PDA

View Full Version : RNG Range River Gold

Soolaimon
21-10-2010, 06:15 PM
I bought into this company several months ago, reason being that gold was appreciating and the company seemed to have most of the boxes ticked in that the investigative drilling figures were (and still are) pretty good, they are in production and once again the figures are ahead of predictions. The share price has remained locked in a range between 2 and 2.7 cents for the last couple of months and I wonder if some of you miner investers could tell me why. I have been investing in NZ and Aust shares now for 45 years and this is my first venture into "penny" stocks. Also my first post re shares so I look forward to any constructive replies. Cheers.

Stumpynuts
21-10-2010, 07:26 PM
The share price has remained locked in a range between 2 and 2.7 cents for the last couple of months and I wonder if some of you miner investers could tell me why

Possibly because this company is a dead duck?
I no expert, in fact I'm still learning myself but from reading their announcements and checking their background - shares look pretty diluted, gold volume is small scale.
Daily trading volumes are also miniscule compared to other ASX stocks.

Soolaimon
22-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Thanks Stumpy, I will hang in, cause, going on their reports they seem to be happy with results so far and it seems they are paying their way so far. I am a long term holder so will keep them in the bottom draw and wait????