PDA

View Full Version : DJS = A fundamental analysis with a bit of TA TA

winner69
18-06-2010, 06:44 PM
Good fundamental analysis means you look at the credentials of the head honcho

Would you be comfortable with this guy being in charge of a business that has a large number of female staff and whose money to a large degree comes from rich ladies

Lizard
18-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Only if he looks at me like that !:p

winner69
18-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Mind you he is a brillant retailer and pulled David Jones out of a down period and made heaps for shareholders during his tenure as CEO

From businessspectator.com

Since he took over at the department store at the beginning of 2003, David Jones shares have put on an astonishing 304.5 per cent, compared to the benchmark index which gained 52.4 per cent.

winner69
18-06-2010, 07:23 PM
But at the end of the day TA TA won over FA as the CEO departs because thinking with the wrong parts of the body is not entirley appropriate

Will be interesting to look back in a years time time to see whether he was the man who made David Jones the retailer it is today ..... or whether the model he has left is strong enough to continue winning in the market place

soulman
18-06-2010, 07:23 PM
He is single and rich. Maybe another Tiger Woods story coming out soon, with high class prostitute and pretty chics coming out soon to the media outlet near you for fame and fortune.

percy
18-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Mind you he is a brillant retailer and pulled David Jones out of a down period and made heaps for shareholders during his tenure as CEO

From businessspectator.com

Since he took over at the department store at the beginning of 2003, David Jones shares have put on an astonishing 304.5 per cent, compared to the benchmark index which gained 52.4 per cent.
I think you attached wrong image.Some boring old chart by mistake! prefer the previous image.

winner69
18-06-2010, 08:06 PM
That was Ms Gale in the photo ..... the new face of David Jones would also have got mark purring .... wonder where Miranda is tonight

Percy ... your homework tonight is to do a bit of fundamental analysis and come up with a figure as to how much you can attribute Miranda's beauty to the DJS shareprice

Starting point
http://www.miranda-kerr.com/

percy
18-06-2010, 09:20 PM
That was Ms Gale in the photo ..... the new face of David Jones would also have got mark purring .... wonder where Miranda is tonight

Percy ... your homework tonight is to do a bit of fundamental analysis and come up with a figure as to how much you can attribute Miranda's beauty to the DJS shareprice

Starting point
http://www.miranda-kerr.com/

By the increase in my bloodpressure I would say 100%.Your link didnot work.I managed to google her,and can figure out how google got their name.I would prefer pictures of her in my Wheetbix than the All Blacks.

percy
19-06-2010, 08:48 AM
I had lovely dream last night.Looks as though Mark followed it through.What away to go!!

percy
21-06-2010, 02:21 PM
Nice to see you have good taste.My mind can just picture the girls at morning tea.New handbag? Yes Louis Vuitton.How nice of Mark.
Yes I think you will be on the money again KW with the 11 to 1.

winner69
02-08-2010, 07:17 PM
Sounds like he couldn't keep his hands to himself

http://www.smh.com.au/business/djs-may-rue-mcinnes-payout-20100802-112zm.html?autostart=1

and if you want the whole story here is the 24 page claim from Kristy
http://resources.news.com.au/files/2010/08/02/1225900/118204-aus-bus-file-djs-statement-pdf.pdf

Nothing like a bit of scandal ..... the rich ladies of Australia will think it hilarious and still buy from the store

winner69
23-03-2013, 08:23 AM
so miranda finally giving the heave ho - she obviously not happy and just wanted too much

The new chick looks OK .... a bit youing looking for you percy - no more draems please

Fundamental analysis - a new look might help David Jones a bit but long term doesn't address the broken model they have (business model I mean sorry Miranda)

Footnote - that Mark done wonders for Premier Investments ... prob just needed a good fella like Lew to keep him under control and focused

winner69
23-03-2013, 08:30 AM
just for percy ... jessica gomes .... but david jones will put real clothes on her

percy
23-03-2013, 08:53 AM
just for percy ... jessica gomes .... but david jones will put real clothes on her

Spoil sports.!!!!!!!
Thanks for the link winner69.

winner69
23-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Spoil sports.!!!!!!!
Thanks for the link winner69.

Percy ....you need an assistant like Jessica .....the folks at Geraldine would buy heaps more books off you if you had a Jessica ...the book budget would be blown out of the water eh

percy
23-03-2013, 11:25 AM
Percy ....you need an assistant like Jessica .....the folks at Geraldine would buy heaps more books off you if you had a Jessica ...the book budget would be blown out of the water eh

Couple of problems I can see;don't think we would have time to call on any-one,and as most libraries are women,they may not appriciate Jessica's skills?!!