PDA

View Full Version : Chrs Lee and Share forii

Enumerate
08-02-2010, 04:47 PM
[quote=Chris Lee]
Professionals gets their information from Bloomberg or Reuters news wires, alert investors need the business press and the radio, leaving the only threatened category being those unhelped investors who get their information from advertisements, with their Richard Long frontmen, or from website garbage, the playgrounds of pretenders and nutters, never accountable for their behaviour , wild rantings or childlike ‘research’.
[quote]

Emphasis is mine. Quote from Taking Stock on the 4th of Feb.

I think Chris may only be happy if we buy the truth from him ...

Lego_Man
08-02-2010, 07:08 PM
I'm sure most would find these forums far more useful when it comes to growing their own knowledge about money and the financial markets, than the words of a single self-proclaimed "expert".

Oh and the plural is "fora" :)

percy
08-02-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm sure most would find these forums far more useful when it comes to growing their own knowledge about money and the financial markets, than the words of a single self-proclaimed "expert".

Oh and the plural is "fora" :)

Yes I know I have learnt a lot.Before you make a post you have to be clear as to what you have in mind.I have been guided to some excellent companies.
Some posts make you go back and have another look at a company you have not looked at for a long time.Posters have helped me a lot whenever I have asked for advice.Excellent advice at that and a couple of PM s have been very thoughtfull.I must admit I go to Chris LEE,s sight and think he gives good advice.,

winner69
08-02-2010, 07:30 PM
[quote=Chris Lee]
website garbage, the playgrounds of pretenders and nutters, never accountable for their behaviour , wild rantings or childlike ‘research’.
[quote]

Emphasis is mine. Quote from Taking Stock on the 4th of Feb.

Probably referring to that Shepherd guy

p2r
08-02-2010, 08:21 PM
I don't think Chris is picking out share trader. Generally you get a range of views which are pretty independant here. He is probably talking about Bridgecorps website, maybe interest.co.nz etc although he has to be carefull as he has a website.

Chris has got quite strong on copy right so he must have found lots of his stuff gets copied - I wonder if stuff on Sharetrader gets picked up by journalists. eg the Richina pacific story in the dom today could be from this site.

Steve
13-02-2010, 10:53 AM
[quote=Chris Lee]

Chris doesn't charge to be on his newsletter list...

Disc: subscriber to Chris Lees newsletter