PDA

View Full Version : stock ideas please

Crypto Crude
30-06-2010, 09:01 PM
I am looking at buying more shares in the next week or two...
anybody have some new stock ideas for me...?
preferrably a hammered stock micro/small capped...

pending the feedback from the thread, I am prepared to back a poster and put some funds behind them...

$$$bling$$$

thank you in advance...
:cool:
.^sc

shasta
30-06-2010, 09:54 PM
I am looking at buying more shares in the next week or two...
anybody have some new stock ideas for me...?
preferrably a hammered stock micro/small capped...

pending the feedback from the thread, I am prepared to back a poster and put some funds behind them...

$$$bling$$$

thank you in advance...
.^sc

Shrewdie, have a look at the MLM thread, currently at a large discount to NTA, has multiple projects & listed investments covering a wide range of metals/minerals

JBmurc
30-06-2010, 10:12 PM
PEN you know you want some Shrewd--good long term ACB also fits U308 will be the next big thing bill IMHO --If you want some Precious-- exposure NAV would be hard to go past at current levels
OIL&Gas--- STX is about to drill the southern cooper basin CSG huge upside-- also SSN esp the opts looks the goods

Corporate
30-06-2010, 10:27 PM
SC - I'm getting tempted by MEO, also second NAV!

whirly
01-07-2010, 01:00 AM
I'm not buying anything at the moment but from my watchlist that match your requests here's a couple that get discussed on here and one of my own. CFE, ROC and CNX. CNX is the best looking of these to me at this stage.

Disclaimer: I know diddly-squat.

Crypto Crude
01-07-2010, 08:04 AM
shasta,
I had previously read your posts on MLM...
very compelling company... I will pass this time...

Im not tempted by MEO either...id rather buy more CUE

JBMurc,
I spent a few hours looking at at PEN, listened to BRR and reading reports...
looks promising but I really only have 11 months to invest...
might be cutting it abit short?
Do you think the market release pending on the Preliminary Feasibility Study (due anyday) will impact the share price much?
.^sc

shasta
01-07-2010, 08:26 AM
shasta,

JBMurc,
Do you think the market release pending on the Preliminary Feasibility Study (due anyday) will impact the share price much?
.^sc

I follow many stocks in different sectors, can you tell me what area ere you are looking at...

EDE has been hammered down quite a bit, & the news was for a 1 quarter delay hardly a disaster

NDO has been hammered with the Tindalo commissioning problems, but looks good when they sort out the flow rates (NDO's production will double at a minimum)

NMN - A brazilian phosphate play is due to announce a JORC resource anytime now, looks cheap

GMM - A Mongolian lithium play with an alliance with GXY, looks cheap

Have plenty of other low market cap plays on my watchlists

JBmurc
01-07-2010, 08:40 AM
shasta,

JBMurc,
.^sc

Yeah think if the PFS is good the SP will react well but the real gains will be when the investment public gets the U308 bug again 2011-12
Short term CFE also on the back of TAX LOSS selling,divie ex looks to have hit a bottom steal at 32c low risk IMHO-- If your keen on taking on more risk ARD-Silvetr/gold esp the opts tiny 7mill Mrktcap current drilling results when announced could well double the opts if you got them at say 3c

Holding all the above

Dr_Who
01-07-2010, 08:42 AM
Mms - deep sea oil rig maintenance thanks to bp

Cxs - FDA approve

moimoi
01-07-2010, 03:12 PM
TRF...iron ore and gold, South Australia...undertaking small cap raise at present at .50 with free 1 for 2 option at .70 excerciseable within 2 years...BFS on the iron ore thru its 60% holding in subsiduary IFE due in 2 months...low market cap, few shares on issue, management appears to be switched on,expecting / hoping to be iron ore / gold producer within 8 months, supposedly has transport to port sorted but this i am a little doubtful of. Also has a holding in ROL (gold) in indonesia which looking at drill results could be anything.

DYOR

cheers
Moi.

evilroyrule
01-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Mms - deep sea oil rig maintenance thanks to bp

Cxs - FDA approve

good day doc,

re cxs. i took a hit and sold at 36. looking to re enter. seen you now have a posiiton, curious as to what your fda above means? a bet on the basis fda approve?

JBmurc
01-07-2010, 04:22 PM
PEN you know you want some Shrewd--good long term ACB also fits U308 will be the next big thing bill IMHO --If you want some Precious-- exposure NAV would be hard to go past at current levels
OIL&Gas--- STX is about to drill the southern cooper basin CSG huge upside-- also SSN esp the opts looks the goods

SSNO up 35% TODAY