PDA

View Full Version : Coal FE Resources CES now a coal producer

drillfix
01-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Anybody on this?

Take a peek at an update:

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20101130/pdf/01127479.pdf

and this just in with prez:

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01128122

Can't really believe the market does not care or the stock is completely unloved.

approx 82 million shares issued and now a confirmed producer,

Not to say "under 10c". What a joke.

ps: holding a small parcel

drillfix
02-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Well, I guess its just me on my own again.

I see though there are a couple of dudes from NZ called PACHINO and kiwihiker that are on HC that seem to know quite a bit about the stock and all the fundamentals.

Would have thought they would also be here on ST as thats were all the cool folks chill and hang together, Right folks? :P

Perhaps somebody can drag them over to their native forum..lol

Anybody got any else to say about this play guys? Input required here, as I know there are lots of FA experts on this forum whom sure can offer some great words of wisdom.

Please dont let me die of loneliness on this thread...LOL

drillfix
02-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Guys, this is the Uran of Coal plays with the exception that this Co actually does produce and actually has projects that will create shareholder value. Nope, no Kate Hobbs incompetent monster running this ship, just boats of thermal coal with the off take agreement to be finalised, which will launch this puppy.

Think about it, I say again only 82 Million shares on issue and they seem tightly held.

ER, your a gambling man, why not join me to keep me company here, Gaz, how about you. I am drinking my cuppa coffee and got nobody to talk too :P

drillfix
02-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Ok, some movement, but for how long?

We are now officially a producer not under 10c but that could change by the hour :P

Will post a chart at the end of the day.

percy
02-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Well, I guess its just me on my own again.

I see though there are a couple of dudes from NZ called PACHINO and kiwihiker that are on HC that seem to know quite a bit about the stock and all the fundamentals.

Would have thought they would also be here on ST as thats were all the cool folks chill and hang together, Right folks? :P

Perhaps somebody can drag them over to their native forum..lol

Anybody got any else to say about this play guys? Input required here, as I know there are lots of FA experts on this forum whom sure can offer some great words of wisdom.

Please dont let me die of loneliness on this thread...LOL

We may not be posting,but we are all watching you.!!!{with interest}

drillfix
02-12-2010, 02:53 PM
We may not be posting,but we are all watching you.!!!{with interest}

Hi Percy,

Hey good to see ya mate,

No need to buy, all comments regarding the fundamentals are welcome as I am not the best Fundamental Coal man around.

But thanks for posting percy as now I am not alone here :)

percy
02-12-2010, 03:06 PM
I did ring the sharemonger to buy a few,however he is away for a long weekend,and his mates charge me too much so have not brought as yet.Positive buy signal for you.
I did worry about the front end loader being at bottom of the access slope,and wondered if it would need a bulldozer to tow it to the top.With the heavy rain,may need two bulldozers to tow it up!!!!!!
Sorry it had to be me that joined you on this thread.
PS.I typed this after washing my hands,so no bugs.Sorry I forgot the germs,and dirty door handles are on the gni thread.

drillfix
02-12-2010, 03:10 PM
LOL percy dont dare be sorry mate, your cool, and you have your own keyboard :)

Thought you were thinking about also joining Interactive Brokers? I know trackers had attempted, but was it you that also considered?

Cheap brokerage mate, $6 bucks a trade, which buying small parcels, makes it easy to change your mind about entry and exits. Trick is not to do it too frequent though :P

ps: who is the sharemonger?

gazprom1
02-12-2010, 03:24 PM
DF,

Sorry for the delay in responding=). Have not had a chance to take a peek at your coal co. Will have a flick through it tonight if I get the chance. We are watching with interest so hope it runs for you. Mr Mkt is hanging tough today which is good.

Keep up the posting!!!

Gaz

percy
02-12-2010, 03:35 PM
LOL percy dont dare be sorry mate, your cool, and you have your own keyboard :)

Thought you were thinking about also joining Interactive Brokers? I know trackers had attempted, but was it you that also considered?

Cheap brokerage mate, $6 bucks a trade, which buying small parcels, makes it easy to change your mind about entry and exits. Trick is not to do it too frequent though :P

ps: who is the sharemonger?

derek at Craigs in CHCH.$60 au per trade.other brokers $90 au.I have au cash management a/c and they do all the currency for me.I pay au divies into it also.
saves going to Westpac who charge for au cheques,and take a month to clear au cheques.

drillfix
02-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Wow Perc, thats a pretty hefty fee for a trade, sometimes thats the profit on a quick 2 minute scalp.

Dont they have IB in NZ? (no disrespect towards your current broker though). Just that if you were to daytrade you would probably go broke in the process.

Food for thought anyway percy.

drillfix
02-12-2010, 03:48 PM
DF,

Sorry for the delay in responding=). Have not had a chance to take a peek at your coal co. Will have a flick through it tonight if I get the chance. We are watching with interest so hope it runs for you. Mr Mkt is hanging tough today which is good.

Keep up the posting!!!

Gaz

Hey Gaz, no worries there pal. No hurry nor recommendation but I find its good to get opinions about when nobody else seems to be discussing certain stocks like this.

I get a bit worried being in too many stocks at once as this means I cant trade any futures should I choose too as I will be caught up in a few trades which has my capitol tied up.

I have been and out of this one a couple of times, but have decided to hold for what I feel will eventually be a re-rating of some sort.

Hope to hear from you again soon :)

kiwihiker
03-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Heya Drillfix - you ask and they shall come...

Yep, this one is goign to be a pretty cool play over the next 48 months if they can hit their production targets and expand to 2m MT per year in 2012. Their Abadi project is royalties-only, but when you're free carried and potentially earning up to USD6m per year clear by the close of 2012 for no operational expenditure on their part, you can't grumble. And the life-of-mine will be 15 years at that rate without exploring a further inch of their Abadi tenement. Plus you'd be looking at somewhere around a 6 or 7 bagger at that point assuming no dilution.

That sot of clear cash gets you nicely funded for drilling their iron tenements, or to open up their other coal prospects and self-fund development/operations for a further increment in profits. This play is going to be one of the groovy ones to be in across 2011. And low risk as long as Chinese and Indian demand for coal continues to expand. Open-cut mine, cheap labour.

sheepy
04-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Hi guys. Looks really promising, im currently ditching my nz stocks for aussie mineral stocks, at the moment. I see a bit more potential accross the ditch. I did have 20000 prc shares 2 months ago. But quit them with the production forcast downgrade. Have replaced them with some ccc. missed the boat on btu. But might have to have a crack at these. I find this forum a lot better than HC. Easy to navagate. Im charged 90 bucks from Forsyth Barr for Oz transactions. Shifting over to direct brokering, where charge is only 30. What a rip off forsyth barr.

Hold ytc, smd, gni, ccc, Watching plv, dml, really like the look of plv.

drillfix
04-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Heya Drillfix - you ask and they shall come...

Yep, this one is goign to be a pretty cool play over the next 48 months if they can hit their production targets and expand to 2m MT per year in 2012. Their Abadi project is royalties-only, but when you're free carried and potentially earning up to USD6m per year clear by the close of 2012 for no operational expenditure on their part, you can't grumble. And the life-of-mine will be 15 years at that rate without exploring a further inch of their Abadi tenement. Plus you'd be looking at somewhere around a 6 or 7 bagger at that point assuming no dilution.

That sot of clear cash gets you nicely funded for drilling their iron tenements, or to open up their other coal prospects and self-fund development/operations for a further increment in profits. This play is going to be one of the groovy ones to be in across 2011. And low risk as long as Chinese and Indian demand for coal continues to expand. Open-cut mine, cheap labour.

Hi KH,

Welcome to ST mate, and great of you to join the conversation and provide opinion and details to this nice little speccy with heaps of upside.

Once the weather becomes favourable and heaps of the news flows through, not sure how many of a bagger this will be as at these prices it wont matter and it will be quite easy to become Free Carried on these.

I hold 2 parcels of these, one in a trading account with IB and another lot with commsec.

Thanks for dropping in and providing the info KH, please keep us updated as things unfold :)

Cheer

drillfix
04-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Hi guys. Looks really promising, im currently ditching my nz stocks for aussie mineral stocks, at the moment. I see a bit more potential accross the ditch.

Hold ytc, smd, gni, ccc, Watching plv, dml, really like the look of plv.

Hi sneepy,

Yep, does look Ok for what it is, but no doubt it will look even better once there is more confirmation and news coming through.

Dont know where else you can get a coal producer with approx 80M shares issued for under 10, soon to be under 20c.

Lots of action in some specs, though some of them you gotta time it well so you dont have to chase after the runs, as this can trip you up so as others have said, its good and easier to get set earlier in the piece than later, as this reduces the risk too.

I hold a few of those other stocks you mention too, and as I also use IB one can trade nearly any stock or instrument. I sometimes trade some US stocks like Cisco but only for day trades or scalps only, or USD.AUD or ES or CL futures (wild ride)

Good to see ya and maybe see you on board soon hey.

Cheers.

sheepy
04-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Thanks Drillfix, I must do some research into ib. I know what you mean about setting yourself up before the runs start. Hoping ive done that with gni. I notice the treasure hunter and vontrader are like gods on hc. Its funny how the members rip into any down rampers. Great entertainment, when theres a dull day on the market.
Cheers.

drillfix
04-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Haahaa, you got it sheepy, great entertainment on dull days, and on good days, its completely over the top.

Agreed, TH is a great stock picker, with all those stocks he calls and keeps calling, he must eventually dump some of the previous calls, and its those calls you dont want to get caught holding.

If I could give you or anybody some advise here sheepy, it would be, get a stock scanner, learn how to use them, and then read the emotions or potential emotions of people and then get in first if you can. If you add that with fundamentals then you will become the next treasure hunter and then everyone will follow sheepy's calls.

Overall regardless of everybody, its also best to think for yourself, and then maybe have fun with calls made by others ;)

I look forward to hearing what your thoughts and research on CES brings for both positive and negatives.

Cheers.

kiwihiker
05-12-2010, 12:14 AM
Had a quick chat with Pachino on HC and gave him a heads-up about the interest in CES here - he's registered now, just waiting to clear the moderators queue.

drillfix
05-12-2010, 01:34 AM
Had a quick chat with Pachino on HC and gave him a heads-up about the interest in CES here - he's registered now, just waiting to clear the moderators queue.

Excellent Stuff KH,

I look forward to Pachino sharing his thoughts and knowledge as do I you.

Its a great community here at ST, a bit more laid back, friendly and Up Front with less BS than alot of goings on at HC where some folk try to shoot ya down just for being upfront or having an opinion that is not to the liking of the Herd.

Here you can put the food on the table and have constructive viewpoints from a variety of both Technical and Fundamental investors who shoot it straight.

Cheers again,

Corporate
05-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Anybody on this?

Take a peek at an update:

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20101130/pdf/01127479.pdf

and this just in with prez:

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01128122

Can't really believe the market does not care or the stock is completely unloved.

approx 82 million shares issued and now a confirmed producer,

Not to say "under 10c". What a joke.

ps: holding a small parcel

Drill, how's things? Glad to see you're posting again!

I've had a quick look at CES this morning. But, haven't really got my head around the company. The AGM presentations is pretty shyte. Is there sole interest in the coal project through an ongoing royalty?

Cash looking low at circa $200k based on the last quarterly.

sheepy
05-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Drillfix. Hard to get a lot of info on this company. The more I dug the less I found. But one conpany that caught my eye was Res. A few buy recomendations, trading at 47.5 target price of 1.60 to 1.70.
1.5 billion tonnes. 160 million shares issued. Seems that the better the news the more the share price drops. They have signed a 20 year deal with one india's 3rd largest power producer. No thread on here. http://http://resgen.com.au/static/files/assets/39c846bf/BGF_Coal_Stocks_Monthly___Jan_10.pdf Its a bit out of date but still a good read. And it also gets a mention here. http://http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/old-king-coal-still-reigning-in-the-commodities-markets/story-e6frg9ex-1225926426291 Id better have a look on hot copper and see if it has a thread.

kiwihiker
05-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Yeah, they're in a JV. Partner has all costs borne, CES earns royalty per tonne. Basically this project is intended as a cash-flow earner to then fund exploration of their prospective iron tenements (and other coal leases of course)

Even at 20k tonnes per month (which is the initial tonnage shipped), they'll cover all company costs and then some assuming royalty of $2.50 or $3 per tonne ($3 should be easily achievable given the current benchmark prices in Indonesia for thermal coal). Once production ramps up, some serious cash can be earned for opening up the current tenement further, or getting into their other leases.

kiwihiker
05-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Ah, once you get into the detail, especially through 2008 announcements, you get a good feel for things - see stocknessmonster.com (it rocks if you haven't seen it before, Pachino pointed me to it)

drillfix
05-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Drill, how's things? Glad to see you're posting again!

I've had a quick look at CES this morning. But, haven't really got my head around the company. The AGM presentations is pretty shyte. Is there sole interest in the coal project through an ongoing royalty?

Cash looking low at circa $200k based on the last quarterly.

Hi Corp, great ta see ya mate! Things are ok or as well as they can be under the given circumstances.

Not the top shelf type of presentation that you would be used to but nonetheless a speck with things they still got to do and things that must happen for them to progress matters.

This stock trades very little at times because it waits for news. Technically things may shape up but will or can shape up better with such news or developments.

While on chatting about the stock, here is daily chart of CES >>> http://i52.tinypic.com/a4sks6.png

Looks like a bit of zig zag waiting for direction.

With the fundamentals, yep, not very much cash but only 80 Million something shares issued and lots of things to still happen is the way I see it.

No doubt kiwihunter & Pachino (when he shows up) will be able to eventually say alot more about it Coal FE than I can, but in the meantime imo, its worth keeping an eye on just in case we all get a surprise or two.

Hope all is well with you Corp and nice to chat again :)

I will be camping out here at ST again for a while as I did miss most of the gang here, and for whatever reason it also gives me a feeling of wanting to have a holiday in New Zealand...lol

Drillfix. Hard to get a lot of info on this company. The more I dug the less I found. But one conpany that caught my eye was Res. A few buy recomendations, trading at 47.5 target price of 1.60 to 1.70.
1.5 billion tonnes. 160 million shares issued. Seems that the better the news the more the share price drops. They have signed a 20 year deal with one india's 3rd largest power producer. No thread on here. http://http://resgen.com.au/static/files/assets/39c846bf/BGF_Coal_Stocks_Monthly___Jan_10.pdf Its a bit out of date but still a good read. And it also gets a mention here. http://http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/old-king-coal-still-reigning-in-the-commodities-markets/story-e6frg9ex-1225926426291 Id better have a look on hot copper and see if it has a thread.

Hi Sheepy, thanks for your input with regards to CES.

Mate its all madness from a TA point of view most of these stocks, and actually the Jnr's are most of the times tricky buggers to chart because they will do things that are unpredictable. Meaning, the story is great, but the chart is dismal, or the chart is not too bad but the story seems dismal.

By the looks of the RES chart below and with stock down to 47.5c its now looking like it is destined to bounce off support @ 43c and should it break through that support then the next major support would be @36c.

Bad news with the stock regardless of what Fundamentals is that Technically, the 50ma has punched through the 200ma.

MACD histogram is just barely positive, RSI is weak at 35 OBV is continuing to fall and the Parabolic SAR is now on top of price confirming the downward motion.

ATM, I would not touch the stock (Technically).

I use ProRealtime charts on the weekend to do my charting unlike my midweek charts.

Here is a daily chart for RES confirming the above. >>> http://i56.tinypic.com/9rr677.png

If one is compelled by the story then wait for the bounce on either of the green support lines and the indicators to also confirm the upward movement.

(On a positive note, take note that a test of resistance at 54.5 (red line) could also occur to bounce the price back down to support or could punch through that and become the new support, who knows, must play it day by day, but just to be aware)

drillfix
06-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Well at last some movement.

This stock seems to chop up and down but buyers seem to definitely want more at lower prices.

Wonder how long we will sit at 10c before they realise the sellers are running away.

Seems that Faris Azmi Abdul Rahman is not off the cards here, would that have anything to do with today's slight move.

He is some dude from KL is he not, perhaps he helped get the deals off the ground and now he is not needed no more, or they may now ever have the go ahead for other plans? Who knows.

How about you thoughts KH or Pachino? Any explanation in the sudden slight jolt in the sp along with today's appointment? Dont know who M. Jatin Cholera is but he is a chartered accountant of Nexia Corp, and he is now the company secretary effective immediately. He replaces, Faris~!

drillfix
06-12-2010, 02:28 PM
KH,

I noticed you wrote on HC:
I have also asked whether we will see announcements for the following events:
- cash received into account for shipment (including the royalty rate, number of tonnes and GCV of the shipment)
- completion of dock works
- signing of offtake agreement

All very good questions and stuff the market will want to here.

Also Pachio then writes:
I've just received word from Faris, that due to a large amount of shareholder inquiries of similar nature, Julian the project manager is putting together another update which should answer these queries.

Now surely with these answers to the above questions will certainly be given out in some Ann to the market, do you think this will be soon?

Judging by the movement in sp and buyers stepping up, I would have to think it would be.

ps: good questions by the way, look forward to knowing the answers :)

Pachino
08-12-2010, 10:46 AM
Hi guys, heard you were asking after me. Great to see some of my fellow kiwis following this company.
I've been following CES since I first got in on IPO, got out with a small profit then and re-entered a few months back at 3 cps when they stated they were going into production, and have been promoting them since on HC.
IMO This company will start to rock when Off Take is announced but it's cheap now for a company in production as it's still running under the radar. Hope you all do well. Cheers P

drillfix
08-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Hi Pachino,

And welcome to Sharetrader dude.

Some of us are not fellow Kiwi's, but aussie/canadian/scottish Hotcopper ex members in exile whom have been barred to only move house and live here at sharetrader :)

We look forward to your posts and sharing anything you may know to be about CES and or any answers to some questions from other posters whom also drop in to view.

Would be good to see how CES re rate over time and that the good news starts flowing.

ps: excellent entry btw.

Pachino
08-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Gidday Drillfix
Tnx for the welcome
Well I come here on my own accord as I haven't been barred from HC as yet......LOL.... but can get testy there at times.
I notice that it's pretty quiet here, not many posting.
I'm sure that we will see a decent move in SP in the short term, there are games being played here ATM as you will have seen on Monday with a bit of a shake out, but IMO bodes well for the future as the registry is very small, 82 mil and 60% held by top 20 and few shares being bought below 10 cents. Faris tells me that the top 20 are holding tight and do not intend selling at this level. So there are really only about 30 mil left with smaller holders to trade, this is why you see big swings in price.
Anything below 20 cps is a bargan IMO and can see this achievable in the next few weeks, Julian is putting another announcement together now as we speak and I'm hoping to see confirmation of the Off Take, that should get this going.
The SP ATM is half of IPO........and now we are producing.......make sense of that, and we haven't been diluted since. I really take my hat off to them to be able to get to this stage without calling on extra funds.
Major upside here, and I'm set for the ride.

drillfix
08-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Thanks Pachino, informative post.

May I ask, would you happen to be a part of that top 20 holders? meaning buying buckets full at 3c and all ;)

Pachino
08-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Lol I wish.....hind sight tells me I should have thrown everything at it but I'm happy with a few 100T, but I'm considering more when funds come available. Easy money to be made here especially at this level.

Pachino
09-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Looks like the buy side is starting to stack this morning. Looking forward to Julians update........hopefully soon.

drillfix
10-12-2010, 01:29 AM
Looks like somebody wanting out there Pachino, the day started with a nice set of orders but obviously somebody wanting to exit.

Something maybe they know? or something they dont know?

Looking forward to some updates or developments.

kiwihiker
31-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Have been advised by Julian (Ops Manager) that the quarterly will be 'comprehensive' (hmmm, my view of comprehensive may differ from his - to be seen) and not only talk to progress to date, but also set the scene for what will be done to ramp up to taregts for 2011.

Interesting to see the large volume traded earlier this week. Big chunk of shares sold, but snapped up in short order as well. People still holding for news...

Pachino
07-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Given Julians lack of information this has now tanked, the sell side is heavy and the buyers who are few are sitting way down the line.

Pachino
01-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Time to open your eyes to this again. Great ann.
50000mt per month supply contract now in place, and working towards ramping up to 1 mil M/T. Infrastructure being upgraded to accomodate,more new machinery on order 16 delivery trucks plus excavating eqp. This is going big time, they have even relocated a whole village. I'm in buying mode again and loaded another 100k today. Check out PZC for an apples for apples and see how undervalue CES is. This is going to take off once this news is recognised. Weather will be settled and production will flow.
Julian could have announced some of this news earlier to keep the SP working but here it is and it's a goer IMO. Not much in the bank but with being free carried it's not a major also funding is imminent.
Lots going on here.
HDI is close to listing as well and there maybe a tie in coming here with CES.

drillfix
01-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Julian could have announced some of this news earlier to keep the SP working but here it is and it's a goer IMO.

Pachino, if he could have announced this earlier, why exactly did he choose not too?

I mean, what is the benefit of "Not Announcing" whatever he was meant to actually announce.

Reminds me too much of Woman who is the CEO of a particular Uranium wannabe Manganese company, who would only choose to do things always, "Her Way" and disregards any input from shareholders.

Think I will back off from this one for the time being, although it may appear some indicators are about to pop up there head to maybe give it some movement.

Pachino
02-02-2011, 09:56 AM
Hi Drillfix, not sure I follow what you are saying.
For me and I assume others, I like news to flow not just get hit once every 3 months. It keeps the wheels of interest going.

drillfix
02-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Pachino,

Basically saying, that the news about a shipment of coal being sent was not given when it actually happened, but rather the news was added into the quarterly.

I too agree and prefer news to flow to market as it just comes out, and not stashed away or used to build up or thicken up a quarterly.

Appears to be some interest after a grind to a slow halt but it seems they need to raise up cash at some stage so no doubt an issue on the way one can only presume.

Pachino
03-03-2011, 11:19 AM
Hi all, who is still holding/watching this. Management need to provide regular information before this gets completly smashed.
I sent Faris an e-mail a few days ago but no reply so far, has anyone else spoken to them?

drillfix
03-03-2011, 11:52 AM
Hi Pachino,

Mate, a while back once momentum stopped, I chose to bail on this one so I am out.

The no news or updates and silence from the company reminds me too much of URA, where by the CEO seems to believe the one or two announcements a quarter will keep the story alive.

Well, as you know, a uninformed market in this day and age just doesn't cut it and if you sleep, you lose, if your late, you lose, if your not timely, it will cost you. This is the sort of world we live in, and you need a CEO that understands and acts accordingly, not just one who believes they are doing a good job, but rather one with their finger on the pulse of the market as well as company.

May choose to re-enter for a bounce trade at some stage should this company or CEO ever get a pulse but other than that, its dead money.