PDA

View Full Version : Thread Order

jmsnz
11-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Hi,

What has happened to the order of threads? Until today, they used to be in descending order by last posting. Now they are alphabetical by title. I can 'fix' it by re-sorting each time but it doesn't hold that as a preference.

How do I get the old order back without having to sort it each time?

Cheers

John

trackers
11-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Yeah same thing happening here.. I change it back but it just resets after I go into a thread, annoying! Checked preferences and can't see anything obvious

elZorro
11-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Yeah same thing happening here.. I change it back but it just resets after I go into a thread, annoying! Checked preferences and can't see anything obvious

Thank goodness it's a bug, I thought I was going nuts..spent an hour or so trying to figure it out...

trackers
11-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Thank goodness it's a bug, I thought I was going nuts..spent an hour or so trying to figure it out...

Yep I'd say its hardcoded somewhere. To get around it I'm just cutting and pasting in the address bar for the following forums instead of clicking on the name

ASX: http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?6-ASX&sort=lastpost&order=desc
NZX: http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?5-NZX&sort=lastpost&order=desc

STRAT
11-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Thanks fellas . You beat me to it :D

Bit of a pain having to click the date order icon twice every time you open up a section eh?

Vince
11-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Should be fixed now!!

Cheers,
Vince

STRAT
11-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Should be fixed now!!

Cheers,
VinceThanks Vince

elZorro
16-08-2010, 09:09 AM
But Vince, today and yesterday, there is a big delay on the updates when posting, it seems to take an hour or so for the posts to show up on a cold start.

POSSUM THE CAT
09-09-2010, 12:49 PM
the investment Strategies thread how can you get the posts to come up with most recent first the same as all the other threads please

peat
09-09-2010, 01:10 PM
yes its odd how some forums dont do that the way that most seem to..
you can resort them by clicking on the 'last post by' heading. I find I need to do that twice to get them sorted to newest at the top.

Year of the Tiger
01-02-2011, 11:42 AM
the investment Strategies thread how can you get the posts to come up with most recent first the same as all the other threads please

I see this is still the case with the Investment Strategies thread. Are there any plans to fix it?

Cheers
YOTT

Vince
03-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Fixed now... sorry missed that one.
Vince

Zorrro
03-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Hi There
When I post in FOREX section I cant seem to be able to post quickly say in three threads or FAST as get message TRY in 30seconds etc before can make another post. Is there any way round this issue?

rgds
Zorrro

Vince
05-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Zorro,

You may need to stop drinking 10 cans of RedBull while posting or stop typing so fast. I've disabled the floodcheck so it should not affect you anymore.

Vince

Zorrro
09-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Thanks Vice REDbull is Lovely and even IncredIBULL :D

rgds
Zarif