PDA

View Full Version : ARX Could be Next_IAU ?

fwu005
17-11-2010, 11:32 AM
wise-owl.com recommand spec buy.

http://www.wise-owl.com/images/user/ARX%20initiating%20coverage%2002052010%20FINAL.pdf

Could be next IAU ?

denpal
17-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Management quality would be a big question mark. They gave away their Cibailiung Gold project for $1 when it failed. With all due respect there are quite a few gold juniors I'd rather invest in before this crowd.

fwu005
17-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Management quality would be a big question mark. They gave away their Cibailiung Gold project for $1 when it failed. With all due respect there are quite a few gold juniors I'd rather invest in before this crowd.

Recent Highly encouraging gold results at Baku, Results confirm potential for a significant new gold discovery

Gold intercepts 86m at 2.78 g/t Au include 4m at 15 g/t Au & 4m at 34.3 g/t Au.

http://www.arcexploration.com.au/2010Announcements.html#nov04

denpal
18-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Those intercepts you mention are trenching lengths, not drill depths: not the same thing at all in terms of indicated potential but certainly encouraging.

fwu005
19-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Those intercepts you mention are trenching lengths, not drill depths: not the same thing at all in terms of indicated potential but certainly encouraging.

I'm here for the potential, the great geological location for gold: Indonesia

Around March this year, I looked for some gold players in asx. Jb and other senior members give me a list, included CVX, NAV, IAU and LGL, etc. that time, IAU was about 33c, CVX about 10c, NAV about 14c and LGL about $3.3.

After two weeks, LGL was offered a take over offer, this caused the sp jump to $4.
I constant get free watch from IAU, saw IAU jump to 40c, 50c, $1 and to currently around $2.

I found the common point for those two is located in Indonesia. And also the big gold brothers are all have good gold resources and all growing from there. Plus arx has good signals to grow up and very low entry price.

That make me think the location is most important factor to invest gold share ?

fwu005
22-12-2010, 12:50 AM
ARX is more likely to be next IAU.
Recent projects progress well. Good chance to get on for early birds

1. NEW EMERGING GOLD TARGET AT BIMA - EAST SUMBAWA
• Large zone of elevated gold results in soil identified at Soro
• Results highlight a new potentially large gold target

2. NEW GOLD SOIL ANOMALY AT BAKU PROSPECT - EAST SUMBAWA
• New gold-soil anomaly identified close to the gold zone exposed on Baku Hill
• Expanded potential for near-surface gold mineralisation and deeper porphyry systems

3. NEW GOLD RESULTS EXTEND THE POTENTIAL OF BAKU HILL AND HIGHLIGHT A NEW GOLD ZONE,
BIMA PROJECT, EAST SUMBAWA
• The Baku Hill gold zone has been extended
• A new gold zone has been confirmed at Baku East
• The bulk tonnage gold potential of Baku has been increased

They have significant further activity planned for the near term and will continue to test the prospect with more trenching, IP-resistivity and ground magnetic surveys over the Christmas period. Based on the positive results from both Kowo and Baku, drill target definition is well advanced and scout drilling is on target to start in the first quarter of 2011.

These encouraging results at Kowo, combined with the positive results at Baku, both at the Bima Project, indicate that we are making considerable progress and provide us with increased optimism as to the potential of these prospects.

fwu005
24-12-2010, 05:10 AM
Arc Exploration Limited have been undertaking electrical and ground magnetic geophysical surveys on the Baku and Kowo prospects in Bima, East Sumbawa since October.

The objective of this work is to define targets for scout drill testing in early 2011. Now is end of 2010, survey results is hopefully going out and drilling targets will be defined and drill testing will start soon.

http://theindonesiatoday.com/mining-headline/5018-arc-to-commence-geophysical-surveys-in-bima.html

fwu005
24-12-2010, 05:41 AM
once drilling targets been defined, arx will jump to next level.

fwu005
28-12-2010, 09:32 PM
ARX is more likely to be next IAU.

Recent projects progress very well with great potential.

Actually, The job of undertaking electrical and ground magnetic geophysical surveys on the Baku and Kowo prospects in Bima has started from October.

The objective of this work is to define targets for scout drill testing in early 2011. Now is end of 2010, survey results is hopefully going out and drilling targets will be defined and drill testing will start soon.

once drilling targets been defined, arx will jump to next level

trackers
05-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Not sure why you're reposting the same stuff over and over? I notice ARX is being pumped to get the ARXOA's (exp this month) over the line

fwu005
10-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Good for those interested in indonesia resources to read, See link below:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/indonesia-may-take-investment-mantle-from-africa/story-e6frg8zx-1225984647994

drillfix
28-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Been a while since a post on Arc so thought I would mention, anybody read the news today or on TV the other day?

ie: regarding the killing of protestors.

Not too good example of the police force over there in indo, imo.

But the company has not really set up much or has basically not much work done at all, yet the shareprice has been hammered.

Was considering an entry but a target entry of 0.007 never got hit so will forget about it in the meantime.

Always take caution though as this is another classic or yet another downtrending stock.

soulman
28-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Opened low and closing at the highs Drill. Trading at nearly cash backing of $6.4 mil.

I would not dive in yet but good fond memory of ARX about 1 year ago when they were 4 to 5 cents.

drillfix
28-12-2011, 06:30 PM
Yeah souly, have stayed away and not gonna chase as its not a good climate to be flirting around in stocks it feels, imo.

Still wondering which stock to pick for the stock comp but thought to myself if picking the same ones as last year would be any good as over half seem to be trading at their lows as they got smashed to pieces...lol

With regards to ARX, even though there is no big deal with them being involved, just the association with negative press will potentially nail this down more should any more news come out from that neck of the woods.

soulman
28-12-2011, 06:47 PM
ARX is a potential stock that could be halted and suspended for months because of these issues.

Huang Chung
28-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Another interesting thread might be "IAU could be the next ARX?".....