PDA

View Full Version : To the 29 hard working men brave and true.

whatsup
24-11-2010, 05:17 PM
RIP you wonderful examples of Kiwi and all nations manhood.

Sad,sad day for all families involved.

Our deepest thoughts are with you today and forever.

RIP___RIP.

Traderx
24-11-2010, 05:22 PM
RIP you wonderful examples of Kiwi and all nations manhood.

Sad,sad day for all families involved.

Our deepest thoughts are with you today and forever.

RIP___RIP.

Agree

Praying for Pike families.

So sad

Casa del Energia
24-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Speechless.

shasta
24-11-2010, 05:27 PM
A secondary blast was always the main concern from the start, lets hope this tragedy shuts up the gung-ho crowd who all wanted to run down there & into certain death.

clips
24-11-2010, 05:30 PM
ditto.... and ditto....... bl...dy 'ell.

Kees
24-11-2010, 05:33 PM
A secondary blast was always the main concern from the start, lets hope this tragedy shuts up the gung-ho crowd who all wanted to run down there & into certain death.

come on they have had 5 days to many what if this what if that instead of getting in there last friday heads will roll over this.

drillfix
24-11-2010, 05:48 PM
This is shocking news.

Condolences to all the family members and friends of the 27 Lads who never made it. RIP

friedegg
24-11-2010, 06:27 PM
first in a few years that i have shed a tear
tragic week for the families,friends,and workmates of the men
tragic day for westland and nz
tragic day for the mining and energy sector here
tragic day for the investment community who believed and wanted this project to come right
RIP

trackers
24-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Horrible day... Thought since day 1 they'd be dead, but didn't think they wouldn't be able to get in there to a. confirm the deaths and b. bring their bodies out for the families. What a tragedy

geezy
24-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Rest In Peace..... may the West Coast still find their strength during these adverse times.

Oiler
24-11-2010, 07:58 PM
come on they have had 5 days to many what if this what if that instead of getting in there last friday heads will roll over this.

You obviously have no idea about what you are talking about Kees. :mad ;::mad ;: Nobody and I say nobody in this world who has any understanding and experience in "hazardous areas" gas or dust and personal safety would make a statement like that. Now is not the time for comments like that

You should be thinking about the poor families who have lost there loved ones in this tragic incident.

Balance
24-11-2010, 08:05 PM
You obviously have no idea about what you are talking about Kees. :mad ;::mad ;: Nobody and I say nobody in this world who has any understanding and experience in "hazardous areas" gas or dust and personal safety would make a statement like that. Now is not the time for comments like that

You should be thinking about the poor families who have lost there loved ones in this tragic incident.

We are, Oiler, and they are angry.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/miners-families-react-with-fury-20101124-186zt.html

Our hearts go out to them. May their loved ones not died in vain.

bermuda
24-11-2010, 08:19 PM

Ditto Oiler,
Just the worst ever feeling. Sure dulls the appetite. Even a drink doesn't taste the same. Numbing.

STRAT
24-11-2010, 08:27 PM

You should be thinking about the poor families who have lost there loved ones in this tragic incident.Theres been no shortage of people who dont know what they have been talking about on the other thread G. I imagine all the arm chair rescue experts will become blame allocation experts next.

asc4
24-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Condolences to the families and friends of those lost. Many thanks to those who did their best in trying times to bring those lads back.

iceman
24-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Condolences to the families of the lost miners and the West Coast community as a whole. This is a terrible toll that they have to suffer and we can only hope that they will find strength in one another to pull through this terrible tragedy. My condolences and best wishes also go to Peter Whittall who has done a very good and extremely difficult job since Friday.

Jay
24-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Ditto from me iceman

My deepest sympathies to all the families & friends, colleagues

Paint it Black
24-11-2010, 09:21 PM
It is shocking news - these days will long be remembered by NZ. It must have been indescribable to the families and close community and it will be very hard more years to come. RIP you guys - you are the salt of earth which NZ cannot easily replace. Thank you Peter Whittall - you are a great man and I hope after time you can recover, pick up the pieces and lead PRC forward in memory of these guys.

whirly
24-11-2010, 10:19 PM
I very much doubt there are many readers of sharetrader here in Greymouth but I am. I have a friend who works on another shift and I have a shared love of music with the Rockhouse family. Thanks to those who have expressed their condolences for the families and community and for those who have been selfless about their financial loss.

Few words can express, but poor old Greymouth, on a good day its the best place in the world, this is not that day.

Whirly

Kees
24-11-2010, 11:57 PM

My thoughts are certainly with the familys of these lads .http://http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/images/smilies/mad2.gif

h2so4
25-11-2010, 12:40 AM
Greymouth, on a good day its the best place in the world,

Whirly

Hold that thought Whirly.:)

There will never be anything big enough to protect us from tragedy.

brucey09
25-11-2010, 06:52 AM
I mourn for 29 good men
R.I.P.

digger
25-11-2010, 06:56 AM
There is little i can say to add to the respect and condolences shown by this site for the families who have lost love ones.There lose will be forever with them and we must certainly never risk this sort of thing again.Hope the families find some sort of closure and find some way to move on,although must say in my family no one has every died except in compartive old age so i have no experience of what the families are going through.A national tragedy indead.

whatsup
02-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Sad sad day in Greymouth this afternoon starting at 2.00 , 2 minutes silence from all Share trader posters.