PDA

View Full Version : NTU- Northern Uranium -Rare Earths

lewinsky
06-09-2010, 04:27 PM
A couple of interesting announcements last week led me to buy into this stock, and it seems I am not the only one buying.
They have announced a rights issue at 16cents against a current SP of 40 cents.
Up 66% today.
Good announcement re Chinese involvement last week.
On the back od Rare Earth being the flavour of the month, this is well worth watching.

LEW

JBmurc
06-09-2010, 05:05 PM
to bad you didn't tell us about it last week :) my U308 holding in PEN opts have fell 33% they are also doing a cap raising just not a good one IMHO

lewinsky
23-10-2010, 01:46 PM
The presentation on the 15th October is well worth a read. Lynas shareholders should note that they hold 8.1% of the shares.

The REE resource looks very promising and when Uranium gets back in vogue they should be well placed,

Up 65% from early September after take up a generous rights issue.

Worth keeping on the radar.

LEW.

lewinsky
29-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Full steam ahead for NTU yesterday.

The company seems to be well placed with interests in both Uranium and Heavy Rare Earths.

I seem to be the only one following this.

Happily so, any other thoughts welcome!!

tobo
30-10-2010, 12:20 PM
I had insufficient research time and no cash when LYC (which I hold) bought in.
and it keeps steaming ahead.
I still need to study it... taking into account current sp

lewinsky
06-12-2010, 01:53 PM
NTU has powered through 40 cents today. A nice rise of 19% on the day.

Another positive announcement today.

Well worth keeping an eye on this.

Lew

lewinsky
15-01-2011, 05:49 PM
NTU powered through the 50 cent mark on friday. I am expecting results out by the end of the month.

This is certainly one to keep an eye on.

LEW

stevo1
15-01-2011, 06:39 PM
The presentation on the 15th October is well worth a read. Lynas shareholders should note that they hold 8.1% of the shares.

The REE resource looks very promising and when Uranium gets back in vogue they should be well placed,

Up 65% from early September after take up a generous rights issue.

Worth keeping on the radar.

LEW.

Well done on the ride up Lew.
Well spotted.
LYC will be looking at a supply of HREE to suppliment demand and the shortfall of HREE at MT Weld I would think.
certainly had some good gains I looked at them briefly then got distracted so they have run off on me .
still i do own GSE which has similar potential but with Cu and Mo.
Now Lew when do you decide to sell?

lewinsky
19-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Two UK fund Managers have posted SSN's for NTU which may explain the reason for the volume and increase in share price.

Powered up to 60 cents today.

Just enjoying this ride.

I think there are drilling results out soon.

Still worth keeping an eye on this one.

lewinsky
04-02-2011, 09:05 AM
The presentation made by NTU at the Annual Meeting on the 2nd February is well worth reading.

There is an interesting chart showing the increase in prices for various REE's

NTU have exporations interests in Rare Earths, Uranium and Phosphate so have interests in projects with minerals that I see as being in vogue this year.

This is worth watching this year.

Steve, I sold out at .62 and brought back in at .525, so one of LEW's better moves.

In my 2011 stock picks.

LEW.

trackers
04-02-2011, 09:26 AM
Nice one Lewinsky, NTU is cranking along... Going from strength to strength.. Pity their partners in Mt Clement aren't (ARV) :(

stevo1
04-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Good on ya Lew good to see,i wonder if Nick Curtis (LYC) is going to spend any of the $13millAU he took out of LYC on NTU?

NoVice
04-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Good on ya Lew good to see,i wonder if Nick Curtis (LYC) is going to spend any of the $13millAU he took out of LYC on NTU?

Out of curiosity what $A13m - I haven't been following LYC since I sold out.

NTU is of interest as it has Uranium as a back up & is predominantly HREEs. Many of these REE companies will not survive due to oversupply. Russia could be the dark horse as they have the technology & the ore bodies which they are quietly developing under the radar.

lewinsky
05-04-2011, 06:16 PM
A very positive announcement from NTU today.

Well worth keeping an eye on.

I am a tad concerned over the market cap of LYC and confess to switching my holdings to this,TUC(sold at a profit) and AUJ.

LYC has powered away, and so I have lost out on some of the ride, but still had a three bagger on the way up.

Interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

LEW

drillfix
05-04-2011, 06:23 PM
No worries there Lew. NTU one of my fav stocks that I picked in the stock comp. Hopefully this will put me back into the top 30 as the previous fall with NTU and AUT had thrown me to the near bottom of the stock picking comp...LOL :P

Nearly bought in today, but a little bit slack behind the 8 ball, snoozers are losers , and I fell a sleep behind the wheel.

Hourly showing histogram negative divergence on the hourly so tomorrow at some stage may provide an opportunity or two.

Nice ann, but NTU even though it has a name change still carries some of the previous U tag or label that it wore for ages, so hence the slow path.

The stock closed at its previous High + half a cent higher, so as you say Lew, Interesting day tomorrow. Watch the overall market though as I have some concern with the level the XAO is currently at, so later on check out the ASX thread for details.

Cheers.

lewinsky
12-04-2011, 08:51 AM
Another very strong day for NTU yesterday. Well worth keeping a close watch on this share as I think it has a way to go yet.

Could be time for a breather, but they appear to have aquite a lot going on and going for them.

And of course REE, is flavour of the year.

LEW.