PDA

View Full Version : Cdu = bomb !

whatsup
18-08-2010, 01:35 PM
OMG Imho the JORC release is the real reason just why the H C tread has been closed down, still a good resource but not quite as good as was expected DYOR !! that all I can say!

LeBOJ
18-08-2010, 02:05 PM
I'm guessing the supergene is still large enough and of a high enough grade to support the EIS numbers. Would then still produce good cash flow for 10 years?

Lizard
18-08-2010, 02:13 PM
So the story continues, eh? Haven't seen so much drama since 4 years ago...

Worth a read of the old AUM thread (http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?3748-AUM-Australian-Mining-one-to-watch) for anyone who missed it at the time... wonder if p0ssy still holds? Still reckon he might hold the record for the best ever trade recorded on ShareTrader.

Skol
18-08-2010, 02:21 PM
I'd be interested in hearing more about this drama from someone who knows about JORC. I used to trade CDU a lot just because of its volatility didn't know anything about the company.

h2so4
18-08-2010, 02:49 PM

Worth a read of the old AUM thread (http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?3748-AUM-Australian-Mining-one-to-watch) for anyone who missed it at the time... wonder if p0ssy still holds? Still reckon he might hold the record for the best ever trade recorded on ShareTrader.

So lets get this right. p0ssy through a dart at the index board?

Fantastic.:)

trackers
18-08-2010, 03:54 PM

Haha thanks for bringing that up, I remember this! Was so great

Corporate
18-08-2010, 09:09 PM
So what the h3ll happened with CDU?

whatsup
19-08-2010, 10:22 AM
So what the h3ll happened with CDU?

IMHO when the JORC was released yesterday it was at a lower tonnage and assay than was expected based on the hype and ramping that has followed it over the last 3-4 years. a sad sad day for all holders.

friedegg
20-08-2010, 12:44 AM
one of the only aus stocks i made money on back in the day and great luck for possy with his $200 bonanza,still cant believe the jorc only being released now when 4 odd years ago it was 3 months down the track,sounds like a certain nzx listed coal miner

financial chatter
01-09-2010, 03:25 PM
strachan says holders of cdu should sell

It looks like another analyst has called a sell call on CDU.

Recommendation: CuDeco took anextraordinary length time to update its mineral Resource at Rocklands. Copper and gold grades reported were much lower than the marketand StockAnalysis had expected,based on drill results reported.

CuDeco had not presented long or cross sections of its ore bodies to show the geometry of its mineralisation, without which accurate estimation of tonnes and grade was difficult. The stock remains a sell at current prices.

Entrep
29-04-2011, 09:41 AM
Anyone looking at/holding this. I'm well aware of the drama that surronds CDU, however they have had some very interesting announcements of late, including what seems to be a potentially very positive gold ann yesterday. That said, the share is a trader's play thing and WM doesn't seem to have the best rep. Stil, there could be value there?

drillfix
29-04-2011, 12:14 PM
The more the chinese get control in this stock the less attractive it becomes as they will soon own 19.x% of the stock for whatever reason stocks that they own never seem to have a great deal of movement whilst they are partially in control (IMO).

Dont really know the how much value question Entrep, I myself would only consider trading CDU if and when the moment is right but each to their own ehh~!

soulman
18-10-2011, 11:23 PM
This stock has been asleep for 2 months now. Judging from the Chairman statement, things don't look good either re: the placement to the Chinese group. Looks like the Chinese are reneging on their commitment. We all saw what happen to CRJ when they come afloat with bad news.

drillfix
19-10-2011, 12:37 AM
It is a complete shame the way most Companies in Aus tend to just give into the Chinese easy money.

Problem is, only a small percentage of Companies make it into the star spot with superb returns.

It seems, the rest of them, the Chinese investors take a position, grow that position while the stock is cheap, and then hold ground so that it appears the company never really does much, or little due to some undisclosed strategy so only when the time is right, they can play that card when they need it.

Buying Aussie resource stocks and assets is the name of the game for them, the Chinese investors seem to own a fair wack of nearly everything if you continually explore what they have, want, and are trying to achieve.

By no means this is a dig at the Chinese, as they have openly said that the Australian Gov or authorities have not shown where the line is drawn, so the chinese dont know how far or how much is enough, then the Aus gov just continue to not question it, as they only see dollar signs.

So shame on the Gov too. (IMO)

p0ssy
19-10-2011, 02:43 AM
I have not followed CDU for some time - a shame to see this company fall like this.

This was my best trade ever - as AUMOA - I bought these at 0.1c and sold for $3.20. I have never worked the actual percentage - but I guess that's 3200 times my original investment. I only had 200,000 of them but was able to convert $2k to $640K. I sold out rather early and sat on the side lines watching but finally lost interest. A piece of history.

soulman
19-10-2011, 07:06 PM
Nice one Possy. This is the kind of rush that get us investing/trading.

Skol
19-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Extremely well done possy, hope you shouted the Mrs. a new car.

drillfix
19-10-2011, 10:05 PM
I have not followed CDU for some time - a shame to see this company fall like this.

This was my best trade ever - as AUMOA - I bought these at 0.1c and sold for $3.20. I have never worked the actual percentage - but I guess that's 3200 times my original investment. I only had 200,000 of them but was able to convert $2k to $640K. I sold out rather early and sat on the side lines watching but finally lost interest. A piece of history.

P0ssy, now that is the kind of story that keeps many of us driving on everyday.

Excellent stuff mate and great piece of history for you, well done :)