PDA

View Full Version : Penny stock explorers

Aotea
25-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Hi All,
Im on the hunt for a pennydreadful miner, well more likely explorer...am interested to hear what you all think, and why?
cheers

whatsup
25-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Hi All,
Im on the hunt for a pennydreadful miner, well more likely explorer...am interested to hear what you all think, and why?
cheers

CEO and CEOO after the relaunch into its next venture.

percy
25-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Hi All,
cheers

Hi Aotea,
You may wish to have a look at PRE.Well funded,with a gold project at Redcliffe,Western Australia.Last sale price 1cent.SP seems to go from .09 to 1.2 then back again.Up and down like whore's draws.!

Kees
25-10-2010, 09:42 PM
nwe train about to leave

steve fleming
25-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Pretty much anything tipped by treasurehunter on hot copper.

This guy is seriously good, up there with the best i have ever seen.

Aotea
26-10-2010, 07:59 PM
thanks..appreciate your thoughts.

Steve your not the first ive heard endorse treasurehunter!!

cheers

Xerof
27-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Kees

nwe train about to leave

This little toot has been leaving the station for years. I'll believe it when I see it, but is prone to the perennial pump, followed by a return for more fuel

Disc: have a few in the goldfish bowl i.e. underwater

I have been accumulating another penny dreadful recently (TSV) as it's close to commencing the second well at Warro, with a crack at a high risk farm-in drill in the USA happening prior to that. Worth a look - latest report just out is a good place to start for the background

Disc: buying at 1.3 recently, adding to an old position. A lack of success for US drill only worth 0.01 cents, so limited downside IMO, with positives stacking up for a run

Zarbu n Lilith
27-10-2010, 05:05 PM
Look in to Capital Mining Limited (CMY) , very low market cap 5.2 Mil currently, Au Cu and heavy rare earth elements with JORC, ran up to 16c and pulled back on low volume to 7.3c currently.

Disc hold 7.3c

trackers
27-10-2010, 06:36 PM
This little toot has been leaving the station for years. I'll believe it when I see it, but is prone to the perennial pump, followed by a return for more fuel

I have been accumulating another penny dreadful recently (TSV) as it's close to commencing the second well at Warro, with a crack at a high risk farm-in drill in the USA happening prior to that. Worth a look - latest report just out is a good place to start for the background

Disc: buying at 1.3 recently, adding to an old position. A lack of success for US drill only worth 0.01 cents, so limited downside IMO, with positives stacking up for a run

Hey Xerof, I rate Warro with a good chance, but management leave a lot to be desired, they've achieved zip for about a year and a half waiting for Alcoa to give the nod? As you say though, probably worth a shot

STRAT
27-10-2010, 07:00 PM

Disc: buying at 1.3 recently, adding to an old position. A lack of success for US drill only worth 0.01 cents, so limited downside IMO, with positives stacking up for a runHi Xerof.

Youre not wrong about NWE and that would be a Steam Train I expect but it may yet have its day in the sun.
I must confess to buying some recently which are above water by half a short hair cut.

TSV has shown clear support around 1.3 to 1.4c thanks to Warro etc I expect but if you think the USA drill has a decent chance then QPN and TNP are worth a look too.

Upside being greatest for QPN and maybe worth a lotto ticket size play.

STRAT
27-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Youre not wrong about NWE and that would be a Steam Train I expect .Surely you arent gonna let me get away with that. Oiler?:p

Oiler
28-10-2010, 05:35 AM
Surely you arent gonna let me get away with that. Oiler?:p

NWE aint no steam train its one of the new high speed Kiwirail locos. :cool: Its all about patience my friend.

Your getting to sound like a gen Y "want it now" :ohmy:

trackers
28-10-2010, 08:10 AM
Thats a good one Strat, lol.. To be honest, I became a bit concerned about NWE's recent rise when I saw it being a frequent topic in the day trading thread on HC...

I've exited my position but am happy to buy back in at a premium when the shale drilling starts... Until that time I think my (small) capital is better deployed elsewhere

STRAT
28-10-2010, 08:20 AM
NWE aint no steam train its one of the new high speed Kiwirail locos. :cool: Its all about patience my friend.

Your getting to sound like a gen Y "want it now" :ohmy:
Haha.
I was worried you wouldnt respond for a while there Oiler.

Kiwirail. Now I am worried and Generation Y. You reckon?

Its like I sometimes say when stuck behind an old fella doin 80kmph in the fast lane.
"Old people should be in a hurry. They havent got much time left"

and Im fast becoming an old fella myself:eek2:

mattyroo
28-10-2010, 09:23 AM
NWE aint no steam train its one of the new high speed Kiwirail locos.

Oh dear Oiler, you sound like you've been reading that Michael Cullen propaganda again. ;)

Oiler
28-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Oh dear Oiler, you sound like you've been reading that Michael Cullen propaganda again. ;)

Yeah right :eek2::eek2: Me agreeing with the Michael Cullen Helen Clark era.... NO FWAY

Oiler
28-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Haha.
I was worried you wouldnt respond for a while there Oiler.

Kiwirail. Now I am worried and Generation Y. You reckon?

Its like I sometimes say when stuck behind an old fella doin 80kmph in the fast lane.
"Old people should be in a hurry. They havent got much time left"

and Im fast becoming an old fella myself:eek2:

STRAT you wwwwillll nnnnever get ssstuck behind this ole fella :):) Just check my traffic tickets.

Trackers you better get ready to hit the buy button on NWE :D.... just like my FAR coming out of the holding pen tomorrow :t_up::ohmy:

trackers
29-10-2010, 02:39 PM
STRAT you wwwwillll nnnnever get ssstuck behind this ole fella :):) Just check my traffic tickets.

Trackers you better get ready to hit the buy button on NWE :D.... just like my FAR coming out of the holding pen tomorrow :t_up::ohmy:

West Africa drilling, interesting. Buyers outnumbering sellers 5:1 which is good, given the discount on offer of placement (5.8c)

percy
11-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Hi Aotea,
You may wish to have a look at PRE.Well funded,with a gold project at Redcliffe,Western Australia.Last sale price 1cent.SP seems to go from .09 to 1.2 then back again.Up and down like whore's draws.!

Up 25% today to 1.5 cents with 47.5mil shares traded.