PDA

View Full Version : YTC Resources Ltd

airedale
24-09-2010, 04:10 PM
YTC up 4 cents to .28 on good volume and a favourable drilling report at their copper prospects in NSW.
Discl: holding some

airedale
24-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Finished up 5 cents at the close on Friday. 8 week and 24 week MA's just crossing upwards.

http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr105/airedale99/ytc_ax_price_weekly24sep07_to_03nov10.png

airedale
26-10-2010, 08:33 PM
YTC have just come out of a trading halt and announced that they have raised $10 million to progress work on their gold and copper projects. SP firmed by 1.5 cents on the news.

trackers
08-11-2010, 02:47 PM
Hi Airedale, Spent some time over the weekend looking at this one and took a position today, thanks for the heads up.

- 2 Major projects within close proximity - DFS underway for a plant to receive ore from both locations
- Market cap ~$50mil (top 50 holder 65% incl a chinese Tin company @ 15%)
- 560,000 oz resource equivalent (incl a lot of HG copper)
- 3 drilling rigs going fulltime at Nymagee, 2 rigs fulltime at Hera as I understand it.
- DFS suggests operating costs of $600 / oz

I'm always weary about investing in companies who are reworking old mines, but Nymagee only operated in the 1910's and near surface. Really like the potential of this company, and they appear to be going hammer and tong (only listed in 09), booking results 'exceeding expectation' with great regularity.

DYOR etc

trackers
16-11-2010, 09:00 AM
Hartley's (paid, I think) research

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/10811/hartleys-reiterates-buy-recommendation-on-ytc-resources-10811.html

Hartleys reiterates BUY recommendation on YTC Resources

Thursday, October 14, 2010 by Proactive Investors (http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/about_us)

Hera DFS Expanded Following Exploration Success:
YTC Resources (ASX: YTC) is currently undertaking a definitive feasibility study (“DFS”) into the development of its Hera gold-base metal project, located 100km southeast of Cobar in NSW.
The current DFS proposes a 350ktpa plant, producing ~50kozAuEq per annum, but without any contribution from Nymagee or the Far West Lens.

However, following recent exploration success at its nearby Nymagee copper mine (YTC 80%), as well as the Far West Lens at Hera itself, the company has decided to increase the scope of the DFS to include potential production from both sources in addition to the main lodes at Hera.
The company has indicated the expansion of the DFS will not impact on the current development timeframe, with key project approvals still expected in mid 2011.
Hartleys expect the DFS to be completed just prior to these approvals.

Nymagee may be a game changer:
Nymagee is a historic copper mine located ~4.5km north of Hera that last operated in 1918, producing a total of 422kt @ 5.8% copper.
YTC has recently undertaken a drill program to test the mineralised extensions of Nymagee, returning some excellent high grade results of:
- 8.9m @ 7.2% Cu, 24g/t Ag & 0.16g/t Au; and
- 7.0m @ 8.3% Cu, 46g/t Ag & 0.32g/t Au,
The mineralisation remains open and highlights the potential for a large copper system at Nymagee.
Combined with the high grades encountered in the Far West Lens, YTC is now considering a much larger scale operation and plant than previous envisaged for Hera.
Depending on the final size of Nymagee, the deposit may end up being much larger and more valuable than Hera.

Drilling ramping up, development studies expanded:
The company has increased its drilling budget by $4.8m to enable the drilling out of the Far West lode and Nymagee.
Following this drilling, the company will undertake a JORC compliant resource estimate for Nymagee, mining studies, as well as metallurgical testwork and process design to examine the suitability of treating the Nymagee ore with Hera ore.
Hartleys see the expansion of the DFS as a logical step for YTC, as both Nymagee and the Far West Lens have the potential to add significant value to the project.
The size potential of Nymagee could lead to a substantial increase in ore mined and processed, allowing for a larger processing plant and longer project life, producing gold dore, a copper-silver concentrate, and a zinc-lead concentrate.
Previous studies had focussed on only producing gold dore and a bulk base metals concentrate.
The generation of a copper-silver concentrate adds substantial value as YTC is likely to be paid more for a separate copper-silver concentrate than for the copper & silver contained within a bulk base metal concentrate.
The larger plant will also yield economies of scale cost benefits.
Hartleys have removed the previous $0.57 valuation due to the likely major changes pending in the expanded DFS, however, Hartleys expect these to add value, rather than detract.
Consequently Hartleys retain a Buy recommendation for YTC Resources.Couple things strike me... These guys are going into development based on 560,000oz Au (@8g/t including 370,000 @ 10.2g/t) equivalent at Hera (which is expected to expand), and are now expanding the DFS to include ore from Nymagee and Hera Far West Lens (inferred resource of ~500,000 oz) which is cool.

But Nymagee looks like its the golden ticket here, and could be even larger than Hera. The first two holes drilled into Nymagee returned:

- 8.9m @ 7.2% Cu, 24g/t Ag & 0.16g/t Au; and
- 7.0m @ 8.3% Cu, 46g/t Ag & 0.32g/t Au,

Thats some amazing hits of copper/silver/gold. The drilling programme continues...

airedale
16-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Hi Trackers, the monthly chart shows the trading range. A break above 33 cents could see it move higher. Agree the drilling results look promising for gold and copper.

trackers
22-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Nice mention in Fitgerald's column in The Age & SMH

BRIGHT OUTLOOK
It's almost that time of year when Garimpeiro will list a dozen or so stocks, across a range of commodities, to watch next year.
He is making an early call on the copper stock. It is the Chinese-backed Orange-based gold/copper company YTC Resources (ASX:YTC).
Thanks to the muscle that comes with Chinese backing, YTC got off to a flying start as a listed company by acquiring the advanced Hera gold project in the Cobar district of NSW in June last year.
The 560,000 ounce gold equivalent deposit (it gives gold values to the silver, lead, zinc and copper that comes along with the 4.1 grams of gold per tonne of dirt) has the makings of a 50,000 gold-ounce equivalent producer that would yield an annual operating surplus of more than $30 million.
That's a nice start for a company with a market capitalisation of $53 million. But it is the big-time copper potential of the group's Nymagee copper project some 4.5 kilometres to the north that has punters excited.
Early high-grade hits from exploration beneath historic workings have raised hopes that YTC could be on to something special, with comparisons being made to long-time producers in the region that over the years have produced more than 1.5 million tonnes of copper.
It's too early for any of that but we'll know soon if Nymagee is something special thanks to an a $4.8 million, six-month exploration program that will also probe for extensions at Hera.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/soaring-palladium-prices-boost-platinas-greenland-options-20101121-182lg.html

sheepy
26-11-2010, 12:32 PM
ytc is on the move, glad i got in on monday. news must be on the way

trackers
29-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Nice buy Sheepy yep YTC is onto a winner with Nymagee (5 out of 5 drills showing very HG copper and gold) and the market is slowly waking up to it...

5 assays still pending, should be an interesting coupla weeks

trackers
10-12-2010, 08:30 AM
YTC chases a Cobar clone

EXPLORATION success at Nymagee, just 4km down the road from its Hera project in New South Wales, could drastically change YTC Resources production plans for the better.
YTC is hoping that Nymagee could turn into a clone of some of the Cobar mineral field's more appealing projects, such as Glencore?s high-grade CSA mine, which is about 90km from Hera and Nymagee. So far, the company?s successes at Nymagee have been limited to very promising drilling results but the company will enter 2011 with a focus on proving just what the project area can deliver.
The latest results from the project included a massive intersection of 252m at 0.25 % copper from 176m, with high-grade sections such as 4m at 2.4% copper from 184m and 5.5m at 2.7% Cu and 21.2 grams per tonne silver from 392m. The best hit from YTC?s drilling has been 7m at 8.3% copper, 46gpt silver and 0.32gpt gold.
Nymagee, like Hera, was a producing mine in the early part of the 20th century with recorded historical production of 422,000t at 5.8% copper. However, until now, YTC?s focus had been entirely on Hera, YTC chief executive Rimas Kairaitis told HighGrade.
"Since we bought Hera and Nymagee in September 2009 we ploughed directly into a lot of drilling at Hera to build up the resource which could be pushed into the definitive feasibility study. We wanted to build the mining reserve; we did a lot of work from there that flowed into process design and plant design," he said.
By September this year that process was almost complete and with Hera looking very much like a viable project. It has a base case production scenario of 39,000oz of gold, 77,000oz of silver concentrate, 6700t of zinc, 3800t of lead and 330t of copper per annum.

With that process under control, YTC began exploration work at Nymagee as well as extensional drilling to the north and south of Hera. The first drilling hits from Nymagee returned high-grade copper results, and with recent results from Hera also surprising the company on the upside, Kairaitis said it had become clear that the project YTC was aiming to wrap up was suddenly looking bigger and better.
The company is now looking to expand the project "quite dramatically" and if Nymagee does turn out to be as good as the company thinks, it would add substantially more copper and silver to the Hera plant flowsheet.
?What we?re doing now is we?ve got a couple of rigs running at Hera and Nymagee to demonstrate how large the Nymagee system is and get a maiden resource out so we can start to build that into the project planning,? Kairaitis said.
This should put the company in a position next year to know what the Nymagee resource could be and what design changes might need to be made to the plant to handle it.
?Wrapped around that is a sense that Nymagee might evolve into the main game,? Kairaitis said.
?It has that typical Cobar character which is vertical continuity ? we can see really strong analogues to the CSA mine up the road ... it is mined from surface down to 1800m and it has amazing vertical continuity and that?s what we?re looking to do at Nymagee and in the first quarter of next year we hope to have a sense of that.?
The CSA mine is owned by Glencore and is the country?s highest grade copper mine, producing around 150,000t of copper concentrates at 28% copper each year. It has been mined for more than 40 years. The project?s reserves were grading as high as 6.7% copper in 2007, and up until 2005 it produced a total of 596,250t of copper metal.
If Nymagee is a third of the CSA then Kairaitis said he would be happy, and no doubt the company?s shareholders would also be ecstatic.
There?s plenty more drilling to be done before YTC can confirm Nymagee?s potential, but if it evolves into something which completely outsizes Hera it might drastically change what YTC wants to do.
?We might have to double or triple the size of the plant,? Kairaitis said.
The plant would also need to be reconfigured to cope with the different commodity mix. The current proposed plant for Hera will utilise a gravity circuit at the front end and flotation at the back end and the Nymagee ore could potentially just bypass gravity section and head straight to the flotation circuit, but the grind size needs to be refined as do possible throughput rates.
?We also need to look at our throughput rate. At the moment we are looking at 350,000tpa and that quite plainly has to increase significantly to allow for two ore sources rather than one,? Kairaitis said.
The upgraded Hera resource should be out in the first quarter of next year with a maiden Nymagee resource potentially coming in the second quarter.
In the meantime, Kairaitis said timelines and the ?general approach? at Hera won?t change as Nymagee is a good 18 months behind any development at Hera. This means YTC is still planning to start production on Hera in the middle of next year and incorporate the high-grade copper from Nymagee further down the track.
?We don?t want to slow down the path to development or the permitting process, but what we do want to do is really lift the drilling intensity. We just need to make sure what we permit and what we build is going to accommodate what Nymagee will deliver,? Kairaitis said.

Have to register to re-read the article:

http://www.highgrade.net/article/2010-12-08/YTC_chases_a_Cobar_clone

airedale
10-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Thanks, Trackers, encouraging update and news.

trackers
10-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Yeah, Airedale they're still ticking the right boxes, and that they see Nymagee is being bigger than Hera is pretty significant (especially how IMHO market has only priced Hera into sp).

Not sure what I think of the latest intersections which include 252m at 0.25 % copper - That is one massive amount of mineralisation, lets hope that they find more of those but at better grades.... More results out soon

trackers
12-01-2011, 12:04 PM
YTC continuing to absolutely dominate...

New results:

Far West ‘Footwall’ Lens
HRD032: 10.2m @ 68.3g/t Au*, 19g/t Ag, 3.2% Pb and 3.8% Zn from 520.2m, incl.
4.2m @ 164g/t Au*, 25.1g/t Ag, 7.0% Pb and 5.0% Zn from 522m

HRD030: 8.0m @ 1.15g/t Au*, 18.2g/t Ag, 0.48% Cu, 1.8% Pb and 0.8% Zn
Far West Lens

HRD030: 3.0m @ 15.1g/t Au*, 0.7% Pb and 1.0% Zn from 484m

HRD032: 7.2m @ 0.78*g/t Au, 19.2g/t Ag, 2.3% Pb and 3.1% Zn from 508m

airedale
12-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Hi Trackers....yes bonanza grade gold drill results, and recent high grade copper reports at Nymagee are very good news.

airedale
18-01-2011, 06:10 PM
More good news at Nymagee. Copper lenses the report said. So I may be looking at YTC through copper coloured lenses....but it still looks good anyway.

trackers
18-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Hey Airedale, yup! Another cracker at Nymagee and still open at depth. Think it may take a JORC update for the market to fully wake up to this one....

trackers
17-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Chart has taken a significant turn for the worse (even with continuing good hits).... Now on the sidelines waiting for things to improve, but I'm watching closely (especially for the JORC in the next quarter or so)

airedale
17-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Agree with you trackers....sideline is safest for now.

trackers
18-02-2011, 12:13 PM
Hmmmm... More big hits of copper.

airedale
19-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Hi Trackers, the good news is still there. We may have bottomed.
You can see from the chart that the parabolic indicates that......that is the green dot on the right of the chart. This indicator has been good at indicating an entry, but fires off too late for an exit. I don't know if we will repeat the last meteoric rise, but I am watching to re-enter.

trackers
20-02-2011, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the chart Airedale - I see Williams %R is looking good (showing historical good sell and buy signals). There's also a rising window (http://thepatternsite.com/RisingWindow.html) going on , Stoch looks good (obviously) and OBV is still in a nice long-term uptrend.

I could ignore the mid week results but the new northern nymagee hits were too good to ignore for me. I'm in again as of Fri afternoon :)

Things a bit quiet at Hera it seems, so will be interesting to see the next update from there.

trackers
02-03-2011, 04:42 PM
The results coming through are very very exciting. Again, the comparisons with the CSA system continue.

Deeper drilling confirms the discovery of two new contiguous high-grade copper lodes in the footwall position at the Nymagee Mine
o NMD017: 12m @ 3.7% Cu from 324m (Royal lode)
o NMD017: 6m @ 3.75% Cu from 471m (Club House lode)

Vertical continuity of >100 metres at >3% Cu at the [new] Royal lode

Assay results from hole NMD017 also indicate that the „Main‟ Lode at this depth has developed into a substantial lead-zinc-silver lode with an intersection of:
 7m @ 4.6% Pb, 6.8%Zn and 26g/t Ag from 559m

Other zones of footwall mineralisation intersected in hole NMD017 which also have the potential to evolve into higher grade lodes at depth include:
 12m @ 0.84% Cu from 271m
 12m @ 1.3% Cu from 371m
 14m @ 0.9% Cu from 529m

"The development of high-grade footwall lodes at depth is consistent with the evolution of the world-class CSA deposit."

YTC is now my biggest holding. The long-term outlook for this company is very exciting. Now we just need some extensions at Hera...

airedale
02-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Hi Trackers, nice results and SP up 5% today. Monthly chart still looking good.

trackers
03-03-2011, 08:34 AM
Yep looking good indeed Airedale - Pleased YTC has treated you well :) long term chart looks good + the OBV line from about November on the daily shows a nice medium term uptrend is still in place.

Adding to the expected newsflow from Hera and Nymagee is:

"The Hera resource could well get bigger as a result of the aggressive drilling program that is under way, with an updated resource estimate due in April.

But it will be the flow of exploration results from Nymagee - and the release of a maiden resource estimate in April/May - that could really fire things up for YTC."

Though I do note that one of the recent announcement says pending drilling results for Hera were expected in Feb *(read from that what you will)...

trackers
25-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Market has laughed off YTC's $25mil cap raising to instos at a deep discount, and Nymagee continues to expand at depth and strike. This thing is proving to be absolutely monster and I'm loving watch it all unfold.

Meanwhile, Hera looks to have fallen by the wayside, big time

trackers
25-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Market has laughed off YTC's $25mil cap raising to instos at a deep discount, and Nymagee continues to expand at depth and strike. This thing is proving to be absolutely monster and I'm loving watch it all unfold.

Meanwhile, Hera looks to have fallen by the wayside, big time

corporateraider
25-03-2011, 07:53 PM
I agree that this looks exciting. I still see very good value at current levels.
I don't see any reason that it won't appreciate in the way that Rex did last year.

trackers
18-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Toot toot, easily one of the best companies I've laid eyes over.. Might be a quiet couple of months though (not that thats stopping Fat Prophet minions)

trackers
02-05-2011, 11:46 AM
ohhhh yes, I've been waiting for this - Priority entitlement to the IPO of Taronga Mines (Australia's largest undeveloped Tin mine)

TARONGA MINES IPO – PRIORITY OFFER RECORD DATE

YTC Resources Ltd (‘YTC’ or ‘The Company’) is pleased to advise that YTC shareholders will receive a priority offer to participate in the forthcoming $12m IPO of Taronga Mines Limited (TAZ). This entitlement forms part of the terms of TAZ’s acquisition of YTC’s New England tin tenements announced in October 2010.

TAZ will shortly lodge a Prospectus with ASIC for a fully underwritten IPO which will issue 48m shares at 25c to raise $12m. The proceeds of the issue will be used to advance the Taronga Tin deposit and the surrounding tenements in the New England district of NSW.
Under the TAZ Prospectus, each four new shares subscribed for will have one free attaching option with an exercise price of 25 cents and an expiry date of 30 June 2014. TAZ will apply to the ASX to have these options quoted on the ASX.
The record date to determine eligibility for YTC shareholders to apply for TAZ shares under the priority entitlement has been set at 10 May 2011. Eligible YTC Shareholders will shortly receive a letter with instructions on how to apply for shares in the TAZ IPO under the YTC priority offer.

Upon completion of the IPO and finalisation of the sale agreements, YTC will hold 12.4 million shares in TAZ representing 13% of the issued capital, in addition to 5.5 million options which carry an exercise price of 25 cents and an expiry date of 30 June 2014. The shares and options will be issued to YTC in consideration for the sale of YTC’s New England tin tenements to TAZ.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110502/pdf/41ydcfxnph65wj.pdf

Huang Chung
02-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Trackers,

Besides the obviously high price of tin, why are you so excited about this float?

trackers
02-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Between Taronga and YTC's 3KEL and Midway these guys have got Tin with an IGV of nearing $3 billion (57k tonnes + 21k tonnes at US$33k per tonne). Grades are light, but scarce depth drilling shows it may go higher grade at depth - Plus YTC has the adjoining tenements which could see the Taronga mineralisation extend into it.

Newmont did a PFS on the deposit in the 80's, when Tin was 1/3 the price - If it was borderline economic then should be a goer now

I also want to see YTC's tin assets valued by the market - Yunnan Tin didn't take a cornerstone in the company for nothing.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/taronga-helps-whet-appetite-for-tin-20110417-1djlz.html

By interesting to see how it goes. Anyone else have any thoughts on this float?

trackers
06-05-2011, 11:50 AM
Oh look another copper discovery - Too easy.

RC drill results have intersected strong, shallow copper sulphide mineralisation at the southern end of the historic Nymagee Copper Mine.

Significant results include:
o NMRC022: 53m @ 1.7% Cu from 87m, including
25m @ 2.7% Cu from 96m
o NMRC021: 16m @ 0.7% Cu from 35m, and
19m @ 1.0% Cu from 76m

Further results have also been received from the northern zone of shallow copper mineralisation:
o NMRC008: 47m @ 0.85% Cu from 27m

CEO:

These holes demonstrate the persistence of strong copper mineralisation at open-pittable depths at both the southern and northern ends of the Nymagee Copper Mine [note: don't forget the CSA type deposit in the middle]. We look forward to commencing the larger RC drilling programme immediately upon receipt of permitting approvals [note: $30mil cash on hand]”.http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110506/pdf/41yhlk4k4ylty4.pdf

The Nymagee Copper Deposit remains open to the north, south and at depth.

airedale
06-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Hi Trackers, and after that nice ann, tha SP drops 4 cents. This is one to watch and shows that the usual buyers [like me] are waiting for the market to turn around.

corporateraider
06-05-2011, 08:24 PM
They will prove up a large resource I suspect. There are good grades and significant metres of mineralisation. Very definitely one to watch and if you believe that we are moving towards a Cu shortage then the price will move on that count too.
I note that production of Cu in Jan was 20000 tonnes less than demand. The problem is the huge warehouse stocks at present.
I hold a smaller position but am looking to increase.

trackers
26-05-2011, 11:25 AM
2 new drill hole results at Hera, both of which are resource extension holes:

HRD032W3:
40m @ 2.7/t Au, 17g/t Ag, 0.4% Cu, 2.8% Pb and 3.6% Zn from 445m

3m @ 3.3g/t Au, 62g/t Ag, 4.4% Cu, 4.8% Pb and 2.3% Zn from 540m

9m @ 7.0g/t Au, 16g/t Ag, 4.1% Pb and 6.3% Zn

HRD035W2:
25m @ 3.8g/t Au, 38g/t Ag, 0.6% Cu, 5.9% Pb and 7.2% Zn from 471m

8m @ 9.6g/t Au, 31g/t Ag, 0.1%Cu, 4.3%Pb and 5.8% Zn from 471m

3m @ 3.9g/t Au, 131g/t Ag, 4.2% Cu, 19.7% Pb and 13.0% Zn

"Drill hole HRD035W3, intersected the Far West Lens with a strongly mineralised interval over three times the anticipated width."

YTC‟s CEO Rimas Kairaitis said: “The very broad widths and very strong grades in the southern part of the Far West Lens have been a fantastic surprise and we look forward to these results positively impacting the updated Hera Resource”.

Ho hum.

Also, just as a footnote.... In their maiden resource they provided their resource as:

3.7 g/t Au 18.0g/t Ag 2.8% Pb 5.0% Zn 0.1% Cu = 8.2 g/t Au equivalent.

So the base metals credits more than doubled the straight gold equiv... Keep that in mind, especially the nice hits of Cu.

Nymagee is still the main show. I'm hoping for a maiden JORC resource of Nymagee, and updated JORC resource of Hera before the end of the quarter. will see what happens...

trackers
15-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Latest result:

NMD032: 5m @ 17.1% Pb, 24.0% Zn, 265g/t Ag and 0.16g/t Au from 81m

My quick back of the envelope calc estimates this at about 14% Cu Equivalent (see below)

Most people can't see the impact of this high grade lead / zinc, so will have to wait to JORC where it will show as Cu equivalent.

Also, the deposit is expanding south:

NMD027W1: 15m @ 2.5% Cu, 0.8% Pb, 2.5% Zn, 21g/t Ag and 0.1g/t Au from 296m

NMD025: 7m @ 1.6% Cu and 11g/t Ag from 196m

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=YTC&E=ASX&N=545224

My calculation:

Zinc Equivalent Formula = Zn% + (Cu(%)x4) + (Pb(%)x0.9) + (Ag(ppm)x0.0364)

Therefore,

Cu eq = Zn/4 + Cu +Pb/4 (Ag(ppm)x0.0364)/4

+1 %Cu for the gold credits which is probably too light

airedale
06-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Up 9% today on good volume, something may be unfolding.

trackers
11-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Hi Airedale, looks like you're right... Glencore, owner of the huge high grade CSA mine (in 2009 alone producing 51,000 tonnes of copper and 400,000 ounces silver) on the same cobar trend as YTC's Nymagee and Hera, have been buying into YTC and are now at 6.8%

YTC have been repeatedly saying for 18months that they think they are uncovering the next CSA mine, and it looks like the owners of the CSA mine think that they're right.

trackers
28-11-2012, 03:39 PM
... it looks like the owners of the CSA mine think that they're right.

Glad to see this come to fruition - Glencore's involvement (buying 9.9% of company and financing the entire $150mil involved with getting Nymagee and Hera into Production) finally being factored into SP

airedale
28-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Hi Trackers, it has been a long time between drinks for YTC but Glencore have commited and we can see the future ahead.

trackers
08-07-2014, 04:53 PM
bright light in a terrible portfolio - YTC (now AMI) looking really good with imminent production and things looking very prospective at both Hera and Nymagee. Forward P/E around 1?

percy
08-07-2014, 09:14 PM
bright light in a terrible portfolio - YTC (now AMI) looking really good with imminent production and things looking very prospective at both Hera and Nymagee. Forward P/E around 1?

You may feel like celebrating?
If not, and you want to drown your sorrows, you may like to catch up with a few of us at 7pm tomorrow night at Trevinos?
Bermuda is in Bermuda, checking out whether a future son-in-law will be able to keep him in the style of living he would like to get used to.Otherwise I am sure he would have joined us.!!

Daytr
09-07-2014, 09:39 AM
I looked at financing their mine development a few years back & turned it down as their assumptions in the model were far too aggressive & there was no room for any contingencies or cock ups , seems like they have had some good success since with exploration. That's some pretty damn good intercepts, great grades. Certainly back on the radar now.

trackers
15-07-2014, 09:38 AM
You may feel like celebrating?
If not, and you want to drown your sorrows, you may like to catch up with a few of us at 7pm tomorrow night at Trevinos?
Bermuda is in Bermuda, checking out whether a future son-in-law will be able to keep him in the style of living he would like to get used to.Otherwise I am sure he would have joined us.!!

Only just saw this sorry! Its been a long time would have been keen :/

Anyone pick some of these up? Wish I was holding more...