PDA

View Full Version : PNO up 215%

LeBOJ
15-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Anyone following PNO and their options (+400%)[?] Going ballistic!!!

tracker
16-07-2004, 05:14 AM
yeah saw it at 3.9 yest (after the day befores rise) , and thought gee that did well turned back 5 mins later and was like 9 cents lol
good to see the market can still do things like this , as I havent seen it for a long long time
trade well
tracker

clearasmud
16-07-2004, 09:07 AM
Being a mini microcap ($2m cap) was a key to this event

thekiwi
16-07-2004, 09:25 AM
Yea ... little cautious of this one ... the directors name has popped more than a few times before in very "suss" circumstances

tracker
16-07-2004, 09:32 AM
yeah the old ATC was his as well, and that sorta didnt do what many investors thought
trade well, and with this one cautiously, with tight stops as alwyas
tracker

LeBOJ
16-07-2004, 03:30 PM
I've done some good trading in the options yesterday and today. Nice and volitile[8D]

robbo
16-07-2004, 10:45 PM
Ta.. Kiwi--which Director do you refer??....was it it a dubious deal with either a Macquarie related co ??--or another Bio-Tech...

The issue with PNO for me is interesting...Its all in The Announcment--I mean if their bull****ting about this one there gooing to be some sort of ASIC investigation surely...
-Bec. what their saying is a Huge Advance..I spoke to my Brother who is an aneasthetist--and some other medical mates involved in palliative care and dealing with pain and arthritis--and this area would be worth $$ Billions [?][?]--in pharmacuetical if only 50% of what is seemingly suggested has credence.

I mean we are dealing with the Central Issue here of Constant unremitting PAIN--acute PAIN..

Now we all know what anyone and everyone would pay on an ongoing basis if there was a better way to treat/manage/alleviate PAIN..
The most common, commercially ALL TIME succesful Over The Counter medicine is still probably Panadol/Dispirin after all..

So I wonder if this Announcment is The Mother of All Ramps--in which case; whoever is the B/S'er...and responsible; should be heading for a country with no extradition treaties !!!

Their Announcement Is a Big Call--and I sit NOT sagely on the sidelines, seeing how this one pans out--if its true/verifiable/substantitive as "it on the surface sounds"--its share price could be headed for The Moon--like at least to 70 cents plus--to north of Who Knows--but do you, or can you trust such Claims as to their true Integrity/significance and bona fide 's ...
Which is why I was wondering;...from waht you've heard--and on a totally "unreliable heresay etc basis only.... has this director been involved in suss "announcments/"...that have not really transpired to their entirety before..

Cheers,
Robbo

quote]Originally posted by thekiwi

Yea ... little cautious of this one ... the directors name has popped more than a few times before in very "suss" circumstances
[/quote]

lucky
17-07-2004, 09:13 AM
I got 100.000 x 7c on Thurs and had a ball watching the action yesterday. Never thought I would hold them longer than an hour or two but found it impossible to sell...too hot......yet.

STRAT
30-11-2010, 11:23 AM
This ones getting busy today.