PDA

View Full Version : EstarOnline Ltd

Pages : 1 [2]

SCOTTY
05-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Sellers @ 9c

axe
05-07-2016, 10:15 PM
anyone still following / holding this - looks interesting to me ......

stoploss
06-07-2016, 12:26 AM
Got them in the bottom drawer . Huge potential , hope they can put it all together.

SCOTTY
20-10-2020, 09:48 PM
I received a positive shareholder update from eStar today.

eStar clients which include David Jones, Country Road, Briscoes, Freedom, Bed Bath & Beyond and Rebel to name a few, are enjoying sales well ahead of last year. FY EBIT to 31st March 2021 is expected to be $1.5 - $1.6m: Revenue of $9m. Transaction value across the platform is likely going to be $1.2b.

With a number of eStar client contracts linked to revenue growth and transactions, eStar’s margins have improved.

A case of being in the right sector at the right time.

Their www.estaronline.com web site has recently been updated.

Joshuatree
20-10-2020, 10:10 PM
Kindly tell me the ticker and what site its on thanks Scotty.

nztx
20-10-2020, 10:12 PM
Kindly tell me the ticker and what site its on thanks Scotty.

UNLISTED Public Company

On the Company's site - Investors page - it looks like an expressions of interest for Buyers / Sellers type of register is operating

percy
21-10-2020, 09:18 AM
I received a positive shareholder update from eStar today.

eStar clients which include David Jones, Country Road, Briscoes, Freedom, Bed Bath & Beyond and Rebel to name a few, are enjoying sales well ahead of last year. FY EBIT to 31st March 2021 is expected to be $1.5 - $1.6m: Revenue of $9m. Transaction value across the platform is likely going to be $1.2b.

With a number of eStar client contracts linked to revenue growth and transactions, eStar’s margins have improved.

A case of being in the right sector at the right time.

Their www.estaronline.com web site has recently been updated.

Agree.
Good being in the right sector at the right time.
Very positive.

SCOTTY
23-10-2020, 12:56 PM
Blue Illusion Exceeds Online Expectations

This is the headline article on the eStar website news post.

An amazing growth story and well worth a read - www.estaronline.com

percy
03-11-2020, 04:54 PM
On figures out today Estar are certainly doing a great job for Briscoes.Briscoes online sales are now 16.3% of revenue.
Interesting too is the fact Briscoes are not the only retailers benefitting from Estar's expertise.

SCOTTY
03-11-2020, 07:31 PM
email from eStar today:

Dear Shareholder,

eStar surpassed a significant milestone on Friday 30th October 2020 – transacting just over $1 billion of sales on behalf of our clients in the previous 12 months.

To put this into perspective, 1 year ago that number was $651.5 million. This shows the growth our clients are experiencing, and the powerful capability and scalability of eStar’s eCommerce platform.

In New Zealand, general merchandise and apparel (the industries eStar largely serve) account for $2.1 billion of online sales annually, it is astounding that eStar’s eCommerce platform processed the equivalent of almost half of that total spend.

eStar is truly proud of the team we have, and this result would not be possible without their dedication and drive for excellence. We are delighted of this achievement both for eStar, but also for our clients for the growth and success we are achieving.

Kind regards,

The team at eStar

Hendrix
22-01-2021, 02:21 PM
Does anyone know where these things have been trading recently? They used to have a page on their website which showed recent sales - price and volume - but it seems to have disappeared.

SCOTTY
14-09-2021, 03:23 PM
Briscoes is using the Digital Picking Program developed by eStar. Details at: news - www.estaronline.com

Hendrix
25-12-2021, 07:35 PM
Does anyone know where these things have been trading recently? They used to have a page on their website which showed recent sales - price and volume - but it seems to have disappeared.

Anyone have any idea?

stoploss
25-12-2021, 08:45 PM
Think there might have been a seller around 10 cents .Since the last update all the sellers at 7 & 8 cents disappeared .
Maybe some sales went through there not sure .

percy
25-12-2021, 10:05 PM
Think there might have been a seller around 10 cents .Since the last update all the sellers at 7 & 8 cents disappeared .
Maybe some sales went through there not sure .

About 500,000 to 700,000 were traded in August/September at 7 cents.I bought some on 21st October at 8 cents.Sellers then moved up to 9 and 10 cents.
Think 100,000 may have traded at 9.Last I heard was 70,000 for sale at 10 cents.That was a few weeks ago,so I do not know if there are any for sale now, and if so what price.
Talk of them being in the position, after the 31st March 2022,to think of paying dividends appears to have renewed interest in Estar.
A matter of being in the right business at the right time with the right clients namely David Jones,Briscoes,Country Road,Witchery,Rebel Sports,Plumbing World,Living and Giving etc.
Should you want a list of sellers/buyers contact amy.berry@estaronline.com

Hendrix
26-12-2021, 06:45 AM
About 500,000 to 700,000 were traded in August/September at 7 cents.I bought some on 21st October at 8 cents.Sellers then moved up to 9 and 10 cents.
Think 100,000 may have traded at 9.Last I heard was 70,000 for sale at 10 cents.That was a few weeks ago,so I do not know if there are any for sale now, and if so what price.
Talk of them being in the position, after the 31st March 2022,to think of paying dividends appears to have renewed interest in Estar.
A matter of being in the right business at the right time with the right clients namely David Jones,Briscoes,Country Road,Witchery,Rebel Sports,Plumbing World,Living and Giving etc.
Should you want a list of sellers/buyers contact amy.berry@estaronline.com

Thank you both - Percy and Stoploss. That is helpful.

Mr Slothbear
26-12-2021, 11:15 PM
How do we find most recent annual report? Can’t seem to find it anywhere

thanks

nztx
26-12-2021, 11:38 PM
How do we find most recent annual report? Can’t seem to find it anywhere

thanks

Check out Documents on the following Coys.co.nz page -

https://coys.co.nz/:entity?no=939211&nzbn=9429037694746&name=ESTARONLINE+LIMITED

The paperclip link should take you to business.govt.nz/companies site for download of the latest 2021 Financial Statements

percy
27-12-2021, 08:22 AM
eStar Chairman’s Interim 2022 Half Year Update

19 October 2021

Dear Shareholder,

Quick update from the Board as we now have half year management accounts finalised for up until 30th September 2021.

A very strong start to the year has us achieving revenue of $5,527,000 (same period last year $4,544,000). This resulted in an EBIT of $1,420,000 (same period last year $950,000). This is an EBIT margin of 25% which is well ahead of our target. It reflects some costs that have not materialised. Most satisfyingly it reflects that we have continued to make productivity gains on increased sales within our client base.

In a continuing environment that has been impacted by COVID-19 and lockdowns across Australasia, the volume of sales across our platform made by our clients is again well ahead of last year. The 12-month running total was $1.158 billion. September was the single biggest month in eStar’s history at $135 million. A number of our contracts have charges linked to sales and transactions. This has helped to continue to improve our revenue and margin.

Our guidance for the full year is now revenue between $10,750,000 and $11,000,000. We expect EBITDA to be between $2.50 million and $2.65 million. I mention that metric as you may recall we invested in hardware last year. So, depreciation is now at a relevant $500,000. This will still leave EBIT a little above $2.00 million. On the basis that depreciation is much greater than capex we expect free cash flow is close to 2 cents per share. Tax losses are still sufficient that no tax will be paid in the group result.

On these assumptions all shareholder debt will be cleared by the close of the financial year.

Best Regards,

Picture1-1
Al Monro

Chairman EstarOnline Limited

Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter
eStar, Level 3, DMC House, 534 Colombo St, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand, 0800 151 655
eStar, Level 13, 160 Queen St, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia, 1800 503 891

Unsubscribe Manage preferences

GTM 3442
09-11-2022, 06:06 PM
So what's with the tagging and dragging update to the constitution suddenly arriving out of the blue?

SCOTTY
09-11-2022, 07:10 PM
So what's with the tagging and dragging update to the constitution suddenly arriving out of the blue?

My understanding is that minority shareholders would not be disadvantaged in the case of a takeover but would receive the same price per share as the 70% majority shareholders. Much easier than getting approval from some 180 difficult to contact small shareholders.

percy
09-11-2022, 07:25 PM
My understanding is that minority shareholders would not be disadvantaged in the case of a takeover but would receive the same price per share as the 70% majority shareholders. Much easier than getting approval from some 180 difficult to contact small shareholders.

That's the way I read it too.

GTM 3442
09-11-2022, 07:36 PM

Yeah, that was my initial reaction too, but i also wonder what's on the agenda to bring it up.

sailor1
10-11-2022, 08:36 AM
Scotty, I spend a huge amount of time here following discussion on all sorts of things, but hardly ever post. In this case I'm making an exception but hope to not be drawn into any long time consuming discussion.

You might remember me. I think we met at an Estar AGM some years ago. I have held shares from way back in the CDStar days, still hold a handful, and remain interested and up to date on Estar's progress. This certainly has the sniff of a possible takeover. If so it would be useful to know who it might be coming from. In any event the two major shareholders would need ex CEO Andrew Buxton's agreement to get the 70% required to get this over the line. Is there any way we might establish how he feels about this?

SCOTTY
10-11-2022, 09:40 AM
Scotty, I spend a huge amount of time here following discussion on all sorts of things, but hardly ever post. In this case I'm making an exception but hope to not be drawn into any long time consuming discussion.

You might remember me. I think we met at an Estar AGM some years ago. I have held shares from way back in the CDStar days, still hold a handful, and remain interested and up to date on Estar's progress. This certainly has the sniff of a possible takeover. If so it would be useful to know who it might be coming from. In any event the two major shareholders would need ex CEO Andrew Buxton's agreement to get the 70% required to get this over the line. Is there any way we might establish how he feels about this?

Hi sailor
Yes, I certainly do remember you and hopefully life is treating you well.
Actually according to the remit, a 75% vote is required to change the constitution. The 70% relates to a future sale.
I have just contacted the company and was told that a change to the takeovers code has meant that this is a sensible change to the eStar constitution.
With kind regards

P.S. I’m sending My supporting proxy through today

GTM 3442
10-11-2022, 09:51 AM
Thank you.

SCOTTY
23-11-2022, 02:38 PM
Result of Special Meeting this morning - All proposals passed :)

sailor1
23-11-2022, 04:20 PM
So what are the consequences of the special changes to the constitution? Also Scotty, do you think there is a Takeover Offer pending?

SCOTTY
23-11-2022, 06:52 PM
So what are the consequences of the special changes to the constitution? Also Scotty, do you think there is a Takeover Offer pending?

Hi sailor
I think I answered your consequence question on thread no 271 above.
To my knowledge, there is no TO pending. At the 2021 online agm there was some discussion about a TO interest but nothing came of it. The way I see it is that this amendment to the constitution would certainly make it easier for a sale for all shareholders once there was 70% acceptance of an offer.
Regards

GTM 3442
19-05-2023, 10:11 AM
Leadership Transition at eStar : Introducing Our New CEO

19 May 2023

The Board of Directors is pleased to announce the promotion of Matthew Brovelli, our current Chief Delivery Officer, to the role of Chief Executive Officer. Matthew has been a vital member of eStar for the past 3.5 years, making substantial contributions to our ongoing success.

Matthew's deep understanding of our operations, strategic acumen, and extensive global experience uniquely position him to steer eStar through our current growth trajectory, particularly as we continue to grow our new product, Viare. Matthew will be instrumental in leveraging retained earnings to drive the expansion of the Viare business.

We would like to extend our sincere gratitude to Stuart Nattrass for his dedicated service and leadership as interim CEO. Stuart's guidance has been invaluable in reaching significant milestones and establishing a solid foundation for future growth. We are pleased to share that Stuart will continue to serve on our Board of Directors, providing his strategic counsel and rich insights.

As we navigate this exciting new chapter under Matthew's leadership, we reaffirm our commitment to driving growth, fostering innovation, and creating value for our shareholders. We are confident that Matthew's leadership will effectively steer us towards our strategic goals.

We appreciate your ongoing support and look forward to sharing progress in the coming months.

Best Regards,
Picture1-1

Al Monro

percy
19-05-2023, 11:48 AM
Leadership Transition at eStar : Introducing Our New CEO

19 May 2023

The Board of Directors is pleased to announce the promotion of Matthew Brovelli, our current Chief Delivery Officer, to the role of Chief Executive Officer. Matthew has been a vital member of eStar for the past 3.5 years, making substantial contributions to our ongoing success.

Matthew's deep understanding of our operations, strategic acumen, and extensive global experience uniquely position him to steer eStar through our current growth trajectory, particularly as we continue to grow our new product, Viare. Matthew will be instrumental in leveraging retained earnings to drive the expansion of the Viare business.

We would like to extend our sincere gratitude to Stuart Nattrass for his dedicated service and leadership as interim CEO. Stuart's guidance has been invaluable in reaching significant milestones and establishing a solid foundation for future growth. We are pleased to share that Stuart will continue to serve on our Board of Directors, providing his strategic counsel and rich insights.

As we navigate this exciting new chapter under Matthew's leadership, we reaffirm our commitment to driving growth, fostering innovation, and creating value for our shareholders. We are confident that Matthew's leadership will effectively steer us towards our strategic goals.

We appreciate your ongoing support and look forward to sharing progress in the coming months.

Best Regards,
Picture1-1

Al Monro

Stuart Nattrass has done an excellent job getting Estar back on track.

percy
21-12-2023, 03:47 PM
Introduction of New Board Member, Eric Morris

21 December 2023

Dear Shareholder,

I am pleased to announce the addition of an industry leader, Eric Morris, to the eStar Board.

Eric brings to the board an impressive background and a wealth of experience spanning retail, wholesale, licensing, marketing, and product development. With over thirty-five years of industry expertise, he has been instrumental in driving the growth and success of retail businesses.

Based in Melbourne, Eric founded The PAS Group and, under his leadership, successfully guided the organisation to an ASX listing in 2014—an achievement that speaks volumes about his strategic vision and leadership. Post the merger of The PAS Group and Brand Collective in March 2022, Eric assumed the role of CEO for the combined group, showcasing his ability to lead transformational growth by leveraging his extensive expertise.

In July 2023, Eric stood down as the CEO to embark on the next chapter of his career and is focusing on non-executive and advisory roles while continuing to serve as an advisor on a number of other boards.

In response to his appointment, Eric shared his thoughts on joining the eStar Board, saying, "I am delighted to be part of the eStar family and excited about the opportunities that lie ahead. eStar has established itself as a key player in the digital commerce industry, and I am eager to contribute to its growth and success. As we navigate this ever-evolving landscape, I am committed to leveraging my experience to help eStar achieve its strategic objectives."

We are confident that Eric’s diverse skill set, leadership capabilities, and retail strategic insights will be invaluable to eStar. His addition to our board comes at a crucial time, and we believe his expertise will contribute significantly to the continued success and growth of eStar especially in the ever-important Australian market.

Please join me in welcoming Eric to the eStar family. We look forward to benefiting from his guidance and leadership as we work together to achieve our goals.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a safe and festive season ahead and to thank the eStar team and shareholders for your continued support.

Best Regards,

Al Monro

stoploss
21-05-2024, 06:00 PM
Share buyback 1/6 @ 5 cents .
Thoughts ? Personally I think they are worth more .

percy
21-05-2024, 06:34 PM
Share buyback 1/6 @ 5 cents .
Thoughts ? Personally I think they are worth more .

I will not be accepting the offer for the wife's or my own shares.
Yet I think the buy back is the best use of their funds.
At 10 or 12 cents I may have have thought about it.
But then again I would most probably have thought the shares were worth 20 cents plus.??

Yottie
21-05-2024, 06:40 PM
Interesting.
It was only last week that I got in touch with estar
Word was that no share sales since March 2023.
Lots of sellers waiting. Lots.
At 5 cents offer, I'll be hanging on. Agree with s/loss and P that the B.back is undervalued.
By at a minimum 50%.
estar has been making money for the past few years; just not letting the s/holders have any.
Holder since may 2013.

rgds

Yottie

stoploss
21-05-2024, 06:44 PM
The lowest seller they have listed on their page is @ 7.5 cents .
Be interesting to see if they get any .