PDA

View Full Version : FRG (Forge Resources)

COLIN
19-10-2010, 05:10 PM
Debuted by way of an IPO last month. (Not to be confused with Forge Corporation - code FGE).

Bought the base metal assets of Australia-American Mining Corp. Went to a good premium on listing, and has maintained momentum. Shares and options tightly held, and those issued to vendor will be in escrow until 2012.

I decided to get into the options (FRGO) which are long-dated (2014) with exercise price of 20c. Bought these at 24c and I see that they have climbed to 41c today. Buying volume still far outweighs selling, for both the heads and the options.

Steve Fleming: these options may not fully meet your criteria, because of the higher exercise price, but you might be tempted, nevertheless?!

COLIN
21-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Debuted by way of an IPO last month. (Not to be confused with Forge Corporation - code FGE).

Bought the base metal assets of Australia-American Mining Corp. Went to a good premium on listing, and has maintained momentum. Shares and options tightly held, and those issued to vendor will be in escrow until 2012.

I decided to get into the options (FRGO) which are long-dated (2014) with exercise price of 20c. Bought these at 24c and I see that they have climbed to 41c today. Buying volume still far outweighs selling, for both the heads and the options.

Steve Fleming: these options may not fully meet your criteria, because of the higher exercise price, but you might be tempted, nevertheless?!

Options now 50c, and with no sellers. Heads at 70c and hardly any sellers.

I hope some of you "silent" ST'ers are also in on this.

COLIN
22-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Options now 50c, and with no sellers. Heads at 70c and hardly any sellers.

I hope some of you "silent" ST'ers are also in on this.

Heads up to 90c this morning, and now Notice Received. I'm all agog!

COLIN
22-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Heads up to 90c this morning, and now Notice Received. I'm all agog!

Well, market seems delighted with that announcement. Options up a further 70% today, and likely to go higher before the day is out. I can feel an attack of vertigo coming on!

Macleod
22-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Yeah thanks Colin, Got in early today on the oppies, not a bad gain for one day. And they are still trading at a discount to the heads. Although Heads seem to have hit their high for the day, hope they dont come crashing down too far.

COLIN
25-10-2010, 11:47 PM
Yeah thanks Colin, Got in early today on the oppies, not a bad gain for one day. And they are still trading at a discount to the heads. Although Heads seem to have hit their high for the day, hope they dont come crashing down too far.
Another good performance today. However I have noticed the steadily closing gap between the sell/buy volumes, and I decided to cash up. After all, the chance to lock in a 2+ bagger, over a period of less than a month, is not to be sneezed at. I could well re-enter at a later date. The options run till 2014, but they no longer have much leverage advantage given that they are now so far into the money.

I hope you reap some good rewards also, Macleod.

COLIN
14-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Got back into this one again, a few days ago (via the options), as interest seemed to be building up again.

(Not to be confused with Forge Corporation, remember.)