PDA

View Full Version : EMB - Embelton (Collectors Item!)

Lizard
18-08-2010, 04:28 PM
For those share fanciers who like to collect rare specimens, there can't be many rarer than EMB with a mere 2.2m shares on issue.

Currently you could pick up a handful for $4.90, which makes for a market cap of $10.6m.

For that price, you get:

11.6% revenue increase and 25% profit increase on prior year
At least 6 years of yoy NPAT growth (from a quick look back)
P/E of 8.1
EV/EBIT of 4.7
P/S of .35
Pr/NTA of 1.12
ROIC of about 24%
An outlook for "revenue growth"
6.12% yield plus full franking
Very little chance of selling in a hurry!

And of course, you can absolutely guarantee to be the only one talking about them at your next dinner party! :p

Brought to you by your local branch of the Crazy Share Collectors Association

percy
18-08-2010, 08:10 PM
For those share fanciers who like to collect rare specimens, there can't be many rarer than EMB with a mere 2.2m shares on issue.

Currently you could pick up a handful for $4.90, which makes for a market cap of $10.6m.

For that price, you get:

11.6% revenue increase and 25% profit increase on prior year
At least 6 years of yoy NPAT growth (from a quick look back)
P/E of 8.1
EV/EBIT of 4.7
P/S of .35
Pr/NTA of 1.12
ROIC of about 24%
An outlook for "revenue growth"
6.12% yield plus full franking
Very little chance of selling in a hurry!

And of course, you can absolutely guarantee to be the only one talking about them at your next dinner party! :p

Brought to you by your local branch of the Crazy Share Collectors Association

Well considering they listed in 1958 on the ASX,they have not exatly been "in growth mode",however{ I better not say it}!!!!!!

Lizard
18-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Haha, must be a story there... says they are well represented in New Zealand, but I can't find who by... recycled rubber flooring is all the rage for green building, so could be handy...

percy
18-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Haha, must be a story there... says they are well represented in New Zealand, but I can't find who by... recycled rubber flooring is all the rage for green building, so could be handy...

Vibration Control Ltd., 8b/16 Saturn Place,Albany, ph.09 414 6508 or you may wish to visit their website.www.vibrationcontrol.co.nz

Lizard
26-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Amazingly, Roger Montgomery has picked up on EMB too - he has it on his list (http://blog.rogermontgomery.com/part-ii-what-else-has-the-reporting-season-avalanche-uncovered/) as an A2 (up from an A3 in 2009)... maybe I start to like the man a little better :)