue to hold a small parcel which Ive continue to hold which since have been converted from the IRH to CGV. Last trading price prior to conversion was around 6.9 or 7c

Anyways, there you have it and just thought this may be the slow start to an eventual growing thread, which on this forum may take months/years...lol :p

paul29
20-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Hi Drillfix ,
Interesting company and the capital raising offer was oversubscribed so it should start trading at a slight premium.

drillfix
20-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Hi Paul,

I had a feeling that you would be the first to reply to this thread as it appears that its only you and me that have been riding this one.

Oh well, you know what the say about the horse and water, but no Horse Pushing in this thread and its Horses for Courses as they also say.

Now, all I need to do is get enough money for a Horse and Farm so I can have lots of horses :D

drillfix
22-10-2009, 01:50 PM
Was wondering what was happening with CGV

Taken from the ASX website

Official Listing Date 2 November, 2006
GICS Industry Group Materials
Internet Address http://www.cleanglobalenergy.com.au

Nice website actually.

drillfix
28-10-2009, 04:17 AM
Hi Folks,

I know what your thinking, drillfix again raving on about when this stock is listing and maybe hoping someone will buy. So you all know, NOPE, no I am not.

Just posting to say CGV will start trading TODAY which is the 28th.

Who knows what premium or discount it will trade at. Anyways, its one for your watchers.

Cheers~!

COLIN
28-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Hi Folks,

I know what your thinking, drillfix again raving on about when this stock is listing and maybe hoping someone will buy. So you all know, NOPE, no I am not.

Just posting to say CGV will start trading TODAY which is the 28th.

Who knows what premium or discount it will trade at. Anyways, its one for your watchers.

Cheers~!

Would be interested to hear your assessment of how things panned out, today. Seems stuck in the 20c groove.

With the Copenhagen Conference approaching, and all that, I am starting to take more interest in any company that seems to have a "Cleanteq" flavour to it.

Cheers.

drillfix
29-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Would be interested to hear your assessment of how things panned out, today. Seems stuck in the 20c groove.

Hi Colin,

Things panned out better than expected and stuck in the 20's groove is alright by me until the eventual plenty of news flows in.

Stuck in a TH on a day like today is great news for starters :P

As I never took part in the 20c subscription, I bought some more at 19.5c

My thoughts on this one for TA or FA?

TA this one is not a chartist type stock as its a funny one to trade as there could be lots of waiting so I would consider this a medium term hold.

FA the stock has lots going for it now that the new board and changeover is done, lots of projects, JV both in Australia and now China.

Anyways, good to see new posters on this thread ;)

Cheers.

drillfix
02-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Excellent News for Clean Global,

Not the best of days to be coming out of a trading halt but who gives a Rats, this one is not going backwards today.

Plenty more good news to flow through.

Check it out folks: http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20091102/pdf/01006746.pdf

drillfix
22-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Sheez, Here is me starting this thread with total enthusiasm only to be near Xmas with my head down in Disgrace with this stock.

It is quite clear and obvious that the Board or Management of this company do not Give a F!#k about its SP. Or supporting it by any means.

Disappointing is all I can say.

drillfix
22-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Seems stuck in the 20c groove.

Hi Colin, mate I wish it was stuck in the 20c groove, so I can put my money Elsewhere.

Perhaps a good long story, but as posted, it appears management dont give a toss about its own performance.

They got all their stocks for FREE so why give a hoot hey~!

I may have an opinion in another 12 months or so but until then, I do not recommend this MOB. (AT ALL)

COLIN
22-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Hi Colin, mate I wish it was stuck in the 20c groove, so I can put my money Elsewhere.

Perhaps a good long story, but as posted, it appears management dont give a toss about its own performance.

They got all their stocks for FREE so why give a hoot hey~!

I may have an opinion in another 12 months or so but until then, I do not recommend this MOB. (AT ALL)

Drillfix: Yes, rather disappointing for you. I must admit that I have become rather disillusioned with the "clean energy" sector, in general. For a while I held VIR and PAX but they failed to fire; I decided that there was a limit as to how long I was prepared to wait around, while my capital was steadily eroding, so I ditched them. Since then they have continued down the slippery slope.

I am sure that, in course of time - probably over several years - this sector might prove to be generally lucrative, but I'm not prepared to wait and see.

drillfix
23-12-2009, 01:04 AM
I decided that there was a limit as to how long I was prepared to wait around, while my capital was steadily eroding, so I ditched them.

I am sure that, in course of time - probably over several years - this sector might prove to be generally lucrative, but I'm not prepared to wait and see.

Im sure too that over time, the fashion, trend, flavour, or certain areas of it will strengthen to become robust and efficient. But as you say, this certainly will take time.

Colin, may I ask, when you say some of your capital steadily eroding, can you share by how much for or per share you take a hit on???

For me, there are a few stocks whereby, I turned my head while focused on other stocks, and then suddenly I am down 500 bucks on one and a few hundred on another (each).

I dont mind sharing this, but now I either wait it out or take the hit.

From my recent training, I should take the Hit and Move on, BUT, where to exactly???

Im a little slow on this, I dont have a PROPER screener with fully tested scans that gives me confidence to jump into something else.

Plus, some of my funds I am using on CC so yes I agree with any readers out there, I am a MADMAN on PCP who needs to be careful, no debate there.

So back to it, having spent a nice little chunk on some good training I am now at the point where capitol is tied up, and I want to ready myself for my 2010 ventures (which is not all on the ASX) but in order for this to work for me, I need to STOP taking the HITS, STOP gambling on ****TY LITTLE SPECKS that suck your money up and then Tie you to the tree to be whipped at leisure.

So, Can you see what I mean, and hope you don't mind sharing some details as such.

Next year, I start working to a PLAN and I WILL stick to it, and I WILL WIN or come out on TOP for a change.

Phaedrus
23-12-2009, 09:57 AM
TA - This one is not a chartist type of stockI disagree. While I avoid IPO's because they have no price history and I am initially deprived of any technical insight, it doesn't take long for the leopard to start showing its spots. Consider these points as numbered on the chart below :-

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt102/PhaedrusPB/CGV1223.gif

(1) The long upper shadow on this candle shows strong selling pressure. CGV closed 10% below its high, making it very likely that this marked a peak and that the shareprice would fall from here.
(2) This candle is a "Dark Cloud Cover". A Bearish reversal pattern.
(3) Today gave a lower low and a lower high. CGV was now in a confirmed downtrend.
(4) RSI sell signal.
(5) Bearish Divergence. This was the last warning, giving an exit at 20 cents.

drillfix
23-12-2009, 11:59 AM
http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt102/PhaedrusPB/CGV1223.gif

(2) This candle is a "Dark Cloud Cover". A Bearish reversal pattern.

Phaedrus, as usual, I appreciate your TA as always as it is a fabulous insight into the behavior of a stock.

I also agree with all your points "except #2

To me, and to what the definition outline by Steve Nison says, your #2 point is not "exactly" dark cloud cover due to the fact it is not quite 50% of previous candle but rather 2/5ths of it or ulike that on the date Dec 7th candle as an example.

But then, maybe I am just thinking to much "by the book or text" meanings, in which I then apologise.

Its tricky with these either IPO or some of these small speckies as they do not always behave Technically like say Mid Cap stocks, and much of some of these moves IMO, are totally controlled and Orchestrated on purpose.

Thanks Phaedrus, I have learned well from your examples shown here which itself is o great value.

Cheers~!

Phaedrus
23-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Phaedrus, I agree with all your points except #2 which is not "exactly" a dark cloud cover due to the fact it is not quite 50% of the previous candle but rather 2/5ths of it...Quoting Nison "by the end of the second day's session, the market closes deeply within the prior day's white real body." That's the candle body - not the whole candle. The second day closed exactly halfway down the body of the preceding white candle.

.. unlike that of Dec 7th candle as an example.This is not a Dark Cloud Cover because "the second day's price should open above the prior sessions high" and it didn't.

drillfix
23-12-2009, 01:32 PM
Ahhhh Phaedrus

I love it, Total, and absolute Technician :p

And now folks, turn to page 294 of your text books to the the Fibonacci Section...LOL :D

STRAT
23-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Ahhhh Phaedrus

I love it, Total, and absolute Technician :p

And now folks, turn to page 294 of your text books to the the Fibonacci Section...LOL :Dand its wonderful eh Drilly in a world with so much distorted or bent TA? TA is somewhat subjective and open to interpretation already without more grey areas being added by miss use ( no finger pointing, just speaking in general terms here )

Now, Ten minutes on the naughty mat for the rood tongue gesture :p :D:D:D

drillfix
23-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Hi Strat,

It sure is great to hear and see others express both experience and opinions.

Been doing heaps of seminars and find some Ok, some boring and some super fantastic.

I find it amazing though that sometimes you can watch a full 90 minute seminar and feel bored, BUT only to find ONE LITTLE thing that was expressed perfectly can make a huge difference to adding another Approach to something to do with ones trading or charting etc.

Was interested in TA a while back, but now since have taken a few more steps and found that after doing an OTA course, its kinda was like being unplugged from the matrix and grasping more of the bigger picture stuff when it comes to trading for a living.

Always more and more to learn (and experience).

STRAT
23-12-2009, 09:22 PM
Always more and more to learn (and experience).Likewise dude.

Hey, Merry Christmas.

paul29
11-01-2010, 02:01 PM
share price down to 14.5 cents how much lower can it go ?

drillfix
11-01-2010, 02:30 PM
share price down to 14.5 cents how much lower can it go ?

Don't know paul.

You would have thought that a new board and new management would have actually Given a Sh#t, but it is obvious these Sharks dont care about shareholders, they want just to shake everybody possible out before the actual real party starts.

I think once it returns its IPO price, I will ride it as high as it will go and bail.

Where is the news? Where is all the proposed stuff that is meant to happen, or they sold it as proposed but the trick is they will never tell you WHEN.

Later with that, typical CON, imo~!

drillfix
03-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Well folks,

As much as I have had enough of the bad marketing and promises of this company, it may seem that somebody has now done something.

News gives a TH and states that some price sensitive News to be announced and issued on or till Thursday.

Lets see what this company is made of, Fairy Tails or strategic slow movements.

share_guru
06-02-2010, 10:01 PM
Hi all, I don't comment much on another forum (Hot Copper) and have only just joined this forum, but I follow CGV and other stocks closely that I have a position in.

These guys know what they are doing, they've done it before at Linc and having met them previously and spoken to them a few times since starting CGV...I'm confident they will do it again and better.

I did very well out of Linc when they were there and I'm confident that they will make this a bigger success than Linc in the near future.

drillfix
06-02-2010, 10:36 PM
I'm confident that they will make this a bigger success than Linc in the near future.

Hi SG,

Welcome to ShareTrader and thanks for posting some thoughts.

When you say near future though, how exactly do you define near? 1 week, 1 month, 6 months, years maybe??

I cut my position in half as soon as I saw it turn down from the IPO sp.

Now, I am also confident, but I cannot actually say I am pleased the way management or the board have handled the communication to the market with long delays of "nothing" and when emailing them to ask what was happening and more to the point, "why", I only got a secretarial type of reply asking me for my holding statement number.

Very disappointing to say the least, being that I need take a 3rd degree interrogation just to have a simple couple of questions answered.

Back to business though, I completely agree long term that they have the know how, but in the last ann, I am surprised to learn about a change in QLD Gov policy that has made them make a move on the JV in Vic.

To me this means there is slight conflict somewhere among what tenement application/permits somewhere of current plans, yet nothing was or has been said for why or which original reasons many investors invested.

Perhaps is this why we have seen certain holders dumping giving approx 30% falls from the original issue on such "unspoken information".

This type of Sh#t I cannot handle and then I think about this so called Quality Board and expertise and I then believe different as a TRUE quality board or management will say something Upfront and give TRANSPARENCY for the better or worst. So it looks like we got the Worst with out the heads up.

Can you see my point here regarding this???

Back to business again, yes I continue to hold a small parcel but I will not put these guys on the pedestal just yet until they have actually Kicked some serious field goals without the talk and promises, as there is already Hundreds of companies on the ASX that are capable of giving promises that never happen.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts on matters as there are not too many folks on this forum who are onboard this stock with substantial dialogue.

share_guru
07-02-2010, 10:03 AM
Hi drillfix,

6 to 12 months, would expect the s.p. to be somewhere between 75c - $1. I took a position in Linc's IPO and its s.p. went from 25c down to 16c before turning the corner about 6 months later...then it hit $5.25 a few months before the CGF.

Spoke with CGV not long after the re-listing and again recently. From what I was told it would seem that its taken them a little while to get stuff organised, but they did point out that they had a lot of stuff on the table which was not complete due to Christmas/New Year and a lot of people they are dealing with didn't start back till mid-late January.

I can't answer your question re. your email, have you tried ringing them or going and seeing them? I've always found them good to talk with, although they will only tell you what they can as they seem very conscious of public disclosure issues.

The QLD policy has been out for a while and it wouldn't appear has a great deal of bearing on CGV, I think its more that State Govn't trying to get its act together in relation to the approval process for clean coal technology. Ironically, Linc's project was give a "Significant Status" by the Beattie Govn't but since Bligh took new and alternate energy projects seem to have fallen off her radar, all she seems to want to do is sell off public assets and bend with the big boys in business. Linc has stated publicly they're going to do their first commercial project in SA whilst Cougar is pushing forward in QLD. Not sure what Carbon are going to do since their commercial WA JV deal fell over before Christmas. I'm really comfortable the CGV are going to VIC as the VIC government seems to be strongly supporting clean coal technology but more importantly seems to have greater need for technology like UCG. The CGV announcement would suggest they are continuing efforts in QLD with drilling due to commence soon.

I doubt the QLD policy is the reason for the share price drop since the re-listing, I think this is more due to the exiting of old IRH shareholders in the month or so following the re-listing and then the lack of news over the Christmas, New Year period. In my investing experience its been pretty common for the s.p. to drop early after re-listing a reverse merged company as many shareholders in the original listed company exit for various reason.

The board has quite a lot of depth to it compared to its peers, I think you'll find things have probably turned the corner. Did you see the BRW story and the Australian Wealth article? They're pretty good reads and both now on CGV's websites.

I can see your points drill...and if you haven't already tried, ring them if you're not getting the answers you're looking for via email.

Keep me posted on how you go.

drillfix
07-02-2010, 04:30 PM
Thanks for your post there SG, I can sense your calm and focus with the company and I do agree with much of what you say.

Again, its great to have you here posting.

Cheers~!

drillfix
11-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Keep me posted on how you go.

Hi SG,

Thanks for sharing your concerns here, as I say its good to have somebody else posting in this thread as it makes it less lonely :p

Well, yes I got a phone call from John Harkins the other day and spoke with him for about nearly an hour.

All I can say, is he is the real deal and I am very pleased to still be holding.

I only have a small position in this, so as much at present I sit on a paper loss with this one, I am in this one for the long haul so this gets put in my Long Basket.

Plenty of good things to come with this one, and that makes me happy, regardless ;)

share_guru
16-02-2010, 01:30 AM
Hi drill,

CGV will do well, they seem to be marketing more now they have some things organised and if you've seen the depth of trading the sell side has dried up towards the end of last week and now appears to be holding the share price at 15.5cents. Hope this trend continues which should drive the proce higher.

I've always found Harkin's pretty easy to talk to and as I mentioned before he will tell you what he can.

This company will be a major player in the not to distant future and like you, its a longer term investment to get some real return. They seem to have lots of exciting stuff happening.

Did you read the BRW article and listen to Harkin's interview on Boardroom Radio? Be good to hear your thoughts on this.

Cheers

SG

drillfix
16-02-2010, 01:47 AM
Hi drill,

CGV will do well, they seem to be marketing more now they have some things organised and if you've seen the depth of trading the sell side has dried up towards the end of last week and now appears to be holding the share price at 15.5cents. Hope this trend continues which should drive the proce higher.

Did you read the BRW article and listen to Harkin's interview on Boardroom Radio? Be good to hear your thoughts on this.

Cheers

SG

Hi SG,

My thoughts on the current sellers drying is that most of the actual bigger sellers have gone off screen. If you put a bid for say 200,000 at 16c you would probably get taken out in a flash. So, IMO, its only the little guys who are sitting there selling.

I had a couple of bids in for another small position before it climbs back to 20c but I think that will depend on the sector needing to be on the boil again. Although, any Promotion that and which is happening soon will be very helpful.

JH seems to sound more confident on the phone to me than the actually sounded on BRR. To me he sounded a little tired or fatigued. Maybe he had a late night prior, or maybe he was a little nervous. Or, maybe it was just me but I did think about it and wondered that he seemed a bit more subdued in a way.

He has mentioned to me though he would never say or promote the co and its plans to what is is not or in not so many words, to blow smoke up peoples whatever for the sake of it.

I feel it is a slow road, but one of which will be a solid road by allowing some time to pass. Rather doing a demo plant of MegaWatts, I like the fact Clean Global are doing one of PetaJoules. As the Victorians are gonna need it, and they are gonna need it soon.

As you say, lots of good things in motion. Just hope the sector heats up a bit more once overall markets get some clear direction. Then I am sure we will see some buying.

Cheers again SG.

ps: I have held since IRH days right after they announced the merger and the share price fell back.

share_guru
22-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Here is a comment I just posted on Hot Copper that I tought might be of interest to you all.

I have a mining and gas background. If you look at the different versions of UCG trialed the ability to control the process between the wells appears to be the key. You don't need to be an engineer to figure out that putting a controlled link, such as a CRIP, between the wells is going to greatly increase the control over the process.

The application of the Russian technology here in Australia has never progressed passed trials. Linc is up to its 4th UCG reactor in what appears to be trialing different reactor configurations to get it right despite the fact they are now the majority owner of the last remaining commercial FSU UCG company in Uzbekistan. In fact Linc even mentioned trialing the 4th reactor with oxygen, something done and achived in Spain.

The Spanish trial produced a quality Syngas on oxygen using the CRIP process. They had 7 successful CRIP movements with no failures. Whilst they did not gasify as much coal as Linc's trial between 2000 - 2002 they didn't have to because of the quality of results.

I see Clean Global being in a position to commercialise and already successfully tested process and not re-inventing the wheel as suggested by Dex.

For all the time and money invested Linc has not come out and said definitively they have produce a low sulphur diesel product from their UCG-GTL demo plant that BP will buy. Until this happens its obvious they are still trying to make the process work. It will be great once it does, but we are now nearly 4 years since Linc listed and there is still little positive news from them, hence their share price.

IMO Cougars problems lay with its management, Dr. Len couldn't commercialise Linc when he had it and I'm not overly confident he will commercialise Cougar. Don't get me wrong I think Dr. Len is an excellent technical person, but not real commercial.

IMO Carbon is still playing around trialling and testing things, they haven't broken away from the CSIRO mould. The 5Mw gas turbine is nothing more than a trial, its not commercial even though they are trying to sell it as commercial.

Clean Global has just really started since last October. They have a very commercial board, particularly with Domenic Martino and his successful track record particulalrly in coal seam gas. And as you pointed out he seems to be closely tied to Clive Palmer, which isn't a bad thing either. Add to this the ex Linc director Harkins, Dr. Green and the rest of the board it's a pretty formittable board in all respects.

Cougar, Linc and Carbon has a 2 year headstart on Clean Global, to judge Clean Global now is premature. IMO Clean Global have a far more clearly defined business plan then Carbon and Cougar and a less costly and shorter time frame to commercialisation than Linc's, given Linc has a 4 year head start on Clean Global.

I have no doubt that Carbon, Linc, Cougar and Clean Global will all make it, it comes down to how much money and how much time it takes these companies to get UCG to commercialisation. Whomever can do it for the least amount of capital and in the quickest time will win the race.

drillfix
22-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Hi SG,

Good post there mate.

A little concerned with the plenty of what could be called, off screen sellers ready to dump.

I know this is all early days and there sure will be some volatility in the share price but still, a concern nonetheless, imo.

share_guru
08-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Hi Drill,

Even with off screen sellers the volumes aren't that high. Although interesting is where and when the support comes in. My gut feeling on this is that the s.p. is being played around with by a broker looking to accumulate cheaply.

Drilling is supposed to commence in the next week in Queensland to start prove up their queensland coal assets, their progressing in Victoria which I've said before is a really smart move and I found out on Friday that they are heading to China this week to progress the China MOU.

They still seem to have plenty of cash in the bank so I'm still very confident on this one.

SG.

drillfix
10-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Hi Drill,

Drilling is supposed to commence in the next week in Queensland to start prove up their queensland coal assets, their progressing in Victoria which I've said before is a really smart move and I found out on Friday that they are heading to China this week to progress the China MOU.

They still seem to have plenty of cash in the bank so I'm still very confident on this one.

SG.

Hi SG,

I am pleased you are confident, but still, seeing the sp down 80% from its list price is very concerning.

Not the best way to become an involuntary long term holder, imo.

I am certain there will be gains to be had from this level once news is out, but I think the company needs to lift its marketing game, as having a Top Shelf team of people on the board along with what eventually will be huge opportunity, still desires their game to be lifted, IMO.

Presently not happy sitting on a loser @ 80% down regardless.

drillfix
23-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Hey SG, looks like buyers are back from holiday or something, what do ya reckon?

Technically has crossed above both 8ma & 20ma, so hopefully the trend is changing with some good volume (for this stock).

Wonder when results from them starting drilling will be, will they issue them bit by bit, or will they wait until its all complete?

drillfix
23-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Well, I say if there were gonna be a rally in CGV, then that is it, its come and gone...lol.

share_guru
24-03-2010, 06:27 AM
Hi drill..its been interesting to watch. Imo there are one of two things happening, nothing of which has to do with the fundamentals of CGV or its business plan...someone is day trading the hell out of the stock or someone is trying to keep the price low to acquire.

There is always plenty of movement and volume on the back of news which, when you look at the days trades sees the stock fall towards the end of the day, and secondly, when there is not a lot of trading unmarketable parcels of shares are been traded at the end of the day at a much lower price to the average day's trade.

It's almost as if someone is artificially keeping the price low. Have spoken to CGV regarding this and they couldn't say much apart from the fact they know what and who's buying and selling and they are aware of some strange activities with their share price and have been seeking advice on it. They wouldn't ellaborate anymore. They also mentioned they had the MD and some technical people in China over the last few weeks and they are due back this week. Hopefully will see some news on China to top off a week of good news flow from CGV.

drillfix
24-03-2010, 11:43 AM
It's almost as if someone is artificially keeping the price low. Have spoken to CGV regarding this and they couldn't say much apart from the fact they know what and who's buying and selling and they are aware of some strange activities with their share price and have been seeking advice on it. They wouldn't ellaborate anymore. They also mentioned they had the MD and some technical people in China over the last few weeks and they are due back this week. Hopefully will see some news on China to top off a week of good news flow from CGV.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and efforts for contacting the company SG.

There are always going to be the ones whom make their living of churning a stock over when the opportunity exists, but then, as you know it becomes more than puzzling when CGV does not move in line with sector performance, its out of wack, its lagging. And if this is only become some hotshot gets his kick because he can control the stock price then maybe the board ought to convince some other Hot Shots that the stock is worth holding and Fleece the current Hotshot out every time he drops a large sell(s) on the table.

Doing nothing can discourage many other potential shareholders as they will not want to invest in something that gets spun like a yoyo when ever it suits a Hot, plus the longer it goes on, the more shares the hotshot has to play with over time, and thats a BAD thing, for the company, and for shareholders. IMO

drillfix
31-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Hey SG, any eta on what some results from the gang will be?

I find it pretty disturbing that even when there is some movement in the sector, that CGV just drags its ass and goes No Where except down.

Seriously considering Ditching and coping it on the chin on this one.

Good management but absolutely Pathetic doing PR, it seems they are giving shareholders the silent treatment. Nothing to inform the market about except maybe a hole or two being drilled in QLD.

I dont understand how what is meant to be such good management let things Turn to Sh#t or close to it by the look of the share price.

Anyway, sorry to sound negative to you but your the only one who posts here.

atm, this has got to be one of my worst investments next to URA.

It will be interesting to see what actually happens to the sp right after some announcement that supposingly is meant to be good.

drillfix
06-04-2010, 11:02 AM
Now starting to look good with a China Update.

SG, lets see what the market thinks about this one hey.

Any other potential readers out there follow this story, I know its not like the mainstream stocks and may be talked about as Lagging the field.

But nontheless, it will eventually get there, IMO

But sheez, I haven't enjoyed watching the performance of this stock, lets see what Mr.Market and co thinks today hey.

Clean Global Energy Limited (ASX:CGV) progresses its China Clean Global Energy Limited (ASX:CGV) progresses its China Clean Global Energy Limited (ASX:CGV) progresses its China

* AuSino Energy Limited registered in Hong Kong

* Site selection process advances with site visit selection process advances with site visit.

* Appointment of international consulting firm SRK Consulting for geological and related services in China and related services in China

Clean Global Energy Limited (CGClean Global Energy Limited (CGV) [ASX:CGV] is pleased to update the market on its is pleased to update the market on its progress in China following a recent visit to that country by CGfollowing a recent visit to that country by CGVĖs Managing Director, Ės Managing Director, Mr. John Harkins, and China Business Manager, Ms. Julie Zhang. Mr. John Harkins, and China Business Manager, Ms. Julie Zhang.

CGV is pleased to advise the market that AuSino Energy Limited (AuSino) has been is pleased to advise the market that AuSino Energy Limited (AuSino) has been is pleased to advise the market that AuSino Energy Limited (AuSino) has been registered in Hong Kong. The appointment of directors and shareholders is currently registered in Hong Kong. The appointment of directors and shareholders is currently registered in Hong Kong. The appointment of directors and shareholders is currently being finalised by our lawyers, King & Wood. being finalised by our lawyers, King & Wood.

AuSino has held further talks with interesteAuSino has held further talks with interested parties to provide relevant Corporate d parties to provide relevant Corporate Advisory and Lead Broking services. These discussions have provided AuSino with a Advisory and Lead Broking services. These discussions have provided AuSino with a Advisory and Lead Broking services. These discussions have provided AuSino with a number of options to consider prior to making final appointments and firm capital raising number of options to consider prior to making final appointments and firm capital raising number of options to consider prior to making final appointments and firm capital raising plans.

The team later flew to the City of team later flew to the City of Xilinhot in Inner Mongolia to undertake site visits and to undertake site visits and meet local officials. Mr John Harkins, was greeted with a traditional Inner Mongolian meet local officials. Mr John Harkins, was greeted with a traditional Inner Mongolian meet local officials. Mr John Harkins, was greeted with a traditional Inner Mongolian
welcome ceremony upon arrival at the Airport.welcome ceremony upon arrival at the Airport.

Whilst there meetings took place with local government representatives and other stakeholders to progress AuSino EnergyĖs UCG plans in that region. Whilst this progress has been slower than anticipated our meetings and plans have been well received. The area is rich in coal assets and the local authorities and stakeholders exhibited a keen desire to realise the energy trapped in those assets in the full knowledge that much of those coal resources are stranded and eminently suitable for CGVĖs UCG process.

CGV has progressed the site selection process by visiting a number of potential sites in Inner Mongolia. These sites are located approximately 85kmĖs from Xilinhot, a major regional city. Xilinhot is approximately 670kmĖs from Beijing and has of itself a
population of some 350,000 and a regional population of over 15million people.

CGV is also pleased to announce that it has appointed international engineering and consulting firm SRK Consultants. SRK have been engaged to undertake a range of geological and other related services for our China JVĖs through their Beijing office.

The Board of CGV looks forward to a long and productive business relationship in China. For further information on this announcement please contact Mr. John Harkins on 02 9230 0318.

Yours faithfully,

John Harkins
Chairman and Managing Director

drillfix
06-04-2010, 05:02 PM
It appears the Sail on this ships mast, is broken. Either that or there is no sail.

By god its a slow path this stock, yet in the long run I know that I will be grateful, even though watching it totally "under perform" to the sector and market is painful.

Also probably the best time to buy a stock fundamentally, but technically, its killing me :P

COLIN
20-01-2011, 06:01 PM
It appears the Sail on this ships mast, is broken. Either that or there is no sail.

By god its a slow path this stock, yet in the long run I know that I will be grateful, even though watching it totally "under perform" to the sector and market is painful.

Also probably the best time to buy a stock fundamentally, but technically, its killing me :P
Looks like it got a puff of the right air today! Any ideas as to why, DF?

drillfix
20-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Hi Colin, No idea what so ever, but usually when this one gets a pulse, there is usually some meaningful news to follow.

After being completely out of these for a while and trading them from time to time, I got back in today on the momentum so will hold half and dump the other half once depending on what and when the news is.

Also got some BUL and COI in the saddle bag too as I believe CSG plays or the junior sector is on the march, be it a slow march :)

drillfix
21-01-2011, 04:31 PM

Well Colin, at least there is half the answer in the speeding ticket, being:

An announcement cannot be made immediately as the information relates to a potential transaction being finalised with a 3rd party.
This transaction is incomplete,k has not been agreed and may or may not occur. If a transaction does occur and announcement will be made to the market in accordance with the blah blah blah.

Well, blah blah blah indeed it is. But the market seems to still want a piece of it to some degree.

drillfix
24-01-2011, 05:38 PM

Hey Colin,

Did you end up getting yourself a little parcel at all? Or just window shopping?

I wonder if some actually already know the news or upcoming result of negotiations, and with whom, and what?

At least the volume would seem to tell the story.

Happy just to hold for the ride in the meantime.

drillfix
24-01-2011, 06:31 PM
This is not a normal run for this stock, so grabbed another small parcel with 30 seconds to the close prior the auction.

My reckoning is, I am betting there will be "favourable" news either tomorrow, or the next day, or a at least trading halt.

Lots of angles here to go on, but whatever it is, surely must warrant what appears to be a re-rating.

Good luck to others who jumped on.

COLIN
24-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Hey Colin,

Did you end up getting yourself a little parcel at all? Or just window shopping?

I wonder if some actually already know the news or upcoming result of negotiations, and with whom, and what?

At least the volume would seem to tell the story.

Happy just to hold for the ride in the meantime.

Unhappily, DF, I held off. The sudden rise seemed a bit too meteoric for me, notwithstanding the possibilities of a good outcome from these mysterious "negotiations", but I hope you are well rewarded for putting your money on the line.

drillfix
25-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Ah well, back to square one with this again. Some good gains but an obvious sell of and for good reason to. No news = bad news or dump or take profits.

Your right though Colin, these are turning out to be mystery negotiations.

Looks like I got the buy the close sell the open wrong (not by much) however I still have one foot in, though I should have dumped both feet :P

COLIN
25-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Ah well, back to square one with this again. Some good gains but an obvious sell of and for good reason to. No news = bad news or dump or take profits.

Your right though Colin, these are turning out to be mystery negotiations.

Looks like I got the buy the close sell the open wrong (not by much) however I still have one foot in, though I should have dumped both feet :P
Clean Tech type companies are fraught with pitfalls, it seems to me. Every now and again my interest is aroused in something that comes under this sort of heading but I have to remind myself of past disappointments - wind, solar, geothermal, hydrogen, landfill gas, wave energy, etc., I seem to have tried a wide selection of them at some stage in the past but, overall, it has been to my net cost. Perhaps I just kept choosing the wrong companies, and/or at the wrong stage of their evolution, but my experiences have taught me to be very wary of getting caught up in "the latest revolutionary breakthrough" etc., etc.

I notice that an "Algae Tech" company (can't remember the exact name) performed well today. Haven't researched it, but I doubt if it would tempt me.

Just a few random thoughts, on this sector. Thankfully there are people who are prepared to back these ventures - they must be more "angelic" than I am!

Just with reference to CGV's UCG projects: my understanding is that the world is awash with natural gas, which must surely make it hard for UCG to be competitive. However, I am far from being an expert in this area.

drillfix
03-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Clean Tech type companies are fraught with pitfalls, it seems to me. Every now and again my interest is aroused in something that comes under this sort of heading but I have to remind myself of past disappointments - wind, solar, geothermal, hydrogen, landfill gas, wave energy, etc., I seem to have tried a wide selection of them at some stage in the past but, overall, it has been to my net cost.

Hi Colin,

Well I completely agree, and congrats to you for listening to your conscience and previous wisdom here.

This of course does not mean a company will or can eventually do something, but this company has done this sort of thing before with what looks like a P & D.

Would be actually good for the long term shareholders of this co to one day get the gains they maybe deserve, but they cannot, Nor will not get that unless the company start showing what it actually has up its sleeve and give the market some Market Moving News of its endeavours rather than false breakouts over what is supposed to be ground breaking news that never gets announced.

After a while it all starts to sound like another Carrot for long term holders who are at a loss on this.

Fortunately I just trade this stock as I have had the pinch before on this one so I know how you feel with burnt fingers on new technology or XYZ type of project.

Words are cheap, the industry is big, and results are much harder to bring into line of investor confidence, let alone traders making a quick buck which means there are far better companies out there to trade than CGV.

In the long term time will tell if management have what it takes for both projects and actions to move this to "any level" up from here but in the mean time, the Share Price tells the story, IMO.

drillfix
09-02-2011, 11:45 AM
Trading Halt today.

Hmm, all I can say, this better be good.

The reason for the request is due to the finalisation and pending announcement of a material transaction.

The halt is requested until the Ann is made to the market and is expected to be made before the open of trading on Friday 11th Feb 2011.

Until friday? why, is the queen taking a position in CGV or perhaps prince william and his wife to be?

Who knows, but at least anything good will hopefully give some long term holders a confidence in the co that it will be moving forwards, which is good.

pos: holding a small parcel but ready to buy more or eject based on what happens.

drillfix
10-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Excellent stuff for CGV ers out there.

Executed Agreement with Essar Corporation of India which is a major over there.

Money stream which sounds good.

Check it out folks this could be the turn for CGV though early days still: http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20110210/pdf/01149724.pdf

trackers
10-02-2011, 01:16 PM
Well done on this one Drilly!

drillfix
10-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Well done on this one Drilly!

Thnx Trackers,

I am pleased not only for me, but more so for other shareholders of whom some seemed to only live on Belief, which I too could believe, but to actually Believe and go through and pass the test of patience on something that appears to be a good thing or faith alone is not good enough IMO, actual facts are required.

But saying that, I do believe in the competence of Management and the vision of this company, which again IMO, will take this to bigger and greater things than most other UCG specs.

After all, it was John Harkins whom kicked off LNC etc etc.

This co, (I know IMO) once the ducks keep lining up for them, and providing market conditions are stable, will grow, and grow, strength to strength, even though it has given me some unpleasant impatience and feeling of non support or care of the stock.

Time tells as always, in a year or two we will read back at this stuff and say, I was wrong for a while, I was right for a while, it was close, or it was a triumph :)

I find it hard to believe that I may be the only one on ST holding this stock, even though I have some long term and some to trade.

drillfix
10-02-2011, 02:05 PM
For whatever reason I seemed to have thought I had used CGV as a stockpick for the 2011 comp, but NOPE, I used it last year. DARN~!

Ahh well :P :)

================================================== ==

Here is a article done on the ann from an online resource investor site page:

Clean Global Energy in high value agreements with Indian energy giant Essar

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Clean Global Energy (ASX: CGV) is keeping some very powerful company with the signing of agreements with the $20 billion Indian energy major Essar for its UCG technology and expertise.

Indicating just how big this deal could be for Clean Global Energy, each project has the potential to be worth more than $150 million.

Anticipated revenue streams for each potential project are; Licensing and project management fees during design, construction and commissioning of US$50m to US$60m; and, Production royalties of US$15m to US$20m after achieving commercial production.

John Harkins, chairman of Clean Global Energy said “We believe the partnership with Essar has the potential to generate major revenue for our company through licensing fees that represent the significant value of our UCG technology, service fees to build and operate the UCG Syngas plant, and royalty income from delivered Syngas product to be sold by Essar."

The major benefit is the near term cash flows for the company, with the ability to generate the first license and service fees in the next six months.

Essar will free carry Clean Global Energy for 20% equity through to a commercial UCG Syngas plant, at which time Clean Global Energy will pay for that equity at a cost of around US$30m, which should have a valuation of at least US$100m based on NPV modelling.

drillfix
10-02-2011, 06:42 PM
Bit of a low to finish the day, however I get the feeling that after and over the weekend next week this will bring some more news and give absorption to new punters and investment houses. Or any international investment houses.

Seems many are happy to hold the likes of LBY at 15c and with less expertise and nearly twice the capitol there about.

Can't work it out, but oh well, that's just the market for ya~!

drillfix
15-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Nice talk on BRR with regards to the overview of the previous Ann and the plans with Clean Global and the Indian gas major.

Sounds exciting although its not the only thing up the its sleeve.

I wonder though, am I the only one on ST being optimistic here or are there any other ST closet CGV'ers out there? :P

C'mon guys, as there will be a time that will come where by you will say, Sh&(& I knew I should have sounded off or even taken a small piece of this "While it was under 10c" for a long term view :)

drillfix
17-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Well, something is up here folks.

Could this be the last chance to grab some under 10c before the test of 11.5c gets broken? Dunno, but there are good things for this company the lay a head and somebody seems to want them.

Will be interesting to see what holds, where~!

Anybody in for a ride? Or is it just me, myself and I again :)

drillfix
08-03-2011, 06:46 PM
Hi folks,

Dont worry about me, its just me, talking to myself again regarding Clean Global again.

Anybody else see today's trading on CGV at all?

Well, the last time weird moves begun to happen, somebody obviously knew something about something and there was this type of exact same movement as today, which means, if tomorrow is the same it will mean a test of 11.5c again. Thats what that means.

Ok, back to other things but for those who dont know much about CGV, long term I believe it will shine. I only need to have a true patience to see it through, which in itself is a art.

dis:
Hold 2 long term parcels
Hold 1 active trading parcel, which really isn't trading much & feels like a long term parcel :P

p0ssy
09-03-2011, 01:57 AM
Hi DF

I too have been trading these after a tip at the beginning of this year - my holdings have all been short term - but have made good money after my first purchase at 5.1c and trading the highs ever since.
Todays rise was impressive and i might buy some more tomorrow on the open - but then again I lashed out and bought a few GLFOB today on the open so funds are limited.
Good luck - I think this co has great potential. It was a 2011 comp pick for me.

drillfix
09-03-2011, 02:32 AM
Good stuff Possy and well done on a good trade on CGV.

I sold out prior to the below 10c drop when the company did not give sufficient info towards its goals and strategy, so a good job I bailed. I too then bought in around 5.3c and would sell out at 5.7 for some pocket money, but found that funds were just being tied up.

Now since the many changes and progression, the company has some what are feel strategically "excellent" opportunities with the right management and experience and know how to make some serious dollars in a world that will eventually move towards its services and experience.

Bought in again at 7c since as I saw the substantial move with the fundamentals beginning to prevail and now its been shake outs, and wait and see, but the truth be know, something good to re-rate the company will present itself soon on a couple of fronts, be it US, or India, or China so there is more than just one hope so to speak, and all VERY REAL and potentially exciting means to such markets.

In due time CGV imho will shine and make its mark, and the wait will be well worth it for those who hold some also long term. There is no better feeling about buying a stock when its completely smashed due to whatever reason only to know and understand, and also believe that in due time you were right and the story unfolds accordingly. I had previously lost my faith for long term holdings, but it has come back to some degree and in the spec end of town, its rare companies that seem to suit my personality as I prefer to primarily trade other stocks daily or swing trade.

By the sounds of it Possy, you have much of the same portfolio that I do since you have GLF, so why not also join in on the CZN thread which both FA and TA are also imo very attrative with a low market cap.

Like many do here on ST, I too will eventually go free carried with these but only once the substantial gains come to justify going free carried.

Thanks again and good luck to you too mate~!

drillfix
09-03-2011, 05:09 AM
Adding to my little soap box speech there, I decided to throw up a chart of the daily and weekly so compare the two and to show some potentials of the technicals.

CGV daily and weekly .... http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/nlg1jsdiwghqd1ph01w5.png

As you can see, on the weekly we have Williams %R breaking upwards, the weekly MACD histogram strong as well as MACD signal lines moving up to positive territory which should enable some strength to the current movement.

Again on the weekly, and primarily you have the EMA crossover which to me is extremely significant here, this is marked by the box and follow it back and look how long it has been on a weekly since a simple 13ema has been below the 30ema. Well I will tell you, its been like that since the stock listed as CGV.

So by the weekly chart on the right side, the tide has turned, and it WILL be going up.

To the Daily.

Quite simple really. This shows the stock has been in a down trend, which was one of the reasons why I got out previously. To save my self cash and missed opportunity.

What is going for the daily? Well, marked on the daily is a box marking the MACD histogram turning green (positive) and the signal lines on the positive side also crossing. Williams %R also highlights coming up to cross into the overbought area, but let us not forget, a stock can stay overbought for days or weeks to that degree with only slight retraces dipping its toes back through towards a midline.

RSI on the daily is also looking quite strong and has room to move higher. The upcoming weekly signal that has just been triggered on the weekly will attract Insto's, soph investors and traders alike and like previously mentioned, once the fundamentals present themselves, then Clean Global will finally get its Re Rating that both it & its investors have patiently waited for accordingly.

Well, thanks for reading and I hope you have enjoyed. No hype, just pure what is and what might be and realistically what perhaps in some eyes should be.

Cheers.

drillfix
28-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Hello me again, nice chart btw, except what happend to it?

Well they did a placement at 7c and here we are today. Yet speaking of which, today is the last day to get your rights entitlement in by 5pm WST

In which case I will remind myself that I took out a what I would call a rather small yet significant entitlement. Which is only to aid in recognition for support for the company and support for my decision to commit to this long term view or investment.

Anybody else out there holding CGV or taken out any entitlement at 7c ???

Like all stocks, time will tell.

drillfix
11-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Looks like time does tell.

Seems to be a great deal of bad sentiment building on HC regarding the performance of this Clean Global Energy. (can only agree though)

Disappointment is light weight word that could be used to see the how this company is supported and how the SP has performed.

I hope management can start pulling Rabbits out of thier @rseholes because this is hitting rock bottom, (yet again).

Stupid me also takes the previous placement only to become further burned for a 2nd time round. Haaaa~! How stupid am I~!

drillfix
12-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Wow,

Trading Halt?

And why exactly does a company need a TH due to finalisation due to Material changes to the Board and Management? anybody?

Is expected to be made before the open of Trading on Monday the 16th May 2011?

I actually thought they had a superb team in place in the first instance.

Either somebody is of a certain significance is coming onto the board or somebody is leaving.

I hope somebody is coming as if it is the other way around then to me that spells pretty much the beginning of the end, IMO.

But lets be positive here folks, big smile for the either one or two Internationals joining the company to enable some BIG news flow in the future, bring home the bacon there JH as we need some forward movement and previous developments Unfolded to the market to read and understand.

drillfix
12-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Well, nice link posted on HC by luckydog who is a fellow CGV follower as posted below.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/16206/clean-global-energy-in-pre-open-pending-material-board-changes-16206.html

Its either going to be something or a real fizzer.

Perhaps some of you other Gas people out there may take an interest in this? No? Ahhh your all too hard to please you bunch, go away :P

drillfix
16-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Well, it appears a huge divide in the company and its direction has unfolded.

IMO, not good news really with John H, and Wayne both betting the flick, but then again, is it? and why is this so?

So much unknown about the reasons to why this has happened, yet it can be seen as a two edged blade that cuts through.

Meaning, if you really think about it, the performance of this company since the fist month has been complete and utter sh#t house, as there is no performance only the opposite which is complete lack of performance in sp.

There have been many many promises and there appears to be MANY things on the horizon being in the US, India, China, Aus (not sure about Qld), yet we always hear how close we and what appears to be close, or done, or ready, but it never unfolds and actually happens.

Perhaps, John H and Wayne are trying to do the Indian Consulting deal worth millions on the side for themselves without CGV, perhaps CGV is a front for them to access the global stage? Who knows, this is complete speculation, but WHY do we not know what has happened to what has led to todays evens and why ? ? ?

Seems Patterson's are in control to a large degree, and what is their vision for the company???

Too many questions and not enough rational answers, with a falling SP which has under performed since day one.

My beliefs are now thin, and I slap myself for having such belief in such companies and people, whereby only the shareholder takes the hit each and every time.

A big thumbs down form me here guys, disappointment yet again is a word that does not express the feeling or conversation.

Ahh well, you win some and you lose some, Perhaps will cut my position in half and let the other ride till god knows when, until a surprise unfolds.

Dis:

Completely out of CGV

Worst trade/investment (again) that I have done. For a company with little disclosure and all talk and no confirmations. Fairy Tales it seems.

Good luck to anybody in the future, now that I am out, they will go to $1.00 :P as that is what usually happens ain't it :P

drillfix
19-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Well, still no EXACT reason for why all these changes, but here is the new Woman with balls trying to explain to shareholders that they will know about WHY the changes come about actually AT THE EGM, which to me is SUSS.

For those inclined have a listen on BRR: http://www.brr.com.au/event/81208

She sounds a confident and determined type of woman with some good life experience which by no means does not subtract from her abilities, however when these Business Mobster type people, be it male or female cannot come out and say WTFIGO then something is not exactly right, so take caution anybody out there holding.

I dont appreciate CEO's of any company whom thank long term holders or supports of the company for riding out complete financial disaster and then not be told WTFIGO and instead Wait and maybe Why. Makes me feel, Oh, so thats why I ended up nearly 40% down, but suddenly is OK because they put a dyed blonde in place to shoot the breeze and say empathetic cr@p to shareholders to make them feel better.

What a Joke, spit it out Clean Global, put the food on the table and lets see what we got. OR what we dont got.

I resort back to my extreme call for government to be in favour of Corporate Be-headings, so thus anybody who is game to take the paid position at least be honest about it, and there is no harm in being wrong, but when you get caught or set out or make a living out of it from being wrong at the expense of share holders then OFF WITH THEIR HEADS is what I say. Perhaps a new fashion and straight path of justice will follow from such extreme law or practice.

Enough for now~!