PDA

View Full Version : RXL- Rox Resources..

Aotea
27-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Hi All,
Just putting it out there, I have been tossing up between Excalibre or Rox, and am interested to hear if anyone is holding ROX or what they think. Anyone have any technical info or opinions?
Cheers

drillfix
27-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Hi Aotea,

Yes mate, I hold some of the 1.5c options, bought a small parcel around 1.3c.

Not as many issued shares with this one than Excalibur and this is primarily a Zinc/lead play.

There are 2 options codes

RXLOA are 1.5c convertable to FPO and expire July 31/2011

Watchout with others, as there are some 10c JUNE 2011 options as well and at the moment I cant remember which is just O or OB as in RXLO RXLOB

Between the two stocks, I myself prefer RXL for a longer hold, other than that, throw a dart and take your pick.

soulman
23-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Hi All,
Just putting it out there, I have been tossing up between Excalibre or Rox, and am interested to hear if anyone is holding ROX or what they think. Anyone have any technical info or opinions?
Cheers

When you post this thread Aotea, I bought RXL for 2.6 soon afterward. Looks to be breaking back then with good volume. Been holding it all along, through and through, lost half my money on the way and BOOM, yesterday all made it worth while to persevere.

Not sure if Drilly is still on board.

Aotea
15-02-2013, 03:16 PM
Bought a decent parcel at 1.8 a while ago.

First diamond drill today found massive and semi-massive ni. Up to around 9c on the news (about 40% today), looking good for the drilling to follow...

tricha
15-02-2013, 05:37 PM
Bought a decent parcel at 1.8 a while ago.

First diamond drill today found massive and semi-massive ni. Up to around 9c on the news (about 40% today), looking good for the drilling to follow...

Results are pretty poor, compared to say, IGO, MCR, PAN, MCR
Sounds liek a hotcopper pump and dump.

airedale
15-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Tricha, I may be missing something but can one manipulate a volume of 158 million shares and two trading halts in one week to pump and dump.?

tricha
17-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Tricha, I may be missing something but can one manipulate a volume of 158 million shares and two trading halts in one week to pump and dump.?

All these great nickel producing companies are struggling, IGO, MCR, PAN, MCR, WSA.

I suggest airedale, you have a look at their grades and do a comparision with RXL

RXL looks like a prymaid stock to me, if u got in low and manage to get out , good on you!
If you want to get in now, I think you are to late.

Aotea
17-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Tricha, I have no concerns about the grades at this early stage. They are on the edge of the zone, and the first drill of many hits grade.
theres a lot of drilling to go to prove up the resource.

Either way, bought in at 1.8 so easy bucks here. Will make up for a couple of other dubiuos buys ie zyl/avb.

Have picked RXL in the 2013 comp, so hope they do rocket...have a sly bet with a certain frequent poster, so would like to take that win off the old campaigner!

airedale
17-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Tricha, there is more to RXL than nickel. They are in to zinc & lead in th NT, gold in WA, phosphate in NT.
they also have major Canadian mining company Teck as a partner.
Speculative but worth a punt.

airedale
13-05-2013, 01:47 PM
http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=RXL&E=ASX&N=635268

An encouraging report from RXL today.

airedale
05-08-2013, 04:39 PM
http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=RXL&E=ASX&N=644627

More encouraging drill results from RXL today.

airedale
14-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Recent research on Rox resources. Good prospects for gold, lead,nickel,zinc,phosphate.
Go to roxresouces.co.au and click on investor reports.

.http://roxresources.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Rox-Resources-August-2013.pdf

airedale
26-08-2013, 03:32 PM
More good drill results today showing lead & zinc.
http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=RXL&E=ASX&N=646676

airedale
10-01-2014, 09:33 PM
RXL up 39% today on volume of 81 million shares following a good nickel discovery report. Closed at 4.6 cents.

Bobcat.
14-01-2014, 07:33 PM
This one's nice to trade. Have a look at their last 6 month's chart and you will see for every spike up, the seller(s) have quickly arrived to drag it down again. This time was a bit different in that it spiked for two days before sellers dragged it back.

https://www.directbroking.co.nz/DirectTrade/dynamic/superchart.aspx?sc=AQG&eg=AU

I bought my first parcel earlier this month which I sold last Friday, which was timely enough (praise-G). Given that:

a) 18 holes drilled intersected nickel sulphine mineralisation, with each zone >200m in strike length
b) 3km strike length extending from Camelwood to Musket with potential mineralisation remaining open at depth and largely unexplored
c) Last Friday's spike had longer legs
d) Largest trading volume in 4 months (200M in three days)...

...I figure it won't be long before the price is north of 4c again, and so bought in again today at 3.7c just before market close.

Sellers look to be running out of steam. Get into it (sooner rather than later)

BC

SCHUMACHER
15-01-2014, 12:03 PM
This one's nice to trade. Have a look at their last 6 month's chart and you will see for every spike up, the seller(s) have quickly arrived to drag it down again. This time was a bit different in that it spiked for two days before sellers dragged it back.

https://www.directbroking.co.nz/DirectTrade/dynamic/superchart.aspx?sc=AQG&eg=AU

I bought my first parcel earlier this month which I sold last Friday, which was timely enough (praise-G). Given that:

a) 18 holes drilled intersected nickel sulphine mineralisation, with each zone >200m in strike length
b) 3km strike length extending from Camelwood to Musket with potential mineralisation remaining open at depth and largely unexplored
c) Last Friday's spike had longer legs
d) Largest trading volume in 4 months (200M in three days)...

...I figure it won't be long before the price is north of 4c again, and so bought in again today at 3.7c just before market close.

Sellers look to be running out of steam. Get into it (sooner rather than later)

BC

Yes Bobcat- 3 km strike length - when was the last time we heard of this length of strike-
these guys are sitting on a MASSIVE a Nickel and Zinc play is the Zn at Teena being funded by Teck. This potential for a +100mt discovery

- Im actually shocked that the recent rise didn't stick around 5c HOWEVER traders playing so i would now expect with such a large selloff we should see 4c again today as they come back in - Also we are expecting announcement regarding as the in situ value is 10 x current share price even on a discounted basis and much much more once out of the ground - in 5-10 years time this could be worth $1.00 stock or a 25 x bagger so well worth the wait IMO

What are we waiting for next??
Bonya Copper
VTEM survey has been completed in October, RESULTS PENDING
Its not that often a mining junior finds such high grade opportunity as previously eluded to that they are potentially sitting on a company maker in the NI and Zn deposits with alot of what they have discovered being indicated under JORC standard- investors will come flooding on as the story slowly gets around the wider investment community

Cheers SCHU

SCHUMACHER
15-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Looking good at todays open and could be heading back to 5c - lets look for more volume - this is a diamond in the rough

cheers Schu

SCHUMACHER
16-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Looking good at todays open and could be heading back to 5c - lets look for more volume - this is a diamond in the rough

cheers Schu

I cant see this staying at current levels after such a huge run on volume to 5.1c - lots of interest in this after what they have found . I would expect this to run upward again today or tomorrow

expecting a run back towards 5c soon

Stay committed SCHU

SCHUMACHER
16-01-2014, 02:39 PM
I cant see this staying at current levels after such a huge run on volume to 5.1c - lots of interest in this after what they have found . I would expect this to run upward again today or tomorrow

expecting a run back towards 5c soon

Stay committed SCHU

And here we go....we are off and back to 4.2c as expected ...this is way undervalued even at 5c

Bobcat.
16-01-2014, 04:42 PM
There's still a big seller in the market keeping a lid on the price of this stock.

Every good announcement (and there have been a few) spike it a larger % each time, which is a good sign. The buyers will prevail (eventually).

Discl: Holding.

Aotea
16-01-2014, 07:43 PM
For sure Bobcat, have topped up and about to top up again..can't resist.

airedale
04-03-2014, 01:43 PM
First a trading halt for a few days, then today we have "voluntary suspension" with a note about "excellent results" and trading again by Thursday.

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=RXL&E=ASX&N=669542

Bobcat.
04-03-2014, 01:52 PM
Yes, I'm holding but yet to decide whether or not I sell on initial spike or continue to hold.

This stock's chart pattern indicates a massive sell off follows just about any good news. Now that its financial report has been published, perhaps this time will be different?

I might split it, then buy in again on a dip.

airedale
12-03-2014, 08:30 PM
http://roxresources.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Breakaway-Research-Rox-Resources-March-20141.pdf

Another good report gave the SP a good nudge today.

airedale
28-05-2020, 03:51 PM
RXL are raising funds at 2.4 cents, the SP is still well supported at 2.6 cents, the punters on HC are cheering it on, The gold and nickel prospects may be about to pay off.

JBmurc
01-06-2020, 10:25 PM
RXL are raising funds at 2.4 cents, the SP is still well supported at 2.6 cents, the punters on HC are cheering it on, The gold and nickel prospects may be about to pay off.

Hope so airedale got a good chunk of them ...and certainly seem to have the right ingredients after CR/placement -Exploration =High Grade Gold hits + 922,000oz JORC Gold resource