PDA

View Full Version : Richmond Mining

whatsup
10-02-2010, 07:46 PM
RHM Have a look at this very interesting company but very early days, sub .20 could be a good buy!
Has an exciting iron ore prospect in the US as well as Cu-Au-Ag prospect in West Aussie not too far from Sandfire's claim , small number of shares on issue , cash in the bank and cash to come from options later on this year , but has blown out over .22-.23 but options at present IMO are over priced, should be .06-.07 .

whatsup
22-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Good ann on Fri going into iron ore mining in the USA at a very favourable price , check out the comments on H C in Aussie.

drillfix
22-02-2010, 11:36 AM
WU, I think if you want some people to maybe join in, it may help to actually put the Code of the stock in when you make such initial posts.

Otherwise, you give people more work to do, and I type Richmond into commsec search and I get No Matches of the entry.

So, again, usually a title with Richmond XZY code, Gas-Gold whatever will help people be interested, IMO.

h2so4
22-02-2010, 11:42 AM
WU, I think if you want some people to maybe join in, it may help to actually put the Code of the stock in when you make such initial posts.

Otherwise, you give people more work to do, and I type Richmond into commsec search and I get No Matches of the entry.

So, again, usually a title with Richmond XZY code, Gas-Gold whatever will help people be interested, IMO.

Ah good something to do. Try RHM Drilly

drillfix
22-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Ah good something to do. Try RHM Drilly

Something to do ok, but yes, Thanks H2,

I search out at times hundreds of charts a day, and sometimes when there is no code and commsec doesn't show the name (which is strange) it gets frustrating.

drillfix
22-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Hey WU,

If you wish to change the title, just go back to the main thread to view the heading of the thread and click your mouse in it.

This will make the thread editable so you can add RHM next to Richmond Mining.

Of course you are not obligated to do so, but just thought I would share the info with you so it would be easier also for those who see the codes.

Plus, Im only trying to be helpful and not critical as you may have seen me in some other forums :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

soulman
11-03-2010, 08:03 PM
Interesting for a coy to be cap at just over $5 mil and have cash of $2.7 mil, RHM has good potential. Bought at 22 and sold at 26 (by luck) yesterday, re-bought today and down 10% already. Now, just holding. It seems to flushed out some big sellers today from maybe profit taking or stop losses.

whatsup
12-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Log into brr.com.au/event/64407 for a update on present prospects especially the U S A iron ore opportunity.

soulman
22-02-2012, 12:17 AM
RHM looks to be back in action following a new placement (at a premium @ 25 cents) and new execs appointments. I am back in.