:D
Not expecting too much to go in here. Probably the shortest thread ever

STRAT
02-02-2010, 07:21 PM
I will look forward to it AA

Ponda
04-02-2010, 05:49 PM
STRAT, (and others)

Keep an eye on EMS. It is another biotech that is going to come out with an announcement in relation its maleria trials in the next few days or start of next week possibly.

P.S. I have found my smilies and am very excited.

:) :o :( :confused: :mad: :p ;) :D :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:

STRAT
04-02-2010, 10:41 PM
STRAT, (and others)

Keep an eye on EMS. It is another biotech that is going to come out with an announcement in relation its maleria trials in the next few days or start of next week possibly.

P.S. I have found my smilies and am very excited.

:) :o :( :confused: :mad: :p ;) :D :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:Thanks Ponda will watch with interest.

Dont see any extra interest in this one before today on the chart but Im no expert and if the company are good at keeping their mouths shut there often isnt any build up pre announcement anyway.

Today the down trend was broken on light volume. Goss on the chat sites perhaps? Are they talking it up on HC? :D

Ponda
04-02-2010, 11:16 PM
STRAT,

For some reason this came up on a scanner for me, not sure why, I can't remember my settings but I have been checking it up every now and then. I noticed a lift this afternoon and thought that I'd post.

Looking at their Announcement in December, suggests that the results should be 'early February' which is now :)

Here is the link
http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20091218/pdf/31mtqf7n2dc5v2.pdf

Watching the other Bio's of late VLA, AVX and, and, and.... it's getting late and I can't remember the other one. They have had massive lifts after announcements and then have retraced. So it pays to get in at the start.

But anyways......just my Ponderings :)

STRAT
04-02-2010, 11:37 PM
Thanks again Ponda.
I can see why your scanner picked it up today. I must get me one of those :D

Ponda
16-02-2010, 09:23 PM
:D
Not expecting too much to go in here. Probably the shortest thread ever

Don't worry STRAT, I'll keep it going for you. :)

One for tomorrow to watch is CNP. Went silly today and I was watching the buy stack build and build.

Then at the end of the day someone went 'all in' closed at 24 cents

Anyways just my Ponderings ;)

shasta
16-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Thanks again Ponda.
I can see why your scanner picked it up today. I must get me one of those :D

ROC was up only slightly on massive volume, more to come tomorrow?

Ponda
17-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Don't worry STRAT, I'll keep it going for you. :)

One for tomorrow to watch is CNP. Went silly today and I was watching the buy stack build and build.

Then at the end of the day someone went 'all in' closed at 24 cents

Anyways just my Ponderings ;)

Currently selling at 26.5, so there is your 10% for the day :)

Ponda
11-03-2010, 10:32 AM
STRAT, do I need to be keeping your baby (thread) alive.:)
Heres a couple to watch today.

MMZ. Had a good day yesterday and sellers are starting to remove themselves from the queue. I am predicting and intraday high of 1.9 today.

FAR. Always popular when it runs and is a very, very leaky boat. Yesterdays rise of 16.4% bodes well and suggests that it could rise again today. If no news is forthcoming will slowly slip again.

ORO: I sold out of mine for a loss. So for that very reason expect a multi-bagger from here.

Good luck all and have a fun day:D