PDA

View Full Version : BYR Another West African Gold player undervalue ?

fwu005
29-10-2010, 11:03 AM
Pru is the major share holder and give technical and staff support. Pru share price is around $3. Byr current share price is the price of PRU a few year ago.

Do your own research.

fwu005
04-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Looks very good. 27% gain today

fwu005
04-11-2010, 11:59 PM
Excellent results today, up 27% on big volume. Only a few posts on HC compared to some companies which attract huge interest for hardly any price movement. People have been buying with their ears pinned back.

Initial drilling at one target has started with an announcement of a visual inspection of cores exceeding expectations. Announcement out today on drilling update from Balatindi.

They have a strategic alliance with Perseus, the third largest gold company by market cap on the Australian market.

One company representative of Perseus said of earlier cores, it was some of the best cores he has ever seen.

Current market cap of 40 million dollars, 1 million ounces of gold ?, with resource open in two directions and also at depth.

fwu005
08-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Shot over 30c today.

Please read the report from nov 4th

they didnt just decide to extend those holes for fun.

there must have been a good reason for them to drill them a lot deeper than planned, i assume they saw something they liked?

COLIN
08-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Shot over 30c today.

Please read the report from nov 4th

they didnt just decide to extend those holes for fun.

there must have been a good reason for them to drill them a lot deeper than planned, i assume they saw something they liked?

I must admit your original post got me interested, 005, but I couldn't escape the nagging feeling that the sp may have shot up just too quickly and too far for comfort. But each day proves me wrong!

fwu005
11-11-2010, 10:57 AM
I must admit your original post got me interested, 005, but I couldn't escape the nagging feeling that the sp may have shot up just too quickly and too far for comfort. But each day proves me wrong!

Highlights:

Burey has adjusted hole depths from those initially planned.
BLDD001 with a planned depth of 150m continued to a completed depth of 315m;
BLDD002 with a planned depth of 150m continued to a completed depth of 306m;
BLDD003 with a planned depth of 200m continued to 400 metres where it was terminated prematurely for lack of extra drill rods.

All three holes were extended as a result of the persistence of disseminated zones of magnetite and copper sulphide mineralisation. BLDD003 remains open.

The dimensions of mineralization appear more extensive and persistent than that suggested by the gold in soil distribution and as inferred by previous explorer, Mining Italiana, from the shallower drill
results returned by it.

fwu005
22-12-2010, 12:56 AM
It looks like 30c to be the firm ground and going to fly soon as the drilling and test results are due to come out.

denpal
04-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Something is up with BYR! Drilling results awaited. Up 18% today. BYRO's don't forget those either.