PDA

View Full Version : Silver Bullion Question

robo
28-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Hi
im goin to buy some bullion and was wondering if there is any reason to purchase pamp suisse over any other mint ? does the latter attract a primium over others ,if so what type of primium is typical

Regards Robo

JBmurc
28-11-2010, 05:42 PM
hey robo it really depends on who you plan to sell it to and how much you are paying- the swiss pamp suisse is very highly regarded so in selling to say a bullion dealer your much more likely to get a better price than M&W ACB if you say selling on the open market -Trademe,sella etc not so much
Personal I hold Pert mint to local --ACB (NZ bullion) on a 1kg the difference could be upto $100 or $3oz

robo
28-11-2010, 06:03 PM
hey robo it really depends on who you plan to sell it to and how much you are paying- the swiss pamp suisse is very highly regarded so in selling to say a bullion dealer your much more likely to get a better price than M&W ACB if you say selling on the open market -Trademe,sella etc not so much
Personal I hold Pert mint to local --ACB (NZ bullion) on a 1kg the difference could be upto $100 or $3oz

Thanks JBmurc please excuse my ignorance, whats ACB ?

JBmurc
28-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Thanks JBmurc please excuse my ignorance, whats ACB ?

ACB = Australian bullion

Kiwi pure from Bullion recovery has been some of the cheapest brand new I've brought compared to Perth mint ,credit suisse