PDA

View Full Version : Training and Education DVD and Video Seminar

drillfix
09-12-2009, 03:44 AM
Quite some time ago (many years) I did some TA stuff but never had the time to keep up so I had been a FA type investor and lost a load so I had spent quite a few dollars on getting back up to speed.

On top of doing heaps of other reading and study Online from of a variety of links has also been great and very educational, but since then I got a load of really decent training DVD seminar stuff and other stock related education disc's sets which I have now mostly completed.

So, I now don't know what to do with them, perhaps post them on ebay or something. I dont know if there is a for sale section here on ST or if its against any of the rules so I wont go a head and post them, but if somebody can clarify if its ok, I would be happy to post the list to see if anybody is interested.

Would appreciate any thoughts on this.
Cheers~!

bambi
09-12-2009, 04:06 PM
How about you tell us what they are, what they taught you etc. I'm sure people can PM you if they are interested in buying some of them off you.

drillfix
10-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Ok folks, since there is no reply I will start off by saying this one course (a pair) is quite extensive and expands over 7 days and there are 32 DVDs in total.

Its form Online Training Academy (OTA) and really is VERY educational.

Surely somebody is interested

http://www.tradingacademy.net/OTA-CAT-OTHERHS/DVD34-1/Professional-Trader-Series-DVD-Set--Days-1-3-.htm

and

http://www.tradingacademy.net/OTA-CAT-OTHERHS/DVD35-2/Professional-Trader-Series-DVD-Set--Days-4-7-.htm

The amount of info here to take in here is very substantial, but once you start you will actually enjoy watching these with great interest and I can swear by saying that even after watching the first 4 disc's of these sets the difference in knowledge you will be Huge.

In brief it will serve those well who wish to become a Direct Access Professional Trader, or anybody whom also wishes to advance both their skills and knowledge towards markets in general.

This is a Genuine set they were sent to me by my sister in Canada whom knew I got badly burned in the markets a while back.

Anyways, if anybody is interested in picking this set up for a fraction of the price just send me a PM if your interested or for more info.

drillfix
11-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Guess no one is interested so now it looks like I got no choice, eBay here we come~!

dragonz
11-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Guess no one is interested so now it looks like I got no choice, eBay here we come~!

Drillfix. I think we are all interested. Theres just sooooo many opurtunities to make a few bucks in the market that most are just having a bit of fun at the moment. Forget the newbies. Mahe a few bucks and then then come back.

drillfix
12-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Drillfix. I think we are all interested.

Hi Dragonz,

LOL, You seem to be the only one interested so far :p

Now for those that don't know I love my seminars, and I love watching and learning full stop. Some seminars can be boring as sh#t and are basically sleep material, however usually if you can get one small thing out of it, then it should have been worth it, because it will translate to greater knowledge and awareness.

Now, depending on one's "Level" of trading, this particular seminar (Course) has to some degree for me, been "life changing" as Mike McMahon truly is a great teacher and the material he covers is taught in such a way that it is completely clear on nearly everything.

I know I made a few posts in the past about a lot of the free stuff on the web for learning trading with plenty of links and programs etc etc. But this one can Accelerate them even faster, and to completely different level.

Anyways, no need for me to keep posting on and on, I just wanted to share with some of you how good the previous posted material is.

Cheers~!

drillfix
17-12-2009, 12:33 PM
How about you tell us what they are, what they taught you etc. I'm sure people can PM you if they are interested in buying some of them off you.

Hi Bambi, sorry mate, never saw your post earlier.

With regards to what they are, well, I have posted a Link accordingly for people to see what they are, that is obvious.

What has it taught me??? Hmmm, there is 32 DVDs to talk about here so I am sorry due to the fact that it would take me Days to virtually post this.

Briefly though, I will say this. I do know previously that I had been going about things totally the WRONG way for quite some time and for material that I already knew (thought I knew), details were kinda Expanded upon due to viewing it from another angle which was re-enforcing in a matter of speaking.

Ive had a couple of PMs but nothing since then. I may try to also sell these locally but Im sure it wouldnt be that expensive to post this set if need be.

Cheers~!

Steve
08-01-2010, 12:42 PM
What sort of price are you expecting?

drillfix
16-02-2010, 12:54 PM

Hi Steve, sorry for the late reply, nearly forgot about this thread. :P

What sort of price would you consider paying?

wbosher
16-02-2010, 01:08 PM
What sort of price would you consider paying?

Oooh, well done. ;)

drillfix
16-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Oooh, well done. ;)

LOL wb, thats the way the market is meant to work, ain't it? :p

I think the real answer should be, shouldn't such price depend on how much somebody values such information or knowledge?

I speak from personal experience when I say that, what this set has done for me, is enormous. And sure there are other clinics and material out there, but why not do them too, I have, and it adds on to what I know, and what I keep wanting to know and discover.

So in brief, Its great and its the best money I think I have ever spent. I now know that as each day goes by, I am putting such information into actual experience of being in the market experiencing all methods of trading.

My goal is not to be Kazillionaire like some get rich quick scheme but rather one that knowing I am learning an art which requires discipline and patience and I can take this knowledge anywhere in the world with me and still continue to use it to make some money, be it a little or a bit more, or enough to get me by no matter where I am.

drillfix
24-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Free Postage for ST members only, or family members or friends of members to New Zealand and Australia only.

Steve
27-03-2010, 03:27 PM

To answer my own question A$500 :)

drillfix
28-03-2010, 02:32 AM
To answer my own question A$500 :)

Hi Steve, dont forget about the Free Postage for ST members to NZ or Australia :P

Plus I can also throw in a few bonus disks into the deal with some Oliver Velez or a choice of a few other Seminars, should that also be of interest to sweeten the deal ;)

If you or anybody you know are interested just send me a pm with any questions or interests.

Sorry about the no reply mate, I apologise for that.