PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye and Good Luck

drillfix
29-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Hi folks,

Just thought I would say a quick and simple goodbye to all you nice ShareTrader folks.

I have now decided to re-evaluate everything including my strategies and pull out of the markets.

My circumstances (which I wont go into here) I feel are preventing me from reaching my objectives.

I have mostly enjoyed whatever time I have had here and learned much from the many posters here in either FA or TA. One can never know or learn enough in this game thats for sure.

Take care and all the very best to each and everyone of you.

Cheers.
DF

Serpie
29-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Good luck to you too Drillfix.

I'm sure you're making the call for all of the right reasons, and good on you for saying goodbye.

Enjoy!

h2so4
29-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Good luck Drilly, have fun and take it easy.:):):):)

percy
29-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Drilly. All the very best for the future.I have looked forward to your posts and have loved them.You have allways been of great help.Thank you and good luck with whatever you do and all your friends on sharetrader wish you well.

JBmurc
29-04-2010, 04:52 PM
Sad to see you go before the PGM really get's going ,but I sure you have a good reason I myself Have pulled 30% out of the market for personal reasons
Your not temped to keep even a small holding in a high risk reward NAVO ARDO SSNO PENOA

trackers
29-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Hey Drilly,

sorry to hear you're leaving - Thanks for the interesting and informative posts, and good luck with whatever you get up to next :)

evilroyrule
29-04-2010, 05:07 PM
drilly, your posts on ura were slightly concerning but always entertaining. good luck with your future endeavours. no doubt we will see you back one day. its in your blood drill!!!!

take it easy.

evilmyneedle

ps i always thought your moniker was drillFX. only just read it properly now! ha!

shasta
29-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Hi folks,

Just thought I would say a quick and simple goodbye to all you nice ShareTrader folks.

I have now decided to re-evaluate everything including my strategies and pull out of the markets.

My circumstances (which I wont go into here) I feel are preventing me from reaching my objectives.

I have mostly enjoyed whatever time I have had here and learned much from the many posters here in either FA or TA. One can never know or learn enough in this game thats for sure.

Take care and all the very best to each and everyone of you.

Cheers.
DF

Sorry to hear that Drilly, i hope in due course we see you back here & posting away.

Do keep in touch won't ya, hopefully things look up for you.

We have been lucky to get you here on Sharetrader (bringing the old Uran crew from HC), & theres not may of us left now!

PM me your email

Cheers

Aotea
29-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Best of luck Drilly...who is going to get my blood pressure up with Kate at URA now??
take care fella, thanks for passing your wisdom!

Huang Chung
29-04-2010, 08:45 PM
Very sad to hear this Drilly. Drop by for a chat anytime.

All the best.

steve fleming
29-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Sorry to see you go DF.

All the best with whatever you choose to do!

Ponda
29-04-2010, 11:39 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drilly you can't go.
OK, I'm being selfish.
Sorry to see you go and thanks for letting us know that you're going.
Take care with the next phase of your life.

All the best,

Ponda

STRAT
29-04-2010, 11:55 PM
My, what a grand exit.

Youll be back. Good luck and take care bud

Hoop
30-04-2010, 12:21 AM
Sad to see you go mate ...keep in touch every once and a while will ya

sharer
30-04-2010, 02:45 PM
2587 Here's my favourite from the internet spud garden Drilly, as a souvenir.
We're going to miss your enthusiastic & informative posts. It already feels like a friend has gone missing.
Here's hoping you are coping with any health problems, and may be back to stimulate more discussions.
Sharer.

BIG D
30-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Sad to see you go mate, all the best !

rev
30-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Drill, all the best, we had the odd ding dong but I did read your non-rant posts posts with interest.
Good luck with future ventures.
rev

COLIN
01-05-2010, 09:46 AM
May good fortune pursue you, and thanks for your passionate participation on Sharetrader, D. I think we first met on the URA thread, when I suggested that maybe you were getting too fixated - you came back at me with a vengeance!

I have the feeling that its "au revoir" rather than "adieu" and that we will see you back.

stevo1
01-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Drilfix have enjoyed your posts since I first joined ST.May good luck and good fortune shine on you.

zed327
02-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Best of luck Drill

I pulled out of the market as you know to focus on my property portfolio quite a while ago now and i can understand what your doing.

Consolidate your finances over the next couple of years and come back with a vengeance when the markets have their next crash.

I will continue to haunt Kate & Co

Cheers Zed

dragonz
03-05-2010, 11:21 PM
Drilly, It's been a Pleasure reading your posts over the years, the highs and the lows and all the unknowns, yes its been a long winding road and here at what looks like the end... is really just the turn into your next destination. I wish you the best of luck and good health. Thank you for the help you have given and tools you have made available to me and a lot of others over the years, you are well known here at ST and i know your posts will be missed by many. I hope you find the time to post us now and again.

AA

Heyy AA really missed you the last couple of months. I've been peferfecting my swing trading lately using parabolic sars with moving averages. If your interested I have a few ideas I want you to look at. Works great with USA blue stocks but I think might be ok with certain blue stocks ASx. Give me a buzz if interested

h2so4
07-05-2010, 07:47 AM
Hi folks,

Cheers.
DF

Hey Drilly, perfect timing mate. :t_up:

Dr_Who
07-05-2010, 08:35 AM
Sorry to see you go mate. Hope all is well in the future for you and a prompt return back to ST and the market.

This is indeed a scary market.

Skol
07-05-2010, 07:41 PM
Good luck.
You'll be a better person for being here and it makes you think about money. Who wants to retire penniless?

All the best