PDA

View Full Version : RED- Strange last minute trading

brettdale
16-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Regarding RED.

Not sure if people have been following this stock, but it seems to me, its being played.

For the last few weeks, when this stock has been up a cent or a cent half a cent (for most of the trading day), it falls back with the last couple of trades of the day.

This has been consistent, and its always nearly at the exact same time of the day.

Whom would I write to at the ASX if you have a serious concern about a stock being played.

Do you take matters like this seriously?

Because this is beyond a joke.

brettdale
12-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Drilling results in about about a week or so, the price still seems to be being played.

STRAT
12-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Hi Brettdale,
You may well be right but thats the game.
Dont think anyone at the ASX would be too interested as proving intent behind such trades would be near impossible.

If I was sure this is happening ( not saying I am ) Id take it as a sign to watch even more closely.

The term I believe is "painting the chart" and the sells at the end of day may well be someone accumulating the stock.

Worth noting also is that they may not be right about the companies prospects, may be trying to create the impression someone is painting the chart or they may just be a genuine seller/sellers too

brettdale
12-03-2010, 01:19 PM
I guess I will know in a week.

STRAT
12-03-2010, 01:38 PM
Best of luck mate

brettdale
29-03-2010, 07:32 PM
This was in RED's Investor presentation today. Thoughts?

MDD001 hole completed at 546 metres
-100 metres beyond planned depth
-evidence of bulk tonnage gold potential confirmed in porphyry host
-confirms IP modelling
This was in RED's Investor Presentation today.

MDD002 completed at 560 metres
-sample consignment in progress
-increased sulphide content observed